Genesis of Sin

Story Info
Eve can't stop herself... and makes Adam join in...
3.6k words
3.76
45.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

It had started with the fruit. Everyone knows that. What is not known in today's world is that this fruit fermented as it hung on the tree. The snake knew it, though, and when he saw Eve emerge into a 20 year old image of absolute beauty he convinced her to pick just one of the large fruits that hung heavily from the tree. He told her that he simply wanted her to feel it. The skin was soft and smooth, although the fruit beneath seemed firm. "It really does feel nice," she had thought to herself. She slid both hands over it, squeezing it ever so gently as she did.

Then, suddenly and unexpectedly, a stream of liquid shot into her face. She had squeezed it a bit too hard and a small slit had opened in the skin. Eve licked it off her lips, tasting the sticky nectar. It was sweet, but had another quality to it that she hadn't tasted before. She squeezed the fruit gently again, watching closely as the fluid oozed from the hole. She knew that she had been told to keep away from that tree, but Eve couldn't resist. She stuck out her tongue, licking it up. It was so good that she greedily pushed it against her lips and squeezed again. Still not getting as much as she wanted, Eve sucked on it... pulling hard with her mouth to get out as much of it as she could.

To Eve's surprise and delight, it was so full of juice that it filled her mouth to overflowing. Some of it flowed out, down her chin, and over the rest of her body. She swallowed and gulped down all she could before noticing that a strange feeling had come over her. Her head was light and she was suddenly unsteady on her feet.

It wasn't long before the long, slithery python had slithered down from the tree and across the grass. When it reached Eve, it slowly wound its way around her body, across her plump breasts, and between her legs. Eve remembered how she had felt herself get so moist and wet down there. She had instinctively spread her legs open wider and began to rub herself against the thick, powerful serpent. The snake knew what it was doing, sliding back and forth against her until she could hardly stand it anymore, his tongue flicking across her nipples which had become hard as rocks.

The image of Adam came into her head as she heard the snake hiss soft words. "It feels so good, doesn't it? But, you know that your brother has a snake, too, right? Perhaps you should see how it feels when it's his snake rubbing against you." She pictured that, seeing herself rubbing hard against Adam while at the same time bucking her hips up against the firm flesh of the snake. She felt the muscles in the snake pulse, making it's body swell out hard and thick. A moment later and Eve's own body shook violently as her mind exploded into a million flashes of light. She screamed in new found pleasure, her voice echoing across the garden.

If only it hadn't felt so good. She still felt guilty that she had caused herself and Adam to be expelled from that paradise into a much harsher world...

The snake, of course, had nurtured the idea that she should go back and try it again until the thought had grown too strong for Eve to resist. He was once again at the tree when Eve came to have another taste of that juice. He was watching as Eve again felt that peculiar feeling... his bright, keen eyes intensely interested as she lay down in the grass. When her hand slid down between her legs and she started rubbing herself, the snake slithered over and put his mouth next to her ear. "What are you doing, my dear? Did you find something that is fun to rub with those little fingers of yours?"

Eve found her throat dry, but managed to get out a choked, "Yes." She rubbed herself first with just one finger, then with two as a feeling of intense pleasure started to wash over her body.

"But, what if your brother followed you here?" the serpent asked with a voice of cunning beyond her ability to discern. "What if he is watching what you are doing, my dear? Would you like him to see you like this? Would you like it if he watched you touching yourself?" Eve had her eyes shut tight as she imagined Adam there, confused but fascinated by what she was doing. She spread her legs open wider, rubbed herself harder, and threw her head back as that wonderful feeling of release once again gripped her body.

It wasn't until after several more trips to the tree, and several more releases of pleasure, that she had brought the fruit home. Adam had appeared unsure of what his sister was doing as she stood in front of him, holding the fruit that he knew to be forbidden. There was a strange, watery look in her eyes. It was like she was laughing, but the happiness was a little bit different. He was older than her, so he should have realized that something wasn't quite right.

She convinced him to also just taste the juice, first showing him how to do it as she sucked on the skin. For some reason, Adam very much liked how Eve looked as she did that. His eyes focused on her tongue lapping over the smooth surface and her wet lips as they spread over the roundness of the fruit. It stirred something strange inside of him. When she handed it to him, though, Adam was less sure. She urged him to just try it, telling him that she had drunk from it several times already. Finally, he put out just his tongue and took only the smallest taste. He also found it to be delicious and pleasurable. He squeezed out more, letting it run into his mouth.

As he drank, Eve watched his eyes also change just a bit. She could tell that the juice was having the same effect on him. She slowly slid a hand over his chest, feeling his skin and rubbing in small circles. It felt so good that she wanted him to try it with her. Taking Adam's hand, Eve slid it onto her own chest then guided it onto her round breasts. She looked down and saw the tips swelling out then looked up and saw that Adam was noticing the same thing. No longer guiding him, he moved his hands around on his own. Soft touches lead to firmer squeezes and eventually his fingers slid up to the tips until he had both her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Eve's eyes closed and her body arched towards him in response as he pinched her swollen, rigid teats. It was clear she liked what he was doing to her.

Eve's hand that had been roaming his chest moved lower, sliding down over his belly until she reached that object between his legs that, due to the snake's whispered words, had recently become so very interesting to her. Their eyes both looked down as she touched him there, and both of them were watching with interest as it grew from hard to harder. Eve slid her hand around it, feeling it pulse against her fingers. She took the fruit from Adam and pushed it once again to her mouth as she slowly stroked her hand up and down along the growing length. She sucked hard and fast, wanting to get out whatever drops she could still nurse from it and, not yet understanding why, wanting Adam to watch her do it.

She could no longer remember for sure how she had ended up on her knees in front of him. She thought she had a vague memory of his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down. But what Eve could remember and clearly visualize was how the mushroom head that was now right in front of her eyes had grown so huge, turning a dark shade of purple like she'd never seen. It looked almost scary, pulsing and swelling with a life of its own. She noticed how the smooth tip had a slit then saw that a drop of clear fluid was leaking out, glistening invitingly. It made her mouth water.

Eve knew what to do with that. She leaned forward, opened her mouth, and gently ran her tongue under the bottom then up and over the tip. Adam's juice coated her tongue. Eve tasted it, surprised that it was salty instead of sweet like the fruit they had shared. But, Eve immediately loved it. She wondered why Adam had not shared it with her before today.

She looked up at Adam who was watching very closely what she was doing. She took him with one hand and squeezed, wondering if she'd get more from him. When nothing happened, she put both hands on him and squeezed again. Still, nothing happened. "Don't you have some more for me?" she asked him as she looked up, a disappointed pout on her face. "I'd love to get a whole mouthful of that. Please? I only got a little taste! Can't I please have more?"

She licked him some more, hoping that would coax more juice out of him. Nothing started to flow and she started getting desperate, so Eve opened her mouth a little wider and slid her lips slowly around that bulging head, taking only that part into her mouth. Maybe if she sucked a little harder, more would come out for her. She kept looking up at Adam as she did this and saw his eyes take on a dark cast to them that she had never seen before. It was then that he reached down and grabbed the back of her head, pushing himself deeper into her mouth.

Adam didn't know exactly what was happening, but he could feel his balls start to get very tense. He thought that maybe there was more of that juice inside of him. Lots more. Without knowing why, he started to move his hips forward and back... sliding himself in and out of Eve's mouth. That felt so good and then the tense feeling turned into something else. Spasms shook his body. He threw back his head and groaned loudly into the sky. The world began to spin around him.

If Eve was surprised by how much juice was in the fruit, she was much more surprised by the amount of juice that suddenly began spurting out of Adam and into her mouth. She swallowed as much and as fast as she could, but it still kept flowing. She couldn't keep up and pulled herself away for a moment. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she watched more streams shoot out, splattering all over her face. She opened her mouth, wanting to catch as much as she could. Then, as soon as she got her breath, she took him back in her mouth and sucked some more. Eve thought that it was like the fruit... when the juice was gone then there was no more... so she sucked him for a long time to make sure she got every delicious drop.

Eve's hand slid down over her own body and between her legs. Just like at the tree, she found that she was very wet with her own juices. Adam saw what she was doing and also took notice. Like Eve's amazement at what came out from him, he was also extremely interested to find that Eve had her own glimmering liquid that oozed from between her legs. He found himself just as irresistibly drawn to know how it tasted.

He pushed Eve back and spread her legs open so he could get at that spot. Eve not only let him, but spread herself wider. Her meetings with the snake had already made her aware of how good it could feel when she was touched down there. Adam first ran his tongue along her thighs, licking up the juices that coated her there. He found it very fragrant and delicious. The more he tasted, the more he wanted. He licked further up her thighs, soon seeing that the source of all that juice was the pink, flower-like flesh between her legs. Carefully, he used his fingers to spread her open then ran his tongue all across the exposed flesh. Yes, this was the spot. It was sticky. Delicious. He licked her again, then again and again and again.

Eve watched at first, but very quickly she felt that same feeling start to come over her that she felt when the snake had rubbed against her. She started breathing fast and her heart pounded. Her hands slid onto her tits and she realized how hard the tips had become. It felt good to squeeze and pinch them as Adam kept licking her. He had moved up just a little, finding a new spot that had swollen out to capture his attention. His focus on that spot sent a shiver through Eve's body and, when Adam sucked her into his mouth it sent her over the edge. She went stiff as a board all over for a moment as her muscles all contracted at once followed quickly by an involuntarily bucking of her hips as she thrust herself up against his mouth.

Adam didn't know what was happening to Eve as her body started to spasm and shake all over. Suddenly, a fountain erupted from where he had been licking her. He tried to slurp it up as fast as he could, but realized he was missing a lot of it. As he tried to slide his hand under her to catch what he was missing, to his surprise his fingers disappeared inside of her. The effect on Eve was immediate. She screamed loudly, then sat up onto her elbows with eyes wide open in shock and pushed herself even harder onto his fingers. He watched as she thrust herself up and down, riding on his hand like she might ride on a horse.

She was silky soft, warm, and very wet inside and for reasons he didn't understand it made him grow hard once again. It didn't take him long, though, to figure out why. A new thought sprang into his mind. He pulled Eve up toward him and onto his lap. She was limp and breathless, but when she felt his hardness pressed up against her slippery wetness, she understood right away what Adam wanted to do. Sitting up, she put her arms around his neck. She licked his face, tasting the juices from between her legs. It intoxicated her more than the fermented juice they had drunk earlier.

"You want to try putting that inside me, don't you," she said to him in a soft, breathless voice. Then, she looked down and saw how big Adam's rod had once again grown. Eve slid a hand between her legs then slid a finger inside herself. It was so tight. "I'm not sure if it will fit," she said to him. "It's really, really tight little hole and that thing of yours is huge." Her eyes lifted up and looked right into his. "I'll try, but you may have to push it in. You might have to push it really hard, OK?"

She got up onto her feet and squatted just over him, putting her arms around his neck to help support herself. They both looked down as Eve moved herself just above Adam's hard pole that was sticking straight up in the air. She moved in small circles, letting him first rub against her opening. "Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked him with complete innocence while at the same time pressing her breasts into his face. "Do you really want to put that inside of me? Is that what you want to do?" When she felt Adam's hands slide onto her hips, she got her answer.

He pulled her down hard and they both cried out loudly as he popped just barely past her opening. The feelings were more intense than anything either of them had ever experienced and it was so strong that it made Eve jump back up, her eyes wide and her mouth open. A searing heat burned between her legs from the feeling of being stretched open by Adam's thick pole. She panted hard, at first looking down in complete disbelief that his monstrous snake had fit inside her. After a short time, she looked up. Their gazes locked, and she realized immediately what was coming next.

"Again," Adam said to her as he pulled her down onto him, once again plunging as far as he could. This time, he got almost halfway inside. It felt so good to Eve, but at the same time she once again felt like she needed to get away so she lifted herself back off of him again. "More." Adam almost growled it this time and pulled her down again, not waiting for her to look ready. He buried himself even further, nearly all the way. Several more times, and then all on her own Eve slammed herself down as hard as she could. She shrieked in a mixture of delight and pain as she felt like he was tearing her open. She finally had taken it all.

Adam held her firmly in place for a moment, not letting her jump off right away. "You did it," he whispered to her. "You got it all, didn't you. Now, let's try it again." As soon as he loosened his grip, Eve slid back off then rammed herself back down onto him. Her body jerked a little, bucking up against her brother that she was straddling. Eve loved how it felt having Adam's hard rod plunged deep inside of her. With a little twist of her hips, she tilted herself forward and started rubbing up against him without letting him go.

Now it was Eve that was urging on Adam. "More," she said to him, sliding up then ramming back down. "More." This started a rhythm. "More. More. More. More." Now Adam and Eve were both locked in the same desire. She bounced herself up and down while Adam grabbed her around the waist to help her, pulling her down onto him as he rammed himself up into her with as much force as he could. Eve changed her rhythm ever so slightly so she could meet his upward thrust. Their bodies slammed against each other and Eve's fluids flowed so much that it coated both of them.

Eve could see the dark look in Adam's eyes return which made her think that maybe more of that sticky fluid was going to come out of him. She began bouncing faster and faster, and with a rough, breathless voice she urged him on. "Yeah. That's it. Just like that. Don't stop, keep it going. I want it. Give it to me! Give it to me, deep! Just like that. I want it deep! Yes, yes, yes, YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" Eve's body went hot all over and she realized that she was once again going to shoot a fountain of fluid, this time all over her brother's thick rod ramming inside of her. She squealed loudly as the eruption began.

Eve's body shook and, as Adam watched her gush fluids once again, he could feel that tight little hole of hers tighten down hard onto his shaft. It felt too good and this time Adam knew what was coming. His balls began pulsing and he roared in delight as he felt streams of liquid pulsing up and out of his rock hard shaft. A moment later and Adam buried himself, pumping a huge load of sticky fluid deep inside of her. Eve was no longer fully aware of what was happening, but remembered later how her legs shook as she felt him filling her. She knew that she had loved it, and that's all she knew for sure. When he had finished, they collapsed into each other's arms, gasping for breath and bodies flushed with the hot excitement of their carnal delight.

--------------------------------------

Watching from just beyond their view in the thick forest, the man with a gray beard that Adam called "Father" and that Eve called "Daddy" watched his adult children fucking like wild animals. He recognized the look in Eve's face as she screamed in orgasm... the same look that her slut mother had when he -- or anyone else that happened to be around -- gave her a good hard fucking. He couldn't believe his eyes. After his wife had left, he'd set down rules to make sure this wouldn't happen. He didn't want to admit it, but Eve was just like her mom.

They had to be sent away. There was nothing else to do. Punishment wouldn't help... she was her mother's daughter. This would happen again and again. It wouldn't just be Adam, either. He knew that there would soon be other men that Eve would seduce. Feeling how hard his own cock was from watching her just now, he worried that it might even include him. He couldn't stand the thought of watching his daughter's degeneration into debauchery.

So, they went away. The sheltered life they had known was gone once they were out in the world. Adam had it very hard, but Eve quickly found plenty of men that were willing and ready to take care of her. Of course, they wanted something, too, but Eve was more than willing to give them whatever their desires demanded. She found that their pleasure was most often her pleasure, and that even the occasional pain carried it's own strange kind of reward.

Later, she had children including one named Cain and one named Abel. That story... well... that's also very interesting... but it's a tale for another day.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers