Genie Chronicles 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Genie made sure everyone was sound asleep. Once both teens were deposited, they fully enjoyed their nude stroll back through the house.

Back in the room, Jack plopped down on the bed. "Wow, what a day --"

He barely got the words out when he was attacked by a frantic redhead. Jennifer sat on his ankles and leaned forward to suck enthusiastically on his cock, then mounted him and moved from position to position with his cock firmly fixed at its perfect size. No more easy or short for her! She went Cowgirl and Reverse. She leaned back and she leaned forward. Whenever her tits were within reach, she made sure Jack worked them thoroughly, demanding he pinch and pull her nipples until they were beet-red.

She stayed in each position long enough to cum, then moved on. Jack lost count of her orgasms, finally blasting a huge load when he realized she had reached the last position they had demonstrated earlier.

As they both panted and stared at the ceiling, Jack gently stroked her still-turgid nipples. "I've been thinking --"

"Oh, oh; we's in trouble now," Jennifer joked.

"Let's see juuust how far these will reach," Jack snarled as he pinched her nipples and pulled.

He yelped and let go when Jennifer's nipples stretched to an unbelievable five inches. They shrank back to normal, but not before waving back and forth at him. "Oh, that's just not right!" he choked out.

"But you wanted to see juuust how far they would reach, Master," Genie demurely reminded him.

"You're right, it's all my fault," he laughed.

"So what were you thinking?" Jennifer prompted.

"Well, we still have a few days of vacation here. Then we really need to get back home. Nick expects us back at Forbidden Indulgences early next week, and I owe a visit to Smith and Brown. I can keep up with my other accounts on the road, but not those. "Oh, by the way, how are simulator sales going?"

Jennifer reluctantly rolled over so she wasn't talking to the ceiling. When she had reinserted his cock in her pussy and settled in, she replied, "Extremely well. Sales were brisk from the beginning and the first order went quickly. Alice placed a double order of simulators and stands last Friday. Those were nearly all pre-sold by the end of the weekend, due to our 'hard work' at the trade show."

"Haaarrd work pays off," he grunted.

Taking his thrusts with feigned indifference and a nice little squeeze, she continued, "When Nick got in yesterday he placed another double order about the time Friday's order arrived. This morning he ordered five times as many. He might think he can reach the manufacturing limit, but we know better!

"Says the Mistress of Just-In-Time manufacturing!"

"I'd take a bow but I wouldn't want to hurt you," she replied. "Alice has convinced him to hire three more people to handle the simulator traffic. You'll be shocked to learn that all three new employees are gorgeous women."

"So you're saying I have three more reasons to hurry back?"

"Well, maybe two. Remember you asked me to keep an eye out for someone for Susan?

"Yes... but I was thinking we could find an open-minded man. You found a woman instead?"

"Not exactly. I found a transgender man who is now a woman. I ran across Rachel at our show booth. She worked for a small company that was also at the show and came by when she heard about the blow-job simulator. I sensed her nature immediately, but it took me a while to get her to open up and admit she had a cock.

"I then introduced her to Susan without revealing either's secret. Ten minutes later, Susan had convinced her to apply as Alice's deputy. She informally interviewed with Nick before he left Las Vegas, and he hired her on the spot. She packed her things Monday and will arrive tomorrow. With her background, she'll work in to FI easily. Alice wants to retire in a couple of years, and Rachel would then be ready to head up Shipping and Receiving."

"You said there were two left for me. Is Rachel officially with Susan, or are you just ruling her out for me?" Jack asked with a grin.

"No and no. To the first question: we need to help them get together when we get home. Susan likes Rachel, but will freak out without our help. As to your second question, I will always encourage my Master to expand his horizons," she submissively replied, then grinned.

"Ewww," was all could say.

"Now that you are sufficiently disgusted, should I continue?"

"Yes, please. So your saying we are quickly becoming rich. But as they say 'the check is in the mail.' I don't think it will be a problem, but FI won't send our first payment until the end of the month. So we 'keep our day jobs'."

Tingle. "That's right."

"By the way, I think we should continue to work with Forbidden Indulgences even when we are financially secure. It's the perfect business for us, we like the people, and frankly we can help our cash cow to grow. Oops, you need to read me to get that reference too." Tingle.

"I agree. We've made some good friends there, and I'd hate to abandon them."

"On the other hand, most of my other accounts could disappear tomorrow and I'd be happier for it. Now that S&B has cleaned up their act, I may still want to keep them."

"You just want to bang a certain Executive Secretary," Jennifer snickered.

"I have no idea what you mean," Jack replied.

"So with all that being said, when do we find time to investigate all Aunt Margaret's sex souvenirs? We can check the other things I brought home, of course -- the magnifying glass and the little Incan idol. But all the rest are either at Mom and Dad's or gone."

"Don't forget the elephant statue Martha took," Jennifer reminded him. "And it's possible the man who bought most of the remaining items still has them."

"Yeah, but still... that's hours away, or even days if we drive. That will take a lot of time we don't have right now, particularly if we use most of our spare time like this. I wish we had Aladdin's magic carpet -- "

A Persian rug complete with gold tassels suddenly appeared in mid-air next to the bed, floating languidly a foot off the ground. Jack looked down at Genie, "That wasn't a sexual wish! I was just -- "

She laughed, "I know silly!" It's not real. I was just foolin' with ya."

Jack reached out to touch it, but his hand passed through the image. It then disappeared. "So you can create non-sexual things, but they are illusions?"

"Yes, I should have made that more clear. Since illusions are make-believe, and needed for my Master's more inventive scenarios, I have greater latitude in creating them."

"So I could make a Fake Wish for a million dollars -- "

A small pile of cash appeared on the floor next to the bed. Jack looked at the image and grumbled, "A million dollars just ain't what it used to be."

Fake Wish: an imaginary armed guard to watch over my imaginary money.

A burly, uniformed brute holding a large revolver appeared next to the pile. He saw the coupled couple on the bed and dropped into a crouch, aiming the gun at Jack.

Jack jerked, causing a grunt from Jennifer. He reminded himself the gun wasn't real and relaxed.

"Can he speak?

The guard growled, "Hold it right there you pervert; what do you think you're doing to that beautiful, delectable, awe-inspiring lady?"

Yes, and very eloquently, don't you think!

Jack laughed, then asked, "How long does an illusion last?"

"Until you or I send it away. Try it."

Jack thought disappear, and both the pile and its guard vanished.

"Coool! But we got sidetracked.

"So a magic carpet is out. And we can't just wish our way there." Jack glanced down at Jennifer who was staring at him with a strange look. "Or can we?"

"I am not allowed to say, Master."

Jack realized Jennifer was in full genie mode. So he was on his own.

He thought about the constraints she had told him about weeks ago. He knew Genie, as a magical being, could appear anywhere, but it either had to be for a sexual reason or to protect him from harm.

He also recalled her saying they could be transported from a potential deadly situation, like an imminent collision with a runaway tanker truck; again, to protect him.

So he reasoned they could "jump" anywhere for the right reason -- in this case, the right sexual reason.

He gazed into Genie's eyes. "I wish we were lying just like this on the beach." He was picturing the spot where he and his Mom had been sitting earlier that evening. He also pictured a large beach towel under them. Tingle.

Fortunately the tide wasn't in all the way, as they suddenly lay less than five feet from the incoming waves.

"Whoops! That was close! What would have happened if the water was higher?"

"Unless it would have been life-threatening, we would be wet," she giggled. "If it was too dangerous, I couldn't grant the wish. Also if it created too much of a 'scene', if you will, then I'd either warn you or have to refuse."

"Like if there were a bunch of people on the beach?"

"Exactly. One or two, or even a few, would be manageable. More than a few becomes a problem with instant communication what it is today. Also, I have to worry about street cameras, bank ATM cameras, etcetera, etcetera..."

"So my Jump Wish needs to be sufficiently sexual and sufficiently safe."

Genie nodded. "Yes. What else did you discover?"

Jack thought back to his wish. "If I know where I want to go and can picture it in my mind, you can read the location precisely. I felt you do that."

Again, Genie nodded.

"So can you now answer a clarifying question?"

"Yes, Jack. You got past the hard part."

"What if I only know an address or even just a town name?"

"For a street address I would find a suitable location to appear, outside the home or business. Or I would suggest we delay our arrival because the location was too busy.

"For a town or city, we would appear near its geographical center in an outdoor, safe location. By safe I mean we would be unobserved as well."

"Good; I'd hate to appear in the middle of a pack of rabid dogs!" Jack laughed.

"Remember, even rabid dogs can't harm you now, Jack."

"Oh, right... so even if I am poisoned somehow, you can save me?"

"Actually, you can save you, if you remember," she told him pointedly.

Jack thought back to when they met. (He inwardly shuddered when he admitted to himself that "met" was really his releasing her magical essence as a pink cloud from a small wooden box.) Genie had been the one to sculpt his body shortly after that when he despaired of his pudgy body compared to her perfect one. The only thing that he had ever changed after that was... his cock!

"I think I get it now. I can change my body -- including my blood I assume -- if it will save my life or for a sexual reason."

He thought of a weird example. "For instance, I could grow my middle finger if it got chopped off (God forbid!), or if I wanted to do this -- "

He reached down and placed his fingertip at her starred opening.

Long.

Genie jerked. "Ohhhh, you dirty Master!" as his nine-inch digit pushed through her puckered hole and buggered her.

He tested the dexterity of his remodeled middle finger for a few seconds (round and round, up and down...).

Normal.

Genie sighed as the intruder gradually left her channel.

He was slightly disappointed she didn't thank him for remembering that fast shrinkage created an uncomfortable vacuum.

You want me to thank you for shoving your finger up my ass?? Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, kind Sir!

Well, when you put it that way...

Jack suddenly became aware it was chilly on the beach at this time of night. He had a nice Genie-blanket, but still...

"I wish we were back in our bed 'from whence we came', in order to finish our lovemaking," he intoned.

Genie spoke as their surroundings changed to the bedroom, "All you need to do is think 'Back' and we will always return, as long as it is safe... you big dummy," she added.

"Good to know. But I made a wish, and now we must complete it," he sorrowfully said.