Gem's Exam

Story Info
Very kinky doctor exam for Gem.
3.5k words
4.22
251.5k
90
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brief author note: The characters are by no means underage, both are over 18, the submissive here is a little in a daddy dom/little girl dynamic. As well as some unusual depictions, if that's not your cup of tea, suggest you don't read on.

*****

I wiggled and squirmed, unaware of my surroundings, waking up groggily. As I reached to rub my eyes I noticed I could only move my wrists a very small amount and huffed in annoyance. I was naked as well, but luckily the room wasn't too cold and I wasn't shivering, but my nipples were still erect and pointed, exposed to the somewhat cool air. I could feel my back on a steel surface, less cold now that I'd been lying on it for a bit, and wiggled in discomfort. At that moment, you walked in.

"Now, now, little one, quit squirming. It's time for your examination, so just let Dr. Daddy inspect your body and be a good girl."

I tried to turn my head to look at you quizzically but only managed to turn it slightly and anyway, as soon as I began to turn my head, you gave one of my thighs a sharp smack that resounded throughout the room.

"No little girl, sit still for daddy, understand? Or do you not know how to behave yourself, are you going to be a bad little girl and not let daddy inspect you? I said don't move about, this is for your own good." You said with emphasis, and I heard the snap as you slid on white rubber gloves, one hand, then the other.

"Now. Time to inspect my pet." First you grabbed a flashlight, and looked into my eyes quickly. "Patient has very pretty eyes. Very horny and slutty too, silently begging to be filled." I squeaked, about to indignantly retort when you slapped one of my breasts and my eyes widened in shock.

"Patient can't seem to behave. Bad girl. Quiet."

Grabbing another light, you gripped my jaw. "Open up little girl."

You shook my head slightly and I opened my mouth tentatively, feeling in between my thighs get slick as I felt the firm grip you had on me. Shining the light down my throat, you voiced your findings, as though I wasn't there, or just some test subject, and for some reason that aroused me as well.

"Open wide, girl." I hesitantly complied and you shoved two fingers down my throat, moving them in and out. I gagged automatically.

"Mmm. Patient has very tight throat. Active gag reflex. The feel of her throat convulsing around my fingers is very pleasant. My cock will enjoy that. As well as whatever else I decide to shove down there." You said with an ominous tone. You removed your fingers from my throat, and changed gloves.

"Filthy little girl. Slobber all over daddy's gloves." I flushed and looked away.

"Time for a breast exam." You slipped on more gloves and I waited for the inevitable.

Walking around my body, you paused, as if debating. "Hmmm. Right or left first. Let's go with right." You slid your hand along my skin, softly, softly, almost lovingly stroking it, and then placed a firm hand on it for a second, then gripped my breast, molding it between your hands. You made little incomprehensible noises as you did so, and then squeezed my breast slightly. You brushed your thumb over my nipple a few times, stroking it, and it became firmer and firmer. You rolled it between your thumb and index finger as it swelled, hardening from your ministrations, then pinched it, hard. I let out a yelp at the pain and you chuckled.

"Patient is reactive, sensitive nipples." You walked around and did the same to the other breast.

"Such a pretty little doll, pretty little toy, screaming and yelping for daddy as he hurts her."

I panted slightly as you toyed with my body.

"Mm. Time for my little girl's pussy examination." I balked.

"Y- you're going to look at my princess parts?"

You looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Not just look princess. And it's not princess parts, it's pussy. Say it like a good girl."

I flushed, stammering. You gripped my jaw tightly. "Don't be a bad girl Gem, say it. Say pussy. Say 'Daddy is going to inspect my pussy.'"

I whispered, flushing in embarrassment. "Daddy is going to inspect my pussy."

You beamed. "Good girl. Good little slut. You've seemed to learn your place at least a bit. Now, spread those legs, so I can see that lovely, shiny, pink little cunt of yours."

I squeaked in protest as you moved lower and lower till you were right between my legs. "Now now little girl, open wide." You chuckled. "Or else I'll do it for you."

I heard the implication in your voice so slowly spread my legs, looking away as you stared between my legs at one of my most private places. "Isn't that an adorable little cunt? All sticky and pink, it's dripping wet, don't pretend you don't like daddy embarrassing you."

I tried to close my legs, but you had adjusted the restraints and my pussy was on permanent display to you now, open wide, and anyone who walked in could see. You saw me trying to close my legs and glared at me.

"Bad. Bad girl. Little slut can't behave herself, just when she was being an obedient little girl too." You strode over, and took one of my breasts in your mouth, swirling your tongue around my nipple and then bit down, kinda hard, and I yelped in pain. You let go, and licked my nipple gently again, and then sucked it slowly, letting it pop out of your mouth.

"Do you see what bad girls get? Why you should behave yourself?"

"Now." You said, striding back between my legs. "Time for me to examine your pussy. Looks like I won't need lube. Fucking wet little whore, messy pussy dripping all over my table. It's even dripping all between your ass crack, a good thing too, because that tiny little hole is next."

First, I didn't comprehend shat you said, and then turned white as a sheet as a realized what you meant. "No, no daddy, please not my bottom."

I began frantically shaking my head. You smacked me, right on my pussy, on my little clit, and I jumped at the shock.

"Quiet, girl. And stop squirming, keep still."

You bent, pulling and tugging on my pussy lips, then spread me wide, peering deep into me and I flushed in embarrassment, you were looking straight into my most private place, deep, deep inside. Slowly, you slipped one, two, three fingers in me, moving them in and out. I groaned at the invasion of my orifice.

"Tight little cunt you have, princess. Barely stretching around my fingers. It'll open wide soon though." I furrowed my brow in confusion as you wondered off to some far corner of the room and I heard clattering. Soon, you returned between my legs and I gasped.

"No, daddy..." I pleaded, seeing the speculum you held.

You smirked, knowing I'd caught on. "That's right. Daddy's going to look deep into your little pussy, kitten. Stretched wide around this, okay?"

My eyes widened as you bent down, rubbing lube all over it, and then I felt you slowly, slowly sliding it into my pussy. This odd contraption felt weird inside of me, cold and hard, unusual. It wasn't too bad, and then you started to dilate it. I hissed.

"Keep still." You said sternly, giving me a pinch on my thigh. It felt so weird, I could feel cool air inside of me, and my pussy attempting to spasm around the locked grip, feeling spread way to wide and vulnerable. I heard a snap and a flash, and you smirked down at me.

"I'll show you this later, so you can see your tiny cunt stretched so wide around this." I turned even more red, and you made little comments, saying how deep you could see inside my pussy, wondering if a big cock would fit into the tiny hole if you forced it in there. Slowly, you returned the speculum back to normal and removed it from me, and my pussy shrank back to normal, spasming from the invasion

You then released my legs from restraints and I stared, confused, then you positioned them higher, locking me back in. You patted my bottom, now accessible from the new position.

"You know,this is how daddy would put your diaper on. But we're not putting a diaper on, we're examining that tight little asshole."

I flushed at the language you were using. You chuckled.

"Such an innocent little girl. But don't play pretend, daddy knows how much of a slutty, dirty little princess you are."

You grabbed some lube, and put a small amount on your gloved finger, and then rubbed some right onto my bottom as well, spreading my cheeks. My body automatically clenched and you chuckled.

"Don't clench, you'll only make it worse. Relax." I did as best as I could, and you wiggled, and your finger slid inside me. I let out a tiny grunt at the invasion, your finger felt huge. You wiggled it around and I winced.

"Your ass is so tight and tiny." You probed my insides, and then pulled out your finger. You clicked your tongue.

"Dirty little girl. We'll have to clean your insides good before daddy can inspect your little butt, you got daddy's gloves all messy." You said with disdain. You snapped off your gloves, and pulled on another pair.

"We're going to have to get you on your tummy to take your enema." I froze. Enema? Enema?!

You chuckled at my reaction. "That's right little girl. Daddy is going to shove a hose up your bottom and fill you up with water till your tummy can barely take it, and make you hold it. Understand?"

I squirmed. "I don't want it up my bottom daddy!"

You shook your head. "It's for your own good, we have to get you nice and clean. Now, lie down like a good patient, maybe daddy will reward you for taking it like a good girl." You brushed your hand against my clit slightly.

Letting me out of my restraints, only to flip me over, and lock me into position, on all fours, my bottom half raised high in the air, you observed. "You look like a kitten in heat ready for mating. Especially with this." You dragged a finger along my dripping slit, betraying my arousal.

"Time to fill your bottom!" You said gleefully, walking to a corner of the room

"No, no, no!" I objected, squeaking.

"Don't be a bad little girl. Behave yourself, Gem. I'm going to fill your bottom and you can either relax and it'll hurt less, or you can squirm and squeal and kick all you like, and jostle it all around in your tummy, and it will hurt lots."

I went still at your words.

"Good girl." You said in a somewhat softer tone. Stroking my bottom, you glided a finger up and down, in between my cheeks, right on my anus and wiggled, forcing it's way into me. I grunted.

"Relax. This will make it easier for the hose to go in, unless you want it shoved in dry." I shook my head. You gave me a smug look.

"That's what I thought." You moved your finger in and out slowly and when I thought you were done you added another one. I yelped in pain, no possible fucking way, you couldn't shove two fingers up my bottom, I squealed and moaned but you shoved them in, two intruders in my back passage. Stroking my back softly, you kept your fingers still and wiggled them about, slowly gliding them in and out. It still hurt but a bit less.

"Good girl. This is for your own good, it will make the nozzle fit easier."

I mewled pitifully, head hanging down, as your fingers methodically went in and out of me, like a pet at the vet, total disregard to me, it was so humiliating and so arousing as I was treated as nothing more than a little animal. You slipped your fingers out and my anus automatically clenched, reverting back to it's normal size.

"Time for the nozzle." You grabbed the hose, wiggling the nozzle into my bottom and inflating a little balloon on it to make sure it didn't slip out.

"Okay, you ready princess? It's going to fill you up, fill your little bottom full, now." The water began rushing into my bowels and I moved uncomfortably at the unfamiliar sensation.

"Sit still." You said harshly. I groaned as more water poured into me. And more. And more. All too soon I felt a cramping sensation.

"D-daddy, I have to potty!" I said, eyes wide with urgency.

You chuckled. "I know you do. Now sit still, and take the rest o the water my little slut."

I groaned as I felt more and more water rushing into me. "Dadddyyyy," I begged, "I can't take it, please, please, I have to potty."

You shook your head. "You can and you will. You're daddy's slut and daddy gets to fill his slut up and stuff her full and she can take it like the good slut she is."

I panted, and I felt no more water rushing into my bowels, though I still felt an urgent need to potty. You checked the bag.

"Ah, good, empty. Your little ass is filled with water now." You pressed on my tummy slightly and I gasped. You smiled.

"And you're going to hold it like a good girl until daddy says you can potty." Maneuvering around me, you slowly took the nozzle out. I clenched my bowels to avoid an accident, but you pressed on my tummy slightly harder and I yelped, as a small amount leaked, and I turned redder than I could possibly be.

"Dirty little girl. Can't hold her potty. Well you're going to have to hold it." You grabbed a large tail plug and began working it into my sphincter, working against resistance. I moaned.

"Your ass is stuffed full, little girl. How does that feel?" I only moaned in response, and you chuckled.

"Daddy, please, potty." I begged.

"Not now, little girl." You said softly. "I'll let you go when I decide to." I hung my head, pouting.

"Now, little kitten, I had you drink a lot of water. Do you know why? You have to potty really bad, don't you? Well, that's too bad."

You made me lie on my back, my pussy was positively dripping now, nectar running down my legs. I winced as the plug pushed deeper into me. You stepped back.

"Aw, that little kitty tail sticking out from your bottom is perfect. Daddy examining his dirty, filthy little pet. Controlling even her potty."

You pressed a hand on my tummy for emphasis and I yelped as the urge to potty increased. "Now, I bet you have to potty from this hole as well."

You stroked up and down my clit, gliding down till you reached my urethra. "Well you're not going to be able to pee any time soon, daddy's going to stuff this hole as well."

I blushed, as you wiped a small towelette over it, sanitizing the area. Picking up and object to the side, you stretched me so the hole was in sight.

"But first, daddy's going to sound you." You lubed the sound, and slowly inserted it into my urethra, fucking that tiny hole with it, and it felt so dirty. It stung a bit and it almost felt pleasant, that stinging. Dragging it in and out of me. You chuckled.

"Little slut. She likes things in all her holes. Even her pee hole. She likes her holes stuffed. Don't you girl, don't you?"

I didn't even care that you were talking to me as if I were a pet, I nodded in response excitedly. You laughed. "Fucking slut."

I panted, and you withdrew the sound. "Daddy, I really, really need to pee," I whispered.

"I know." You said deviously. You then reached around me again and began fiddling with something I couldn't see.

"Daddy's going to put a catheter up your tiny pee hole." I gaped, and you nodded.

"Yes kitten." Lubing up the catheter, you positioned it, pushing it in me, slowly, slowly. It burned. You inflated the little balloon so it didn't slide out and stepped back, admiring your work. I was all plugged up, and the sensations were overwhelming.

"Do you have to potty princess?" You asked. I nodded, gasping.

"Hm." You clicked your tongue. Deflating the catheter, you slowly removed it, placing it on a tray in the corner. I sighed as the sensation was gone, and you wiggled the buttplug, removing it from me as well. I clenched to keep myself from leaking, and you pressed on my tummy slightly.

"Can princess hold her potty?" You raised an eyebrow, pressing harder. My bladder slipped, and a small dribble came out and my face turned hot, humiliated.

"Hm." You said. "Princesses who can't hold their potty wear diapers."

I protested weakly, and would've squirmed as well, but it wouldn't have worked with my bottom and bladder both full. Spreading my legs, you clicked your tongue, reaching for a diaper and shifting my hips up so you could slide it under me.

"This is for your own good, you don't want to leave a potty mess, do you?" I shook my head.

"Good. Then you'll be all diapered up, understand?" I nodded pitifully, and you stroked my clit softly rubbing it in circles, which felt good, but also increased my urge to pee tenfold. You fastened the diaper into place.

"There!" I lie still on the table, humiliated.

"You have to potty, don't you pet? That's what diapeys are for, go on." I turned crimson and shook my head, biting my lip as I concentrated hard on not letting anything slip.

You frowned. "Good girls don't hold their potty, Gem. Do it. Potty for daddy. Now. Empty your little girl holes, I know they're achey and full, do it."

I shook my head stubbornly and you sighed, putting pressure on my tummy. I felt something give and my diaper was soon full, as I emptied both my bowels and bladder.

"Good girl. Filthy little slut pottied all over her brand new diaper, daddy's going to have to change her all over again." I protested weakly and you picked me up.

"Come on little girl. Daddy's going to wash off your dirty, filthy little behind and pussy, and put you in a new diaper. Then we're going to stuff your holes and see what we can fit in there."

You put me in the tub, quickly rinsing me off and getting me clean, drying me off with a fluffy towel.

"Back to the exam table patient. Daddy has more experiments to do on you. We're going to see how far your tight cunt will stretch."

I turned pink, and you strapped me down, spreading my legs wide, making sure everything was accessible and vulnerable. Grabbing something off to the side, you smirked, and deliberately passed my line of sight. It was a dildo. A very large one too. Without warning, you began working it into my cunt, stretching me. I groaned in protest but soon it was all in me.

"Daddy's going to fuck you with this. See how much your little cunt stretches. How you beg for it to make your cunt ache like the filthy slut you are, how you adore the feeling of it spreading your tiny hole wide. Loosening up your hole."

You punctuated your sentences by jabbing the makeshift cock in me, and I groaned.

"Even better. We're going to have a machine do it. This huge cock is going to go in and out of your pussy, nonstop, you can beg all you want, till you're exhausted, but I'm going to keep fucking you with it until I've decided you've had enough."

With that, you wheeled some kind of machine out, and pulled the dildo out of me. I sighed in relief for a second, and then you laughed.

"Oh no, this is going right back in you. It's going to be rammed into you."

You attached it to the machine somehow, and I stared with wide eyes as it made thrusting motions. You then positioned it at my pussy. "Enjoy." You said, and I felt it mechanically move in and out of me, gasping at the sensation. You grabbed a vibrator and held it to my clit, not letting me move as I moaned and gasped.

"Oh yeah, next is your ass. Maybe even double penetration." You winked, and I shuddered.