Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul tried to hide rolling his eyes in disbelief. Getting it on with this man was like getting it on with the walking dead. It was disgusting, but he had to eat.

Paul walked up to the rolled down window and bent down so he was at the old man's level and so he could hear him good in case the man had a hearing problem. "Looking for a good time handsome?" Paul asked though in the back of his mind it really sounded corny.

The old man gave Paul a creepy looking smile. "Get in," He said his voice sounding grumpy but it sounded more like an order than a request.

Paul stepped back and the door opened for him to step in.

Paul sat in the limo on black, cushioned, seats he never felt before. Man, hustling is the life! But there was something weird about the situation. There was another man, younger and a lot more handsome than the old man. Paul never been in a threesome before or any other orgy, but he certainly was going to work hard for his money.

"Look dude," Paul began already coming up with demands in his head, "If it's just going to be you and only you, two hundred dollars for an hour. Another two hundred for other's to join in."

The old man glanced at his, what Paul thought was his security guard, smiling and back at Paul as if he had a trick up his sleeve. "You make a hard bargain young man," He spoke creepily, "that is good. But I am afraid I have to disappoint you. We did not pick you off the streets because of sexual favors."

Paul glanced at the man beside him who stared forward and back at the creepy old man. His heart started to beat really fast. He needed to come up with a way to defend himself and fast or else nobody would know he existed, not even the streets. "Then what the fuck you want then?" Paul demanded ready to fight whatever means possible.

"Oh we just want you to join us in a little experiment that's all," the old man explained balefully.

Paul did not want to know what the, "Experiment", was or what part he had in it. "You know what? Never mind man," he said looking at the door trying to find a latch to open it, "get me the fuck outta here dude, I find someone else who wants to fuck. This is some bullshit!"

"Not quite," The old man said as he turned to his bodyguard and gave him a quick nod.

Paul did not see it coming but he felt a quick sting in his side followed by something liquid entering his body. He looked down to see the bodyguard had stuck him with a small syringe. "Mothafucka!" Paul yelled as he tried to attack the bodyguard but whatever the man stuck him with worked faster than he thought. The bodyguard held onto him just in case he goes on the attack.

"I'm afraid your services are needed young man," The old man said before Paul blacked out, "let's go."

The limo drove off onto its destination and that was the last time anyone heard of Paul Shrouder.

Chapter 27:

Completely Unnecessary

Cassidy opened her eyes and shook the dizziness out of her head. Able to see and think clearly, she tried to move but couldn't. She soon realized that her arms were tied behind her back. "What the fuck?!" Cassidy cried trying to get out of the chair she was tied to. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"What you think bitch?" Cassidy turned to the voice she recognized all too well. It was Jamal who was leaning up against the wall like he was a James Bond villain.

Cassidy wanted to curse him out right there on the spot but felt a sharp pain in her head that made her close her eyes letting everybody know she was in agony. "Shit, what the fuck? My head feels like I got hit by a brick or something."

"Good," Jamal spoke enjoying Cassidy's pain as well as her confusion, "I hope it hurts."

Cassidy was about to verbally tear Jamal a new one until she wondered where she was at. She looked around to see the walls were made of metal and not normal walls like wood from a warehouse. Cassidy looked around again and saw two of Jamal's goons. The big head muscular dude, Tony, and that fat fuck of a bestfriend of his, Simon. All three of them acted like they finally caught something uncatchable.

"Jamal, what the hell is going on?" Cassidy asked hoping she would get some answers. "What am I doing here and why am I stuck to this chair?"

"I believe I am responsible for that." Cassidy wanted to turn to the voice from behind but couldn't turn her head.

The person came out of the shadows and stood in front of the trapped Cassidy. Cassidy rolled her eyes seeing that it was Agent K.

"Your ass again," Cassidy said getting really tired of this go around, "what is this some type of sorry boy's club or something. Aren't you guys tired of getting your asses kicked?"

Jamal and the rest of his boys wanted to walk up to Cassidy and pistol whip her while tide up. But Agent K stood in front of her with the same creepy smile he gave when he first introduced himself to her and V.

"Things are going to change this time," Agent K said.

"Oh yeah," Cassidy said, "How's that?"

"You know, you and your girlfriend...wait a minute, is it girlfriend or boyfriend? I'm confused."

"You and me both," Jamal interjected.

"Anyway, that thing you've been fucking has caused me and the people we work for a lot of money and time to contain her only to be thwarted over and over again." Agent K explained.

"And what the hell does that have to do with me?" Cassidy asked wondering if Agent K was talking gibberish.

"It seems like every time we think we have the subject she or he is always around you, you starting to make me think you are bad luck charm."

"Good," Cassidy said, "and next time I hope she drops something big and heavy on your ass!"

Agent K chuckled. "Damn girl, you got a mouth on you," He turned to Jamal staring down at Cassidy enjoying her captivity, "and you put up with this for how long?"

"Too long," Jamal said.

"Well it doesn't matter," Agent K continued, "we have big plans for your girlfriend-slash-boyfriend and now we get a chance to get you in on the fun."

"You mean those little experiments you people been doing on the LGBT community. Yeah I already know." Cassidy assured. "And I think you people are sick in the head."

Agent K smiled like he just heard something that made his day. "We're just trying to understand the mind of those individuals who are different from others, that's all."

"Well if that's the case," Cassidy turned to Jamal acidly, "why don't you cut him open and find out why he's such an asshole?"

Agent K chuckled along with Simon and Tony, but Jamal was not laughing. He had his gun in his hand just itching to pull the trigger.

"Well I guess that does it," Agent K said, "I'm off to continue on with our dirty work. You kids have fun." He came up to Jamal standing a few inches away. "You know you have to watch her for awhile don't you?"

"Don't worry," Jamal said keeping his eyes on Cassidy as if he was going to do something drastic after Agent K left, "we'll take good care of her."

Agent K smiled. "I'm sure you do." And he left leaving the three thugs with the helpless Cassidy.

Chapter 28:

Let's Get Ready

V drove to the location Britta or "The Wire" gave her to the destination. The Wire gave her complete instructions not to approach the destination head on or she would either have a very difficult time getting in or she would be caught. The instructions were to drive past the place just to get a very good look at the building.

The place looked like a cathedral but it was under some major construction. But it made sense. If you didn't want people to know what you are up too or least find you, you need to be publicly discreet. Or find some place unfinished, so creepy, that the only thing people could do is walk right past it and keep going as if the building wasn't even there. In other words, "Camouflage".

The building was just the right place to hide. Going in should have been a cinch but The Wire told her a motto, "Do not judge a book by its cover", and, "Not everything you see is what they seem".

V parked in an alley a few blocks away from the cathedral. She did comment about losing her baby, Cassidy, to a bunch of street thugs, but The Wire assured her that as long as she locked the wheel with the red, old, fashion club, do not leave anything of importance in the car, and most importantly lock everything. The same old logical rules that apply to everyone.

V jumped out of her car and did like The Wire told her to do and lock the empty car. She opened the trunk and lifted up the grey carpet revealing her three girlfriends. A long shotgun named, "Big Burtha", two twin black magnums, "Black Mumbas", and a military hunting knife she called, "Silver Mane". All three weapons did some major damage.

V put on her bulletproof vest and buckled the holster around her waist where she put the twin magnums on each side. She grabbed the mini shotgun and a box of shotgun shells. She filled up the shotgun and put a few in her pockets just in case she needed more ammo. After cocking the shotgun she wrapped the strap around her body holding the shotgun behind her back. Last but not least, she placed the hunting knife in her ankle belt under the sleeve of her pants. She closed the trunk, locking it, and she headed to the destination where The Wire told her where to hit, walk right on in, and introduce herself as the bitch they should have never fucked with.

Chapter 29:

Infiltration

After the talk with The Wire, V knew almost every bodyguard hidden in the cathedral. She couldn't use her weapons right away because that will alert any others that she did not know about. So she had to use her physical abilities instead. And that was okay for her. She needed the warm up.

V snuck around the back door which was surprisingly opened, just like The Wire told her it would be. She snuck right in without making a sound and ducked behind a bench covered with a white sheet. For the first time in V's life, her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to explode because all of this was getting to be a little bit too easy.

V was about to say, "Screw it", and come out of hiding until she ducked again after catching two guards wearing heavily black suits. Not like The Agents wearing suits and ties she beat up a month ago. These guys wore shoulder and knee guards and they also wore what looked like bulletproof vests. To make matters more difficult they carried medium sized but efficient M16s around their shoulders. The attire, the weaponry, showed that these guys meant business. V bet money that if they caught her out of the blue without protection, they wouldn't say, "Hault", or, "Freeze". They probably shoot her dead on site. Which means she had to be very, very, careful or she and Cassidy would never get out of this alive.

V slowly and quietly made her way around the covered benches paying close attention to her surroundings so she would not run into anything that would make a loud noise and alert the soldiers.

V stopped at a bench where one soldier was walking towards her direction checking out his surroundings and looking serious and alert as hell. Once he turned his back V made her move and snuck up behind him. Without him noticing a thing, V raised both hands placing one on top of his head and the other under his chin and in unison twisted his neck so hard the sound of his neck bone made a quick, "SNAP!" V caught his body before he plopped on the marble floor.

Now it was time to take down the other guard. Soon they would be calling on their walky-talkies to check on each other. V just hoped they would do it one at a time before they start catching on that they probably need backup.

Chapter 29:

The Laboratory of Doctor Adam Schnieder

"Dr. Schnieder," Agent K called as he and two other soldiers walked in, "how are we doing?"

Dr. Adam Schnieder turned from his work to face Agent K. "The project is becoming successful as planned. I just don't know why we have to do this here, in the middle of the city?"

Agent K knew the science nerd had a point. They knew they had to do one of two things. Either capture the subject or eliminate it. Either way they needed the subject's blood. And if this project is guaranteed like this geek said it was, Agent K was sure they will get their woman or man, whatever the hell it was. The only way to take on a super human being is to take it up against another super human being. Fire with fire.

"We do what we are told Mr. Schnieder," Agent K explained, "no questions asked."

Dr. Schnieder just shook his head in confusion. There was a reason why AREA 51 was in the middle of the desert of Nevada. But in the middle of the city?! They were not sure if the product can be controlled if it is released.

"Agent K too Soldier 22. I repeat Agent K too Soldier 22 are you there?"

Agent K picked up his walky-talkie pressing the button and putting it up close to his lips. "Go ahead Soldier 22."

"Agent K sir," Soldier 22 sounded pretty concerned, "we have a problem."

Soldier 22 was supposed to be guarding the three thugs and the subject's woman tied up. So what could have been so important that he had to call him? "What is it Soldier 22?"

"The kids did something really bad." Soldier 22 mildly answered.

"What do you mean bad?" Agent K asked getting irritated investigating the problem.

"I think you need to come down here and see for yourself sir." Soldier 22 suggested.

Agent K turned back to the opening door and sighed. "Sum of a bitch!" He said quickly as he walked through the sliding door. "What the fuck did those kids do now?"

"Why you always embarrassing me huh?" Jamal asked angrily holding the gun as if he did not like what he heard; he was going to pull the trigger.

"Embarrass you," Cassidy repeated, "embarrass you? Knowing that you and I dated was embarrassing!"

"Oh so I guess that he-she you dat'in made you popular huh?" Jamal shot back.

"Bitch, that is none of your business what I do or who I screw," Cassidy retorted, "why don't you fuck one of your groupies and stay the hell away from me!"

"Because bitch, I love you don't you see that?"

Cassidy looked up to him with malice. She did have feelings for him, once, but that was a long time ago when he had his head on straight. Now that he is this fake ass rapper, thug, wannabe, he was nobody to her. And now that he wants to get back with her so badly, he realized what he left behind. In other words, it was too late.

"I don't understand this shit," Jamal continued, "what can that he-she bitch do that I can't do?"

"Everything that you couldn't!" Cassidy shot back acidly that made Jamal and the others stunned.

"Well, since you love that he-bitch so much you might as well die with her too." Jamal threatened.

Cassidy looked up at Jamal with a creepy smile. "Might as well, you and your fake as posse will be joining us soon."

That caught Simon's attention. "Yo dog, what she mean, "We are going to be joining her soon?"

"Nothing," Jamal admitted though he was curious of what Cassidy was talking about, "she just bullshitt'in that's all."

"Am I Jamal, am I?" Cassidy teased. "V and I had a long talk about why they want her so badly and you three idiots are part of it."

"Part of capturing you two yeah," Tony joined in curious to know what the hell was going on.

Cassidy turned to the naïve Simon and Tony had her attention fully. "Not just me and my girlfriend, all of us. Jamal, Simon, even you." Simon and Tony glanced at each other confused but also scared. "We all have a part in this game and none of you know it except me and V of course."

"Dog what the hell is your bitch talk'in about?" Simon asked crudely.

"Yeah, this bitch is freak'in me out for real," Tony chimed in.

Jamal lowered himself to Cassidy's face along with his gun. "I don't know what the fuck you try'in to do but whatever it is you better stop it Cassidy. I'm fuck'in serious bitch you really try'in my nerves."

Cassidy turned to Jamal giving him this acid look on her face. "I'm not the one you should be worried about. Once my girlfriend comes for me all of you are going to get it and probably worse than what you got last night."

"Woe, woe, hold up dog," Simon said getting nervous, "you told us this is all about her, not this he-she bitch!"

"It is," Jamal lied.

"Then what she talk'in about them com'in after her and that we all are involved and when they get her, they come after us and shit?"

"Nigga nobody's go'in to come after you, stop be'in scared and shit!"

"Yo dude, I don't feel cool about this either," Tony joined in agreeing with Simon, "I'm not down with all this conspiracy shit."

"You too pussy!" Jamal called rudely.

Tony's face and body muscles flexed in anger. "Who you call'in a pussy you fake ass rapper wannabe!"

Jamal's rage meter was at an all time high. How dare they go against him just as he was about to teach that dumb bitch, Cassidy, who was really the man in the relationship and these two fools were turning against him. Really bad timing. "Look, you two need to cool down. Ya'll don't know what the fuck ya'll talk'in about. Whatever they want, it has noth'in to do wit us you feel me?"

"Then what the fuck is all this shit," Simon asked demanding answers, "dealing with government agents and soldiers? Man I'm outta here, you two can have fun with this conspiracy shit all ya'll want but I'm not gett'in any deeper than I already am, peace."

Simon was about to leave until Jamal jumped in front of him. "Yo dog where you go'in?"

"The hell away from here," Simon confessed.

Jamal didn't want to do this but he raised up his gun and pulled back the lever. "I can't let you do that man."

Chapter 30:

Showdown

Simon stepped back looking Jamal up and down like he didn't understand what he was looking at. Then he glanced back at Tony who shrugged showing he was confused much as he was and turned back to Jamal. "Nigga you can't be serious?"

"As a heartbeat," Jamal said still holding the gun looking seriously.

Simon held up his berretta showing Jamal that he wasn't the only one armed. "Nigga you do not want to do this, I promise you it's not go'in to end well."

"Like you can do betta?" Jamal retorted. "Look dog, I always had your back when you needed me. The weed, the money, the bitches. There's no reason for us to go down like dis."

Simon looked down at Jamal in disbelief. "You kidd'in me right?" Simon glanced at Tony who still didn't know what the hell was going on. "You been hav'in my back? Who was the one when you're skinny little ass was getting picked around by a group of niggas who wanted to beat the shit outta you? Who came to da rescue?"

This brought memories back to when he was a nobody. Other kids in gangs started pushing him around, beating him for fun. Then Simon came. Because of his size, thickness, and muscle strength, Simon was able to take on three of the boys that were beating the shit out of him for no reason.

"Who was the one who took the wrap for you when you were caught with the weed in your car?" Simon fired again with another trip down memory lane.

Not letting depression get to him, Jamal tried to change the subject. "Look dog that doesn't matter."

"It doesn't matter?!" Simon cried wanting to tackle Jamal and pistol whip him so hard he can imagine busting his skull open. "Nigga it does matter. I got a felony because of you; I spent a night in jail, not to mention I can't go to college because I have a felony on my record. I'm stuck in the hood for life because of you damnit!"

Simon's accusations for his failure was starting to hit Jamal and in a very bad way. "Come on man, you don't need school to get outta of the hood. After we do dis job, you can go to any college you want. Hell fuck college, you can go anywhere you want. Fuck dat, we can go around the world!"

1...1011121314...16