Gemma's Growning Pains Ch. 01

Story Info
Gemma gets a guys point of view date with Emma.
3.6k words
4.55
74.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud knock and the door opened a moment later. Gemma turned away from her console football game to see whom it was, wearing her customary frown.

“Don’t you know to wait till a lady says you can enter.” She hissed at her younger sister Emma.

“First, you ain’t no lady and second, you don’t have anything I haven’t already seen Sis.” Emma replied. She closed the door and walked around to stand in front of the TV, blocking Gemma’s view in the process.

“What the hell?” Gemma protested.

“We need to talk.” Emma replied calmly. “It won’t take long.”

Gemma slammed down her controller and switched off the TV. “You got five minutes.” She huffed.

“Gemma, can we be totally honest with each other for that five minutes. I know we are not that close but I would like to change that. You are my sister after all.”

Gemma relaxed a little and then nodded for Emma to continue.

Emma took a deep breath. “Okay, I can’t help noticing a few things. You dress like a guy. You have a guy’s haircut. You act like a guy and play console games and football. You don’t own a single dress. And you have never had a boyfriend. I won’t go on anymore than that.”

Gemma couldn’t hide her shock at Emma’s obviously accurate observations.

“Can I ask you a blunt question?” Emma asked.

“Sure.” Gemma replied dumbly, still somewhat stunned.

“Do you wish you was a guy?”

Gemma burst out laughing and then noticed Emma’s serious expression. “Your joking right?”

Emma shook her head causing Gemma to rock back on the bed. She thought for a moment. “Okay I admit that I have had the occasional fantasy that I am a man but that’s all it is.”

Emma leaned forward. “Tell me what it is that interests you.”

“Well, I saw a sex movie once. Only once actually have I ever seen anything like that. This guy had a big hard cock, I mean really big and I liked the way he touched himself. Also he was in control of the sex. He bent this girl into so many positions and fucked her senseless each time.” Gemma said. She sighed heavily, “Guys have it easy. They earn more, no period pains, shoot jets of cum, don’t have to wear makeup or dress up. They get to play the best sports; the list goes on and on. “

“I can see you have given this a lot of thought. What puzzles me is you’re so pretty. I mean you have a good body and you’re tall as well.” Emma said. She moved to sit next to Gemma and whispered. “That isn’t the point though. What if I can help your fantasy come true.”

Gemma looked puzzled. “How?” She asked.

Emma smiled and leaned in closer, “Tomorrow I want you to go into town and buy a strap on dildo. Nothing small though. Then in the evening, we shall go out on a date. Now, I must lay down some rules okay?”

Gemma shrugged.

“You will dress like a guy, as always. I will dress in something sexy. I want you to try and impress me. I am going to treat you like a guy on a first date. If you want anything from me you will have to make a move. I must warn you, just cause you’re my sister doesn’t mean your going to score. Come on to strong and you’re going home alone. Don’t come on strong enough and your going home alone.” Emma stood and walked over to the door. “Welcome to how it feels to be a guy.” She said, then winked and left.

**

The next evening, they met up outside the local cinema.

“Hi, I’m Emma.” Emma said, extending a hand.

“David.” Gemma replied, shaking it with a firm grip. Gemma looked her date up and down. Emma was wearing her long blonde hair down; she had a short black skirt on and low cut top. Also Gemma suspected Emma had gone without a bra, which is something she likes to do when out attracting guys. They walked into the cinema and got tickets to see one of the older movies. Just liked they expected, the cinema was almost deserted and they found a couple of seats near the back corner and sat down. Gemma could hardly focus on the movie at all. Her mind was a complete mess of thoughts and emotions. Yes, this was a fantasy come true. She could act like a guy on a date and totally loss herself in the dream. Yet, this was her sister and she wasn’t really a guy at all, just a confused girl.

To make matters worse, she had zero sex drive, towards men and women so she wasn’t even sure what sexuality she was. Gemma took a deep breath to calm herself and tried to get caught up in the moment. She was pretending to be a guy and her sister was going along with it. Guys like to kiss, touch and fuck girls. Emma is a girl and a very beautiful one at that. Gemma turned sideways to look at her sister. Emma also turned making eye contact and completely on impulse, Gemma moved in for a kiss. Her heart was thumping at the fear of rejection. It didn’t happen. Their lips met, just the slightest of touches. Gemma’s tongue traced a faint line around Emma’s bottom lip, and then moved over the top. Emma let out a slight sigh of pleasure and moved closer.

Gemma let her hand slip around Emma’s waist.

This is really happening, she thought. She held it there for only a few seconds before slowly moving it to try and cup her sister’s breast. Emma broke the kiss and leaned back before the hand ever reached its goal, slipping from Gemma’s grasp in the process. She smiled and then turned back towards the screen leaving Gemma wondering what just happened.

To quick, Gemma thought to herself. I must be patient. She smiled, I really am thinking like a guy. I’m going to fuck that bitch tonight with my huge cock. Shove it her deep and pound her pussy.

The movie continued and ten minutes later, they were kissing again although this time Gemma kept her hands to herself. The movie finished a little while later and left them standing outside the movie theater. An uncomfortable silence followed.

Eventually Emma spoke. “Been a good night. Umm, perhaps we can meet again?” She said.

I’m blowing it, Gemma thought. Again her heart pounded in her chest. “You could come back to mine if you like? Maybe we could watch another movie?”

Emma stared blankly at Gemma for quite a while causing Gemma to feel like she was being made to sweat. She knew Emma was in control of the situation and actually started to see some down sides to being the male of the species.

“Sure.” Emma said.

Gemma breathed a huge sigh of relief then smiled at the puzzled look Emma gave her. They called a cab and 15 minutes later arrived home. Gemma explained that her parents were away for the weekend so they didn’t have to be quiet.

Gemma then went upstairs and left Emma sitting in the living room. She rushed into her room, flung open her wardrobe and look upon her new manhood.

Why did I get such a big one, she thought. It stood hard and proud at 9” in length, with a thickness that would intimidate any woman. She lowered her jeans and boxer shorts and fitted it as securely as she could then pulled her shirt down low to cover the bulge. As casually as she could, she walked back into the living room and sat down close to her date.

Emma smiled warmly and they locked gazes for a few moments. Gemma leaned in and they kissed. The minutes past slowly as they explored each other’s mouths with invading tongues. Gemma noticed her sisters breathing becoming heavier with the occasional whimper.

She’s ready, Gemma thought. Her hand pressed against Emma’s flat belly for just a moment then moved slowly upwards.

If Emma noticed, she didn’t show it.

Gemma paused for only an instant before her fingers traced over her first breast.

Emma sighed into Gemma’s mouth and then kissed more passionately.

Shit, this is happening. Gemma Thought over and over.

Her fingers squeezed the breast slightly and marveled at the soft firmness. The urge to touch her own breasts, something she had never been interested in, washed over her but she pushed it aside and concentrated on staying in character. She broke the kiss and moved to the tender neck area, planting small kisses. Her hand worked expertly over Emma’s breast and could clearly feel a hard nipple poking through the tight material into her palm. She moved both hands to Emma’s shoulders and then forced the straps off and down her arms. The tight top clung to Emma’s perky breasts, though it now showed a lot of cleavage. Gemma removed Emma’s arms from the straps and tugged again. There was a brief moment of resistance and then the top came down exposing Emma’s 34b breasts.

Emma looked down, stuck her chest out and cupped them in her hands. “Do you like them?” She asked.

Gemma’s response was to pull her sisters hands away and fix an eager mouth over a hard nipple.

“I guess so.” Emma giggled.

Gemma sucked and slurped over the hard pink nipple. She rolled her tongue around and pressing her lips tightly together over it causing Emma to moan. Emma responded by rubbing her hands over Gemma’s back and shoulders then gently running fingers through her hair. Gemma continued sucking while placing her hand casually on her sister knee. She left it there for a painfully long time before finding the courage to move it. Within an inch which she encountered the hem of Emma skirt, pausing for only a moment, then lowered her hand so the fingers caressed the inside of Emma’s thigh and moved it again. The hands that played with Gemma’s hair guided her to another breast but didn’t stop the exploring hand that was now only inches away.

Gemma looked down and watched her hand bunching up Emma’s skirt as it moved further up her sister’s thigh. She growled at her own hesitation and looked up into Emma’s eyes. In one quick move, she moved her hand the remaining distance and cupped Emma’s pussy through the thin moist material.

Emma’s mouth open in shock but her eyes sparkled with their typical mischief.

“David, you animal.” Emma gasped.

Gemma didn’t reply. She moved her fingers, feeling the heat and dampness. Emma leaned back further on the sofa, and in an act submission, she spread her legs impossibly wide.

What a tart, Gemma thought. I love it.

Gemma worked her fingers around the black lacy panties while Emma pulled her tight top over her head and flung it far to the side.

“Do you want to fuck me?” Emma asked.

Gemma nodded eagerly.

Emma pushed away her sisters hand and stood. “You like my body?” She asked while beginning to twist to turn slowly to some unheard music.

“Very much.” Gemma replied, and then swallowed hard.

“You want to put your big cock into my little wet pussy?” Emma continued. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and pushed down just far enough to show that at least some of her pussy was shaved.

“Yes…Yes I do.”

Emma let her thumbs slip out of her panties then pushed the skirt over her tight slender hips till it dropped and pooled at her feet. She stepped out of it and continued her slow dance.

Gemma couldn’t stand it any longer. With out stretched hands, she gripped the waistband and tugged hard. The black panties had no chance and slipped over Emma’s thighs to land at her feet. Before Emma could react, Gemma her pushed her back onto the sofa and removed the panties from Emma’s feet.

Emma panted and spread her thighs wide, unashamed of her glistening shaved pussy.

Gemma fumbled comically with her jeans zipper, her heart beating so fast she thought it might explode at any moment.

“Wait!” Emma demanded, with an out stretched hand. “I’m to used to excitable little boys shoving in their cocks and giving me a few moments of pleasure before blowing their load.”

Gemma looked puzzled.

Emma grinned and her eyes narrowed dangerously. “I want you to lick my pussy first.”

“Huh?” Gemma gasped, already shaking her head. She paused with a pleading look in her eyes. “Em,” She said, using her pet name for her sister, while trying not to break completely out of character. “I can’t.” She whispered, her eyes darting about nervously.

“You fucking wimp!” Emma roared, which actually caused Gemma to jump. “Are you a MAN!!!…. or a mouse?”

There was a long pause.

“I’m a man.” Gemma said, her chinned firmed. “Open your legs bitch.”

Emma complied and closed her eyes.

Fucking bitch, Gemma thought. I didn’t expect this. I’m fucked now, I can’t do this.

Gemma lowered her head slowly. Within a few inches she detected her sisters musky smell. She got closer. Emma started to gyrate her hips a little. In fact, her whole body seemed to move and her pussy was getting wetter by the moment.

“I’m going to get you for this.” Gemma mumbled to quietly for Emma to hear, then placed a small kiss on her sister clit.

“Ohhh.” Emma sighed.

She placed another kiss, then another. The smell actually started to turn her on again and much to her own surprise, she stuck her tongue between Emma’s folds.

“Oh my…” Emma gasped.

Gemma slipped her tongue in again and then using her fingers, parted the lips and licked the full length of her sister’s cunt. She did this over and over till Emma’s hips were bucking against her face and making it near impossible to continue.

I am a man not a mouse, she thought. She gave up on licking and instead, took two fingers and buried them deeply inside her sister’s pussy.

“Nnnaarrghhh.” Emma squealed, her back arching off the bed.

Gemma realized this was the first time she had ever felt the inside of a pussy, her own included. She marveled at the soft wet tightness that gripped her fingers like a vice and vowed when this was over that she would explore her female sexuality.

She pulled her fingers out almost all the way then shoved them back in. Over and over she did this while Emma squealed and squirmed around the sofa.

“Stop!” Emma cried.

Gemma removed her soaked fingers. “Did you cum?” She asked.

“No, I want your cock.” She demanded

“Really?”

“Yes fucking really. Shove it in me, now!!”

Gemma undid her jean and pulled them off before kneeing between her sister’s spread legs. She managed to get the cock through the gap in her boxer shorts and lined it up against her sister’s pussy.

“Do it.” Emma hissed.

Gemma stared down at the huge cock and then looked doubtfully at Emma’s little pussy. Still, excitement and lust pounded through her. She pushed slightly and felt resistance.

“I’m a little tight as I haven’t had sex for a while but just do it ok.” Emma said.

You should see this, Gemma thought while looking at her sister lying there with her eyes closed. She pushed again, harder this time and watched as Emma’s face screwed up in pain. Then the head slipped inside a couple of inches.

“Holy crap, David. How big are you?”

“You’re find out.” Gemma said. Then push in another two inches. She looked down and rocked back and forth a few times, enjoying the sight of the obscene sized cock sliding in and out. Gemma withdrew almost all the way then pulled Emma towards her and lifted her sister’s legs up. She looked down at the cock and pushed forward at a slow but firm steady pace. Inch after inch was swallowed up. Emma thrashed about but Gemma held her legs firmly, and still in one long continuous penetration, pushed in deeper. Then the cock slide in past the six in mark, then seven. Gemma gripped Emma’s thighs tighter and growled as it reached eight inches then beyond.

Emma’s back arched and she gripped the edge of the sofa so hard her knuckles whitened. Gemma’s eyes grew so wide, they threatened to roll from their sockets as the last inch was taken and her hips grinded against Emma’s.

“You are something else.” Gemma gasped, but Emma didn’t seem to hear.

Emma’s head lolled from side to side, her mouth opened in silent moans and her back arched repeated off the sofa as Gemma held herself tightly against her. Gemma positioned her sisters legs over her shoulders and using her height advantage, leaned right over Emma, forcing her back flat on the sofa till Emma’s knee’s almost touched her head. She then grinded her hips hard against Emma’s, forcing the cock in deeper than anything Emma had ever known.

“It’s to big.” Emma managed to gasp.

“You shouldn’t have made me lick your pussy sis.” Gemma hissed.

Emma’s eyes flew open in shock and starred into Gemma’s menacing glare.

“Gem?” She managed to say.

“A huh.” Gemma withdrew the cock then shoved in back in hard.

“Nahh.” Emma gasped, her face screwed up in pain and pleasure. She bit on her lower lips and closed her eyes tightly.

Gemma positioned herself in the most comfortable way should could and then started fucking her sister. She was hoping all the years of playing football, long distance running and swimming would pay off in giving her stamina as she remember Emma complaining that no man could last more than a few minutes in her tight pussy.

“This is going to be the best fuck of your life sis.” Gemma said, in-between thrusts.

Emma’s reply was another whimper.

Gemma wasn’t sure if that was from pain or pleasure but it didn’t matter to her.

Emma began to shake under her, she groaned so loudly that Gemma expected the whole street heard.

I made her cum, she thought, as Emma’s orgasm finally past. She didn’t stop fucking though, not even for a moment.

The minutes ticked past. The only sounds being both girl’s heavy breathing and the exceptionally loud slurping of Emma’s pussy as the cock thrust in and out.

Gemma starred between their bodies and could see the glistening cock. It drove her on with renewed levels of energy and the sound of their wet bodies slapping together added to the breathing, gasps and slurps.

More minutes past. Gemma looked over at the clock, it was 1:30 in the morning. She must have been fucking her sister for twenty-five minutes now at least.

“Is it good?” She asked.

“You bitch Gemma.” Emma gasped.

“Is it good?” Gemma repeated, grinding her hips.

“Yes its good!” Emma squealed. The grinding hips had Emma bucking and gasping again.

“Now you now why I like being the guy.” Gemma hissed, as Emma flailed helplessly below her.

Then Emma lay still, she still was breathing extra hard and stared with a far away expression.

“What’s up?” Gemma asked after five more minutes.

Emma mumbled something.

“Huh?” Gemma said.

“I can’t stop Cumming.” Emma whispered.

Gemma laughed and grinding her hips again.

“You ever tasted pussy sis?” Gemma asked.

Emma managed to shake her head.

The urge to suddenly touch herself was to much to resist. So leaning most of her weight on Emma’s legs, she managed to lower her hand and slip it into her boxers. She felt the thick cock which she couldn’t even get her fingers all the way around and moved her hand lower. Her wetness surprised her. Was this the first time she had touched herself while aroused? She explored lower till two fingers rested against her entrance.

“Oh boy.” She whispered, and then plunged them in deep.

“Huhhmmmm.” She gasped, as they slipped into her velvet wetness. “So good. I should have done this years ago.”

“Done what?” Emma asked, her voice sounding drunk.

Gemma ignored her and continued probing her depths, enjoying the tightness remembering how similar Emma’s was. She removed the fingers after a minute or two then held him up before her eyes. They glistened wetly; she then slipped them easily between Emma’s parted lips and deep into her mouth.

“Touch some pussy sis.” She said, swirling her fingers of Emma’s tongue. Much to Gemma’s surprised, her sister sucked on the fingers and licked them clean.

Gemma shook her head, removed her fingers and decided to get on with the fucking.

She changed her hands position, placing each onto the back of an ankle. She used her weight and forced Emma’s feet behind her own head. She fucked on, somehow deeper than even before. She leant down and slipped her tongue inside Emma’s mouth and kissed her passionately till running out of breath. Finally, her arms were shaking and her was back hurting so much that she couldn’t go on. She looked over at the clock and it was 2:15. She looked down at Emma who lay limply below her, still moaning like a whore.

12