Gene Therapy - Dose 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally swallowed, her eyes snapped open, staring at my cock. "It's soo good! It's never tasted so good. I need more of it." Her hand--frustrating her because it wasn't satisfying enough--stopped. "I need more, and I need it inside of me."

With that she yanked her hand out of her panties and stood up, at the same time pushing me back into the chair. She didn't take the time to remove any clothes, tugging her panties aside as she started to straddle me. My hands were free, and I really wanted to see Alice's tits. I put my arms around her and was unfastening her bra as I felt the wet heat of her pussy touch the tip of my dick. I felt some of her weight, as she slowly eased down and my cock started to slip inside her. Her cunt was soaked, easing my entrance as her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth. As she slid slowly downward, I finished opening her bra and moved my hands down to grab her shirt. When her thighs met my legs, and I felt the stiff bump of her cervix, she let out a shuddering sigh. Her expression of anxious arousal was replaced by one of contented pleasure.

Before she started moving, I pulled her shirt up over her head and she let her bra fall forward over her arms, throwing it to the side. Her breasts were magnificent, full with a pleasant shape, and still perky with youth. Her breasts freed, she grabbed onto my shoulders and started a slow pace of lifting herself up and half falling to plunge my cock back inside her. She was moaning with every breath, her tits swinging in front of me. I lifted them in my hands, feeling the weight, and began to tweak her nipples. She let out a surprised "Oh!" of pleasure, and increased her pace. At the bottom of each stroke I felt her cervix, which felt more and more like a doughnut each time I felt it.

I was still incredibly sensitive, and could no longer hold back my impending orgasm with all the pleasure. I released her breasts, reaching around her back to grab her shoulders. I made a few quick thrusts upward before pulling her downward to impale her as deeply as possible. I came, my dick pressed against her open cervix, spraying a torrent of semen into her in a seemingly endless series of pulses. Right after I started to ejaculate, when the first spray splashed against her insides, she started to shudder with an intense orgasm. Her pussy clenched tight around me, sealing our connection closed. I could feel her muscle contractions shoving her womb towards me repeatedly, briefly forcing her more-supple cervix to deform around my cockhead. All the while, fertile semen was sprayed forth in waves.

It felt amazing, making the previous orgasms in the shower seem pitiful in comparison. I finished cumming, but she was still clamped tight around me. Her orgasm continued at full force for a few minutes, continuing to squeeze my dick into her. Her face was deformed by pleasure, and the volume of her shouts was sure to be heard by the neighbors. As her insanely long climax started to subside, she put her arms around my head and squeezed me into the pillow of her breasts. She held me fast, keeping my cock inside her; her ragged breaths coming out as half moans. While peak of her orgasm had passed, it took another ten minutes for it to gradually end. I felt her contractions slowly growing weaker, the spasms slowly coming less frequently. By the time her pussy finally released the grip on my member, I could feel that her cervix had returned to the closed shape it had been previously. My cock was still hard though not straining, and my new girth served as an effective plug. Only when she leaned back did some of her trapped nectar start to run out of our union. She looked at me, holding my face in gently in her hands. She looked exhausted but immensely satisfied, and her expression soon changed to one of love and cherished bliss as she looked at me. Her smile was genuine and radiant, and lacked any trace of awkwardness you'd expect between new lovers. She finally decided to get up, lifting herself off of me with weak knees with a sigh that was half moan. Her core muscles were still gently undulating as she pulled away. I knew they would continue to do so for hours; it was part of her body's automatic effort triggered by orgasm to improve the odds of fertilization.

As my cock finally exited her, and she finished standing up, her supple vagina quickly closed back to its normal state. Some of her clear nectar drizzled out, tinged with streaks of white, and splashed onto my sack and thighs. I had expected to see a flood of my cum rushing out of her as the exit was no longer obstructed, but it remained a slow drizzle. Alice took took a step back, and plopped down right there in front of me, sitting on her knees. It was obvious she was tired, but her obsession with my genitals hadn't ended. She gently ran her hand up my thigh, and caressed my balls, cupping underneath them as if to feel their now sizable weight.

"Wow" she said, with a grin and a quick flip of her tongue across her lips. Her hand moved up to grasp my dick as she sat up to kneel in front of me. "This is just amazing... It's the best thing ever." I gave a soft chuckle. "Thanks." I didn't really know what else to say. She almost seemed to be speaking directly to my dick when she said: "I don't know if you were always this amazing, but you most certainly are right now." She started kneading her hand upward gently. "If the accident did this, I'm glad it happened."

The new stimulation made it obvious that I didn't need a break to go again. I didn't have a chance to say anything though, because her effort had rewarded her with a bubble of cum that welled out of my tip. Seeing her prize, she lapped it up with her tongue in a quick movement, they straightened up to savor the taste. No sooner had she returned to being upright than a small orgasm coursed through her, and a startled moan escaped her lips. It was brief, her shudder lasting only a few moments. The orgasmic contractions loosened the cum that had been clinging inside her, and helped to squeeze it out. Globs of thickened semen dribbled out of her, making a series of plopping noises as they splashed against the floor.

She was surprised by the unexpected orgasm, and so was I. Having an orgasm from tasting semen wasn't something that actually happened in the normal world. "Wow that was great... Amazing, just wow." Alice stood up fully and seemed to be making an effort to keep anything else from leaking out of her. "I wasn't prepared for something that felt so awesome though." Her legs were squeezed closed, and she didn't let them open when she bent at the waist to pick up her bra and blouse from the floor. I realized that I had just filled her with my cum. While the notion excited me, and it felt great, I hadn't planned on getting a student pregnant. "Alice, it was wonderful for me too, but are you okay? ... I mean, we didn't use a condom." "Yeah, it was great. You came so much, it felt amazing." Finishing her precarious effort to retrieve her clothes while keeping her legs closed, she stood up. She finally realized what I was talking about. "Oh! That. Don't worry, I'm on the pill, so I'm safe." Her expression as she leaned against the counter and started putting on her blouse didn't look like she was entirely happy about that fact. I watched her shapely breasts gently sway before eventually being constrained by the fabric of her blouse. "Are you leaving already?" I was ready to go again, and I wanted her to take all her clothes off, not put more on. "Can I? I mean... I really like you. I want to stay, and do whatever you want..." She finished arranging her shirt, and gave my still-standing erection a look of longing. "But that's the problem. I'm already exhausted, and there's no way I'd be able to keep myself off you if I stayed. I wouldn't be able to make it home--let alone to class--tomorrow." As much as I wanted round two, my conscience prodded me to do the right thing. "Yeah, you're right... We'd both be exhausted, and I could still use some more rest. Maybe we can plan round for when we'll have more time to enjoy ourselves." Her look of disappointment at leaving transformed into happy anticipation of our next encounter. "That sounds like a great idea... and I'll see you back at the lab in a few days. I can't wait." As she prepared to leave, I could see that her nipples were straining against her braless shirt. I could see some of her moisture on her lower thighs, and knew there was probably still plenty of cum and nectar hidden just under her skirt. "Are you okay to leave like that? Do you want a towel?" "I'm going straight home, so I'll be fine. Besides..." She gestured to her crotch. "I want to save some of this for later." That last comment was testing my self control to keep from jumping her again right there. "Okay, drive safe. I'll see you soon." She gave me a smile over her shoulder as she walked toward the door. "Definitely, I'm looking forward to it!"

After she left, I decided right away that I needed to jerk off, I was too aroused to do anything else. I quickly came again, producing another prodigious quantity of semen, probably about 4 ounces. As I enjoyed the afterglow, I realized that I hadn't seen nearly that much semen leak out of Alice. I had figured earlier that I hadn't cum as much as I thought, because of my ejaculation in the shower. This proved that wasn't the case, I probably came the same amount inside her. A good amount had leaked out of her, but even if another ounce was still trapped inside her, where did the rest go?

It came to me while I was eating after I had cleaned up our mess. I had felt her cervix change shape, though I wasn't thinking about it at the time. Perhaps some quality of my precum had rapidly caused it to loosen and dilate similar to what happens during a normal period. I had felt the shape slowly change after I ejaculated, and figured that must be the answer to the mystery. Normally a cervix wouldn't allow much if any liquid to flow through, but with it being dilated and pressed against me, a good amount probably entered her uterus. If my semen caused her cervix to return to normal and close, then the missing semen was probably trapped inside. Under normal circumstances, that would make fertilization nearly a certainty as long as she ovulated within 5 days or so. After thinking about it, I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that she was on birth control. I knew a pregnancy wouldn't be for the best, but that didn't change how I felt.

Log 05: The Aftermath

The next few days passed in a blur. The discomfort decreased as the growth slowed and finally stopped. The fatigue mostly dissipated along with the sleepiness, and by Wednesday my new vitality overcame their effect. I felt great, and overall the week of sleep and pain had been more than worth it. As I spent more time thinking about my changes without the handicap of being groggy, I was still enthusiastic. I must have had an effect on Alice, perhaps pheromones, that had caused her unusual behavior. Humans had stopped producing pheromones at some point in the distant past, but the mechanisms for sensing them are still fully functional today. A special set of scent receptors in the nasal cavity have nerves that travel deep into the brain along a similar track as the receptors for normal smell. It seemed obvious that the direct access of the pheromone receptor nerves to the primitive brain could cause profound effects on mood and behavior.

After putting in some thought and some more self-examination, I resolved to test my changes out in public. The events that happened, and the properties of my modified body I discovered are subjects for another chapter. One thing I will share is that Alice wasn't as safe from pregnancy as she thought. We would later discover that she was pregnant with the first of my children.