Generation of Tarts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was in a world of emotions -- passion for his Grandmother, sexual excitement and a slight concern that what was happening was 'wrong'. His heightened excitement soon pushed that thought out of his mind and he concentrated on pushing himself towards orgasm. His cock was so hard, and under so much pressure that he thought he would boil over, but his Gran was expertly controlling the speed towards his climax by removing her tongue and lips and cooling his cock by blowing on it.

As Andy gasped and moaned he found enough spare breath to say in a hoarse rasping voice, "Suck me ..... please suck me ........ make me come ...... I can't stand this much longer or I'll explode ...... oh,my god ..... please make me come." His Gran responded by once more running her tongue around his knob end and then, joy of joys for Andy, her lips closed over his cock. Andy let out an immediate and long sigh .... "Ohhh, that's sooo gooood ....... don't ever stop." His Gran sucked his helmet and then began to slowly and exquisitely, take more and more of his cock into her mouth, sliding it slowly in and out, always sucking and slobbering to create plenty of lubricant.

She gradually allowed Andy's cock to slide further into her mouth. Andy found this to be torture. He desperately needed to come. He pushed his loins forward so that his shaft slid further towards his Gran's throat, but she grabbed his hips and pushed back -- she wanted to be in control, and she hadn't had a cock this big, or indeed any cock, in her mouth for a number of years. She wasn't used to it and was not far from gagging as Andy pushed towards the back of her mouth. She didn't want that to happen, that would spoil Andy's enjoyment, so she pulled out slightly and concentrated on his upper end, now using tricks that she new would make him come -- sucking on the underside of his helmet, running her tongue around the bulb, and even trying to push it into his snakes eye.

Andy moaned and grunted -- this was so good he didn't want it to end but at the same time he needed it to end, he was so desperate to come. "Christ Gran ...... you're so fucking good." he managed to grunt hoarsely. Then the delicious end came. He could control it no longer. "Ohhh Grannn ... I'm coming." With that the first slug of come shot out of his prick like a speeding bullet hitting the back of his Gran's mouth with force. She reduced the power of her vacuum and concentrated on taking in and swallowing his semen. And there was a lot to contend with.

Andy's body shook uncontrollably as jet after jet of come exploded from his cock. With each pulse Andy pushed his hips forward and moaned with a deep guttural "Aaaagggghh!" He held her head in his hands as he shivered and shook, in order to stop himself accidentally pulling his prick out of the deliciously warm environment of his Gran's mouth. Unfortunately the copious amounts of come were becoming too much for her to deal with before more belched into her mouth. She eventually had to pull his cock out and the last couple of more feeble spurts of jism splashed onto her cheek and chin.

Andy's body sagged in exhaustion. His Gran pulled herself up to a standing position. She was smiling wickedly with triumph. She had had her first cock in a good few years. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed having a cock in her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and stretched it as far as she could to lick up the semen on her chin, and made a smacking sound with her lips as she savoured the taste.

Andy stood there mesmerised. He stared with wide eyes at his Gran. He was in a state of shock, almost in a trance and unable to move. Although Andy was hypnotised by the eroticism of what had just happened -- a wonderful blow job from a sexy and attractive older woman, just like in his fantasies, his Gran took his blank, staring expression to mean that he was repulsed by her actions. "My God," she thought "I've just sucked off my own grandson ....... what have I done!"

This brought her to her senses, back to normality. She was now frightened of the implications of what she had done. Thoughts of, "Andy is disgusted -- will he tell his Mum -- my daughter!?" flashed through her mind.

"What have I done ...... Oh,my God ........ I'm so sorry Andy ...... I don't know what came over me." she said. "Go, you'd better go. Forget this ever happened." Her words were starting to get caught in her throat as she began to gasp and sob. She turned and ran up the stairs, starting to cry as she went. Andy still stood there staring at her, his heart beating wildly. As she neared the top of the stairs, she turned and shouted back, "I said go, Andy, go now!" She reached the landing and threw herself into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. The crashing sound it made exploded inside Andy's head, finally pulling him out of his trance. Not being sure how to handle the situation he thought he'd better do exactly what his Gran had ordered.

Andy stepped outside, shutting the front door quietly behind him. He sat in his car on the driveway but was in no position to drive off, his mind was in too much of a whirl to concentrate on the road. He sat for a few minutes allowing his heart rate to return to normal and to stop shaking. He had just had the most amazing experience. He knew it was technically 'wrong' and he mused for a short while on what the consequences were, but as his Gran had instigated their sexual encounter and now seemed to be very upset about it he was certain she wouldn't be telling anyone else in a hurry.

From his point of view there was nothing to be upset about, quite the reverse, he had had the best blowjob he had ever had. Part of one of his more recent fantasies had just come true. So rather than putting it all behind him and forgetting about it, he was more concerned about how he could ensure that he could entice his Gran to take matters further. He would give anything to be able to fuck her. He saw her not as his Gran but as the most seductive and sexy older woman he had had the fortune to come across. Yes, he hoped she would 'come across'.

12