Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy turned to where the Amazon woman was yelling at and there she was in her undying beauty. V was wearing a light blue sports bra, which revealed her broad shoulders and lean muscular arms. Cassidy felt the same heat she did that night when she saw her rock hard, square abs that just appeared without her flexing. She wore tight daisy dukes shorts that match the color of the sports bra. They were so tight Cassidy, of course everyone else could see how naturally plumped and how big her ass could stick out. V's ass looked like it was made of pure steel. If a quarter fell on it, it would have bounced off her ass like a human pin cushion. Just thinking about smacking it so hard to watch it jiggle a little, made Cassidy feel more heat building up in her body.

Cassidy had to admit for the first time in her life she was looking forward to working out this morning.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" V asked showing a look of concern. Even though V physiology was not normal than everyone else in the gym, but knew that Cassidy was not the athletic type.

"Of course baby," Cassidy answered with a smile that showed she has been looking forward to this for a week, "I'm game if you are?"

V leaned in close where Cassidy could smell the fresh aroma of her perfume. It smelled like a combination of lavender and pink rose. Either way it was intoxicating and almost made Cassidy's muscles lax which was bad since she is about to work out. "I know why you are here and to me it is not good reason. What happened that night is real, that is true. But in here all relationships no matter how deep are put to the side. Do you understand?"

Cassidy nodded understanding that V was serious. She understood that in the workplace, a relationship does not exist. It's bad for the employer and bad for business. Cassidy braced herself knowing that she was prepared to see a side of V that was not going to be pleasant.

Cassidy soon found out V was not playing when she said to take this seriously.

Cassidy paid for the 3 week trial and afterwards they went to work.

V put Cassidy through a strenuous workout. It started with cardio where V put Cassidy on a treadmill and had her walk a few minutes until V turned up the speed making Cassidy walk faster for a few more minutes, and V turned up the speed again until Cassidy was jogging for 5 minutes. After that Cassidy felt like she was going to faint right in V's arms. But instead, V handed Cassidy her water and let her breath for a minute before going to the next project.

They spent almost 2 and a half hours working out. V would make Cassidy do all sorts of workouts such as push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, until V was satisfied Cassidy was going to throw up all over the blue mat.

Satisfied that Cassidy looked like she was about to hurl right there in front of everybody, she excused Cassidy to the women's bathroom where she did just like V expected. Cassidy ran into a stall, bent over, and threw up harder than she ever had in her entire life.

Chapter 18:

Getting to Know You

After that morning at The Power House, Cassidy realized that she fell way behind since she was there years ago. She knew V was like a human living steroid in herself, but unlike most people who just sit on their asses and take things in stride. She could smoke a whole pack of cigarettes and still look in shape. But V was physically and mentally set on keeping herself in shape for as long as it takes.

If Cassidy wanted to train with V as well as stay close to her as much as possible, she would have to work hard out of the gym as well as in.

Cassidy would wake up early in the morning and jog a few blocks until she was out of breath and then walk the rest of the way. Even when she had to work later on that day, Cassidy kept up with her routine until she was getting used to the endurance. After a few days of working out at the gym and back at home, Cassidy may not be super strong as V, but she impressively strengthen her endurance, strength, and whatever came with a healthy body and mind. Even V herself said that she was getting really good at taking care of herself.

After a week of getting used to the workout, disappointedly but necessarily, Cassidy did not need the aid of V anymore. But that did not mean she never kept her eyes off V who was helping another poor soul become mentally and physically capable of living a healthy life.

At the same time jealousy issued. But Cassidy didn't let that get to her to the point where it distracted her from her own mental and physical health.

After 2 hours of a hard workout, Cassidy retired to the women's locker room. She promised to visit Shanika after her daily workout.

Cassidy went to her locker and undressed. She heard the shower running but didn't mind revealing herself to other women. Hell, it wasn't like anything was going to happen.

Cassidy walked over to the shower with her white towel covering her body. Once she got to the shower, she took off her towel and hung it on the wall ready to use it to dry her off when she was done cleansing her body of all the oil and sweat. When she walked in she gasped as she saw someone she recognized but never thought to see her in that position.

Her back was facing Cassidy but that did not mean she did not recognize half of the woman's body. The woman was soaping her hair while her back was turned, oblivious that someone was watching. Cassidy saw the defined shape of the woman's shoulder blades down to her back and tight, thick, buttocks. It was V! Had to be. Besides that other Amazon at the counter, V was the only lean muscular woman who works there.

Cassidy snapped out of her trance and hid behind the corner of the entry, but slightly left half her head out in the open to get a clear view of the beauty cleaning herself.

Suddenly just like Cassidy hoped, V turned around to reveal the rest of her true nature. Once again V was oblivious of Cassidy watching her since she still had some soap on her face. But Cassidy watched in shock as she saw her voluptuous breasts bigger than hers with two golden nipple rings hanging from them. Cassidy looked down a little further to see V's light brown 7 inch penis hanging down flaccid between her legs.

If it was anyone else witnessing this phenomenon they probably would have negative thoughts for a long while. But Cassidy could not stop her voyeurism no matter how rude. Instead she was feeling quite the opposite. She was intrigued and turned on. Suddenly all those thoughts she whisked away because of her workout, returned with strong impact.

Cassidy was hypnotized by her mixer of women and manhood that she didn't notice when V washed away the soap from her hair and eyes, then with one big wipe from her hand V could see Cassidy clear as day.

Realizing she was caught, Cassidy snapped out of her trance and watched not noticing her jaw was hanging and her heart was beating so fast, she thought it was going to pump straight out of her chest.

Then the memory of when V kissed her at her apartment that night resurfaced in Cassidy's mind. She developed a sense of confidence to step aside from the wall she was hiding from and reveal to V her own beautiful assets.

V's eyes opened half way in a surprise and looked down at her friend impressed with Cassidy's beauty. Cassidy's c cup size breasts were in perfect shape and her body looked well toned. By the look of her pubic region she shaved it to let V or any other lover know that it was shaven and smooth.

V gave Cassidy the seductive stern look and turned continuing to soap her body while the water washed away the suds. Truthfully, V was actually just wiping herself with her bare hands without the soap.

Cassidy saw that V was playing it off like she was offended that she was even there, but her intuition told her that V somehow knew that Cassidy would get lured into joining her in the shower. Which Cassidy willingly fell into the trap.

Cassidy walked up to the shower head and turned the knob. The water that sprayed on her was a mixture of warm and cool as if the building knew exactly what she needed. After wetting most of her body, Cassidy reached over and pressed down on the knob for the liquid of lemon scent to drop in the palm of her hand.

Cassidy turned to glance at V who had her hands pressed up against the wall as if she was going through some major crisis. But deep inside Cassidy knew she was waiting. Waiting for her to wipe away all the oil and sweat she developed out of the locker room so V could go to the next step.

Cassidy quickly covered her body with the hand soap as quickly as possible lathering down between her legs. She wet her face and hair lathering them down with the lemon scented hand soap and then wiped the suds from her face and hair.

It wasn't until she took a step back that she felt a hard bump from behind. Once again her tuition kicked in and Cassidy quickly washed and wiped away her face. Cassidy already knew who it was but she turned around anyway wiping the water from her face until she could see clearly enough that she was staring at two voluptuous breasts with pierced ring nipples. Cassidy looked up further to see V's stern face. She had the look of hunger in her eyes. A hunger Cassidy was willing to satiate.

Just like that night outside Cassidy's apartment, V took her whole cheek in the palm of her hand and pulled her closer to her face where they kissed. Cassidy felt heat, heat stronger than the warm water that sprayed on them as well as everything else and was creating steam that was cloaking the both of their passions.

For a second Cassidy let her guard down and V must've knew it because she reached down and lifted Cassidy up pinning her up against the wall. V continued kissing Cassidy until she decided to kiss down to her chest. V took one breast in her mouth and used her hand to squeeze as hard as she could with the other making Cassidy gasp in pleasure. The power of V's hold on her breasts set off Cassidy's nerves into overdrive making her nether region between her thighs wetter than the water spraying on the both of them.

Impossible as it seemed, Cassidy tried to hold on to something as V lowered herself further down until she was on her knees still holding Cassidy up with both hands and her unbelievable strength.

Cassidy didn't gasp again until she felt V's tongue licking away at her clitoris and then protruding inside her pussy. Cassidy was held up against the wall feeling paralyzed as V French kissed her pussy until Cassidy felt all her nerves erupt in unison as she came right on V's tongue and perky, thick, lips.

V carefully let Cassidy down holding her in her arms.

Just to being close to V made Cassidy grab her right breasts with the golden pierced nipple. V's tits were bigger than hers but Cassidy was not jealous. Instead she reached over and took the pierced nipple in her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could until she felt it get hard. Cassidy looked up with her eyes at V was staring down at her with a look that showed pain but Cassidy knew it was a look of pleasure. Cassidy used her small hand to grip V's other pierced breasts and squeezed as hard as she could. She wasn't as strong as V but the feel of V's chest heaving every time Cassidy was playing with her breasts only made Cassidy keep going.

Cassidy thought about what else she could do to please her new lover and then an idea popped in her head. Cassidy reached down and confidently gripped V's flaccid, but thick penis in her hands. Without any resistance from V, Cassidy began stroking her cock making V gasp the way Cassidy wanted. She continued sucking on both of V's breasts and stroking her cock at the same time until all of her body was hardening to the extent they were going stiff.

Cassidy let go of V's breasts to look up at her who looked like she was in a dream. Taking back control again, V put both of her strong hands on Cassidy's shoulders and pushed her down until she was leveled to her erect cock. Cassidy willingly allowed her new lover and master to get her down on one knee still stroking V's cock.

Looking up at V one last time and then back at the opening head of her cock Cassidy realized what was just 7 inches now grew to 9 in just a few seconds. With the help of V placing both her hands behind Cassidy's head and pulling her towards her thick, long, member.

Knowing what to expect from V's control, Cassidy opened her lips as wide as she could and took V into the wet, cave, of her mouth. Wrapping her lips around half of the body Cassidy sucked hard feeling the pulse reaction from the head of the shaft. Either Cassidy was taking in V even deeper or V was pushing further, Cassidy was getting the hang of sucking cock that was bigger than her ex, Jamal. So far the nick and rap star name, "Big Daddy", did not compare to what she was sucking on now.

V reached down to grab Cassidy's wrist. Cassidy had to stop at first because she really didn't understand what V was doing until she saw her hand being guided by V's under her hard cock and between her thighs until her fingers felt the heavy ball sack. Suddenly Cassidy understood what V wanted her to do. Cassidy began to lightly squeeze and massage V's scrotum as she sucked her off at the same time hearing V moan in pure ecstasy.

Unlike Jamal who just wanted head every time he felt like it, Cassidy felt nothing. Sucking her ex off was more like a chore than intimacy. With V the more Cassidy was turned out from giving her head, the more she wanted to give her head just to be turned on. Cassidy began swallowing more and more inches like V had this power of hypnotic persuasion about her and Cassidy's body had no other choice but to obey.

"Oh shit baby," Cassidy heard V cry out in a whisper, "I'm cumming!"

Not wanting to take all of V just yet, Cassidy released V's cock from her mouth and continued stroking until V pushed her hand away and gripped the back of Cassidy's head pulling her closer to her penis. V began stroking her own cock for Cassidy, letting her watch as V tilt her head back with her jaw opened as her balls erupted shocking every nerve in her system. V's cum shot out in a strong jet stream that splashed and landed on Cassidy's chest and breasts.

Cassidy seductively looked up at V who looked like she was the one about to fall but this time land in Cassidy's arms.

Cassidy stood up and both women stared into each other's eyes sternly as if they wanted to ravage each other again for payback. Instead both women closed in on each other and began French kissing again sharing their own taste in each other's mouths.

They heard noises coming from the exit of the shower making them break their passionate kiss and turn back to the shower head still steaming up the room.

A couple of nude Caucasian women walked in. They both took a glimpse at Cassidy and V, mostly V, and then went back to talking and laughing.

V stepped aside until she was close to Cassidy and whispered: "I'll meet you outside." And she turned and left carefully not letting the women spot God's most wonderful creation between her thighs.

Chapter 19:

Live to Tell About It

"Girl are you fuck'in kidd'in me?!" Shanika asked surprised. "you actually slept with a bitch, and that big butch looking bitch that saved us that night?"

Cassidy chuckled as she listened to Shanika's hysterical rants. "She is not butch; she's just bigger than most women that is all."

Cassidy met Shanika at their favorite eatery, "IHOP", to hang out, eat some good food, and discuss what they have done over the week. Unfortunately, Cassidy gained the courage to tell Shanika that she actually made out with a woman. Even though it was partial truth, Cassidy felt Shanika did not need to know any more information she was already given now.

"Bitch, she got muscles like a man. That she/dude is a butch," Shanika explained harshly but playfully, "and in the shower at the gym of all places? You weren't afraid of being caught or something?"

"Shockingly no," Cassidy bravely admitted, "it was like we were so caught up in our own thing, that we didn't care what the world thought or who was watching."

"So what else did you two do?" Shanika asked getting involved into the true story.

Cassidy shrugged. "We kissed and that's it."

Shanika gave her the look of suspicion. "Girrrrl who you think you talk'in too? Trust me I have eaten more pussy than half of these niggas and probably bitches in the neighborhood. You must have gone further. Or she forced you to go that far."

"Girl please all we were doing was kissing," Cassidy explained feeling irritated from the interrogation.

"Mmmm, hhhmmm," Shanika hummed giving her the strong bullshit look.

"Okay we may have held each other while we were kissing but it didn't get any further than that." Cassidy lied but Shanika wasn't there and neither was she psychic either. Thank God. Cassidy remembered the conversation she had with V about The Rainbow Coalition and their weird (Probably) plans to fuck the minds of the LBGT community and create world domination.

"Aaaahhh, ha," Shanika said still not convinced, "well, you guys are just getting started so I won't press it any further."

Thank God! Cassidy thought.

"I just got one last question," Shanika asked catching her bestfriend's attention, "Are you going to see her again?"

That's when Cassidy's guard suddenly dropped. That was a good question. Before she could answer she heard her cell ring. Cassidy looked to see it was V!

Speak of the devil.

Cassidy looked at Shanika who now was curious on who called and interrupted their conversation. "I'm sorry I got to take this." Cassidy excused herself and quietly got up to go to the lady's bathroom.

Cassidy glimpsed at the look at her friend who knew she couldn't play her as a fool.

Once she quickly made it in the bathroom, she pressed, "Talk", and placed the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello?" Just hearing V's voice brought back memories of their passionate meeting at The Power House and Cassidy began feeling the heat that was stronger than the shower. "Are you busy?"

"Not really," Cassidy lied knowing that Shanika was outside waiting.

"Oh so you're going to lie to me now?" V accused playfully.

Cassidy's eyebrows rose. "You don't have psychic powers now do you?"

"No. I wish, but no," V answered chuckling along with Cassidy, "tell me something?"

"Tell you what?" Cassidy asked hoping she was going to hear what she wanted.

"What are you doing tonight?"

Cassidy's heart began to flutter. Was V about to ask what Cassidy thought she was going to ask? "I don't know, I mean, I'm hanging out with Shanika right now but it won't be the whole night."

"I want to see you," V admitted.

A strong smile spread across Cassidy's face. The blood started flowing making the heat in her body rise. "I want to see you too." She admitted.

"How about 8 tonight?" V suggested.

"I'm going to be with Shanika for awhile but I can get away just on time to get ready before we meet." Cassidy assured.

"Good," V said sounding pleased, "Your place at 8 then?"

Cassidy's eyes opened wide. She didn't expect to hear that. But it only urged her on to see her even more. "Okay, my place at 8," Cassidy agreed.

"Good, I'll see you there. You and your friend spend as much time together as you can. Because tonight, your mine." V promised and hung up.

Cassidy leaned up against the wall holding her cell against her chest feeling like she was floating on air. Nothing happened yet, but it was certain that when she meets V tonight the real fun was about to begin. Probably a lot better and hotter than their meeting at the gym?

1...678910...16