Gene and Kay Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she finished, I feigned immobility for being able to turn over because I was so relaxed from the massage, but I was far from relaxed – at least my dick wasn't. Kay just smiled and said, "You just lie there until it is safe to turn over."

The afternoon was one of the nicest social times I had had for a long time. Besides and beer and the burgers and hot dogs, there were a lot of very smart people our age just hanging out, going in and out of conversations with each other. A few guys were chatting up Kay, obviously trying to hit on her, particularly after it became known that we had grown up together in explanation of how we were there together. The assumption became that we really were brother and sister. Well, so, I had my opportunities to check out some of the women gathered around the pool and took up conversation with a couple. Plan B, picking up one of the unattached chicks seemed quite feasible if my growing fantasy with Kay didn't pan out.

Because it was sunny and hot, we individually took the opportunity to jump into the pool a couple of times to cool off. Of course, sunscreen needed to be reapplied after, although it was not done with the same intensity as the first time. But, in spite of flow of the social interactions of the afternoon, it still felt to me that Kay and I were there together and we really never were not in "contact" even when we were part of different conversations.

It was nearing sunset when the light takes on that golden glow. The second keg was nearing the "all foam all the time" stage. The crowd was starting to thin out. Kay looked at me in the eyes for a few moments with an intensity that I had not seen before in the last couple of days and asked, "One last dip in the pool before going up?"

There was something about the question and her look that made my cock almost literally leap in my shorts. Off she went with a flying dive into the pool and she was already almost to the other side before I dove in. I swam over to where she clung to the edge of the pool and we spent the next few minutes playing in the water and laughing. As we hung around at the edge of the pool, Kay would hold onto my arm and I was sure that she was intentionally pressing her breasts against me and rubbing against me. Then, at one point, Kay dove under the water and swam around me and I felt her shoulder and then her hip rib against my crotch – well, I was quite aware because she rubbed directly against the hardon I was sporting. She then surfaced directly in front of me and came up to wrap her arms around my neck and asked, "Do you remember when we used to play like this in the pool at home?"

It was only then that I realized that those innocent brushes were not accidental and maybe not so innocent on her part. They definitely had not been completely innocent on my part. "Well, yes, now that you mention it, but you weren't doing it on purpose were you?"

"Of course, I was, you silly guy," she responded as she pressed against me. "I can't believe you didn't know it was on purpose. I was sure that you were doing it to me just so that you would have something to fantasize about," she purred. With that she took one arm from around my neck and reached down underwater between us and grasped my cock firmly in her hand through my shorts. "I wanted to do this so badly back then. I used to swim underwater with my eyes open so that I could see the bulge in your swimsuit. I loved that pool ... at least when you were in it."

"I had no idea that you were doing that on purpose. But as you said, it was definitely the source of many happy fantasies about you." I reached around her and grabbed her ass and pulled her up and against me and felt her weight rest on my hardness. I leaned in kissed Kay, my tongue penetrating in between her lips and teeth and brushed against her tongue in an increasingly passionate embrace. If there were any residents of the complex who had gotten the idea earlier that we were brother and sister, they would definitely be thinking that this was a very kinky brother and sister.

As we kissed, Kay slipped a bit to the side and slid her hand down under the waistband of my trunks to grasp my cock. She firmly wrapped her hand around me and slowly stroked me. Her hand was incredibly warm in the cool water.

"It shouldn't have taken this long for us to be doing this," Kay gasped breaking away from the kiss. "I have needed you for so long. I need you now – up in my apartment."

Just then the pool lights came on, with one of the lights right behind me, and it felt like we had just walked on stage with the spotlight aimed straight at us.

We broke our embrace and swam to the other side of the pool to collect our things. Fortunately, it was now dark enough that I could leave the pool without having to try to hide my obvious erection. Although, I think anyone watching us closely would certainly have seen Kay pull her hand out of trunks when the light came on and would have assumed that I either had an erection or was impotent.

Moments later we were in Kay's apartment and the door was barely closed before we were again in a passionate embrace with tongues wrestling and hands all over each other. I reached down and lifted Kay in my arms and walked toward the bedroom without ever breaking the kiss. I lay Kay on the bed and before I could do anything she reached up and grabbing the waist band of my suit pulled it down over my cock, releasing it to bob in the air in front of her. "I have dreamt so many time of this," she murmured as she took hold of the base in one hand and slowly began to stroke its length with the other. "It is as beautiful as I remember."

"What do you mean you mean 'you remember'? When did you ever see my cock?"

"I watched you masturbate once. You had left your door open one night and I peaked through the crack and watched you until you came. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I have since had my own fantasies fueled by that sight. And, this is one of them." With that, Kay brought the head of my swollen cock to her lips and just let it touch them and moved the underside of the head softly back and forth across her lips. Then, slowly she extended her tongue between her lips and continued the some light motion. It was driving me crazy. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and tried to pull her closer to increase the pressure, but she very strongly resisted and looked into my eyes to let me know that I just needed to let her fulfill her fantasy. God, I thought I would die. I so badly needed to be in her – in her mouth, with her luscious lips wrapped around me and that titillating tongue sliding along the length of manhood. But, it was her fantasy. It was her imagination that she needed to move slowly – it had been more than ten years that she had fantasized about having my cock in her mouth, tasting it, and feeling its silky texture with her tongue. This was going to be slow – painfully slow for me, but delightfully slow for her.

It seemed like forever before she finally opened her mouth and slowly pulled me into her mouth, sliding her tongue along the underside of my cock. Jesus, I don't think I have ever been harder in my life. My cock pulsed with each beat of my heart, which must have been going at 150 beats per minute by this time. Finally, she closed her lips around my cock and swirled her tongue around my dick until I was well lubricated and she started moving her head slowly back and forth to fuck me dick with her mouth. Never had I felt such a smooth and velvety mouth sucking my cock before. Or, had been taken orally so deep. I was in Paradise.

Finally, as I was about to come, she sensed it and pulled away. "I will finish this later. That was delicious."

"Delicious, I don't know. But, fucking amazing, I know."

I fell onto the bed on top of Kay and we rolled over so that I could remove her top and bikini bottoms as fast as I could. Then, I stopped – managed to stop – and just looked at her body. My gaze took in her luscious round breasts with the puffy areola and erect nipples and then down to the downy hair of her womanhood. I could see the pink folds of her pussy just visible between her legs. "You know, I saw you naked once, too."

"You did? When?"

"It was just an early morning one day when I was leaving to go on my paper route. You had left your blind up enough for me to see in and you were changing from your pajamas into your underwear. It was just for a second, but it took my fantasies to a whole new level."

"I may have left the blind up on purpose. I don't remember at the moment."

"How could have I been so stupid to not keep in touch with you?"

"We would have probably blown it. It is better now that we are both ready for it."

Slowly, I reached out and took one of her breasts in my hand and just held it – cupped it firmly to just feel the weight and lightness of it. The skin was so soft and smooth. I brought my thumb and forefinger to her nipple and lightly squeezed and then pulled on it, eliciting a moan from Kay.

I reached my other hand down to her ass and pulled her toward me while turning her on her back. I leaned over to take a nipple between my lips and cupped her pubic mound in my hand as she spread her legs apart. At the same time she grasped my throbbing cock in her hand and began to slowly stroke it. I slid a finger up her slit gathering the collecting moisture of her wet cunt until I reached her clitoris. Her clitoris was large and obviously excited. My first contact with it elicited a deep moan from Kay and she lifted her hips to intensify my touch. "No way is this going to go fast," I said, looking into her lust-filled eyes. "I get to take my time and fulfill my fantasies too." I slowly slid down the length of her body, peering into her eyes, kissing her belly, until I lay between her legs, looking directly into the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. She was so aroused that the inner glistening lips of her cunt were protruding through the outer lips and her clitoris stood out from the hood that normally kept it within its protective grasp. The color was a light pink, deepening into a rose at the entrance of her sweet hole. It was a pussy in need of satisfaction and it was my great joy to be facing it with that intention. But, I needed to touch it, explore it with my fingers, and then my tongue before I plumbed its depths with my cock.

I slowly ran my finger down one side of the slit and then the other, feeling the slickness provided by her natural arousal lubrication. I marveled at the way the engorged flesh sprang back into its shape after each pass of my finger along its length. Slowly I brought a finger along the divide between her two openings, noting how the depth of her moaning heightened as I passed over her anal opening. I slid one finger into her cunt, exploring the soft folds of her vaginal walls. Ahhh, it felt so good, but what I really needed was a taste. I needed to know whether my imagination of how she would taste would be borne out in reality. So, I brought my face to the opening and inhaled deeply. I brought my training in tasting wines to bear. Flavor is largely a sense a smell, since our taste buds can only appreciate four basic sensations (sweet, sour, acid, salt) and maybe five (fat). The taste was a mix of sweet and salt. The aroma was a mix of vanilla, lemon and cilantro.

The feel? - well, the feel was something else. Slippery and tasty from her arousal and the fullness of her engorgement – of the lips of her cunt and her clitoris. Her clit seemed enormous, but only because of her excitement and my attraction to it. Slowly, I ran my tongue across and around it. Then, I could no longer stop and I sucked it in between my lips and pulled on it. I heard her scream "Oh fuck, I can't stand it. You are sucking on my cunt, on my clit. It feels so good. I have wanted it for so long. Oh shit. Do me." I felt it build. And she came.

As she came down from her ecstasy, she reached down with both hands and took hold of my head to pull me up to her to kiss me with her lips on my lips that had just caressed her other lips to a powerful orgasm. "You like the taste of your own cum, don't you?"

"Enter me. Put that beautiful cock in my cunt." A pause. "Oh, God, I have wanted to say that for so long."

I was there. I was as hard as a rock. I needed to be inside her and I knew that the emptiness of the last ten years was now at an end. I knew that there was nothing in the world except for this moment – the moment that my cock would enter Kay, that she would engulf me, make me the man I was meant to be – in Kay, the woman I was meant to be with.

So, I entered her. Her pussy engulfed me. I felt whole. I felt complete. I fucked her like a man in love – a man who had been in love for a long time without the satisfaction of consummation of that love. I fucked her slowly staying deep inside her. I didn't want to come, because that would have meant that my cock would have gotten soft – eventually – and I would have fallen out of her. I never, ever, wanted to be outside of her ever again. I wanted my cock in her pussy forever. Why couldn't it be that way?

But, I came. I came very hard – as did Kay. We fell into each other's arms. My softening cock slipped from her very wet pussy. And we lay together in the consequences of our passion.

This, is the beginning of our story.

12