Generation Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many others?"

"A few."

"Mexican?"

"American. White, mostly."

"Did you force them?"

"No, they wanted it."

"I'm not surprised. White girls here are promiscuous and over-sexed. They have no self-respect. And my daughter?"

"She was into it."

"It looked like rape to me." She squeezed his penis again, felt it pulse and twitch.

"And this looks like a set-up."

She looked at the penis in her hand and stroked it slowly, marveling at its growth. Then she slid her hand up his penis and reached between his legs, shocking herself with her own actions. Suppressing a shiver of delight, she cradled his scrotum, gently squeezing his testicles, thrilling to their size. "Your balls are so big. They must produce a lot of testosterone. And a lot of semen. How many girls have you gotten pregnant?"

"None. They used protection."

"Of course they did. They're whores. And you use them like whores. You think you can do whatever you want to any girl you want. I bet you think you can do whatever you want with me, too." She squeezed his testicles again and heard Eddie suck in air. Her heart was pounding harder. "You want to feed this to me, don't you?"

Eddie hesitated for a moment, then spoke. "Hell, yeah, I'd like to feed that to you."

Barely able to hear her thoughts over her heartbeat, Maria went on. "You want to fuck my mouth, don't you? You want to push me to my knees and fuck me in my mouth."

Taking his cue, Eddie grabbed her shoulders over her dress and indeed forced her to kneel. Placing her hands on his hips for balance, Maria stared at the massive erection in front of her, which, for all the world, looked like a living weapon. "Cock" as a word for penis undoubtedly came from its original reference to a rooster, which by definition was male. The organ jutting shamelessly toward her was the very symbol of masculinity and maleness. It demanded submission and tribute, in violation of all known decency. It was no wonder undisciplinedYanquigirls were so quick to bend the knee.

Overwhelmed, Maria let him grab a clump of hair at the back of her head with his left hand and pull it toward him, causing her to put her hands on his hips for balance. With his other hand, he pointed his penis...his cock...at her mouth. She shivered in anticipation and saw Eddie thrust his pelvis... and his cock...forward toward Maria, arching his back. Offering only token resistance, Maria gaped her mouth and felt his cock slide over her lips and tongue.

The sensation...the experience of it was incredible! The aroma, the texture, the heat, the firmness and resilience of Eddie's cock threatened to engulf her. She barely felt Eddie place his hands on either side of her head. She ran her tongue over the glans, outlining its ridge, then under the urethra, following the tube along its length. She felt him pull back and thrust again, then again. Back and forth, he went, back and forth, back and forth.

He was actually doing it! Eddie was actually raping her! Using her as the lowest kind of prostitute! Defiling her in the most degrading manner possible, with a bastardization of a kiss! She was disgraced now! Utterly dishonored! She felt the wetness in her crotch again and began to rub her thighs together.

There no point in resisting, so she sucked in her cheeks and sealed her lips around the hot shaft, listening to the soft, wet sounds of his throbbing lust sliding in and out of her mouth.

slup

slup

slup

slup

slup

She realized her eyes were closed and opened them, taking in Eddie's splendid form yet again. She slid eager hands to his pelvis, then moved them up his belly, tracing the abdominal muscles that stood out so boldly. From there, she moved her hands down over his firm thighs, then around to his superb buttocks, squeezing them eagerly.

slup

slup

slup

slup

slup

She had a thought then. Her own daughter was still upstairs waiting for her. She had to finish what she was doing before she was discovered and publicly shamed in front of her family. Maria imagined for a moment what people would say if word broke out. She would be humiliated beyond all redemption. Women would sneer, and men would leer at her. Maria rubbed her thighs together even harder.

Gripping Eddie's buttocks, she forced her head further along his rigid length, trying to force as much as possible into her mouth. She quickened her tempo and tightened her lips around his shaft. She rubbed her tongue against the urethra. She drew her lips across the sensitive head with every stroke. Eddie barely maintained his hands on her head. Finally she slid one hand the base of Eddie's cock and brought the other between his legs, taking his balls in hand once more. Eddie hesitated in surprise for a moment, and Maria slipped his cock out of her mouth. Then she leaned forward and proceeded to lovingly lick Eddie's balls, grooming them one at a time. Eddie staggered, and Maria could tell he was close to climax. When she felt an twitch at the base of his cock, she slipped it into her mouth again, sucking it greedily. She felt his semen surge out of his cock into her mouth and was surprised at how sweet it tasted. She enjoyed swallowing it more than she would have expected to! She continued to suck him, drawing out his orgasm. Eddie swayed on his feet, unable to speak. Maria milked his cock till it was completely drained then sat back on her haunches.

Eddie fell back on the couch, eyes glazed. Maria's eyes were bright. Maria had almost swooned with the intimacy of their intercourse. CouldYanquistrumpets have known something she had not? Or was she simply no better than they were, wantonly indulging mens' carnal desires? Yes, that had to be it. Maria Cortez was a harlot who deserved whatever she got. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin.

"I suppose you're satisfied for now?" She saw him nod after a moment. "Are you going to pass me around to your friends and make me satisfy them?" She saw him smile, and she shivered in anticipation. "You should go now before my husband gets home." Maria got up and sought out her purse. She reached inside and pulled out her business cards. Walking back to Eddie, who had just finished putting on his shoes, she handed him a card. "Call me later."

LISA CORTEZ was beside herself. She had showered and changed and was waiting for her mother to show so they could talk. She had no idea what her mother was saying to Eddie, and not hearing what was going on was almost more frightening than hearing her mother yelling and screaming. She was tempted to go out and eavesdrop, but she did not dare step out of her room in case her mother saw her.

After endless pacing, her mother entered her room. She had apparently washed up, and Lisa wondered if this was simply to cool off her temper. Lisa sat on her bed, while her mother remained standing, facing her.

"Lisa," her mother said, "I won't tell your father what happened. He can never find out how you debased yourself. He would disown you and tell the rest of the family how you disgraced our family."

"Mo-om!" Lisa felt the blood drain from her face.

"Take responsibility for your actions. You let a boy on and provoked him. Can you imagine what will happen if you get pregnant by him? Abortion is asin, Lisa. You would have to bear his bastard child. It's bad enough he's probably telling all of his friends how easy you are."

"He's notlikethat!" Now she felt her face get hot from embarrassment.

"You don't know that. Face facts, Lisa. You've put our entire social standing at risk in this town. Soyouhave to make sure it doesn't get out of hand."

"But how?"

"Keep him quiet."

"How?"

"I don'tcarehow. Just take care of it. Keep him quiet. Keep him happy."

Lisa sat open-mouthed on her bed, confused.

"Happy?" Lisa asked.

"So he won't talk. You think you know him better than I do. Figure it out." She turned to the door. "I going to fix dinner. I'll see you then." Moments later, she stepped out the door.

To be continued

12