Gemma's Playthings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma now purred, prostrate upon the bed, her hips rocking and her pussy gleaming open for me to see. She seemed sated, but had not moved to cover or clean herself; she was putting on a show and was getting all the attention she wanted. Suddenly, the man at the edge of the room practically leapt on her, tearing down the fly of his jeans and freeing himself before excitedly jamming his entire length in her still recovering pussy, straight to the hilt. She arched her back and moaned loudly, but did not protest as the third man began to hammer away on her glorious cunt. Charlie, now recovered, looked on, jacking himself off at the sight before him; Bill was unceremoniously dressing and was gone without a second word.

Man three was obviously over-excited, and rattled away on the girl without finesse or rhythm, grunting like a rutting pig as he took her. God knows how lucky he must have felt, but he was not appreciating her body as a man should; no reach-around, no modulating thrusts, no clit-friendly missionary here. He simply sought to relieve himself as quickly as possible, as though at any moment she would turn around and tell him no; evidently she was so turned on at her whore's display that this did not seem to matter, as she was once more groaning on her hands and knees as a complete stranger fucker her hard from behind.

Charlie began to kiss her impatiently, and pulled her to a kneeling position so as to suck on her nipples. The scene was completed by the unknown man reaching his vinegar strokes and filling her pussy with his cum, moaning as he thrust deeper into her with each stroke – once, twice, thrice. Now spent, he collapsed on her back, winded and panting, holding her around the belly in a moment of vulnerability and tenderness she did not reciprocate. He mewled something into her ear, but she merely placed her hand on his belly and pushed him off the bed, his cock slipping out and into limpness. Brazenly, she turned to him and declared: "You were crap. Fuck off." Charlie laughed and returned to kissing her nipples, while Gemma paid the insulted man no heed as he made his excused, bright red.

Now my girl had dropped to her knees, and I looked down to see her wink and give me some tender lip service of her own; I sighed softly as she sucked me deeply, the roughness of her tongue bathing my cock in unimaginable pleasure. She had always been something of a gusher, and my shaft was still slick from the juices of her pussy; but this had always been a turn-on to her, and we often ended our long lovemaking with her having reached the limit of orgasm and finishing me off with her mouth. I stroked her hair with bliss, and looked on as the inferno of bodies before me intensified. But things, it seemed, had only just started.

That left only the two of them, knelt on the bed while Gemma stroked his penis once more. They began to kiss passionately, and fell sideways onto the mattress. Now she parted her legs and drew his fingers down her flat belly, leading him to her pussy, slick with the juices of two men and the semen of one. He didn't seem to mind, and began to finger her for a brief moment before she nodded to an unheard whisper. He clambered up onto her, spreading her thighs with his knees and burying himself into her with a rewarding moan. She gasped once more as Charlie filled her completely, and began to do her slowly, alternating his thrusts to add some texture to the experience. A deep, hard thrust followed by two fast, shorter ones to satisfy her after her earlier disappointment. This was doing the trick, as her face was soon flushed and she was once more bucking like the wild animal she had been for Bill, her hands clamped on the lucky guy's hips and pulling him in with every go.

The blowjob had served him well; she had taken the impatience out of him and he was now determined to simply screw her brains out before he himself was finished. He motioned her on top; and instead of rolling over and riding without losing the rhythm, she bade him lay as she had lain, stood on the bed, facing where I stood watching from the shadows, both breathless with anticipation. She then squatted down and opened her pussy with her right hand, bringing her left behind her to Charlie's chest, and lowered herself onto his waiting shaft with a gratifying moan, a gasping "mmmmm....that's it," that made my cock jerk in my girlfriend's mouth. I stood agape, determined not to let my girl's ministrations get the better of me until they, too, had come.

It looked huge from my vantage point, and as it disappeared into her I knew that the show would fill both mine and my girlfriend's imaginations for the rest of our journey. Her moans of passion would haunt me as she flirted: "yeah, fuck me baby," she intoned, leaning back to kiss his lips before increasing the pace. She knelt astride him, and undulated her hips back and forth, rocking with the entire length of his dick inside of her. He hit her G-spot perfectly in that position, and it was this, rather than the penetration, that set her off: I was reaching my own climax for my part, and the playing of my girlfriend's tongue on the underside of my shaft had me deliriously close.

Throughout she'd become more vocal, slipping in encouragement in those honeyed tones, but now she became to sigh and gasp and moan in ecstasy, her mouth open and struggling for air as she fucked him hard. Now Charlie reached round to her crotch, and found her clit, strumming while she rode him well: this was all she could take, and she let out a wail, low and punctuated by expletives as her orgasm took. She stopped suddenly, threw her head back and cried to the ceiling, arching her back and shuddering in great gasps: I began to sigh involuntarily, cut short by my girlfriend's fingers jamming into my mouth to suck on; I tasted both her quim and my earlier come. She had evidently been fucking herself while sucking me, and the thought of my blonde angel frigging her clit, or perhaps slipping an exploratory finger into her sopping pussy finished me off immediately. I sucked greedily, grabbed Vicky's hair and pulled her onto me, shooting my thick spunk into her mouth in unison with the goddess on the bed before me, drinking in the sight of her. Her hair danced vividly, her breasts shook as she shuddered, letting loose the most animalistic, sexual moans I'd ever heard a woman make – all for my viewing pleasure.

Charlie came soon after, sitting bolt upright and clutching her about the waist, thrusting into her in time with her gasps and shudders. They thrust and hugged, rocked and moaned as they rode out their respective orgasms, until finally they collapsed backwards, exhausted and spent, panting and wheezing. He recovered quickly, and gave her a deep kiss, one final sample of that exquisite mouth before lifting her off him and depositing her onto the bed. She rolled over, foetal, and hugged herself – they said no more to each other, and he dressed quickly. I caught my breath, still with Vicky's fingers at my lips, trying to remain silent.

The door slammed, and she rolled onto her back, her right hand idly drifting to her pussy, perhaps thinking of how she'd just given herself over to be the plaything of three strangers, perhaps musing on the spunk that mingled in her worn pussy. Her thighs were splayed and I had a perfect view of her, the spasming muscles within causing the syrupy white come to sluice out around the finger she'd slipped inside herself to the knuckle. Then, to my great surprise, she spoke;

"You can come out now."

12