Generations of Slaveboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, Orella Vauxhall, who was considering changing her first name to Sunflower, was walking leisurely out of the Speck building after her Commutative Algebra seminar, and looked casually to her right, thinking she might smoke a joint in the bushes.

And then Orella/Sunflower looked again, her eyes widening. There was a naked guy, an older dude, the cat had long hair and a beard, but he was real old, like thirty...and he was handcuffed to a tree branch, and this skinny red haired chick was pulling his dick with one hand, and whacking it with the other, which held a long, thorny twig.

Orella could tell the dude was trying not to howl. What the fuck? He looked terrified, but what kind of idiot would let some girl tie him to a tree branch, man? And she was whacking away at him, too.

And then, while Orella watched, dumbfounded, the girl pulled the guy down, took off the cuffs, and he shoved his head under her miniskirt! What the fuck? He was going down on her! And she was still whacking his skinny ass, which was sticking out from under her miniskirt.

And then, she hit him a little harder, he pulled out from under her skirt and got up and started running, and the girl chased his naked ass around the Speck Math Building, whacking away!

Orella wondered if maybe she SHOULDN'T change her name to Sunflower. Obviously she was having some sort of acid flashback. She tied her long hair in a ponytail and headed for the Buttermilk University Campus Crusade for Christ clubhouse. Things just had to change, man.

12