Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy didn't say another word. She didn't have to. Jamal may have experienced being pushed and bitch slapped by V, but he and his crew were going to find out what she can really do. It was a damn shame that she had to miss it.

As Cassidy ran to the next building to find help two men in black suits popped out of nowhere in the darkness. One put some type of cloth covering half her face and the other grabbed her legs. Cassidy was trapped between a rock and a hard place.

She smelled a chemical that she knew all too well from watching T.V. and movies that it was chloroform. And if she held her breath she may be able to get out of it. But if she struggled she couldn't hold her breath.

Cassidy had no other choice than to let the chemical take her as well as The Agents. As The Agents carried her to a wide, stretched, black, limo, all Cassidy could think about was what was going to happen to V? Will she be able to take on more than she can chew? Will she know that The Agents kidnapped her? Will she be able to find her with skills Cassidy haven't seen yet?

While all these questions were circling around her head, the chloroform took effect and Cassidy drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 25:

Assault and Battery

The one advantage V had was hoping Jamal's 5 goons would attack her one at a time. Since they know who she is, people can be very ignorant believing the old stereotype that since she used to be a man and now turned himself into a woman, she has the same strength and weaknesses of a woman. If they stick to that stereotypical bullshit, than she might have a fighting chance.

These guys were not The Agents she fought a month ago. These were hardcore thugs and when they see something they don't agree with (Usually to cause trouble) they try to destroy and with extreme prejudice. In this case V.

V paid close attention to the men surrounding her. By the looks of things if she did not defeat them, they would probably and accidently rip off her shirt revealing her breasts. They probably take her to a dark place and rip off her pants to reveal her manhood and chop it off with something slow and painful. Then it will all end at the worst part, gang rape. It was her mission to make sure that these assholes who question her strength, never make her worst fears come true.

The first person to go on the attack was some skinny kid with a purple Lakers cap on. He had nothing in his hands, at least none that V could see. He threw a punch at V and all she had to do was back up a few inches. The little dude tried to come at her again, but this time with more fists. Everyone watched in intimidation as V dodged them all. Then she did something that embarrassed the little man in front of his crew. She placed one hand on the small man's head and held him back as the small dude threw more punches but missed everyone. And V didn't move an inch!

V took off the hat and gave the poor little guy a big smack in the middle of his head that made the crowd back up feeling their fallen homey's pain and the little man fall face first into the black pavement.

The bald head man with the 2 by 4 came up behind V and smashed the long, wooden, board up against her back. V felt a little sting and that was the problem, it stung! Angry V turned around to face her attacker who backed up an inch in surprise, then threw a punch at which V ducked. V came up blocking one punch and upper cutting the bald head man in the gut. V heard a strong,"Oof", coming from his mouth which means V got him and good. Still holding onto the bald man's arm, V reached under between his thighs and lifted him off the pavement only to throw him sideways hearing him fall on his back.

Jamal was getting irritated. And they were laughing at him behind his back because they thought he was weak. "What the fuck ya'll think ya'll are at?!" He told Simon and the other two. What do I pay ya'll for, you think this is WWE?!" Now beat this He-She's ass so hard she second thinks about becoming a woman!

The three were a little intimidated and thought this was a waste of their time. But Jamal had a point. He paid them a lot of money to fuck this chick with a dick up so bad that she wouldn't be strong enough to fight. Besides, her taking down two men single handedly was impressive enough to intimidate anyone. But they were going to take the risk on seeing how she does with all of them at the same time.

V did something that Jamal and his crew did not suspect. As the remaining members of Jamal's team charged after V, V quietly bent down as low as she could and then jumped in the air spreading her legs outward kicking Simon and Tony in the stomach making them back away. Then V turned on the man named, "Ross G", and ducked again as Ross threw a haymaker at her, causing her to rise up with another uppercut but this time it was on the bottom of his chin. Jamal could have sworn he saw Ross's spit shoot up in the air after he received that punch.

"Mothafucka!" V heard Simon spat as he came in for the kill.

Simon had it all planned out: "Wrap his massive, thick, arms around the black Wonder Woman wannabe and tackle her to the ground so he could pummel the nasty looking bitch until her skull split open.

Unfortunately things did not go the way he planned. He charged at V ready to carry out his mission until V spun around so fast it was almost a blur. Uncaring about what she was going to do next, Simon continued on with his attempted assault only to get a big spinning hookkick in the face by the tranny's shoe. The power of the kick was so strong that Simon had to step back a few paces before he fell on one knee and shook his head hard trying to shake the dizziness out of him.

Jamal watched in disappointment as so called, "Homeboys", were getting taking home by a tranny who happens to like bitches. His long time best friend and homeboy for life was not knocked out and still conscious, but he looked like he just got off of a spinning rollercoaster and now was trying to figure out what the hell was going on?!

Tony threw a chain at V and it wrapped around her left wrist with perfected skill. But Tony was lacking strength when he tried to pull V towards him. Like tug of war gone horribly wrong, V pulled the chain bringing Tony along with it. Tony knew he had to choose option B and try to tackle V by ducking and wrapping his arms around V's waist. Not letting herself fall that easily, V lifted her right arm up in the air forming her hand as a fist, but instead came down elbowing the back of Tony's head. She did this repeatedly until Tony felt enough pain that he let go of V and tried to raise up, But V was not going to let him go that easily. These bigoted, thug wannabe, assholes needed to learn a valuable lesson on how to respect a lady.

V came down with her elbow and the same time jumped up and elbowed Tony in the back of the head and kneed him in the face so hard Tony was seeing stars. V grabbed Tony by the back of his shirt and pants and threw him across the street like city trash.

V turned to see that Simon had recovered and so did Ross and the other two goons who tried to attack her one by one. V realized she had to pick her battles and quickly.

Simon recovered and got back up ready to go at it again. By the look of him, he did not feel like messing with her anymore. But for some reason had no choice in the matter. Simon knew that tackling her was really out of the question. He had to do this the old fashion way. Simon put up his fist and with one fist shot it out at V. Like usual, V blocked it. Then she blocked another one of Simon's attacks. Realizing that she was running out of time, V counteracted by doing a spinning sidekick to Simon's stomach so hard he fell backwards holding himself.

The other man with the curly, black, hair charge after V. V ducked, grabbed his bicep, duck underneath, and gave the man a quick, strong, and painful elbow to his ribs. V heard the man scream in agony which let V know that her move worked. V then reached in around the front and grabbed the man's throat and placed her foot behind the heel of his foot pushing him backwards and shoving him down on the pavement.

The small man charged after V. All V did was grab hold of the man's wrist, but broke his nose with the palm of her hand. The force of the punch left him looking delirious. V pulled him forward, kneed him in the gut, and tripped him to the point he fell on his face with such force that V left him on his stomach bent over backwards. Jamal thought the crazy tranny broke his spine!

Ross and Tony tried to take V on both sides but V saw them coming before they made their moves. Kicking Tony in the stomach and then a back sidekick to Ross with the same foot. Both men bent over holding their stomachs. Distracted by their pain, V turned to Ross, wrapped her strong arms around him in a tight embrace and lifted him off the ground, only to land on Tony hard.

V turned to Simon who looked like he was ready for a third round. Instead he shook his head and threw his hands up letting her and Jamal know that he was fed up and decided to call it quits.

With everybody on the ground trying to get over the pain of their beating, especially the big man named, "Simon", who gave in, it was only Jamal. When V turned to find him and make him understand the meaning of the word, "No", "Get Lost", or whatever, Jamal was nowhere to be found. He was gone.

V ran down the street in the dark with just street lights on. The road was quiet, too quiet even for her. She told Cassidy to run and get some help which they should have received by now. All V meant was go to a close by neighbor and use their phone to call for help. Did she think she was talking about getting Shanika or one of her friends?

"Cassidy?!" V yelled. "Cassidy where are you girl?!"

"Shut the fuck up," V heard a voice out in the distance. Probably another resident, "there are some people trying to sleep here!"

"Shut the fuck up before I come over there and whoop that ass, bitch!" V shot back angrily.

V returned back to her apartment. The goons were gone along with Jamal. When she entered her apartment she hung the keys on the key rack and sat down on her couch with her head in her hands.

She could break a man's bones in several different places. She can take on 20 people at once. She can give a woman or man multiple orgasms. So how come she couldn't find or save her girlfriend? One woman she fell in love with.

V knew that Cassidy wouldn't leave her so mysteriously. Something happened to her, but what?

V took out her cell. It was official; she had to call the real authorities. She knew that she had to wait until 24 hours to file a report.

Suddenly V's cell phone rang. She looked at it and it said, "Unknown". Still V pushed talk anyway and pressed it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello," The feminine voice said sounding very cheerful, "may I speak to Veronica Stone?"

V thought about hanging up. She had enough surprises for a whole month. "Yes, who is this?"

"Oh Veronica, you don't know how wonderful it is to hear your voice," The woman on the other side said.

"What?!" Who the hell is this?"

"Well, I'm your new best friend."

"I don't have friends, so try again."

"By the way you were defending that young lady, you must care for her a lot?"

V's eyes opened wide in surprise. "How did you know about me and Cassidy? Where is she?"

"Oh don't worry, she is in very good hands," The woman assured, "the problem is they are not in mine."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"It means that your friend has been kidnapped."

"Well, since it's not you, then who is responsible?"

"Then who are you and why the fuck you've been studying me and what the hell yo British ass doing in Illinois. You know this is America right?"

"Oh most certainly," The woman agreed, "but my origin is not important at this time."

"What do you want?" V asked getting annoyed.

"I saw you take out those hoodlums outside. Very impressive I might aid. We could use someone like you."

"It would've been more impressive if you came out and helped. Or better yet call for help."

"Well we had to see if you were one of them."

V took her ear off the cell just to look at it as if the mystery, British woman, said something vulgar on the other end. She put the cell back on her ear again. "What do you mean one of them?"

"The truth will reveal itself in time," The British woman assured, "but right now time is of the essence."

"Okay, let's start with who took Cassidy?"

"Oh I think you already know the answer to that."

There could have been two ways Cassidy disappeared. Either Jamal had more of his fake ass entourage kidnap her or The Agents got to her or worse. "You are telling me that The Agents and Jamal and his crew are working together?"

"I don't know who this Jamal and his crew are, but if you mean that The Agents hired a bunch of uneducated and uncivilized trouble makers out of desperation, then yes."

"I don't understand. Why would they take Cassidy, she's normal."

"Young lady think for a second. They came after you and now they kidnap your lover."

"Their using her as bait?" V asked more then figured it out.

"Bingo."

"So how do I get her away from those people?"

"If I tell you, you know it's a trap right?" The British woman warned.

"I don't care; just tell me where she is!"

"Alright, but let me assure you. They are well prepared for anyone and anything. Matter of fact The Coalition is going to test you. To see if you are worthy and probably able to serve them."

V didn't like that. But what did she mean, "Test"? "What do you mean test me?"

"When you get there, you'll know what I'm talking about," The British woman sounded like she formed a creepy, mischievous, smile as if she knew something V didn't, "but once you are there, you and I will not be able to communicate. Once you step through those doors, you are on your own. So we must plan accordingly no matter how long it takes?"

"I don't think I have that much time?" V suggested

"Oh don't worry. As long as their living project is still out there, they are going to keep her alive no matter how long it takes." The British woman assured. "So are you ready to listen to my plans or do you still want to play the guessing game?"

V was curious of who would call her at a desperate time as this? But knew that the British woman was right, time is of the essence and she was running out of it. "Okay, tell me what I need to know."

"Oh goodie," The British woman cheered, "Listen well my friend, because I'm about to tell you what you need to do when you get inside and what you is expected of you. Oh and I almost forgot," The British woman said, "my name is Brita. But you can call me, "The Wire".

Chapter 26:

The Disappearance of Paul Shrouder

Paul Shrouder sat at the computer watching a video of two handsome black men having rough sex. So rough that Paul could not help but get a rise from within his pants. Just watching the six foot, muscular bulky, thug pummeling his 9 inch hard as hell dick inside this lean, muscular light skin man made Paul's dick twitch with every slam. The domination of the big bulky man was empowering.

Unable to control his urges any longer, Paul unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled out his own dick of 8 inches. Just nearly close to the bulked size man ripping that lean dude apart and getting off of it.

Paul stroked himself slowly, wanting to take his time and cum when the giant came. The best part of the porn was the money shot. When the man pulled out of the thin dude's ass and grabbed his braided hair, forced him down on his knees, and allowed himself to get creamed all over his face. It was beautiful and made Paul wanted to cum badly.

Just about when he was going to blow his load, he heard his door open in his room so quick that he didn't have time to pull up, zip, and buttoned his pants. Plus the video was still playing!

"What the fuck you do'in?!" Mrs. Shrouder demanded. "Are you jerk'in it to that hairy booty porn you've been watch'in over and over. You've been watch'in that shit for so long, I'm surprise you don't have AIDS."

Paul became irritated. "Mom what da fuck?! Do you ever knock?"

Mrs. Shrouder balled up her fists and put them on the sides of her hips. Paul knew he said something to piss her off, but it was always annoying when she had that stance, like she was the black version of Wonder Woman. "Boy who do you think you talk'in too? This is my house, I can come and go as I please. You don't pay the bills in this mothafucka, I do. Now that I think about it, I'm paying the electric bill so you can watch that faggot shit on, "My", computer!"

Paul wanted to jump up and bum rush her mother so hard she wouldn't even know the time of day. He was getting tired of her homophobic, ghetto trash, ass. Why God, why does she not end up in a car crash and die freeing Paul from his years of torment.

"Matter of fact," Mrs. Shrouder continued, "get da fuck outta my house, NOW!"

Paul couldn't believe what he was hearing. He turned and faced his mother with a look that he wanted to knock her the hell out. "Mom what da fuck for?"

"For taking me for granted and being an asshole! Oh yeah, and fuck'in up my computer with that faggot shit!" Mrs. Shrouder crudely answered. "So get you're cum stained shit and get the fuck outta my house, now."

"Mom what da hell am I suppose to do for money?" Paul asked hoping his mother would support him for just until he gets on his feet."

"Well, you like dicks longer than yours don't cha?" Mrs. Shrouder commented. "There, I just gave you a clue. Now I'm going to work since I'm the only one that pays the bills around here. I'll be a couple of hours so you can finish jerk'in off to dat gay shit all you want to. But when I get back you betta be gone!" Just like that, Mrs. Shrouder slammed the door behind her.

Paul turned back to the porn that was still running into the next scene. He wanted to finish what he started but was too depressed to please himself. "Fuck dis shit!" He said as he jumped out of his seat and did like his mother told him. He went in the closet and grabbed his bag and took everything he needed to survive out in the outskirts of the city. He took his coat and extra pair of underwear and socks and he opened the door to his room and left leaving the computer on where porn was visible. "Since you pay for everything in the house, pay for an anti-virus bitch!" Paul said to himself as he opened the door and slammed it behind him dividing himself away from the problem and headed for his new home, the streets.

After getting kicked out of his mother's house, Paul walked for miles trying to find the cheapest hotels in the city. When he did find one he paid with the little money he had left and moved in. He paid for a week so he had a week to come up with some money in order to keep staying there so he could have a roof over his head. He was also hungry. Damn, why didn't I eat something first before I stormed out of that hellhole? Paul thought to himself hearing and feeling his stomach growl for attention.

When he did find a hotel, he looked inside and it was less appealing than he thought. But it would have to do. In order to get more money he had to do the unthinkable. He took a nice warm shower, dressed up nicely in a white beater and sagging blue, denim pants, showing his sexual masculinity and his half nakedness.

With this he left out of the hotel and went to the street corner where other male hustlers were giving themselves up to strangers just to make a buck.

So far the night was slow. There were cars passing by but nobody seemed to care to get a little quickie, no matter how hot Paul was. That was until a long, black, limousine pulled up right in front of him. The limousine had tinted windows, really tinted windows that made it impossible for anyone to see inside. Then the window rolled down and there was this old wrinkling man who slightly stuck his head out.

1...910111213...16