Genesis Project Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

Lieutenant Armstrong was not pleased, though he did got his 'bang', just not the one he anticipated, as he watched the massive cannon begin to tilt to the side and begin its long downward fall.

"Well, that was disappointing." He said with little enthusiasm.

"Someone must have remove part of the package before we detonated, sir. I'm sorry, I should have gotten here quicker." Griffin sounded remorsefully.

"Not your fault. They're still running around like a kicked over hill of ants though, so cheer up. The Battle droids should be dropping in any minute now." Armstrong said with full confidence. As if on cue, thousands of tiny silver figures began to descend towards the surface of Helios Prime and landed as if riding on a cloud of air, as small dusts clouds swirled about. Now the real fighting would begin.

* * * * * *

The first few thousand Battle droids linked with each other using their built-in comm systems in order to report troop movement and enemy encampments. It also gave them the advantage of coordinating their efforts so they wouldn't be caught off guard, which had a snowball's chance in hell of happening, since they had a complete sensor package installed too. They started move swiftly forward, moving at impossible speeds, towards the confused Dagon encampment hardly making a single audible sound. That ended when they encountered the fringe outer area of the camp, as bloodied screams sounded when the Battle droid tore through their enemies. The screams had alerted the rest of the camp, weapons were unslung and readied for this new attack. One group of five Dagon rushed to engage whoever was threatening their camp and came upon a lone droid standing erect challenging them with its red eye. They raised their weapons fingers going to the trigger as the droid began to move. A thirty-inch blade of titanium shot out the wrist of the Battle droid, like a striking spear, and moved as fast as lightning. The blade swung over head and made a diagonal slash through the nearest Dagon's head and the top portion of his skull slide off the severed half stump, both eyes looking frantically this way and that as they went in opposite directions. The next one was just lucky enough to be beheaded, as the droid spun around swinging the blade and a blue geyser erupted from his neck.

The next idiot had thirty inches of titanium rip through his guts and small intestines and had the blade twisted while it was pulled out, causing more damage on the way out. The last two bastards just stood their unable to move as their comrades died and were seized by two robotic hands, one now not sporting a blade. The cold metallic hands held their necks firmly and before they could even try to struggle, the droid struck their heads together in a sideways head but. This knocked their senses for a loop as their heads collided with each other but they were far from dead, stunned but not dead. The droid repeated this over and over until both skulls fractured and drove splinters of bone fragments into the others skull and small rivers of blood colored the metallic hands. It was done here and moved on to its next group of targets. It continued in this fashion for the rest of the local afternoon and the screams didn't stop until near night fall as the last of the Dagon insurgents killed slowly, lowering on a strong, but makeshift pike planted firmly into the ground. The battle for Helios Prime was over, more of a slaughter than anything else, but that didn't bother anyone much since the Dagons deserved what they received. Now the real chore would begin, in the morning of course.

12