Generational Taboo Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad gets all he can handle, Liz approves.
7.9k words
4.68
26.2k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBELLC
BBELLC
250 Followers

Notice: This is a work of fiction and any descriptions or names are strictly coincidental and all characters are consenting adults over 18.

Authors Note: If you haven't read Ch. 01 you might get a bit lost in this story and its characters. I suggest you read the first one and then come back to this one.

***********

I kissed my bride and picked her up in my arms, kissing my wife now for the first time. We looked at each other knowing the truth that yes, we were siblings biologically, but we would not acknowledge it in this house ever again. She was mine and I was hers forever. I let her feet touch the floor as her head rested against my strong chest. We both heard the soft sobs coming from Deena, as we turned to look at her mascara running down her soft pale cheeks. Tim had walked over to David and they were in deep discussion about something that I couldn't make out.

Deena walked over to us and hugged us both, then through her tears, "I am so proud and so sorry at the same time. I hope you can forgive me one day for what I have done in my life."

Liz spoke up first as she put her hand on Deena's shoulder. "Mom, I forgive you, but we have many things to discuss and it will take awhile to mend what has been broken." She looks at me for reassurance as she asks me, "Do you agree Brad?" Instead of saying what was on my mind, I simply nodded in agreement for Liz's sake. I then knew what a husband will do for their wife, for their love, for their forever.

We were interrupted by David at that time calling for Deena. As she scurried over to him, Tim came over to us so we could sign the license. After we had done so, he said in a low voice, "Things are not over between the Sweets." He looked at me, then at Liz. Her doe eyes went wide, and my hand instantly went to the butt of my Glock to make sure it was still there. We turned and seen that Deena and Dave were in a heated discussion. I heard Dave tell her she was not going to do something, and she hauled off and slapped him across his face. Both Tim and I thought he was going to hit her, so we both drew our handguns waiting. He simply eyeballed her, holding his cheek. He turned around and left, getting in the car and peeling out of the drive.

Deena walks over to us, tears no longer coming down her face. She was angry now and she was red from her cheeks to the top of her breasts. I shouldn't have looked that far but it reminded me of Liz when she would get angry. She looked at Tim and asked him, "How bad is it?"

He responded hat in hand, holstering his weapon. I had already put mine back in my waistband. "Well Mrs. Sweets..."

She waved her hand interrupting him, "Please Deena"

He smiled, "Deena, it's not looking good for him. I suggest you talk to the FBI and tell them everything you know and get ahead of it. I think it will protect you and your daughter. If you know anything about his shady dealings, you could turn states evidence and get a deal with no jail time."

Her face went pale and so did Liz's. Liz spoke up with a trembling voice, "What the hell is going on mom?"

Deena simply looked at her and said, "David is not who we thought he was. He has cheated many people out of money. He is not a good man like I thought he was. I am so sorry that you are involved."

Tim looked at us, "Liz, I am going to take your mom into custody and call the FBI. They will come and question her. I doubt they will bother her. After questioning, I am sure they will want her to stay put. Brad can you put her up here?"

My heart sank, as I thought fuck no., I looked at Liz then over at Deena. Liz had a begging look as Deena looked defeated. "I have the room Tim, I guess it won't hurt."

After they left, Liz and I were exhausted, so we had retired early to bed. Sometime during the night though I woke up with the best sensation I had ever woke up to. I looked down and she had my cock deep in her throat. I could see her drool spilling onto my balls, as she looked up at me with her blue eyes. She slid her mouth up my cock and let off it with a loud pop. She licked my shaft with her long tongue and took my balls in her hand that wasn't stroking my cock massaging them. "Thank you for everything baby. For letting mom come here, for marrying me, for giving me a baby."

Then she engulfed me again as she bobbed her head faster. Her hand was massaging my balls like marbles in her fingers. I grabbed her auburn tresses and held onto her head, pulling slightly as I heard a low moan come from her mouth. The vibration making the underside of my cock more sensitive. She let go of my cock with her hand and as she was deep throating me, I felt her finger playing with my anus. I looked down at her and she had lust filled eyes. Her lips were against my pubic region as my head was deep in her throat. She raised up and simply said, "Trust me, Suzanne told me about this." She lowered her head back on my cock as she entered my rosebud with her finger. I then felt pressure inside as her finger was moving, no massaging something. My climax was building like I had never felt before. I grabbed her hair now, and started to raise my hips off the bed, fucking her mouth now. When I erupted, I felt myself release, but I don't remember much after that.

I fell back onto the bed, spent as Liz slowly climbed back up my body. I could see cum all over her lips and face. She smiled at me and started giggling. "About time I had an effect on you like you do me." She climbed off the bed walking into the bathroom to get a washcloth. I looked down and I seen cum all over my balls, on my stomach and the hair leading down from my navel to my cock. That was the most I had ever cum.

As she wiped me and herself off, I smiled, "Remind me to thank Suzanne." She smiled and nodded.

***********

Five months has gone by since we were married. Deena had done exactly what Tim had suggested, and she was now living with us until Dave's trial. She had filed for divorce and it would be final in a week. We found out David was running a pyramid scam, and embezzling money from all his clients. He even committed fraud, identity theft, and writing bad checks. He was going away for a while, and we didn't care.

Deena now was very different then when I first met her. She was smiling, laughing and helping Liz with the preparations of the baby's nursery. I had made the baby crib myself out of an old oak tree on the property. We were settling in to be somewhat of a family. We were in the colder months now, so I had to keep the animals fed and warm, but that was about it, so it was slow around the farm this time of year. Liz and I had many nights where we would make love, with Liz calling my name out. I always wondered if she was just putting on a show for her mother. I know sometimes in the mornings; Deena would be knowingly smiling at us as she would be sipping her morning coffee.

One day we were in the nursery putting the finishing touches together, when Liz suddenly fell to the ground unconscious. I yelled for Deena to get the truck as I picked her up and went down the stairs with her in tow. As we got in the truck, Liz had regained consciousness somewhat but complained of a bad headache. Deena must of drove ninety, because we were at the county hospital in no time. They whisked her away, and I was left in the waiting room. The same waiting room I was in when my mother was in surgery. My heart was beating out of my chest with fear, and helplessness. Deena sat next to me holding my hand to try and comfort me, but even that was numb to me.

The doctor finally came out and grabbed me and asked me to walk with him. As we went through the emergency doors, he explained that it was common for women in the third trimester to have dizziness and faint sometimes if they were on their feet for prolonged periods. I told him she had been working on the nursery for some time. He nodded and agreed that might have been an issue, but he also was worried about her blood pressure. It was very elevated, and he was worried about preeclampsia. He told me not to worry yet, that they were doing a couple of tests and would know soon. He escorted me to her room, and I grabbed her hand and kissed her on her forehead. I was trying not to show how upset and worried I was for her and our baby. She tightened her grip on my hand and whispered it would be OK, turned her head and nodded off to sleep.

About two hours later, after Deena was allowed in the room with us, the doctor and a nurse came in and he had a half smile on his face. He spoke up with an uplifting tone. "Well, it seems your tests show you are not preeclampsia, but your blood pressure is way to high. We are going to let you go home, but I am ordering you to not have any strenuous activities until birth. That means no work on the nursery, around the farm or house. In fact, I want you on bedrest."

She looked at me, and giggled, looking at the doctor. "I'm embarrassed to ask, but can I have sex at least?"

He chuckled, "I would recommend you to not engage in sexual activities, as it will elevate your heart rate and blood pressure." We looked at each other and she frowned, but I smiled my best smile as all I wanted was for her to be healthy.

**********

Liz was about four weeks away from her due date. It had been awhile since either of us had touched each other sexually and we were both horny as hell. As I was checking on Liz one cold day, she raised her hand up onto the crotch of my pants and rubbed. I shot her a look, and she nodded in a pout. She removed her hand and asked if I could get her some hot tea. I walked downstairs awkwardly with a semi-erection and slipped into the kitchen starting the tea pot. Deena was sitting dining table sipping some coffee. She watched me move around the kitchen, then spoke. "You remind me so much of your father Brad."

I stop what I am doing and turn around. I stare at her for a minute, wondering if I should be mad or flattered. If it wasn't for her none of this would ever of took place, but neither would I be with Liz. "In what ways Deena?" I asked.

She smiles and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "The way you care for Liz. He cared for me, protected me. It was so easy to fall in love with him. He worried about me so much, that he hid his feelings as well." She then eyed me up and down taking in my build. "He was slightly taller than you, but not as good looking. You both have his eyes, and you have his hair color." She looks down at my crotch area, then back up. "I think you have other things of his, because I have heard Liz cry out in the night."

Looking at her like she just ate some wiggly worms, "What? You shouldn't be thinking about that kind of stuff m...Deena." It was the first time I had almost said mom. I turned and started to walk out with the tea in hand.

She stopped with me, "Wait! Please don't tell Liz I said those things. I am just getting in her good graces." As her hand was on my arm, she squeezed it and I saw her face and neck turn red. I almost ran up the stairs to Liz. I was so confused, because as I topped the stairs and entered the doorway to our bedroom, my cock was semi-erect. Liz looked over at me and smirked, but then groaned.

"I wish I could take care of that for you." She said as she reached out and rubbed my cock through my pants. She smiled and raised her eyebrows like she just had an idea. "Hey, go to the store and get me some ice cream."

I looked at her, then at my cock straining to get out. "Uhm...we have ice cream."

"Silly, I want mint chocolate, we only have vanilla." She pats her belly as she licks her lips. "Your baby is wanting it, so do it for your child."

I hesitantly turned and went downstairs and reached for my keys in the kitchen, grabbing my coat along the way. Deena was on the phone and put her finger up singling me to wait for her. I was hoping she didn't want to talk about my erection, or dad.

As she hung up, I could tell she was a little upset. "Where are you going Brad?"

"I'm going to get the latest craving for my darling wife." Smiling and hiding behind the counter.

"Could you take me to the Sheriffs office, they need me there. I am going to St. Louis; the trial is starting early." I nodded and she went upstairs to say goodbye to Liz and get some clothes. I waited for her in the truck so I could deflate my cock as much as possible in the cold wind. As she climbed in the seat beside me, she looked like she was trembling. I felt bad for her, after all she was innocent in this big mess her husband had put her in. I reached over and grabbed her hand, holding it. We never said a word as we held hands all the way into town.

As she climbed out of the cab, she said to me. "I love you son, take care of our baby."

"I will" I couldn't say anything else as a tear came to my eye as she slammed the door. She had just called me son for the first time. She said our baby, meaning Liz. It sounded like she had finally accepted our relationship for what it was. Maybe the teasing at the house was just her way of saying she really loved her brother, my father. I went over to the grocery store and got a pint of the ice cream and headed back to the farm. It was snowing by the time I headed back, so it did take me awhile and gave me time to think about everything that had transpired over the past year. Especially losing one special woman in my life in my mother, but gaining a wonderful woman in my wife, and my biological mother. As I pulled into the drive the snow was accumulating quickly and I see a car parked by the barn, it looked like Suzanne's.

********

I went inside and called out for Liz, and she yelled for me to come upstairs. When I entered the bedroom, I seen Suzanne sitting in a chair beside Liz, both giggling and blushing. Suzanne was dressed in a low-cut tank top her breasts almost spilling out. Her long blond hair was on one side, going down the full length of her body. She had on tight blue jeans that I swore had a wet spot in her crotch and boots.

"Did you get my ice cream big ox?" Liz said trying not to laugh. I walk over to the bed, standing next to where Suzanne was sitting. I could smell her perfume, the one that always drove me crazy in high school. I took the ice cream out of the bag and handed it to Liz. My eyes not daring to look down. They both laughed as Liz took it, opened it and Suzanne licked the top of the carton making sure I seen her tongue in action. I felt my cock start to stir. I went to the other side of the bed and sat down trying to adjust myself as I had my back turned.

"So, what brings you over Suz?" I ask very plainly.

She bites her lower lip as she looks from me to Liz. "I can't come over and see the two most important people in my life?" She grabs my wife's hand as she leans forward. "I just wanted to see you guys, I missed you." Her eyes staring into mine.

"Brad how bad is the roads right now?" Liz asked, not bothering to look outside to see that the snow was coming down in big flakes.

I chuckled, "I wouldn't try to leave in anything but a 4x4. It's pretty nasty out there."

Liz looks over at Suzanne, "You need to stay here tonight, I don't want you to chance going out in this." Then she looks over at me, with a slight twinkle in her eye. "That's OK isn't it Brad?"

I hesitate for just a second as I looked at Liz. Suzanne was such a good friend of both of ours, and right now I didn't trust her or myself right now. "Yeah, I don't want anything to happen to you Suz." I see a look in Suzanne's eyes I had seen before in our senior year of high school. My cock leapt in my jeans and Liz noticed. She smiled and put her hand on my thigh and squeezed.

Liz then says, "Brad, be a sweetheart and show Suzanne to her room. You might need to get some clothes for her. Mine won't fit her, but maybe get her one of your t-shirts." She started laughing, "It would be like a nightgown for her."

As I get off the bed, I start thinking about everything non sexual that I could. I felt Suzanne behind me as I walked down the hall to the third bedroom that was always a guest room. I open the door and walk across the room and over to the nightstand by the bed. Turning the light on for her, I looked at the bed then spun around, and she was right there against me. Her body felt like it was on fire. She smiled at me, "Thanks Brad so much for letting me stay." Her hand on my chest felt like a hot iron as she hugged me.

I stepped away from her, feeling like I did in high school again. She had always intimidated me, unlike Liz. I was also married to Liz, and never wanted to jeopardize our relationship. "No problem Suz. I'll go get you something to wear. Be right back ok."

When I return to our bedroom, I went to the closet looking through my clothes. I found a shirt that was red in color. I pulled it out and Liz spoke up and told me to get one of my white t-shirts. I pulled one out looked at Liz telling her I would be back up to lay down.

"Brad, we can't do that to our guest. Go and spend some time with her. She hasn't seen you in months and I'm sure you have a bunch of catching up to do." She smiles at me and bites her lower lip and I knew was up to something I just didn't know what. "Besides I'm tired and feel like a beached whale. I can't get out of bed for a least a couple more weeks when I have this baby. I am alright with you spending some time with your first love."

"Whoa, I never said Suz..." She then interrupted me.

"Baby, you don't have too. I know you were hers. Just have fun and just make sure you come back to me." She then turns out the light.

I walk to the guest room and was about to enter but seen a shadow. It was Suzanne, and she was naked except her panties. Her back was to me, and I couldn't really see anything, but her luscious ass encased in the lacy boy shorts she was wearing. She leaned down to pick her bra up off the floor, and I must have made a noise. She covered up and looked over her shoulders.

She smiled at me, "Trying to sneak a peek? You are such a bad boy; you have a wife." Giving me a wink.

I started to stutter my words becoming defensive. "I...Uhm...the door was open... I had no idea."

She laughed and I could see the tops of her breasts jiggle. "I am just joshing you, big ox. You have my shirt?" I nodded my head putting trying to keep my eyes from wandering her body. "Put it on the door handle, I'll get it in a minute." I must have stood there too long as she smiled and laughed saying, "Go away, no peeking." Winking at me.

**********

I immediately went downstairs and sat on the loveseat, grabbing the remote and turning it on the weather channel. Thinking anything will help me get this erection down it surely will be this. I watched out the window as the snow came down and listening to the man on the tv saying how warm it was in Florida, I never seen or heard her come down the stairs. I never noticed her going into the kitchen grabbing some beers. I hadn't noticed until she was standing in front of me handing me a beer. The light of the tv made the shirt look transparent, and I could see her nipples pointing out, and what appeared as no panty lines.

I accepted the beer and she sat beside me, putting her feet under her body opposite of me stretching the shirt over her knees. She embarrassed me about watching the weather channel, so I handed her the remote. She started flipping through the channels until she came to Game of Thrones. Liz and I had been watching this show from the start, and we had made love because of this show many times. I immediately felt uncomfortable as she put the remote down on the chair beside the loveseat on her side.

I drank my beer in silence as I watched the tv. I had seen this episode and knowing that there was a sex scene coming up where the brother and sister were going to make love, I adjusted myself. As it came on Suzanne looked over at me then back at the screen. Her hand went to one of her breasts. She didn't paw it or squeeze it, just simply put her index finger on the end of the nipple. As the scene ended, I looked over at her. Her tongue was out barely through her teeth and she looked like she was in deep thought.

BBELLC
BBELLC
250 Followers
12