Gemma, My Slut

Story Info
Father has his daughter.
2.6k words
4.34
76k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emma7588
Emma7588
135 Followers

Finally, it was Friday and the world could fuck off. I turned off my computer and packed my things into my briefcase. Two days without being nagged about one file or another. I could not wait to get home, change out of my suit, grab a beer and kick back watching the game. Or some porn, I thought as I descended in the lift. I could watch porn if Gemma wasn't home this weekend.

As I got in my car my mind drifted to my 19 year old daughter. Since going to college she had changed and I wasn't sure I liked the change. Her new friends had started to turn her just like them, wearing tight clothes, drinking, staying out all night. I know she has to grow up but I didn't like what her growing up was doing to me.

Ever since I saw her wearing her first tight shirt I can't get her tits out of my mind. They're about a 34c in size and a perfect fit for my hand. I want to hold them, squeeze them, suck her nipples until they're hard and begging for my mouth. I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my daughter but I can't stop them. They're becoming an obsession that is only eased by jacking myself off at night as I imagine her lying before me, naked, nipples hard, pussy wet and shiny...

I shift in my seat, my trousers tight about my straining erection. Hell, if only I was home now I would have that cock in my hand, pumping it until I came calling her name. I exited the car park and drove for home, pushing my car to the speed limit in my haste to reach the sanctuary of my bedroom.

As I drove, I tried to tell myself it was wrong to feel this way for her. It had just been me and her for the last five years after her mother left us for her lesbian lover. It hadn't been easy for either of us but I thought we'd done alright. She'd graduated from school with decent grades and had started college. Her ambition was to be a teacher and I knew she'd be good at it. I just wish she'd met some better friends.

The house appeared empty as I let myself in the front door. There was a small pile of junk mail on the table by the door so I knew she'd been home as the postie delivers in the afternoon down our street. I left my case by the table and climbed the stairs, the drive home having done nothing to reduce my erection. If anything I was harder, having thought about Gemma all the way home.

At the top of the stairs I turned towards my room, eager to get in and close the door so that I could seek some relief. Gemma's door was part open and, as I walked past I could hear her on the phone.

"I'm wearing that dress we got today. You know, the white one, low cut and short. It looks so hot on me."

I froze, wondering who she was talking to and what was the dress she was describing? My cock twitched, images flashing through my mind of a barely clad Gemma.

"Is Scott going tonight? ... Great. I know he's going to love this dress. I'm going to tease him with it until he fucks me again..."

She was going to do what? My eyes opened wide as I realised that my baby girl had had sex with someone. Not only that, she was planning on doing it again! Oh, no. Not happening, I thought as I moved closer to her room. She wasn't old enough. She was only 19. Still a child. I'm going to kill this Scott and her friends for changing my girl.

"Why should I tell my dad? He won't care. He's always working. I don't think he even notices me... Lisa, that's gross. How can you think my dad is sexy? Just because he works out and has muscles. You think all musclemen are sexy. Ugh, he's my dad. Besides, I like Scott. Last weekend was just amazing... I'll tell you all the details when I get there. I'd better go or else I'll be late. See you later."

I heard her put the phone down on her dresser as she started to hum some little tune to herself. I couldn't think as I imagined my daughter being fucked by some stranger. I hadn't even met this Scott. My pulse pounded as a red mist came over me. I pushed open her door and entered her room. She was stood in front of her mirrored dressing table running her hands down over her dress.

Oh, my god. That dress. It was barely a dress, ending just past her perfect ass. The front of it was low cut, the v of the cut going all the way down to her navel revealing the curve of those lush tits. My mouth watered as they jiggled slightly beneath the tight fabric. I could see her nipples pushing against the material, taunting me.

The dress was so figure hugging I could tell she wasn't wearing underwear. No bra. No panties. Something snapped inside of me as I entered the room, closing the door behind me, and walked up behind her.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I growled, my voice thick with lust. My cock was so hard it was almost painful within the confines of my trousers.

"Dad! What are you doing? You startled me?" Gemma swung around to face me, her shoulder length brown hair bouncing off her shoulders.

"I said, what are you wearing?" I stood in front of her, barely hanging on to my control. I wanted to rip the dress from her, feast on her tits, fuck her pussy over and over again.

"My dress. I'm going out with my friends tonight." She backed up until the dresser was behind her leaving her nowhere to go.

"Just your dress? You seem to have forgotten your underwear." I stepped forwards, trapping her against the dresser. I could see her pulse beating rapidly in her neck, her breath coming in faster bursts. Those tits, rising and falling with each breath, torturing me.

"You can't wear underwear with this dress. It's no big deal. Everyone does it." She stared at me, a little apprehensive. She tried to move but froze as she felt my hard cock pushing against her.

"You look like a slut!" I whirl her around so she can see our reflection in the big mirror. "Is that what you are? A slut? Are you a slut for Scott?"

The voice and the words didn't seem to be my own yet I was speaking them, thinking them. I reached up and slipped my hand inside her dress, cupping her breast. My fingers found her nipple and rolled and tugged it until it was hard and thrusting against my fingers. I smiled, feeling her breath catch as I stroked and teased.

"Daaaddddd," she moaned, trying feebly to move away.

"Like that, do you? Like having your tits played with?" I reach up and pull the dress down, freeing those marvellous globes. My mouth waters at the sight. Nipples erect, mini hardons against the darkness of her aureole. I hold both of them, feeling their weight as they fit perfectly in my hands, nipples stroking my palms.

"Daddy, stop," her voice was weak, her eyes fixed upon my face. She raised her hands to mine as I tugged sharply on her nipples causing her to moan. Her hands rested on mine, holding them there as she sagged against me.

"Like that, slut? Like me playing with those titties? Pinching them?" I gave them another squeeze, a sharp one that made her moan aloud.

I slid my hand down over her flat stomach, down inside her dress to her smooth pussy. My fingers stroked her silky skin before sliding into her mysterious depths. A smile creased my features as I felt her wet pussy, her hips twitching against my hand.

"Ooh, baby. I think someone likes this. Your pussy is so wet just from my touching those perfect titties. What a slut you are?"

I lift one of her tits to my mouth and feast upon perfection. Licking and sucking on that tight little nubbin as I rubbed and explored her wet pussy. She panted in my arms, weakly pushing against me before giving in and holding my head to her tit. Her pussy ground against my hand as I slid a finger inside. God, she was so wet my cock nearly exploded in my pants.

I left her tit and stood close behind her, grinding my cock against her. Her eyes were heavy with desire, her nipples hard and wet from my mouth. My hand was buried in her sopping pussy, stroking and pinching on her clit.

My hand reached down and undid my belt and trousers, pushing them down to free my aching cock. I stroked its length, marvelling at how hard and full it was. She had done this, she had made me so desperate for her. If anyone was going to fuck her it would be me!

"What does my slut want? Does she want to be fucked by a real cock?" I slid another finger inside of her, thrusting deep inside her, making her moan and jerk against me. "Does she want her daddy's cock in her wet pussy? Filling her cunt with his cum?"

I couldn't believe what I was saying but I couldn't stop. Something had snapped inside me and all my dirty desires were flooding out, taking control with the sole aim of fucking her delectable body.

"Daddy," she whimpered, moving against my hand.

"Tell me," I demanded, squeezing hard on her nipple making her moan aloud. "Tell me what you want."

"No, I can't. It's wrong," she gasped, trying one last time to break the spell but I wouldn't let her. I was too far gone.

"Tell me!" I thrust another finger inside her pussy as I pulled on her nipple, rolling the tight bud between my fingers.

"Aahhh!" she cried. "I... want... I want your cock in my pussy!"

"And are you a slut?"

"Y-yes." She ground her pussy against my hand, coating my fingers with the juices that flowed from her

"Tell me!"

"I'm a slut! I'm your slut! Please, Daddy, please fuck me with your cock! I need it!"

I smiled and removed my hand from her pussy, lifting the dress up over that luscious ass. I tilted her forwards so that she was leaning on the dresser, tits hanging free. My cock slid along her ass crack, seeking out the wet hole that called to it. With a harsh groan I thrust deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck," I growled. "You're so tight, squeezing my cock. Oh baby, you're such a good slut."

Her hot pussy gripped my cock as I slowly backed out before plunging deep inside her. Never had a pussy felt so good. Her slick walls allowed me to back out and thrust again, going so deep before retreating and repeating, faster and faster.

I grabbed her hips as I pounded her wet cunt. My balls slapped against her, the sound a background to our moans as I drove her onwards. My hand slapped her ass making her cry out, a red hand print showing against her white skin. I drove harder. My heart pounded in my chest as I fucked her hard and fast. I could see our reflection in the mirror, her eyes semi closed, mouth open, tits swinging wildly as I thrust deeper and deeper.

"My slut like this. Does she like her daddy fucking her?" I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that our eyes met in the mirror. "Does she?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes. Don't stop. Please. Don't. Stop."

"Who's cunt is it?"

"Yours, Daddy. It's your cunt and I'm your slut. Oh, fuck, please, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl. Cum in me. I want your cum."

At those words whatever control I still had went out the door and I gripped her hard as I pounded against her. The sounds of sloppy sex filled the room, our cries adding to it as I drove onwards towards that promised fulfilment. I could feel her getting close, hear it in the catch of her voice as she repeatedly begged me to fuck her.

I reached in front of her and pinched her clit, rolling and tugging it. She screamed as he pussy started to spasm about my cock. Squeezing it along its length as she came, forcing me to cum in mind shattering waves. My cock jerked inside her, shooting long hot jets of cum deep into the welcoming depths of her pussy.

I shouted her name as I came so long and hard, my body convulsing against her as I continued to spray the walls of her pussy with cum. Never had I come so hard or so intensely. I thought I was going to pass out with the sheer pleasure of it.

Reality slowly intruded as I came down from the intense peaks of pleasure. My heart slowed, awareness returned as my cock ceased its mindless twitching in her pussy. I looked down at her naked back, the white dress bunched around her hips and realised I was still dressed. My trousers undone, pushed down along with my briefs only far enough to free my cock. She was gasping, moaning as tremors shook her slender body.

I should be ashamed of myself, having fucked my daughter so hard. It was so wrong yet it didn't feel wrong. I felt powerful and triumphant rather than ashamed and, as my cock slowly started to stir, I wanted to do it again.

I withdrew from her, her pussy reluctantly releasing me, and stood back watching her. She slowly raised herself upright and stood before the mirror, nipples still hard and pointing forwards. I looked into her eyes, expecting to see disgust but instead saw only lust. I smiled, knowing that I had conquered her. She was mine now.

"On the bed, slut," I commanded. "Get ready for your master."

She stripped off the dress and shoes and crawled onto the bed, ass waving to me as she moved to the middle of the bed before she lay on her back. Her legs opened revealing a swollen, glistening pussy, a mix of her juices and my cum trickling out of her. Her hand stroked down her body to her pussy, fingers sliding inside to scoop out some of the cum. She slowly raised her fingers to her mouth, tongue snaking out to lick the tips before she put them in her mouth, sucking them clean.

I groan and rapidly removed my clothes, my cock already hard and pointing and that waiting pussy. My eyes fixed upon her tits, eager to feast on them again and again. She spread her legs wider, waiting.

"Such a good slut," I said as I climbed over her. "A good slut for her daddy. Do you want daddy's cock again, slut? Do you want it to fill your cunt with his cum until it flows from you?"

Gemma nodded, licking her lips as she raised her hips. I needed no second invitation as I pounded into her, groaning aloud at her tightness. Her legs wrapped about me and our dance began again and carried on into the night.

Emma7588
Emma7588
135 Followers