Generation Gap

Story Info
Interracial domination.
4.8k words
4.28
59.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EDWARD SIMMONS, also known as "Ready Eddie" for his prowess on the football field and among his high school's female population was in seventh heaven. He was on his third date with Lisa Cortez, and knew he was going to score.

The son of a lawyer and a nurse, Eddie was six-foot-one-inch and 215 pounds of athletic stardom. With wide cheekbones, sculpted features, and bright, even teeth, he was good-looking and confident, the school's star quarterback, and a better-than-average student. Popular with students and faculty, he had his pick of the girls in the school, and had sampled quite a few already over the previous three years. Pretty as they had all been, though, none could compare to the new transfer student, Lisa Cortez.

Eighteen years old and an excellent student, Lisa Cortez was a girl of singular, sultry, and enticing beauty. She had the face of an angel and long, thick, luxurious black hair. Her skin was smooth, unblemished, and slightly dusky, giving her a Mediterranean appearance. Tall for a Mexican-American, she was nearly five-foot-nine and built to match. Her chest was deep and offered full, round breasts like thick, ripe fruit. Her figure tapered from broad, strong shoulders to a surprisingly narrow waist, then flared out again around the curve of her hips and buttocks, flowing down to long, full, tapered thighs, and then to round, muscular calves. But for her wrists, ankles, and waist, nowhere was she "skinny."

She had been hesitant to accept his first offer to take her out, but persistence paid off in the end. Dinner and dancing had won her over, and she had responded to his kiss when he dropped her off at home.

Today, she was dressed in a brief outfit that seemed calculated to display her physical charms. She wore a pale blue denim shirt pulled up and knotted just below her ample, braless bust, showing off both her cleavage and the flat expanse of her belly below the arch of her rib cage, indigo denim short shorts which exposed her long legs, and sneakers. Eddie couldn't keep his eyes off her as he walked her to her house on Maple Drive.

Eddie had no football practice that day and knew Lisa's parents weren't due home till after five. It was only natural that he walk her home, arm around her small waist to let everyone know she was his and nobody else's.

He engaged in small talk on the way, but his mind was really only on one thing, and he was relieved when they finally reached her front door. His erection was almost painful by then. He looked around the neighborhood while she turned the key in the door. Few kids lived on Maple Drive, and the place was practically deserted during working hours. That suited Eddie just fine.

Eddie had met Lisa's parents when he picked up for their first date and picked up immediately at their surprise at meeting him. Eddie had heard that Mexicans were hardly welcoming of black people and was disappointed that Pablo and Maria Cortez seemed to fit the cliche. Far from discouraged, however, their attitude simply strengthened his resolve to conquer their daughter.

When Lisa finally got the door open, Eddie followed her swiftly inside.

"Finally!" Eddie locked the door, then turned and swept Lisa into his arms.

"Ed-die, wait!" Lisa laughed at his urgency, letting Eddie back her up to the wall as he covered her mouth with kisses and pressed his raging erection against her body.

Eddie refused to wait, however. With the wall at her back, Eddie undid the knot of her shirt and exposed her magnificent breasts. Eddie sucked in his breath at the sight of them and took them into his hands.

"Eddie! What are you do-ing?" Lisa tried to cover up, shocked at the sudden turn of events.

Not to be deterred, Eddie pulled her arms apart, revealing her bountiful bosom again. "Hey, you love me, right? You invited me in, right? You knew this was coming. So what's the problem?"

"It's too soon. I'm not ready."

"Of course, you're ready. You're just scared. Trust me, baby, everything will be great."

"But, Eddie!...."

"HEY!" Eddie gave her a look that brooked no argument, then smiled when she looked down. He cupped her breasts again, surprised at their weight and firmness. He squeezed them gently, and thumbing her nipples. Then he squeezed them again, suddenly and with more force. He saw her wince, and his smiled widened. She was scared now, and, for some reason, this aroused him even further.

"I'm going to enjoy this. You're going to give me a lot of pleasure." He spoke plainly and boldly, challenging her to say something. When she didn't, he massaged her breasts for a few moments, then slipped her shirt off her shoulders. Undoing her shorts, he then hooked his thumbs into her shorts and panties and pulled them down to the floor. Taking her by the arm, he pulled her out of her shorts, ignoring her sneakers altogether, then led her by the arm to the living room sofa.

Standing in front of her, he kicked off his shoes and took off his white polo shirt and black slacks. He let her stare at the massive erection bulging her briefs, then slid them off, too, releasing his raging need. Proud of his endowments, he took a few moments to admire her body in turn, which was even more glorious in the nude.

Lisa said nothing, overwhelmed by events.

"Touch it."

Nothing.

"I said, touch it."

Still nothing.

He took her hand and placed it on his penis, pressing her fingers around it, watching her expression, grinning when she seemed hypnotized by it. He moved her hand up and down gently along his penis, making her stroke it, and watching her watch her own actions.

"See? You do like it."

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her down and said "Get on your knees." She offered no resistance, and knelt close in front of him, while Eddie sat on the couch. Eddie reached forth and put his left hand on the back of her head, pulling it toward his lap.

"Wait! Wait!..." But it was too little, too late, and Eddie wasn't listening, anyway. He forced her head down toward his crotch while holding his penis pointed at her mouth. Lisa put her hands on Eddie's thighs, trying to push herself back, but Eddie was too heavy and too strong.

Eddie forced her head down further and said "Open your mouth, and close your eyes. I'm gonna give you a BIG surprise." He felt her lips touch his penis, then part to let it pass between.

"Suck it. Come on. Taste it. You'll like it, I swear."

Eddie felt her lips close around his penis and start to suck him. He eased off some of the pressure, but kept his hand on the back of her head to let her know who was boss. He watched her head bob up and down, felt her lips tighten on his penis and her tongue press against his urethra. She reached about halfway down his penis, so Eddie pushed her head down further. He saw her eyes squeeze shut and felt her throat close up in gag reflex, and backed off a little. "No puking!"

He forced her head down again every few minutes to feel her throat again. "We're going to have to work on your throat. You know that, right?"

Lisa looked up, but said nothing.

Eddie relaxed and enjoyed her sucking for a while longer, but restrained his orgasm. This wasn't how he wanted to finish. Not this time.

Eddie pulled her up by the hair and heard her yelp. Standing up, he walked behind her, grabbed her hair once more, and threw her down to the sofa cushions. With her knees still on the floor, she was now bent at the waist and offering Eddie a spectacular view of her incredible ass.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" Lisa pleaded.

Kneeling behind her, he put his hands on her shoulders and placed his legs between hers. He forced her thighs apart and gazed at her smooth, hairless loins.

"Eddie?!..."

Why the hell was she even talking?,Eddie wondered. Continuing to ignore her, he took his penis in hand while leaving the other hand on her shoulder to hold her still. Moving his hips forward, he slid his penis into her vagina and heard her cry out. Slowly pushing further into Lisa's vagina, he gasped, enthralled by its warmth and tightness, then pulled back. Placed both hands on her hips, he thrust into her again, this time establishing a rhythm while Lisa made grunting and groaning noises with his every thrust.

Eddie worked her slowly. He knew she would come around. In the meantime, he once again admired her impressive body, running his hands over her curvy hips, her perfectly rounded buttocks, her long, firm thighs, her silky loins. He pinched her breasts, her nipples, her buttocks, and her thighs. Then he felt her moisten inside, first a little, then a lot. He thrust harder, saw her loins and thighs glisten with her own lubricant, heard the slight slapping sound every time his hips struck her thighs.

smack

smack

smack

"You like it, don't you? I knew you would. You're all hot and wet." Eddie smiled with smug satisfaction at her humiliation.

smack

smack

smack

"You're my property now. I own you. Say it."

smack

smack

smack

"Say it," he repeated.

smack

smack

smack

"You own me. I'm your property," Lisa responded.

smack

smack

smack

"I can fuck you anytime I want. Say it," Eddie told her.

smack

smack

smack

"You can fuck me anytime you want," she answered.

smack

smack

smack

"You're my little Latin sex machine."

smack

smack

smack

"I'm your little Latin sex machine."

smack

smack

smack

"Eddie?" Lisa asked. "I'm not using anything."

smack

smack

smack

Why was she even talking?he wondered. He had built up a big head of steam, and he wasn't about to quit. In fact, he enjoyed and savored her distress. Even in the worst-case scenario, a child would serve to bind her to him more closely.

smack

smack

smack

Damn, she feels so good!Eddie thought to himself. He felt the familiar surge building in his groin, his muscles tense up. He slowed down involuntarily as his penis began to twitch inside of Lisa's vagina, then the dam burst. He erupted inside of Lisa, firing his spunk again and again and again.

Eddie realized his eyes were closed and opened them. He found himself looking at her smooth back and the furrow above her spine. He was breathing hard and still gripping Lisa's hips. He was still erect inside of Lisa and moved himself around to amuse himself.

"Mmmmmm."

Eddie wasn't sure whether Lisa was trying to indicate pleasure or discomfort and didn't much care. He pulled out of Lisa slowly, making a slight sucking sound, and looked down at his slightly softened penis. He was still leaking semen. He got up, walked up to the sofa, and pulled Lisa up by the hair, ignoring her cry of pain. Moving in front of her, he sat down in front of her again and indicated his penis.

"Clean it." He leaned back as Lisa moved closer to him and watched her close her mouth on his penis again. Relaxing, he looked up casually and was startled to see a striking woman just a few feet away looking straight at him.

The woman was older, shorter, and paler than Lisa, yet almost as stunning, her figure spectacularly curvaceous in a light blue floral print dress. Her features was classically beautiful with large, dark eyes, a strong jawline, and no wrinkles whatsoever, and her hair was black, long, and straight, pulled loosely back into a ponytail.

After a few moments, Eddie realized orgasm has slowed his wits. The woman staring at him was Lisa's mother, Maria Cortez.

MARIA CORTEZ, five-feet-six-inches tall and thirty-seven years old, was the only daughter of a middle-class Mexican family, and had decided to move to the United States for the sake of her husband who followed a career in marine biology.

Raised in traditional fashion, she had been enrolled in Catholic school in Mexico City at an early age and learned all the values appropriate to a girl of her social standing. In short, she learned how to be a good daughter and a good wife, leave all the important decisions to the men in her life. Her education concerning sex consisted of principally of warnings of what not to do; otherwise, sex was simply a duty owed to her husband for the sake of procreation, not individual pleasure.

Married off as a virgin to a successful businessman promptly after graduation, Maria's world swiftly contracted to staying home, raising her daughter, and little else. After Lisa entered school, however, Maria boredom at home reached intolerable levels, and she began taking classes again.

Concentrating in real estate, she found she had a knack for it, and gained her husband's approval to go into sales, which she continued after they moved to the United States.

That particular day, Maria got home at just before one in the afternoon. Her last two clients of the day had rescheduled their appointments for the following week, so she decided to go home and relax. After swimming twenty laps around the pool in back of the house, she went upstairs, showered, and changed. Going back to the pool area, she made some business calls from a chaise lounge facing the pool, then stepped back into the house through the rear sliding glass doors. That was when she heard the voices.

Barefoot, Maria walked to the living room area. She expected her daughter Lisa to be home by then, but not company. Peeking around a wall corner, she saw her daughter and the young man Lisa had introduced to her and Pablo.

She had been impressed with Eddie's looks and physique that first day, but had, of course, kept her opinions to herself. She had been raised by her family in strict fashion and had always been expected to comport herself as a lady. Opening admiring a handsome young stranger while married was naturally out of the question.

Watching Eddie in action from hiding, though, was a different matter. Eddie had already taken off his clothes was standing naked in front of Lisa. Maria looked over the width of his shoulders, the thickness of his arms, and the tapered torso. She gazed at the powerful legs and firm buttocks. She admired the sharply etched musculature rippling and flowing under the glistening, ebony skin. Eddie Simmons might as well have been carved out of wood.

Watching Lisa stroke Eddie had been a shock. His penis was like a serpent, thick, long, and black. Maria had never seen a penis up close other than Pablo's, let alone one as dark and threatening as Eddie's. Watching it rise up under Lisa's ministrations gave Maria an unexpected thrill, prompting her to move closer to the wall to avoid detection.

See Eddie push Lisa's head down to his menacing tumescence, Maria inhaled sharply and felt light-headed for a moment. She leaned back against the wall till her head stopped swimming, then peeked around the corner again. Lisa was fellating Eddie, something that in most Latin American countries was associated with whores and degenerates. A lady never put a man's thing in her mouth. Yet her own daughter was servicing her boyfriend...herblackboyfriend...in this perverted fashion. Fascinated, she watched Lisa's head bob up and down, up and down, up and down. Eddie's penis, a literal tower of strength, glistened with Lisa's saliva. And every few moments, Eddie would demonstrate his masculinity and control by pushing Lisa's head down onto his penis even further, obviously reminding her that she had some ways to go before engulfing him completely.

Maria Cortez realized she was lubricating and reached under her dress to feel her panties to confirm it. Wet with her juices. She leaned against the wall again, her breathing hard. She slowly reached into her panties and touched herself, amazed with herself. She had never done that before. It was self-abuse, a mortal sin! Yet she reached inside herself with her middle finger and felt the lubrication there. More than that, she experienced a strange sensation of warmth and desire she hadn't felt in years. Peeking around the corner again, she started to play with herself. She was unsure of herself at first, but she quickly found her rhythm and masturbated herself with increasing vigor.

By now, Lisa was bent forward, as if in supplication, but her deity had forsaken her. Eddie had mounted her from behind like an animal, shaming her again. He rammed his fearsome member into Maria's daughter without mercy or consideration. He had truly made her his woman! Hisbitch, as these grossYanquiswould say.

Maria started to masturbate more furiously. She had to remind herself to breathe. When Eddie grunted his climax, and poured his seed into Lisa without thought of birth control, Maria leaned back against the wall, thought of her daughter's belly swelling with the dark progeny of her ruthless black conqueror, and achieved her own release.

MARIA CORTEZ had stepped forward after recovering from her orgasm to within a few feet of her daughter and her black lover. When he saw her standing there and staring at him, he started and yelled "Oh, shit!" Lisa turned and screamed, then jumped up to grab her clothing.

"Why are you bothering? I saw everything already." She stood there feigning calmness, watching them try to cover themselves. Eddie's erection had partially subsided, but was still impressive. Maria carefully avoided looking down and held Eddie's gaze instead.

"Mrs. Cortez, I'm really sorry..."

"You're sorry you got caught. You're not sorry you fucked my daughter." Using such profanity in front of strangers was something she had never done before. She found it strangely liberating.

"Mom, I'm sorry." Lisa was talking and trying to knot up her shirt at the same time.

Maria Cortez turned to her daughter and said "Sorry? For what? Surrendering your virtue so easily? Disgracing your family? Letting a man you hardly know plant his seed in your womb?"

"Mom, please..." Lisa was pleading, tears in her eyes.

Maria looked her in the eye without sympathy. "Clean yourself up. I don't want your father to see how far you've fallen. Then to go your room, and stay there till I come up to see you. I have some words for your lover here." Maria had to make an effort to keep her voice from quavering.

Maria watched her daughter vanish up the stairs and turned back to Eddie who had pulled on her polo shirt, pants, and undershorts and was getting his socks and shoes together.

"Stop," she said. Eddie straightened up and looked back at her. "Take it off." Eddie stared at her, unsure of what to do. "Take off your clothes."

"Say what?"

"Take off your clothes. I've already seen everything you've got."

She saw him hesitate, then carefully strip off his clothing. She watched carefully, enjoying the sight of his muscles and tendons moving under the skin. When he was done, he smiled tightly at her, defiant in his nakedness.

She stepped closer to him and looked him up and down without saying a word.Did all black men smell that good?She refocused her concentration and settled her gaze on his crotch. Reaching forward with her left hand, she took hold of his penis. She felt her heart pounding in her chest, but remained silent. If her family could have seen her then, they would have been scandalized! They would have disowned her! She was engaged in the most shameful behavior imaginable!

Nevertheless, she held onto his penis, squeezing it slowly but firmly. Eddie swallowed but otherwise did nothing. Encouraged, she loosened her grip, then tightened it again, feeling the pulsating organ move in her hand as if of its own accord. It was so hot! She thought it might scorch her. She watched it expand in her hand, felt it grow even hotter. She saw the skin stretch out, the glans emerge from its hood, the veins grow more prominent.

"This is what you fed to my daughter?" she asked.

"Yeah." He obviously saw no point in denying the obvious.

12