Gender Studies

Story Info
College chemists change their sex for science.
952 words
3.54
26.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonlight filtered through the fogged-up windows. Dmitri put on his dirty goggles. "Are you sure about this?"

"Why?" Aaron smirked. "Jealous?"

"Of that?" Dmitri pointed to the bag of ice on Aaron's crotch. "I'm surprised you can still walk."

"Well, you gave me a fucking hard kick." Aaron stood up with more than a little difficulty and stepped inside the rusty quarantine chamber. It was slightly more attractive than the green, dingy tiled walls of the lab itself. They never could afford a janitor to sterilize the place.

"Science waits for no man." Aaron said.

Dmitri shook his head. "A poor choice of words, but whatever." Gloves on and tongs at the ready, he lifted the beaker full of green solution and placed it on a chair inside the chamber. Aaron sat on the floor, wearing nothing but grey bicycle shorts. He held a capsule in his hands, waiting for Dmitri to seal the bulkhead.

Once the door was sealed, Aaron waited for the go-ahead. The old loudspeaker inside the quarantine chamber crackled.

"All set," Dmitri said. "Be careful."

"Whoo! Let's do this!" Aaron dropped the capsule into the beaker. The concoction sizzled like bacon, spewing yellow vapor. A burning chill shot through Aaron's nostrils as the vapors headed straight into his brain.

Aaron's blood bubbled, coursing through his veins like strawberry milkshake. Aaron's tense muscles quickly weakened, butt he only huffed the fumes faster. His wheezing grew lighter, higher, and cuter.

"You alright?" Dmitri asked.

Aaron coughed, his throat tightening, getting smaller and smaller. "Hell...yeah," Aaron gasped. He was a perfect soprano.

Through the chemical fog Aaron could barely see his hand in front of him, but he felt his lips tightening into a plump, juicy pout. His slim, tingling fingers clutched at his long, silky hair. Suddenly, Aaron heard something crack deep within his bowels. His hips spread apart and his legs thickened. Aaron laughed and trembled as his penis crawled inside his body like a shivering grub. His testicles buried themselves deep within his widening pelvis.

"Speak up, bro," Dmitri said. "What's your status?"

"Balls deep," Aaron giggled. His voice sounded as smooth and sweet as cherry syrup. "It's like I can feel the estrogen soaking in."

"How about your genitals?"

Aaron closed his eyes. "Smooth," he sighed. Aaron's scrotum tightened and his new lips swelling into place between his legs; they were tingling. Aaron's crotch opened into a slit, fragrant and moist, his new labia whispering secrets.

"Man," groaned Aaron. "I can smell my cunt."

Dmitri cleared his throat. "What about secondary sex characteristics?"

"I can heart your heart beating through the microphone."

"Shut up," Dmitri snapped. "How do you feel?"

"My waist," Aaron breathed. "...feels tight."

Dmitri bit his lip. "Continue."

"My face is soft..."

"What about—"

"My legs are getting longer," Aaron grinned. "I don't think there's a skirt long enough—"

"Your chest! What about your chest?"

"My chest..." Aaron could hardly ignore it; his nipples itched and they steamed, engorged with estrogen. Aaron took a deep breath, watching his chest rise through the thinning haze. His boobs rose, but they didn't seem to sink. The breasts pulsed and jiggled in rhythm with Aarons pounding heart. He took another deep, vapor-filled breath; his chest grew heavier.

"Concentrate on the experiment," Dmitri urged. "I need to know—"

"They're tits, you pervert." Aaron cradled his swelling breasts. "And yes, they're fucking huge."

"For science," Dmitri grinned.

Aaron's experienced hands copped a feel. "C-cup, definitely—wait..." He squeezed the tender flesh and groaned. "Coming up on D—wait, double D-cup! Scientific enough for you, Dmitri?"

The was no answer over the intercom: just heavy breathing.

The change wasn't over. Aaron's bosom overflowed his delicate hands. His blonde hair was flowing into his cleavage, and his breasts were getting so heavy that he had to lean back to stay upright.

"Vent the chamber!" Aaron struggled to his feet, breasts bobbing with every movement. "Get me out of here while I can still stand up!"

The exhaust fan squeaked and squealed as it built up speed. Slowly the air cleared, but Aaron's hips were still widening. His hair curled and buttocks ripened. As the last yellow wisps slipped through the vent, Aaron's breasts made one more push, swelling and sticking so far out front of his face that kissing Aaron's plump, pink lips would require a mountaineering expedition.

Dmitri was determined not to stare when he opened the bulkhead, but Aaron's breasts made that impossible. The words, "top-heavy" came to mind, followed by "tit-fuck".

"My eyes are up here," Aaron smirked.

"So are your tits."

Aaron's bike shorts were in tatters, stubbornly wrapped around his full ass. Aaron stared at himself in the dirty mirror, running his hands over his vast curves. His body had the topography of a mountain range, one that any man would give his right leg to climb.

"That's enough," Aaron sighed, reluctantly pulling his hands off of his rack. "Time to complete the experiment."

Dmitri sighed as he rolled up his sleeve. "You know, we need to survey a bigger sample than just you."

"First things first." Aaron stood in the emergency shower, which was walled with old mattresses. Dmitri made a fist. Aaron braced himself.

"Do your worst," Aaron cringed.

Dmitri socked Aaron straight in the chest. Aaron bounced off the mattresses and collapsed, gasping through his pouty lips.

Dmitri tossed him the bag of ice. "Well?"

"Hypothesis...disproven..." Aaron gasped, cradling his G-cups. "This hurts much worse than a kick to the balls."

Twenty minutes later Aaron staggered to his feet, his bust silhouetted against the moon. He turned to Dmitri and said, "Alright asshole, legs apart."

Aaron pulled back his shapely leg. "Let's get more data!"