Generation of Tarts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Andy, that was wonderful, I felt as though I was melting. I hadn't realised how much pent up sexual energy there was -- I haven't had an orgasm since Brian (her husband) died. You're beautiful, I love everything about you, especially what you can do with that cock of yours. Ohhh, I feel as light as a feather. My heart's still going pitter-patter. Thank you! Thank you!"

" No need for that, Gran," Andy replied, "You've worked wonders for me," and chuckled, "I don't think I've ever come so much." Then after a pause in which they cuddled closer, "Gran.....?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I don't regret it at all. Am I wicked?"

His Gran thought for a moment and then whispered with a sigh "No, I don't think so. If you are, then I'm even more wicked -- it was me that started this. Remember?"

Andy chuckled and with a laugh in his voice, feigning indignation, said "You pervert!"

Much later as they lay in bed, luxuriating in the warmth of their bodies, their limbs entwined together after what could best be described as a lazy fuck, his Gran said "Andy, if we are to carry on the way we're going you will have to stop calling me 'Gran'. From now on you must call me Jenny, except when your mother's around of course."

"Oh god, Gran .... sorry, I mean Jenny, do you think Mum will realise what's going on?"

"Of course not. We'll have to be very discrete though, no hurried kisses and cuddles while she's around."

After a long pause, in which they kissed each other tenderly, Jenny asked, "Why aren't you worried about fucking an old tart like me?"

Andy realised there was no point in holding back in his answer. He might as well tell Jenny the truth. He explained his internet surfing and his resultant growing obsession with mature women. He happened to mention the magazine in the glove box of his car, and Jenny insisted he go and get it so she could see what talent she was up against. When he got back, had undressed again, and got into bed, they looked through the magazine together, Andy being forced to explain the individual merits of the various 'girls'. Finally Jenny asked, "But which one is your favourite?"

Andy had got into his stride by now and was enjoying explaining his 'fancies' to Jenny. "Oh, that's easy," he gushed, "It has to be Dolores."

"Why?"

"Oh, I love the way her tits flop over the top of her corset, and the corset's so fabulously tarty and sexy. Look at the way it, her stockings and the suspenders frame her sloppy pussy. It draws your eye to the target. I just love women looking slutty like that."

"I can see I've got some way to go to live up to your expectations!" Jenny commented, laughing as she did so.

"I'm sorry Jenny, I hope that hasn't upset you. I'd love it if you'd become my personal tart and dress like that when we fuck." Andy challenged.

"Well, we'll have to see, won't we."

12