Gene

Story Info
She finds fun with an older guy.
2.8k words
4.49
76.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been getting a little cold just lately, I guess winter is finally on its way. The best thing about it turning cold is it gives me an excuse to go shopping for new clothes. The shops have been full of new winter tops and jackets for ages anyway, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to finally go and splurge! Not that I'm not a sensible shopper, I always like to have a good look around before I splash out.

Last Wednesday was my day off, and I spent a couple of hours going around Chester looking for a few new outfits. I stopped at Starbucks for lunch, I love their Paninis, and also ordered a Mochachino. I like to sit in the window so I can watch people as they go by, people watching is one of my favourite pastimes.

There was one guy who caught me looking at him as he passed, I wasn't really checking him out, I just like to see what people are wearing...I'm just nosey. About five minutes later he passed again, and once again he looked directly at me as he walked by. He looked to be in his mid fifties, and had a tanned look as if he had just been on holiday.

Well another five minutes passed and I was thinking about hitting the shops when I saw the same guy again, only this time he walked in and ordered a drink. He stood by the counter waiting for his drink, and then wandered over to where I was sat.

There were other places he could have gone to sit, but he asked if I minded if he joined me at my table. He had a southern American accent which I found a little bit sexy, so I told him it was fine for him to join me.

"My names Gene," he told me.

"Hannah," I replied.

As we talked it turned out he was from Florida and was visiting the U.K. on holiday, just travelling around and decided to come to Chester to see the old Tudor buildings and the Roman walls. He was taking a day off from sight-seeing to buy a few presents for his daughter.

"Can you recommend a few shops where I could find something for her?" he asked.

"Well if it's clothing you want I can show you if you like?" I replied.

"Sure, that would be great," he said smiling at me.

As he reached into his pocket to leave some money for a tip, I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his jeans. Either he had an erection or he was very well endowed!

I led him out of the cafe and we walked left down to the main street. There are plenty of shops to choose from, and I took him around a couple of the more exclusive stores. In the second shop he saw a pair of combat pants he liked, but was unsure about U.K. sizes.

"She is probably about the same as you, he said, but a little taller."

"Well I've lost a bit of weight over the summer, so I take a size 10 in these," I told him.

I thought for a second...I could use opportunity this to have a bit of fun.

"I can try them on if you like, let you see what they look like on?"

"Cool."

We wandered around to the fitting rooms. They are around a corner which is out of sight of the sales counter, and only have a curtain, not a door. As I pulled the curtain closed I left a small gap, not so it was obvious but enough to let him peek through if he wanted. I slipped my jeans down with my back to the curtain so he knew I couldn't see him if he was watching me.

As I pulled the combat pants up I turned around and just caught him turning away from the curtain. I stepped out of the fitting room as I fastened up the zip.

"What do you think," I asked, turning around so he could see them from the back.

His eyes went up and down my legs.

"Very nice, he said smiling, I'll take them."

We wandered around and he picked out a few more things for me to try. There was a gorgeous red dress, an expensive cashmere shrug and a very short denim skirt.

Walking back to the fitting room I decided to tease him a little more. Again I left the curtain open slightly and I stripped off to my underwear. I was wearing a white thong and a black wonderbra. If I had known this morning I would be teasing a guy more than 30 years older than myself I would have worn matching underwear!

I put the dress on, but we both agreed it didn't look good with my bra straps showing, so I stepped back into the fitting room and slipped the dress down to my waist and unfastened my bra. This time I didn't bother to close the curtain at all, but I did turn my back to him. With the dress back on I turned around and gave him a twirl.

"You look great," he said.

"Thanks, but your supposed to be looking at the dress," I laughed.

His gaze ran up and down my body, and lingered on my boobs.

"Not as impressive without my bra?" I asked.

He looked up, a serious expression on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare," he apologised.

"It's okay, I don't mind, in fact I'm quite flattered."

Once again I turned my back to him and went to take the dress off, but I pretended to struggle with the zip.

"Could you unzip me?" I asked.

"Sure."

He stepped into the room with me and took hold of the zip. I pushed back into him as he pulled it down. I could feel the bulge in his pants...it felt huge. I was pretty sure he was getting hard. I turned to face him, standing there in just my thong, my breasts bare, my nipples hard from the thrill of it.

"Do you want it?" I asked him.

"Whhhat....?" he croaked, his eyes on my throbbing nipples.

"The dress, do you want it?."

"Oh err...yes."

I held it out to him. Next I put my bra and t-shirt back on. You could see the look of disappointment in his face. I almost felt sorry for him, but my teasing was getting the better of me, so much so that I could feel my pussy getting moist.

I picked up the skirt and stepped into it. It fit perfectly, but was very short.

"The only problem with a skirt this short is if someone is following you up a flight of stairs it can show everything," I explained. "Come closer while I stand on the chair and tell me what you can see."

Standing on the chair I placed my hands against the wall with my back to him. I bent slightly forward to give him a better view, sticking my bottom out.

"Well, what can you see?" I asked.

Just then a sales assistant came towards the fitting rooms, asking if we needed any help. I climbed down before she could see me on the chair.

"No we're okay," he told her.

She gave us both a suspicious look before walking away. I put the shrug on over my top, it fit nicely over my boobs, showing them off well.

"So what do you think, what are you going to get her?"

"I will take everything, but I would like you to keep the skirt for all your help."

"No I couldn't accept it, I have enjoyed helping you."

"I insist, but there is one condition, you have to keep it on now."

"Did it look that good?" I asked with a grin.

"Perfect," he said.

He walked to the till with our goods, and after a moment I followed him and asked the sales assistant if I could keep the skirt on and put my jeans in a bag. When we got outside I told him there was somewhere else I wanted to show him, but not to worry as it wouldn't cost him any more money. He gave me a confused look but agreed.

The thing about Chester is it is a very old city, and because of that there are lots of old passageways leading to places most tourists never see. I led Gene down one which I often use on a night out to cut through to my favourite bar. It twists and turns so I don't use it on dark nights as you are out of sight of the main streets, but that is exactly why I chose it now.

Stopping I turned to him and said, "You never answered my question Gene."

"What question?," he said, looking puzzled.

"What could you see when you looked up my skirt?"

"Everything, that's why I didn't buy it for my daughter," he laughed.

"Are you sure about that?"

"About what?" he asked.

"Being able to see everything. I think you should have another look. Come here and kneel down."

He did as I asked and knelt before me. He was looking up into my eyes, and as I looked down at him I took hold of the hem of my skirt and raised it up. His jaw dropped as he looked directly at my naked pussy. I had slipped my thong off in the fitting room as he went to pay.

"Do you like a clean shaven pussy?"

"Oh my God yes."

I lifted my left leg over his shoulder and pulled him towards me as I lent back against the wall. I felt his tongue flick out and over my already hard clitty.

"Mmmmmm, lick it Gene," I moaned.

His hands came up and cupped my naked arse as he buried his face into my wet pussy, licking around my wet hole before pushing his tongue into me and fucking me with it. It felt so good... being eaten out in the middle of the day in public....anyone could come past. But it was secluded enough I was sure we wouldn't be disturbed.

He was now running his tongue in circles around my hard clitty while sliding two thick fingers into my soaking pussy. I normally trim my pubic hair into a Brazilian, but for the last two weeks I had been completely shaved. I think he liked it!

I held onto his head and pulled him into me as I felt my orgasm building up. He had got me there so quickly....I guess it's true, experience comes with age! I looked down at this guy eating my young pussy, he was old enough to be my father, but I didn't care, all I wanted right now was to cum all over his tongue.

"Mmmmmm, that's it...right there....don't stop."

I threw my head back and closed my eyes. My leg was trembling under me, but he held me firm as he continued to lick me.

"Ooohhhhhh... fuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkk."

I felt my pussy spasm as I came....hard. It felt so intense, I couldn't remember ever cumming so hard before. Looking down I saw his mouth and chin was coated in my juices.

"I love a girl who squirts," he said.

As he let go of me my leg dropped to the floor. Both my legs were trembling so hard I couldn't move. My breath was coming in gasps and my breasts were heaving, trying to get oxygen to my lungs. When he stood up I couldn't believe my eyes. His cock was out of his jeans, and it was big. He had been wanking as he licked me. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Ten and a half inches, think you can take it?"

I didn't bother to answer. I turned my back to him, lifted my skirt up over my arse, spread my legs and put my hands against the wall. I looked over my shoulder and said to him,

"Fuck me Gene...please?"

He came up behind me and aimed his big, old cock at my young hole. I felt him rubbing his cock between the folds of my pussy, sliding it back and forth but not putting it in me.

"Please Gene....I want it in me," I begged.

But he kept on rubbing it between my pussy lips, teasing me while coating his cock in my juices. I felt his hands on my arse as he spread me wide open.

"Mmmmmm, I love your sexy ass," he told me.

"If you fuck me now, you can have my arse too," I said.

With that he thrust his cock straight into me, all the way deep into my hungry pussy. The pleasure and pain was unbelievable.

"Ooohhhhhh, God, that feels so good," he said.

He began to fuck me, shallow thrusts followed by long ones, sometimes hard and fast, then slower. He kept my arse cheeks spread so he could watch his cock as it split me in two.

"That looks so good Hannah."

It felt good too, really good. I was feeling so horny right then I would have done anything he wanted me to. I put a finger in my mouth and sucked it, getting it as wet as I could, and then reached behind me and began to finger my arse.

"You dirty little slut," he called me.

And that is exactly how I felt. Dirty. Slutty. A thought popped into my mind. Was I fucking him because he gave me the skirt? Did that make me a whore? Probably, but the thought just turned me on. It was role play, a fantasy.

"I am your dirty little slut Gene, and right now I want you to fuck my arse."

He pulled his cock out of my soaking pussy, and I took my finger out of my arse. Looking at him I sucked it between my lips.

"Oh you dirty bitch."

"Yes, but I am your dirty bitch, so fuck me like one."

He took his cock in his hand and aimed it at my tight hole. This was going to hurt. Slowly he pushed it against my arse and I felt myself being stretched. I tried to relax and breathed out slowly. I felt it going in slowly...slowly...then I felt it almost pop in as the end broke through.

"Slow Gene...let me get used to it."

He pushed in further, one inch...then another....then another. The pain was amazing. He slowly began to pull out, but as he got to the tip he pushed it back in, this time a little deeper. He did it again. And again. And again. With each thrust he pushed more of his big cock into my tight, little arse. He was building up a good rhythm as he fucked me

"Your cock feels amazing Gene," I told him.

"So does your ass hun, too good. I don't think I'm gonna last much longer."

"Mmmmmm, you want to cum in me babe?" I asked him.

"I would love you to finish me in your mouth Hannah."

"Mmmmmm, I would love that."

He pulled his cock out of my arse, and I suddenly felt so empty. I turned to face him. He was sweating and his face was red. I slid my skirt down and got down on my knees before him.

His cock looked even bigger so close to my face. I took hold of it, my fingers could barely close around it. I flicked my tongue out and licked the end of his cock. It didn't taste great, but I wasn't bothered. I opened my mouth and sucked the end into my mouth.

I began to stroke his cock with one hand as I sucked it, and gently squeezed his heavy balls with the other. His cock seemed to grow thicker and began to throb.

"That's it Hannah, keep sucking it."

He began to thrust his hips, feeding more of his cock between my hungry lips. I sucked it harder. I love sucking cock. It is such a dirty, sexy thing to do. The feeling of power is such a turn on. A guy will promise anything when he is close to cumming in your mouth. My stroking was getting faster, his thrust getting deeper as I felt his legs begin to shake.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk."

His cock twitched as he began to shoot his hot, salty cum into my mouth. I carried on wanking his cock as I sucked it. His cum just kept spurting into me, filling my mouth. I swallowed it as quick as I could but some of it began to leak out of the corner of my mouth.

"Ooohhhhhh Jesus," he groaned.

I looked up at him, his cock still between my lips. He was looking down at me, sweat dripping from his face. I took his cock from my mouth.

"You look fucked," I laughed.

"Like never before," he laughed back.