Gene Therapy - Dose 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers

Mrs. Grant seemed a bit taken aback, apologetic even. "Oh Olivia, dear, I'm so sorry I made you feel that way."

As Olivia was tongue-tied anew, I continued. "Knowing your love of children, I figured I'd offer a solution. I'd give Olivia here a chance to experience my conception treatment, so that she could report to you about the procedure directly. In addition to being informative, it would give her a chance to have that baby she's been wanting."

Olivia finally recovered enough to speak. "I'm sorry Mrs. Grant, I didn't have any intention for this to happen, but Dr. Zephyr did assure me that he had plenty of supplies, and it wouldn't interfere with his appointment with Miss Laura."

Mrs. Grant swept Olivia up in a hug. "I'm so happy for you dear, and before you suggest it, I won't hear of you leaving. If you did get pregnant, I know you'll worry about being able to keep up... I will hire you your own assistant, so you really must stay!"

Olivia hugged the older woman back. "I'm so glad, I really want to keep working for you!"

I interjected my own comment. "I can assure you she's almost certainly going to conceive. My only concern will be multiple births, triplets, quadruplets, or possibly even quintuplets. She was quite thorough about experiencing the entire treatment. You'll have to make sure she gets proper medical care and takes care of herself."

Mrs. Grant was already excited, grinning with anticipation. "Oh what a marvel! We'll have to set up a nursery here, and of course interview some nannies, and thinking of the baby shower has got me all giddy!"

Olivia, for her part, just smiled back happily. She wouldn't doubt her decision to get pregnant, but had worried about her place in the Grant household. "Oh thank you Mrs. Grant, you're so good to me."

Mrs. Grant was firmly ensconced in her daydream about babies, but managed a quick "you're so welcome dear" in reply.

I interrupted their joy briefly with the task at hand. "So, where is my patient?"

Drawn back to reality, Mrs. Grant answered quite seriously while still grinning about Olivia. "She's in her suite. George here will take you there. Do you need any assistance? If you think it'll be necessary, I can send up some men to help hold her still."

I wasn't sure if Mrs. Grant meant that she wanted to help me rape her daughter, or just that she'd help me force a medical procedure on her. Either option wasn't entirely pleasant, but did illustrate the strength of her desire for biological grandchildren. "Thank you Mrs. Grant, that won't be necessary... Everything is going to be Laura's choice."

Mrs. Grant opened her mouth to speak, but I continued before she could. "That being the case, I believe it's very unlikely that she'll refuse. I think that her desire for children is tied up in her stubborn disagreement with you and her distaste for men. When I offer her a legitimate course around those, I'm quite sure she'll choose to follow her instincts."

Mrs. Grant didn't look entirely convinced, but Olivia broke into the conversation. "Trust me when I say that David... I mean, Dr. Zephyr's methods are quite persuasive."

I decided to put her doubts to the side, knowing they were a waste of time. "Don't worry Mrs. Grant, I will do my utmost. And while I'm not charging for my services, I do know that your most generous contribution to my foundation is riding on the outcome. That being the case, I don't want to waste any more time than necessary, so if it's okay, I'll go and meet Laura now."

Mrs. Grant smiled. "Certainly, I can't argue with that confidence. And just so you know, I'll be very happy if she doesn't have to go through anything so crude as forcing her."

With that, I followed George toward Laura.

*** *** *** ***

Laura reluctantly let me into her sitting room, and offered me a seat in an upholstered chair. She was still quite young, only recently out of college, and had an athletic but not overly-muscular body. She wore some thin athletic shorts and a tank top for lounging around the house; it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, because her puffy areolae formed visible mounds atop her breasts. Her face was quite attractive, though her hair was cut boyishly short.

She sat down Indian-style across from me in a rather unladylike pose that exposed a camel toe. It seemed she wasn't wearing any undergarments at all. "So, mom told me I was supposed to meet you. Don't get your hopes up. I don't like men, and I'm not having children. If you want to stay here a few minutes to make it look like you tried, you can, but you're not going to change my mind."

I just needed to give my pheromones time to work, and an offer to stay briefly rather than leave immediately made my job even easier. "I understand Laura. If it's okay, could I tell you what I'm supposed to be doing? I think you might be surprised."

She sighed in a way that suggested I was nowhere near the first person her mother had asked to talk to her. "Fine. Do what you want."

I gave her an apologetic smile and leaned closer. I could see that she looked a bit uncomfortable, not quite to the point of squirming, as she began to get aroused. "First let me say that I'm not here to convince you to have a child."

Her face was starting to flush as she replied "Oh really? If not that, then what could my mother have possibly brought you here for?"

#####

I suppose that I should explain a bit more about how my pheromones work. Gender and sexuality are two distinct features of each person caused by brain structure. Homosexuality is thought to be caused by imbalanced hormones during a specific period of pregnancy, resulting in altered brain development. This is actually why homosexuality is considered semi-heritable, as the mother's genetics may predispose her to different hormone balances during pregnancy. It is also why a homosexual male isn't any more likely to sire a homosexual son than a straight male, but women with homosexuality in their family are more likely to have homosexual children.

While this can cause a spectrum of sexuality, from heterosexual to bisexual to homosexual and most places in-between, it doesn't change most of the underlying brain function. Lesbians, with female brain structures, are still aroused by my pheromones just like any other woman.

Transgendered individuals, on the other hand, have a broader change in brain structure. The basic cause is the same, but the type and time of the imbalance is different. Certain areas, such as Thailand, are more predisposed to having transgender children. These individuals respond differently to my pheromones. Generally, trans-women are aroused and develop a desire to get pregnant, though they are unable to do so. Trans-men become submissive and generally treat me like a male despite being genetically female. Those with more mixed or fluid genders tend to have a mixed response as well.

#####

I could tell that she was becoming aroused, and noticed her confusion about that fact. She likely couldn't think of anything being the cause except for the elephant in the room... me. That was likely a bit disconcerting for her. "As you're likely aware, there's a time limit to having children. No doubt your mother has brought it up countless times, but it does become more difficult and dangerous as you get older. Your mother doesn't want you to make her mistake, of waiting too long. I'm here to help you examine your feelings on the matter."

She gave me an angry 'I knew it' look that was betrayed somewhat by her hard nipples and swelling vulva pushing against her clothes. "So you are here to try and change my mind after all. I knew it."

I shook my head sadly. "No, that simply isn't the case. You see, there's two ways this meeting will turn out. I will be doing a psychological profile on you to examine your true desires outside of complicating factors. If you truly don't want children, and it seems like you won't want them in the future, I will be informing your mother that those are the findings. She'll have no choice but to concede to your wishes."

Laura was shifting slightly in her seat, feeling the arousal build. "What complicating factors?"

I gave her a sad smile. "It's remarkably easy to mislead yourself. Things like your sexuality, a dislike for men, the disagreements with your parents, your short-term goals, or even simple stubbornness could be getting in your way and hiding what you really want."

The first hint of a dark wet spot was now visible on the crotch of her shorts, and she was becoming obviously more open to persuasion. "I see... That makes sense, I suppose."

I continued. "If it turns out that you do want children, I can help with that as a doctor. Conception is my specialty, so I can offer you a few advantages over normal women who get pregnant."

The dark wet spot was spreading, and Laura looked eager to grasp onto any excuses I offered her. "You know, I think you're right about things getting in the way of my feelings, hiding what I really want..." She shifted slightly and pressed her hand against her lower abdomen. "Anyway, what 'advantages' are you talking about?"

I smiled at her and was rewarded by her shiver of arousal. "Well the biggest is that it's a one-time treatment. If you chose, it could be done today. After that, you'll be pregnant, and can even have additional children without any new treatments if you so choose. The other advantage is that your child, or children, are guaranteed to be female. I figured that might be something that would interest you."

Laura's hand slid down from her stomach to her wet shorts. "So if I say yes, the treatment will be done and successful today? No additional treatments?"

I nodded. "Yes, though it does depend on the method you choose... I can explain that later if you decide to go forward."

She nodded as if saying yes to getting pregnant was already a foregone conclusion. "And I'll have a baby girl, no boys? How is that even possible?"

I nodded once again. "Only girls. It's possible because there are both male and female sperm cells. If you are only exposed to the female sperm cells, you can only have female babies."

Laura smiled excitedly, absentmindedly rubbing her crotch. "Awesome! So yes then." She paused. "I mean yes to you getting me pregnant." She giggled "so tell me about these methods."

I decided to tease her. "Well we haven't done the profile yet... Shouldn't we wait until after that?"

Her eyes opened wide. "No!! ... I mean, no, there's no need to wait." She laughed nervously. "I really want to have a baby... I've just been letting myself be convinced that I don't... Too stubborn I guess. Anyway, you helped me realize that..." She gave me a genuine smile.

"I'm ready for the procedure before I start fooling myself again."

She was still pleasuring herself, biting her lip with pleasure when she wasn't talking. "So there are two options. The first is the one I expect you'd want: artificial insemination. I'll go get a sample ready, and we'll use a syringe to deposit it inside your vagina near your cervix. This option isn't very certain, so it might take a couple tries, but it will still be a girl."

As expected, she looked disappointed. "Multiple tries huh? That seems... inconvenient. What's the other option?" As I intended, the 'less certain' aspect made a viable excuse she could use to fuck me.

Option two was what she was hoping for. "Option two involves us having intercourse, with fresh semen being deposited naturally. Because of the pleasure you'll feel, this method is far more successful, and almost certain to work on the first try." I stood up and started opening my pants in front of her. "Let me show you my penis. Because of its size, you may not be comfortable with this method." I preceded to pull my pants and boxers down in one motion, revealing my massive erection.

Laura's shorts were sodden now, the entire area of her inner thighs wet. The dark stain had even spread to the upholstery of the couch she was sitting on. "Wow! That's... amazing!" She got up and knelt on the floor in front of her couch to get a better look. "I've never seen one in real life before... should I touch it?"

I imitated a look of concern. "There's no need for that Laura, I know you aren't attracted to men. It's okay to choose option one, but if you want option two I'll try to make it as pleasant as possible for you."

She walked forward on her knees and reached out to touch my member. "It definitely has to be option two... I just don't have any experience is all..." When she grabbed my dick with her hand, some precum started to ooze out. "Oh! What's this?"

Before I could answer, she brought her mouth close and licked it off. "It's precum. It helps with lubrication and also serves to make the vaginal environment more hospitable to sperm cells."

She licked up the precum that had leaked out to replace what she had already licked off. "Whatever it is, it tastes good! I had no idea." She lifted the hand she had been touching herself with. "I don't think we'll need any lubrication though!" She giggled at her own joke, acting completely different from when I first entered.

I pretended to examine her nectar-soaked hand. "It does look like you're ready... Do you want to get started?"

She licked off yet more precum before answering. "Yes, I can't wait!" She stood up and looked at me bashfully. "I've never done this before... with a man, I mean... what should I do?"

I smiled and started shrugging off my suit jacket. "How about we start by getting naked?"

"That's something I know how to do!" She started swaying erotically, making a dance out of removing her clothes. Her breasts were pert with nipples that hardly protruded despite being hard, it was obvious they were inverted most of the time. Her cunt was shaved bare, glistening wet, with lips that were red and swollen with blood.

Her dance slowed her, so I was completely naked only a short while after her. "Okay, why don't you get on your hands and knees on the couch? This'll probably be the best position for you."

She practically jumped onto the couch, and I followed her slowly. She was wiggling her butt in anticipation as I climbed onto the couch behind her. I grabbed onto her hips, and pressed the tip of my cock against her vulva. My aim was true, and it immediately eased slightly into her vestibule. "Are you ready?"

She wiggled some more, sliding me deeper inside before answering enthusiastically. "Yes! Hurry!"

I pushed in steadily until I could go no deeper. Laura emitted a moan of pleasure as I stretched her wide, which soon turned into near-shouts as I began pistoning in and out of her tight pussy. She began moving her hips, thrusting her ass backward before my cock rammed her cervix and shoved her forward again.

I kept up a steady pace, and it wasn't long before she was screaming in ecstasy with her first orgasm. "Oh my god it's so good! I never knew dick was this good!"

Her tight pussy clenched at me hard, working me steadily toward the edge. "Laura, I'm going to cum soon."

She started ramming herself backward with more force, and I picked up speed to match her pace. I knew her cervix would be sore later, such was the force of our impacts. "Fill me up with my baby!"

I acquiesced to her demand, grabbing her hips firmly and thrusting one last time before holding her in place while I sprayed a fertile torrent into her open womb. I felt her cervix push back against me as the uterus behind it swelled with semen. Her sticky cervical fluid not only indicated that she'd be ovulating shortly, it also served as a seal to keep the pressurized semen inside her womb.

Laura began to orgasm so hard that her limbs began to shake and flail as if she was having a seizure. The orgasm-inducing chemical in my semen must have had an extraordinary effect on her, as I had to fight to hold her pressed against my dick.

When her orgasm started dying down, and her cervix had mostly closed, I laid her down on the couch with two luxurious throw pillows under her hips. She rested like that, enjoying her orgasm and too tired to move.

*** *** *** ***

I stayed with her until she fell into a deep sleep, exhausted from the breeding.

When I told Mrs. Grant of my success, she was ecstatic. She checked in on her daughter, seeing her naked on the couch with her ass in the air and a smile on her face. We quickly moved to signing the donation paperwork. I gave token resistance to accepting the large fund, but accepted the nearly 500 million dollars she insisted upon.

I said my goodbyes, and left. I was accompanied by Olivia, who insisted on seeing me home. Everyone realized that she just wanted another shot at my cock, it was only Mrs. Grant's matronly pride that kept her from trying to fuck me herself.

Needless to say, the ride home was quite enjoyable.

==================

[LOG 03 – Those Derided for Experiencing the Joy of Being Female]

Things had been going well for me up to this point, my new gifts had given me more than I had ever expected to achieve on my own. I had subverted a lot of the important people at my university in one way or another, and the campus made the perfect "breeding grounds" as I had started to call it. The money meant that I no longer needed to work, but I wanted to continue my research, not to mention that being a professor gave me access to a plethora of attractive and fertile women.

As the fall term made its steady march toward completion, two new complications arose that I hadn't anticipated. Both presented risks. One posed a risk of discovery, something I had considered and devised contingencies for. The other posed a risk I had never even considered, perhaps until it was too late. Both hurt someone I cared about, but they also caused me to reexamine my opinions and beliefs. That, at least, was beneficial.

*** *** *** ***

The first event was relayed to me by a sobbing Felicity one evening before dinner.

Alice and Felicity sat with me in the living room, naked of course, as we ignored the TV and talked. This was the time of day when we discussed plans, research, or even just the events of the day. Genny and Haley were working on dinner and tomorrow's lunch in the kitchen. The harem took turns feeding me; they agreed that it wasn't fair for only one girl to get to make me food, so worked out their own schedule. I never focused too much on those details, allowing them to work it out on their own, but I always find their dedication to me pleasant.

Alice was laying on her side on a couch, her large stomach too heavy for her to be comfortable sitting normally. She was due in only a week, and we all were anticipating the birth. Felicity was visibly pregnant; her breasts were already swelling and had prominent dark areolae. We had been talking about day to day plans after Alice gave birth, when Felicity suddenly burst into tears.

I suspected it might have something to do with hormones, but all the girls had been quite mellow so far. I moved to sit next to her, and put my arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong dear?"

She sniffled and tried to stop long enough to give a broken reply. "It's nothing, really, just hormones."

I persisted. "That doesn't seem right... Please just tell me what's bothering you."

Alice looked on with sympathy while Felicity took a few moments to calm down as I held her. "It's not a big deal... You're so busy, I didn't want to bother you with it."

I gave the sweet girl a squeeze, knowing she was trying to help me. "If something is bothering you, I want to know. Always. Okay?"

She gave me a messy-faced smile. "I will... I love you David."

I kept holding her. "I love you too, you're my darling Felicity. So please tell me what's bothering you."

She sniffled again before answering. "Well, it's some of the Double D girls... Ever since they found out I'm pregnant, they've been teasing me. It didn't really bother me, because I'm so happy about the baby, until they started joking about abortions or helping me fall down the stairs to lose the baby."

Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers