Gemma's Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wrapped over her ass and midriff but didn't yet intrude into her fanny as that was for later. A creeper tapped at her crossed wrists and Gemma smiled as she balled her hands and placed the arms like last time, "Sorry love," as the leaves covered them. So happy once her arms started to be secured the same way as legs, tighter this time, knowing she'd never be escaping as it gathered around her elbows and tugged hard, making her gasp as they were almost touching. The girl leaning back to allow it to finish her torso too, sighing as those damn little creepers came round, squeezing her nipples, needles starting to appear there and it felt... GREAT!

The wall to her left had been filling in once she'd started to be bound, and was now thicker than yesterday. Same away to the right and front and a thrilled Gemma took a last check round as her shoulders vanished. She looked up as the canopy above was turning green as feelers and leaves blotted out the blue sky and puffy clouds.

Gemma leaned her head against the plant and smiled as creepers slid over her forehead and the leaves appeared but didn't yet cover her eyes. It seemed to be waiting... "Yes please sweetheart," she said and soon was blindfolded, the world turning black once more. Miss Cain did not bother saying goodbye, knowing this was what she'd wanted, the plant knew this and it'd release her later like last time...wouldn't it?

Another pause as feelers arrived at her lower face, one each side stroking her cheeks and Gemma smiled... "Thank you...I'm safely bound now so you may," she murmured, opening her mouth to accept the gag. The rest of her head was finished off as the plug eased between her lips then expanded. Miss Cain grunting slightly as it really packed her mouth to all sides rather than just covering her tongue and held firmly. She tried to speak but nothing came out not even a squeak!

That startled her and the girl shuddered and tugged at her bonds. However a refreshing drink arrived moments later, the gag having slackened off. This time she didn't try to make a noise, happier when it grew back. Guessing that if it decreased in size this was a warning signal that food was arriving, to stop her choking on it. How thoughtful was that and so reassuring? She started groaning minutes later on being invaded lower down and before long Miss Cain was simpering as the torment began again.

So how long was this session going to be today...and did she want it to end?

Robbie Matthews strode down his garden on the Sunday afternoon looking for his very sexy neighbour/secret lover, seeing a couple of glasses left on the table by her garage. Peering at the wall he could see where she'd started, as the one facing his house was clear, the one at the end was about half done. He checked round the other side only to see an almost impeneterable wall of leaves and branches there. That would take a lot of effort to shift and she'd no doubt be asking for his help.

So Gemma had obviously done a bit til getting tired then stopped, but had left her tools on the table as if she was returning to finish the job. That made him smile as once done, he'd invite her in to 'use his shower' and whatever else would follow, he'd got some new pallet wrap on the way home and guessed she'd want to try it out!

Going back to the house he listened in the kitchen, expecting to hear Gemma's radio from next door, but there was nothing. Her car wasn't there so perhaps she'd gone shopping instead...

Hidden behind her garage an exhausted but enervated Gemma Cain was being 'fed' by her new friend... the lass wondering what time it was...

The gag came right out after she'd swallowed and it waited like all the other occassions today, expecting Gemma to say no, she wanted to remain bound please. It would pause again, then fill her up and start tormenting the girl. But now Miss Cain was really aching, her arms and shoulders throbbing and if she didn't say anything soon might end up suffering real muscle damage.

"Thank you love, may I have my freedom please," she murmured, thinking there was no way... but a surprised Gemma soon realised the plant was releasing her, rustling all around once her hearing returned. Blinking as the leaves retracted and after what seemed an hour a relieved Miss Cain was sitting on the ground digging up her clothes by hand. Thankfully not too muddy and after dressing she quietly kissed the nearest feeler then slipped though the gap, seeing the tools and stuff had gone. She paused for a moment then smiled as the wall filled itself in. His side gate didn't have an alarm attached so she escaped from the property and returned next door for a shower, amazed that it was 3am Monday morning!

Rob heard the kitchen radio while at a late breakfast so sent Gemma a text, saying the tools were in the side porch of her place and where the heck had she been last night? He'd got back early, yet no note, no phone call or anything so it was a rather terse one. She replied with much sincerity, saying a friend of her's had needed comforting and there was no phone signal there. Matthews was doubtful but let it slide, he also needed to confess that having won the main prize on the fishing trip he'd be going back all next weekend and not returning til Monday. The phone rang and it was his lover, an embarrassed young lady apologising about the lack of contact at Monica's. That was sorted out but Rob forgot his news until the Thursday night meal.

He thought she'd be furious, indeed she was but Gemma...quietly smiled inside and said not to worry. A trip to Paris might alleviate her anger but at the moment she had enough work to do, the lass was a computer designer so she 'worked' from home, only needing to go to the office once a week. He agreed and they went to bed, but once they'd made love asked why she hadn't finished doing the garage. A long pause followed then Miss Cain said as the rest of that garden part was so overgrown there wasn't much point. Not telling him that she'd told the plant that as long as it stopped going inside then she'd not only keep 'feeding it' but would also not cut it as long as it behaved.

"Good for the 'wild'life anyway," she murmured, snuggling up to him as the lights went out.

Saturday she cooked breakfast for the guys round at Rob's place, ignoring the blokey banter then bid them goodbye. Telling her man she was going back to Monica's for the weekend so no need to ring. She busied herself in case he returned for something. Doing the clearing up, all his housework and washing despite her initial annoyance then after lunch Gemma smiled briefly and went home. Tidying her place til it was immaculate then began to get ready after a long bath. Washed and styled her hair till she looked stunning then Gemma got dressed.

She'd only worn this once, the three-quarter length off-white number. But Gemma had loved the design when she'd bought it during a magical New Zealand holiday two years before. The main motifs on the bodice were a pair of silvery threaded ferns, this being the country's national symbol. Rising from around her waist at the back and the larger one covering the left shoulder. Three small rings of what looked like creepers encircled the cuffs, more under the ruffed collar, a thicker trio that made a 'belt' round the waist and lastly the frock's hem had the same. Gemma had liked it at the time and blew $400 dollars buying the outfit and a pair of shoes that accompanied it.

Now she looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection then went downstairs and out to her front garden to take some photos of newly planted flowers there in the late evening sunshine. One of her neighbour's cats' wandered across the cul-de-sac and the girl smiled as the animal wound itself around her leg. Arching its back as she knelt to stroke it before doing what most felines do next and it rolled around on the floor. The tabby fur getting covered in leaves and suchlike.

Miss Cain brushed them off before it strolled away across the road having heard the front door opening. Gemma waved to Jenny, the cats' owner and moments later the place was silent. She returned inside and put the camera away in the box, collected an empty carrier bag and looked around once back outside to check she was alone. A clunk from the door as she locked herself out then the lass slipped through Robbie's side gate and wandered down the path. Listening to the birdsong as many feathered and flying creatures settled down as the light faded. A breeze ruffling her dress and Gemma shivered slightly as the temperature dropped a little.

Arriving at the wall she tapped lightly on the thinnest part then stood back a pace and waited. A feeler soon reached across the gap and Gemma's breathing shortened as it hovered...rising to her face then dropping as the end went under her outfit. She knew what it was doing as her thighs got stroked by leaves, so didn't object when the creeper touched her outer lips then a groan as it dipped inside her.

A gentle smile even then it withdrew and returned to her face allowing Miss Cain to kiss it. Having done that the feeler touched her dress. Examined the threads of the cuff then checking the others all over. It prodded the bodice motif and a living replica emerged from one side to cover the design, making Gemma chuckle for a moment.

The fern receeded and the creeper wrapped itself loosely twice around her waist to cover the 'belt' design, the girl reaching down with a hand to support it. A small feeler soon tied her wrist to the main branch and she smiled and quickly placed the other next to it, wanting more from him now. "Thank you love," she murmured as that too was secured and the loops all thickened to a couple of inches and gripping her firmly.

This lovely new belt cinching in that slim midriff and the girl was delighted these bands of green were holding her captive again, or did it want more from her now? A rustling from the wall and a gap began to emerge. This was some sort of test she thought. If she backed away now and asked for freedom then maybe she'd never have another chance of being pleasured like the previous times.

It waited as darkness grew and the last birds fell silent. A final look up the pathway at Robbie's darkened house sillouetted against the stunning sunset and Gemma Cain made her decision. She twisted her wrists, pushing against the bands to get them closer and the plant allowed her to do this until her hands were together, linking fingers as if praying...which of course she was.

"I'm ready honey...if you want to have me?" she whispered at last.

The longest pause of her life then the plant tugged and she broke into a smile and stepped forward. Symbolism of that was immense to Gemma as it drew her through the hole then everything let go and the gap began closing up behind her.

Miss Cain stripped off her dress and shoes, wrapping the stuff in the bag then carefully burying them. A long kiss of feelers then she stood expectantly, back to the garage, both hands correctly positioned this time. The plant knew this and the girl's heart pounded as she saw creepers beginning to move...

It was a lovely feeling as the loops slipped round her wrists again, Gemma tugged slightly and smiling on realising she was to be bound by a true friend. This more sensuously than a human could ever do with rope. To see what the plant might do she moved away and it stopped the movement up her forearms, allowing her to get to the wall, before a gentle tugging told Miss Cain to return. She apologised and once at the garage grinned as a few loops surrounded her ankles to stop that happening again. Other creepers covered the torso but not yet tying her to the wall.

This time it didn't bind her elbows tightly, just wrapped each limb from forearm up to the shoulder then a thicker one came round Gemma's waist to pin them in the small of her back. Equally effective, but not so strenuous. That taught the girl something, that this session might be a lot longer and the plant realised the implications if it hurt her. Miss Cain was getting a little emotional now and despite trying to be brave her eyes blurred with tears.

More creepers began on her legs and she looked left and right to see everything growing as it had the other times. Soon every binding was done, the blindfold finished after she'd said yes, then stood ready for her gag as leaves gently began stroked both water-stained cheeks to comfort her, feeling Miss Cain was trembling a lot now.

Gemma paused as she flexed what limited muscles she could use, then spoke in a tired voice... knowing... hoping...pleading for it to be nice to her like the other times. As to being released, she'd...

"These feel perfectly done. All I'm asking is that you love me and I'll love you back...but please hold my body securely. Make sure we're safe honey...leave me bound until I...no, we can be happy. Is that OK?"

The plant waited, digested what she was insinuating then signalled it understood by tightening things like her wrists and ankles at first. "More please, everywhere..." she said and this time Gemma felt the plant changing, as if it were becoming a single mass. Every inch of skin touched by her friend as an almost velvet covering flowed around her. The pressure on her body increasing but also evenly spread from toe to neck. She assumed it looked like moss with a solid exterior as it stopped contracting around her, but felt wonderful.

She guessed what this meant too... "That's lovely," making Miss Cain briefly smile, despite more tears prickling her blinded eyes as she opened her mouth... The plug soon resting on the tongue before a dose of juice satisfied her. "Thank you honey, please...finish it...now..." then grunted as it swelled right up again...a slight firming as her head covering changed to be like the rest of her body and once it finished a secretly delighted Gemma knew...

...she might not be released this time...and the girl didn't mind a bit.

Lastly came...that wonderful one lower down, sliding so deeeeply into her and the start of it pulsating...

He began teasing Gemma to orgasm and she no longer cared about anything except giving and receiving pleasure... for both of them.

To be continued?

That's up to you lot!

12