Genesis '05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I know, is that Rachel, when we kissed," – Mark looked shocked – "it felt just as right as when Mark was holding me." Rachel looked across at Mark in disbelief. "And that the first thing I noticed when I stepped into this house was just how much you two love each other."

There was silence, but for the fire which snapped and roared. Mark walked in and sat on the floor, perplexed. Rachel looked at him, and began, "But how..." then trailed off. More silence. The tension was unbearable.

"Surely you've felt it too?" I pleaded, desperate. All three of us were adrift in confusion. "Can we just try to sort this out?"

There was another long pause, and Rachel spoke. "Perhaps I do feel something for you too Lana, but I'm married. Not that that means anything tosomepeople..." she glared at Mark. He looked broken, and said quietly, "I'mso sorry, Rachel."

I felt as though my heart was breaking too. "But don't you see Rachel? It means everything. You and your husband have so much together, so much love, all I wanted was to be a part of that..." I turned to Mark.

"Do you love your wife?" I asked him.

"More than anything," he said his voice trembling with honesty. Rachel's face softened, and I knew that she felt the same way. She reached out her hand, and Mark went to her, and on his knees, took hold of it as though it were a lifeline.

"Darling, I'm sorry," he said.

"I'm sorry too," I said, hoping everything would be okay between them, and stood up to leave.

But then, unexpectedly, miraculously, Rachel reached out her other hand to me.

Haltingly, I moved closer to them. Her hand quivered as it hung mid-air, a question, a hope, a chance. I was overcome with emotion as I took it in mine. We sat there, the warmth of connection flowing through the three of us, for a long time, and still the fire burned.

Rachel searched my face. "Is this wrong?" she said.

"I don't know," I confessed, "but surely God wouldn't give us these feelings if it weren't right..."

I looked at both of them, reasoning, beseeching. Rachel withdrew her hand from Mark's and ran it through his hair. As though she had brought him to life, he stretched his face up towards hers and they kissed, sweetly and lovingly. I felt my own body come alive as a trickle of juice oozed out of the warm spot between my legs. I took Rachel's hand to my lips and kissed it, absorbing the beauty of the husband and wife joining mouths. She broke the kiss with Mark and smiled at me. Again she was radiant.

She drew me close to her, and never taking her eyes off Mark, pressed her lips to mine. Hers were still wet and full from kissing him, and I saw out of the corner of my eye, his eyes widen as we resumed where we'd left off in the kitchen that afternoon. I pulled her legs atop mine so she was sitting across me with her bottom still on the couch. Kissing her a final time, I rejoined her with her husband and began to run my hands along her smooth, warm legs.

"Mmm," she moaned into Mark's mouth, as I slipped my hand around to the inside of her thighs. I saw him groan and reach down with his free hand to massage the formidable lump in his crotch as they continued to kiss. I started to close in on her most holy part with languid strokes.

Rachel pulled back and I was afraid I'd moved too fast, but gazing into my eyes, she reached for and undid the top button of my blouse. The tight material pulled further and further apart with each successive button and my nipples stiffened through the thin black mesh of the bra I wore. Mark, taking his cues off Rachel, moved to sit behind me on the couch and gently lifted the shirt off my back. They exchanged approving smiles and again I felt the blessed touch of Mark's callused hands on my skin. Wasting no time, he reached around to fondle my breasts, savouring the sensation as each of his splayed thick fingers caught momentarily on my erect nipples.

I meanwhile, was busy getting Rachel out of her T-shirt. As I had suspected, she was delightfully bra-less and her maternal breasts lolled out slightly to the sides, contrasting with my small, pert tits. She was just unbelievable, and I crawled atop her, straddling her, and kissed her with fresh, vibrant passion. I tugged at her shorts, the loose waistband slipping easily off her hips. She reached around and undid my bra, and began to caress my tits as only a woman could. I couldn't believe this was happening in the very room we'd had bible study in only hours before.

"Yess," I sighed, all concerns flitting out of my head as Mark began to ruck up my skirt and fondle the ass I was presenting to him. Our tongues continued to wrestle and suddenly I felt Rachel shudder and squirm beneath me. I looked down between our bodies and saw that Mark had his thick cock out of his pants and was teasing Rachel with it. My senses clouded with lust and getting off Rachel, I pushed Mark back onto the arm of the chair and kneeling over him, began to run the tip of my tongue from base to head of his sizeable penis, which strained up in the air with arousal. I was on fire. He ran his hands through my hair, stroking me like a cat as I lapped eagerly at his engorged prick.

Suddenly I felt the zip at the back of my skirt being undone. I allowed my skirt to be taken off, and knew I was now wearing nothing but the matching black thong to my bra. I felt soft feminine hands slipping under both sides of the elastic, her thumbs parting my ass cheeks. I could feel my engorged pussy lunging out, begging to be satisfied, and in a moment of pure bliss, she pulled the unwanted material aside with her thumb and kissed me wetly in my most private place. The blood was screaming in my ears and I nearly came then and there, and I felt Mark's cock twitch in my mouth as I moaned while throating him as deep as I could. Rachel began to flick her tongue in and out of my soaking tissues and I had to stop sucking Mark so I could get enough air for my involuntary gasps of pleasure.

I was intoxicated with lust as Mark got off the couch and went around behind Rachel. My pussy was so hot and wet from Rachel's attentions that there was a squelch as I drew away from her and rolled onto my back, pulling her up on top of me. I pulled my flimsy thong off as we kissed again, the exotic taste of my own sex flooding onto my tongue. I grabbed her hand hungrily and guided her down to my burning cunt. I cried out in bliss as her long fingers slid into me, and gazing into her eyes, I saw two familiar broad hands appear over each shoulder and her face contort with pleasure as the now naked Mark pressed his cock into his wife who was atop me. They were together again.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I heard him grunt as he thrust, pushing Rachel into me. It got me so hot to hear his usually kind mouth uttering such profanities. She resumed her mouth on mine, and with each successive pounding she would drive me even crazier with those fingers running up and down the walls of my throbbing cunt. Her sighs as he penetrated her over and over were barely muffled by my kisses. I pulled her close to me and grabbed her ear in my teeth.

"Give me his cock," I hissed, tracing the shell of her ear with my tongue. I felt her hand withdraw from my pussy and reach around behind her, and before I knew it, the head of Mark's dick was at my entrance, the smooth skin slipping teasingly all over my slick pussy lips. Sitting up, Rachel moved up my body to straddle my face and I tasted her beautiful sweet pussy as Mark squeezed his broad shaft between my tight walls. As he moved within me, I felt the expression of the love and tenderness he shared with his wife.

The time for teasing was through, and I drove my tongue relentlessly over Rachel's clit, into her hole and back out again, sucking her good until she was calling my name breathlessly and grinding her pelvis down into my face. Mark, resting his weight on his hands, was showering her back with kisses as he fucked me harder and harder, and I could feel my orgasm rising fast as our three bodies moved in perfect synchrony. I reached down and palmed my aching clitoris and I barely heard Mark groan as he slammed his hot seed into me and Rachel clenched her thighs around my head as her pussy began to beat on my tongue and my own orgasm burst into a million embers that shot out from my pounding cunt...

...she took of it and ate, and gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked.

I awoke to the winter sunlight pooling in the dishevelled folds of a blanket on top of me. Groggily I looked around – the fireplace lay cold and inert, a black hole in the wall. I was alone. Casting my eye over the floor, my discarded clothes served as a testament to what had happened the night before. I shook my head and pulled the crumpled material over my body – the morning was brisk and I wrapped the blanket around my body for supplementary warmth and poked my head out of the living room. Laughter shimmered out of the dining room and I padded my way gingerly down the chilly hallway towards the sound.

They were sitting at the table, talking in hushed tones, and fell silent when I entered the room.

"Oh, hi Alana," said Rachel lifelessly.

Looking at me, Mark reached his arm around her protectively, as though shielding her from some terror. His eyes were hard. My heart broke as I finally understood my part in the story.

"Here's your blanket," I mumbled, handing back the last of their warmth. Turning before they could see my angry tears, I walked out the door, knowing I would never be welcome again.

The Lord God said to the serpent,
"Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
I will put enmity between you and the woman;
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head
and you shall bruise his heel."

12