Gene Therapy - Dose 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers

After cumming, I got back under the water to finish rinsing off and to wash away the cum. For the first time in awhile I finally didn't have an erection. It was much larger than usual though when soft, it seemed that the spongiform tissue had become more full or rigid. I stopped thinking about it though, because Alice could arrive any minute. I quickly finished and dried off before I got yet another erection. I had just put on a clean t-shirt and sweatpants when I heard the doorbell. It seems I had finished just in time.

Alice was at the door, dressed the same as before. I invited her in again, and stared at her backside as I followed her to the kitchen. The attraction wasn't so subtle this time, though it wasn't overpowering or anything. I sized her up, she was about five foot eight inches tall. Her broad hips are the kind rarely seen on women her height. Despite the loose pants I could still see a slight gap between her inner thighs as she walked. Her ass wasn't large, but was wide along with her hips. She was a healthy weight, not model thin nor pudgy, what you could call classically beautiful. Her bra contained breasts somewhere around a DD cup size, above average size but somewhat overshadowed by her wide hips. Those hips might have made her more pear shaped than the fashionable hourglass shape, but I thought they were perfect.

We reached the kitchen and I asked Alice if she'd like something to drink. She asked for some water, and seemed nervous or anxious somehow. My member was already swelling again as I got a bottle of water out of the fridge. I was so used to the erections recently though that I didn't pay much attention. I noticed her skin was developing a flush as I walked the few steps over to hand her the water. We had a good working relationship, and she never acted this way before.

She was definitely nervous as she stammered "umm... How are you feeling?" I gave her a grin "I'm feeling pretty good actually, I've been tired but I've been able to catch up on a lot of rest." She flashed an adorable bright smile "That's great! I'm... really happy... that you're doing well." I wondered what was going on. She had broken up with her last boyfriend a few months ago, so I was starting to hope that maybe she had started thinking about me as more than a professor. It would explain the shyness, at least. I thought It'd be best to wait a while to see too much of her though, with what was happening to me. "Yes, I really appreciate you stopping by to check on me. It seems that I'm doing fine though, should be in great shape by Monday with all this rest. I don't think you need to waste any time stopping by to check on me over the weekend after all." She had started blushing as I talked, but suddenly looked disappointed at the end. "Well, it's still early... I think it's better to be safe than sorry, I don't mind stopping by, you're only a few minutes away from my place after all. I think..." She seemed embarrassed, and starting looking down away from my face. Her eyes stopped when they reached my crotch of my sweatpants, which were now stretched into an obvious tent. Her face went beet red, and she stopped talking, but she didn't look away. Instead she continued, staring at my pants "I think I'd like to stop by. You know, just to be sure." She suddenly realized she was still staring, and her face darted upward. She looked mortified, so I didn't say anything about it "You're right, that's probably a good idea, just to be safe." She smiled brightly again, happy "Good! I'll see you tomorrow then." She started opening her water bottle to cover the over enthusiasm. "I don't know when you'll stop by, so I might be asleep. The code to my door lock is 3-4-7-8 right now, so you can let yourself in if I don't answer." "3-4-7-8, 3-4-7-8," she repeated the number intently as if it were critically important. "3-4-7-8. I got it. I'll see you tomorrow!"

She seemed to have had enough embarrassment for the day, and hurried off after that. I meanwhile suddenly felt exhausted again. I quickly took off the sweatpants which were becoming uncomfortable and made another set of sandwiches. I went back to the recliner and ate, doing my best to ignore the newly started cycle of erections and stray thoughts of Alice. I soon fell back to sleep, and continued the cycle of sleep with periodic breaks for the bathroom and food.

. . . . . . . .

Sometime Saturday afternoon I awoke to some pleasurable sensations in my cock, it almost felt like it was being gently touched. Curious about the new sensation, I opened my eyes. My drowsiness is all that saved me from jumping up in surprise and giving away that I was awake. It was afternoon again, and i was sitting back in my recliner wearing only a t-shirt. Right next to the chair was Alice, wearing considerably more attractive clothes. She was staring at my turgid member as if entranced. She was practically drooling as she stared, with a look of desire bordering on hunger. She was so absorbed that she didn't notice my eyes open. She had reached one hand out and was gently touching my cock, treating it almost like an invaluable treasure. Some precum had started to ooze out of the tip in response to her caress. In response, she gleefully slid her finger from the bottom of the head to the tip, scooping the clear fluid onto her finger.

I couldn't suppress a groan at the unexpected touch. She started, bolting upright and jumping away. She had the cutest expression of a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Before anyone said anything, she glanced at her finger, still wet with my precum, and quickly shoved it in her mouth. It was as if she thought I might ask her to give it back. Suddenly a moan escaped her lips around her finger; part of it was sexual, but part of it was a sound you might make when eating something especially delicious. She removed the finger from her mouth and her expression shifted from one of pleasure to surprise. It seemed that even she was surprised with how much she enjoyed the taste of my precum. Her face was quickly becoming red, and she looked away in embarrassment.

I didn't know Alice as well as a friend might, but I knew her well enough to know that this was incredibly unusual behavior for her. She was normally reserved, not overly shy but definitely not an outgoing person. Even in my groggy state just after waking up, it was enough to make me think that there was more going on with my body than I had expected. Putting Alice's personality aside, looks of enrapturement that intense were rare even in pornos. Alice stood on the other side of the room, deliberately looking away as her blush deepened. Judging from her expression, she was becoming more and more aware of how strange and awkward the situation was.

The silence dragged on a few more moments, becoming increasingly awkward. Alice seemed to suddenly become aware of the physical manifestation of her lust. Her hand snaked down to her crotch, pushing gently against the cloth of her jeans. The surprising confirmation of just how wet she was getting was enough to shock her out of the standstill. "Um... Sorry professor. It... ah... looks like you're doing well. I need to go. I'll umm... see you tomorrow afternoon." She quickly started walking toward the front door, pausing a moment when she reached the edge of the living room. "I'm really sorry!" "Don't worry about it, it's okay. Accidents happen." I called after her as she resumed her exit. I didn't really know what else to say.

The shock had started adrenalin circulating through my body, and I was left wide awake. The event had left me concerned about Alice's behavior, and wondering what it meant. The fact that she said she'd be coming back tomorrow was probably the biggest surprise. After an embarrassing incident like that, who would want to see the the witness sooner than they had to? The throbbing between my legs drew my attention to the precum that was continuing to slowly ooze from my member. It wasn't a torrent by any means, but as a dribble of the fluid snaked it's way down the side of my dick, it was apparent that it could cause an embarrassing mess in the wrong situation. This distraction had interrupted my thoughts of Alice, and I quickly decided that she'd probably just call tomorrow rather than checking in. Most likely she wasn't thinking straight, and would avoid me out of embarrassment tomorrow; not that I blamed her.

Awake and fascinated by my recent development, I gave a quick squeeze of my abdominal muscles. A dollop of precum squirted out, landing on my chest; apparently I could now squirt precum at will. I realized that these effects were the symptom of something potentially dangerous or even deadly. Emotionally though, I felt pretty happy about the situation. The fatigue and sleepiness were still there, but I could feel a sort of new vitality that I hadn't experienced in years. The growth and new prowess of my genitals--along with their apparent attractiveness as evidenced by Alice's behavior--seemed pretty awesome. At that point, I was happy that this was giving me a solid shot at a girl ten years my junior.

I decided to take a shower, not only to clean off the precum, but also because I remembered how much I had came yesterday. It was a potential mess I didn't feel like cleaning up. Walking to the shower, it was obvious my balls had continued to grow, becoming ponderous as they hung between my legs. As sore and sensitive as they were, walking was a painful exercise as they took up too much room and bounced between my legs. I managed a somewhat bow-legged gait to the shower. Like the day before, I sized up my growth. My testicles had went from being about the size of a large baby carrot to being easily a third of a banana with the peel on. My previously 6-inch dick was nearly 8 inches now, and at over 2 inches wide I could no longer completely encircle it with my hand. The growth seemed to be slowing down, but it was still almost magically impressive. It was no wonder I had been so sore and tired the last few days.

Standing in the shower, but not yet having entered the water, there was plenty of precum to serve as lube. I had to be careful because my cock was still sore from the rapid growth. Fortunately, it was still incredibly sensitive, and each stroke felt magnificent despite the discomfort. I lasted considerably longer this time, though still not long, and had another mind-bending orgasm that went on and on. I had sprayed cum all over--3 ounces or more--at least a quarter of a can of soda. I was extremely thankful for the detachable shower head to rinse off the tile walls. I finished my shower quickly, and headed to the kitchen to grab some food.

I had a strong craving for a hearty burger, so decided to risk a trip out to the closest fast food joint. The fatigue had returned, but was manageable enough for a short trip. I stuck with sweatpants and no underwear, it was obvious once I started trying to put on a pair of boxers that it'd be too unpleasant to be worth it. Even soft, my member was considerably larger than it had been previously, maybe twice the size. The soreness there, and the continuing aching pain in my balls were only more apparent after finishing in the shower. I headed out, stopping first at a strip-mall deli to stock up on cold cuts and sandwich fixings before my erection caused problems again. I swung by the fast food joint, and ordered a ridiculous amount of food for one person. While in the queue, I texted my department chair that I'd come down with a flu, and that I'd probably be missing a few days of work. I didn't want to risk showing up in my current state.

I made it home, and ate too much food while flipping through channels on the TV. By the time I was done, I was ready to fall asleep any moment, but had an urgent need to piss. This was probably my first experience with one serious downside to my transformation, needing to urinate much more frequently. Later I discovered that this was because my prostate had grown considerably along with everything else, partially displacing my bladder. It's a lot like the way a woman's uterus leaves less room for her bladder. At the time, I didn't really think anything of it, there were a lot more obvious changes occupying my thoughts.

Log 04: The First Encounter

I spent the night and most of the next day in the same cycle of sleep, bathroom, and food. It was obviously not a good sign medically, not that anything to that point had been. I did seem to be recovering somewhat, I was slowly becoming less fatigued and more alert. The cycle of erections had also slowed somewhat, reaching the level of "very excited teenager." Early Sunday afternoon I still wasn't back to normal, but I was able to get some things done that I had been putting off since Wednesday. I did some laundry, washed the accumulated dishes, and cleaned up. After some food, I wasn't particularly sleepy so I decided to take a shower. Same deal as before, I sized things up. The growth had slowed further, my dick had grown another quarter inch, and was now a bit longer than 8 inches. It was nearly 2 and a half inches wide. I came again with another marvelous ejaculation that seemed to have increased somewhat more in volume.

After the shower, I went ahead and put on some clean clothes. Unlike the last couple days, I opted to wear pants this time; just in case Alice showed up. I didn't really expect her to, but figured it'd at least let me start getting used to clothes again. After all, I'd have to start dressing properly again to go to work in a few more days. I spent some time going through my work email, answering what I needed to and putting off the rest. I had just about finished when the doorbell rang. It surprised me a bit, and I immediately started getting excited, though I told myself that it probably wasn't Alice as I walked to the door.

I opened it, and shouted a mental "yes!" as I saw Alice standing there. If yesterday she had dressed in an outfit that said "I look really good, but this is just how I dress all the time," then today she was wearing "look at me, I'm sexy." She had on a short skirt that was tight enough to accent the curve of her hips, and a tight blouse that accented the cleavage propped up by a push-up bra. She definitely downplayed her chest in the clothes she wore to the lab; today her breasts looked positively succulent. She gave a nervous hello, and I invited her inside. Following the previous routine, we went to the kitchen and I offered her a seat at the small kitchen table.

I poured us both some iced tea, and sat down at to the left of her at the square table. The events of the previous day were never raised, and we chatted about a few innocent topics. Over the course of a few minutes, her personality seemed to completely change. She started out nervous, treating me like a well-known acquaintance that she happens to be interested in or attracted to. Rapidly though, that nervousness mostly melted away, and she seemed to open up like I was her best friend of many years. She became incredibly agreeable, like everything i said seemed to be the perfect thing to say at that moment. The change was dramatic. It was odd, but not altogether unpleasant. If anything, it was an ego boost, as if I had somehow become a ladies man overnight. I knew I wasn't actually that charismatic, but was enjoying it too much to worry much about why she was acting that way.

I decided to change the topic a bit. "I texted the department chair, let him know that I wouldn't be coming in for a few days." She immediately adopted an expression of concern. "Are you okay? I thought you were just resting up... has something happened?" I quickly interjected before she could ask more questions. "I'm sure I'll be fine. I was just feeling a bit tired, but I'm doing better today. I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some more rest." Seeming only a little less concerned, she asked: "are you sure that's all it is?" Time to see what happens, I thought to myself as I slid back in my chair away from the table. "Well, there's also this, which might be a bit embarrassing." I pointed to my pants, which had been straining to contain my hard on the entire time we had been talking. Her face lit up a bit, like it was a pleasant surprise. "Wow, that's some package you've got there." It didn't seem to dawn on her that she had just seen it yesterday. "But it doesn't seem like something to be embarrassed about." I wondered if she thought that because it way MY erection, it wasn't embarrassing at all. I decided to try a different approach. "Well normally no, but you know after the accident, I've been getting a LOT of erections. It's like going through puberty again." That seemed to trigger an awareness in her, like she had hadn't thought of the accident at all. "Oh! I see... I suppose we were working some reproductive genes... Maybe you've been producing extra testosterone or something." She lit up as she had an idea, practically had the proverbial light bulb and everything. "It'd probably be a good idea to do a general exam... make sure that everything is okay down there." She gave me a sweet smile. "I'd be happy to take a look for you, the accident was my fault after all." She thought she was being clever, but at the same time was acting so sweet. I had to tease her a bit. "Oh no, that's okay. I can get a pretty good look at it myself, so you don't have to go out of your way." She gave a slight pout. "I know you can see it yourself, but some parts have to be pretty difficult to get a good look at. I can do a much more thorough exam, so please let me take a look."

She didn't wait for my response, and simply got out of her chair and kneeled in front of mine. I didn't have any intention of stopping her, and she reached forward to grab the waistline of my sweatpants. With the simple caution "be gentle," I lifted my rear off the seat so she could pull my sweats all the way down. She pulled them down past my knees, and a large smile dawned on her face as she set her eyes on my cock that was now bobbing only a few inches from her face. She took a deep breath in through her nose, giving me pause as I wondered if I smelled strange. My doubts were quickly laid to rest, however, as in a matter of moments her expression changed from being playfully naughty to wantonly aroused. The amusement fled her eyes, replaced by the intense focus of desire.

She didn't even look up for permission before reaching out to touch it; she was too focused on my cock. The sensation of her fingers gently sliding this way and that along my shaft felt amazing, no doubt it would be even better when she touched the head. Precum had already started to rise up, beginning to ooze out into a growing bubble at the tip of my dick. Her eyes locked in on it and her mouth, which had already been slack, opened wider. She started to squeeze my shaft, pushing more precum out into the large droplet suspended from my head. It was growing precarious, ready to drip or run quickly down my shaft. Before it could, she quickly brought her mouth forward tongue-first, catching the precum on her tongue before sucking part of my cockhead into her mouth.

Immediately her eyes squeezed closed, and I could feel the vibration as she moaned around my dick. Her desire seemed to amplify almost immediately, she had started sucking on my cockhead like a straw. One of her hands dropped down, urgently flipping up her skirt and roughly shoving her hand down her panties. The crotch of her panties were becoming soaked as I watched, and as her hand reached her sex a few drops of her nectar spilled past her hand to run down her thighs. Her lips were still latched to my cockhead, but she was distracted and not moving much. Her hand held onto my shaft lightly, and her tongue gently moved as if trying to taste as much of my precum as possible.

Her hand moved rapidly inside her panties, but it was plain to see that she was quickly becoming frustrated. I decided to reward her by trying out my new trick, clenching my abdominal muscles and rewarding her with a fresh dose of precum. Her eyes seemed to be rolling back in her head as she pulled away, rolling her tongue around in her mouth to taste more of the clear fluid.

Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers