Generous Masseuse Shares

Story Info
Young girl decides to share hung young bf with older client.
3.5k words
4.22
52.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgirl0022
mgirl0022
12 Followers

Hello.

This is a true story.

So little about me (even though story mainly isn't about me) I am 22 years old. I consider myself attractive and get a lot of attention from guys. I dress down often as to not draw attention to myself. I am 5 10 and have long legs, long brunette hair and green eyes a big chest and of course a big smile. I am a massage therapist and have a practice right next to a very big chiropractors office. I get 85% of my business from Chiropractic referrals about 10% from client referrals so thankfully I don't get many creeps anymore and my client base is usually pretty up scale.

So I have this one regular lady we will call Karen who is very well maintained in her mid 40's. She always come in with very expensive clothes, business attire , high heels and her lingerie usually looks like it cost more than my whole outfit.

She is usually quite quiet during the massage sessions but then after about 10 or so massages became more chatty.

One day when working on her I commented on how unusually tight she was that day. She made some comment about it was probably because her hubby hasn't been doing her enough lately. She said it with a laugh and it didn't sound corny as when some clients mention sex.

She then made some comment about do I know where guys my age hang out to find "cougars".

We both laughed and chatted a bit.

So later that night I am lying in bed with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is black 28 completely built and has a great dick. Usually I'm too tight to take him without a special lube and some foreplay to get me wet and relaxed.

I mention to him what happen with Karen earlier that day. He got an instant erection.

I said "Wow you are turned on by idea of older white married ladies aren't you?"

He kinda of laughed. That night he screwed me silly. I was kinda hurt a little bit knowing he was mentally fucking a married older lady instead of me but whatever.

So after that night I didn't really think anything about it till I saw Karen a month later. The whole time I was massaging her I was thinking of my boyfriend (Calvin BTW) having his way with her I got hornier and hornier.

So I tried to casually ask her if she had any luck with her hubby. She laughed "Nope...no luck finding a cougar bar either."

We both laughed. She then confessed that it has gotten so bad she has started to fantasize about a young man in her office.

We both agreed how that is not a good idea to fool around at work.

Later that night when in bed I snuggled up to Calvin. I then sexily said "I feel naughty."

"Why is that?" he asked.

"I saw Karen today and all I could think the whole time how you could totally work that lady over."

Again instant boner. I was like "Damn Calvin you never even seen the lady."

"I know but I got mental pic of her from your description and I think most young black men at some point fantasize about being with an older married white women."

I started to jerk him of for a couple minutes and then said "How would you feel if I tried to set you up with her?"

Instant jump of his cock and extra pre-cum dripping down his dick told me he approved of the idea.

He was very gentlemanly about it saying he didn't want it to affect our relationship.

BTW We had been together for about 18 months at the time and I do fancy being his wife at some point if he'll have me.

I told him I wouldn't have told him about it if I wasn't serious and if I didn't trust him.

So over the next few weeks we came up with several ideas. Oh and we fucked like rabbits ;)

We lacked one set plan as it was hard to predict how she would react to a lot of ideas to try to get them together.

We agreed I couldn't be to unprofessional and I couldn't just say something like "Want to fuck my boyfriend?"

That it would have to seem as "Organic" as possible.

So finally the day for her appointment came.

Even though I don't do erotic massage and I am not bi I tried to give a massage that would arouse her the best I could. We made small talk and I told her we were going to a relaxing breathing session during the massage. As we got a good breathing with long deep breaths I tried to be more light fingers and sensual.

I sensed it was working. Her nipples were poking against the sheet.

After some light conversation I took the chance. I asked "Hey I 'd love you to meet my boyfriend were having drinks after we are done. Maybe you can have a glass of wine with us?"

She after doing the polite decline I don't want to interfere with you two thing she said she would love to. She told me how the massage has made her relax and that she as thinking about maybe a bubble bath and wine at home anyways so why not have some wine out.

I was so proud of myself. I made her relaxed and I predicted she was probably a "wine" lady.

My boyfriend was ready as we agreed he should be ready for any circumstance just in case.

As she was getting dressed I quickly told him what had happened.

We agreed that any flirting with her tonight should be the non obvious "explainable" kind.

If either of us thought she be comfortable with just him I'd get called away for a bit.

I shooed him away saying to meet us there would put her guard down.

I picked the perfect table a 4 seated rectangle table with a chair missing from my side forcing him to sit next to her without seeming rude to me or forced...

As we ordered wine and "waited" for Calvin I said cool we can have some girl time first.

Calvin was waiting for my go ahead to come in via text I thought if I can get her into her first glass and talk some girl talk first it would help.

"You mind if I tell you something personal?" I asked.

"Sure" she responded.

"I don't want to sound rude to you because you have opposite problem with your man but I can't seem to keep up with mine." I confided.

She laughed and said "Oh to be young again, but at least you're getting some pounding. Damn! That sounded awkward...sorry."

"Don't be. I don't have many girlfriends anymore it's nice to talk candid with another women." I told her in my best we are good girlfriends voice.

After that exchange we changed subjects and ordered a second glass. She seemed relaxed and casual so I texted Calvin come on in big boy...

As he came in and I introduced Karen to him I can tell right away she thought he was hot. She immediately recrossed her legs in a way to show more leg trying to be casual as not to give it away to me. As he stepped away to order a beer at the bar she gave me the hubba huuba look..."Wow you're so lucky!" she whispered.

At this point I knew it was a matter of time before by boyfriend was splitting her legs and making her cry for more. I was so horny thinking about it. I was jealous and nervous and horny all at the same time.

The thought of my boyfriend slowly undressing her. Fulfilling his fantasy of an older married women. Him taking her fancy lingerie off.

Anyways back to the story.

We were all chatting and having a good time.

Then Karen asked if I wouldn't mind escorting her to the ladies room and asking Calvin if he wouldn't mind being alone for a few minutes.

When we got to ladies room I got text from Calvin informing me she was casually accidentally rubbing his calf with her heel and that she was definitely very slyly flirting with him but was very cautious and sophisticated about it.

I asked Karen if she was enjoying our company and she said it was nice to unwind with some young fresh adults. She related how we were fun and she didn't feel 100 yrs old for once...

So anyways we hung around some more got finger foods and finally Karen's husband called a couple times. Karen was annoyed and not answering him.

"He only wants me when I am not there..."

"I'm sorry guys I should go but I had so much fun."

She gave us both a hug and off she went.

After she left Calvin told me she was casually stroking her leg in a way he could see but not me. and that when she hugged him she definitely felt his dick press against her.

That night we had hardcore sex. I was very vocal.

"You want that married white pussy don't you?"

"You like that sophisticated women don't you?"

"You want to show her what a real young black man can do to her, don't you?"

Calvin immediately said "I love you" and with the exception of the very first time he said it --it seemed so right to me.

So after that night Karen had drinks with us we were trying to come up with a way to get the 2 of them together.

One day in between appointments I looked at my schedule for the day and saw Karen. I asked Melissa (girl who works for me) when Karen got on my schedule as I knew it was about 2 weeks before I was supposed to see her. She told me that she called about 3 hours ago and that normal client in the slot had rescheduled yesterday when she had called her to confirm the appointment.

I was caught off guard as I thought I'd have more time to plan what we were going to do.

After small talk about how she was thankful we took her out for a drink we didn't talk much. I remember thinking in my head I was blowing it because there was a pretty long silence. Then something happened. I was massaging her legs and could smell her excitement. Was she attracted to me and I was to naive to know it?

I had only smelled my female clients a couple times and it was more husky smelling than Karen. I remember laughing to myself thinking even her pussy smell was sophisticated. I know I didn't want to get bi with her but at same time I knew she was in mood so tried to be a little more sensual like last time.

She and I then started to talk.

She said "Hey I know I'm just your client and you and I aren't pals but would love it to repay the favor if the 2 or 3 of us ever wanted to go out again."

"Actually if you want I have one client after you but would love to get some wine with you."

She asked "Where?"

"I picked last time this time you pick. Just tell me if I need to change."

She then replied "If you're serious about me picking the place that you should dress up a little."

"Really" I said "um interesting"

We both laughed. Later she said she'd be back to pick me up. I told her my apartment was around the corner as I had to change and this way she could tell me if I picked the right outfit.

Before Karen picked me up I tried to get a hold of Calvin. He texted back "Damn I didn't know and told work I work OT.

I was a little annoyed as I wasn't sure I wanted a night on the town with just Karen.

As she came over she checked out my outfit.

She had changed from her work blouse into a top that showed some cleavage and a hint of what had to be a $50-$100 bra.

She asked if I had heels. She saw my heel collection which was only like 3 and said

"Take the tallest one."

"Really? What about the rest of my outfit?"

She responded "You'd probably look hot in anything... you have a top that men like to look at you a lot in?"

I pulled one out and put it on and came out and told her Calvin seemed to like this one when I got it.

"WOW! You look good lets go."

It was a top that showed some cleavage and was shinny.

She drove me into the big town we lived by and I remember thinking where in the hell is she taking me.

We finally got there and I was like of course. It was a very pricey hotel which had a high end cocktail place inside. The drinks were all like 15$ a pop and up.

It was later than last time we were out as I had a 7 pm appointment that night and the drive into the city. The people in the bar were all in their 40's and rich. I could sense I was getting eyed a lot.

I got horny just from the allure of the place.

Wasn't sure where this was going but decided to try to have fun. We got pretty blitzed. Calvin finally got out of work. Karen said she could drive me back if I wanted but I was like we both drank to much.

"Well invite him down!" she said.

I couldn't help but think she was running the show and I was along for the ride instead of the other way around. Before Calvin got there she explained "I don't want him to feel out of place here. Young black guy in work clothes he'll get looked at funny. I'm probably going to stay the night would you 2 mind joining me or a night cap before he drives you home."

"OK"

She and I went up to her room she just got. She called up a bottle of wine. She joked that I better not let Calvin drink and I better be careful tonight. She said it jokingly but it was as if she said I'm going to fuck Calvin here is your warning. Little did she know that by this time I think I wanted her to fuck Calvin more than anybody.

"Is that why you are getting me drunk?" I laughed.

"Maybe" was her laughing reply.

I swear in that moment I almost had an orgasm!

I saw Karen in a new light not as a weak undersexed housewife but as a powerful sexpot.

Few minutes later before Calvin got there she said "You know he is thinking it."

"Thinking what?"

"Well he is coming up to a hotel room he is thinking we're having a threesome." was her serious reply.

I had to regain control a little as I didn't want to be the weak little girl who had my man stolen right in front of my face. I said "Well I ain't sharing him."

"I wouldn't either" was her snide response.

The subject changed but the sexual tension did not.

Calvin finally got there and I let him in as she poured a glass of wine.

She walked up to him handed him the glass and staring him in the eye and patting and rubbing his chest as if it was her man said "I'm trying to get your girlfriend drunk so it will be just us."

She laughed and we all chuckled.

That was all it took Calvin got major wood and tried to hide it as if I didn't know he wanted her. When she had turned he winked at me.

During the next half hour I yawned a lot. and then asked if they minded if I laid down. The room had a main room and a small bedroom next to it. Calvin later told me she whispered I thought she'd never ask.

I laid there knowing what was going to happen but not knowing the how. I strained to try to hear anything. But couldn't. Calvin came in the bedroom and put his finger to his mouth with the sh look and whispered "she is a sleep" and winked at me.

He walked back into the other room. I heard some sounds.

Was she blowing him?

Were they screwing?

The not knowing was killing me!

Later I learned what happened.

As soon as I laid down and she whispered thought she never ask. She was blowing into his ear and "necking" him. They made out but she whispered to be careful not to make smacking sounds.

After Calvin said I was a sleep they were hot and heavy.

He said he acted nervous as if I was going to catch him. He didn't want to seem like a pig.

He said she took off her top and lightly said admit it if she came out right now you would let her walk and carry me into that bedroom.

He said he played along. Not only was this lady fucking my man she was trying to mental take him as well.

Well after quite some time she finally was naked and he said he was going to get caught.

She said "Do you care?"

HE said he told her no and took her. He said she was wet and her pussy was looser than mine but it was good he didn't need to work it in. I don't know at what point I feel to sleep for real but at some point I did. He told me he took her missionary and doggy but it was all slow long strokes and they couldn't full bore fuck with me in the next room.

When I did wake up the room reeked of sex. I didn't want to ruin anything but I had to go look in other room. As I got up to my surprise Karen walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but panties and high heels.

She said "I'm sorry about what happened last night but relax... don't blow up it was just sex."

I didn't know what to do I was humiliated for real even though I already knew they had fucked.

Karen asked if I wanted her to leave to talk to Calvin or what.

I pretend to cry a little and she stopped me saying "It was unfair to blame Calvin he had no chance to resist me."

As I sobbed she gave me a hug.

At that point Calvin walked in. I gave him a hug and asked if he still loved me.

He told me he did and was sorry.

He was wearing just his boxers. After the hug she chimed in "See there all is good just harmless sex."

She rubbed his shoulders and winked at me.

She then pressed up her bare chest to his back and put her arms around him on to his stomach.

He started getting hard again and she said "See he can't help it."

"I'm asking this time. And if it is yes want to watch?"

"OK Karen if Calvin wants to you can." I replied with a raspy humiliated voice.

Calvin asked if I was sure and then within a minute they were on the bed where I was sleeping just a little bit before. I was fully still dressed them only boxer and panties away from having sex.

They were hot and heavy within minute and before he even entered her I was jealous at there passion.

Was I EVER going to be enough for him ever again?

Karen really got nailed this time. I was surprised how good she took it. I would have had to have him stop but she was sexual champ.

But then I was surprised by her words.

"Tell her I'm better!"

"Tell her you want me over and over!"

"Tell her!"

Then he did. As I heard the words they cut like a knife but aroused the hell out of me.

After a while she commanded him to kiss me as her cum ed in her...as we passionately kissed and he came it was by far the hottest thing I ever experienced.

They are regular lovers now. She openly just takes him whenever it fancy's her. 1 time she came over unannounced and screwed him in the middle of the night right next to me without even acknowledging I was there.

Karen likes to quietly lord it over me if that makes sense.

Once she told me on Friday night which we were going out not to make love with Calvin as she needed him at full strength tomorrow. As mean and humiliating as that sounds it made me super horny fulfilling the request.

Things have taken a turn and I plan once my life unfolds some to post a finished product of a second chapter.

I imagine I need a few weeks maybe months for my current situation to unfold but when it does if I have some interest I will share with all of you.

Best wishes

"massage girl"

mgirl0022
mgirl0022
12 Followers