Genie Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,622 Followers

Jennifer stood and 'stripped' off her shorts, once again leaving everyone aroused and speechless, except for Skip, who leaned over to Jack and whispered, "Did I mention that you are one lucky bastard?" Jack could only nod.

Robert stood and nervously but not nearly as hesitatingly as earlier removed his shorts. His new and improved shaft got an appreciative nod and smile from Genie, which caused it to stiffen a bit, a "Wow," from Sharron, who then gave Betsy a look that said, "You told me he was a bit short. What the hell do you consider long to be?" and then a smattering of applause from Jack and Skip.

Betsy was last, and she stood on her knees. Knowing she couldn't compete with Jennifer's performance, she simply unhooked and removed her bikini top. Still, she got a very appreciative response. While her round breasts weren't quite as big as Jennifer's, they were almost as perfectly shaped. She noticed the attention, and grinned, embarrassed but appreciative.

Sharron began again, and the game made it back past her to Jack. "Let's see how many points I have... eek! Only 45. I'll take a punishment." He groaned. "Or not."

"Why, what'd you get?" asked Jennifer, grabbing the unit from him. She laughed with glee. "Betsy and I get to spank you for one minute. Aww, but you get to keep your shorts on." Betsy's nipples had hardened to diamonds immediately upon Jennifer's revelation. Interesting. It looked like Skip and Sharron might be right.

The girls pushed two chairs together, sat, and made Jack lay across their laps. "Ok, somebody start the timer."

Skip said, "Got it. Go!" Apparently they had both chosen a cheek, as the rhythm and impact was different on each. One was much slower but harder, and Jack figured that must be Betsy. Soon though, the other cheek was receiving the same treatment, and both were being smacked in tandem. It was really starting to smart, although Jack had to admit that he was also rock hard. He looked over at Skip, only to find him mesmerized by the incredibly jiggling the spanking was having on four big tits. "Hey! How long?"

Skip looked down. "Oh! Stop."

"Bastard." Jack mumbled as he got up, rubbing his tingling cheeks. He looked back at the girls, and while Jennifer looked aroused, Betsy looked like she was about ready to rip his cloths off and fuck him right now. Interesting, indeed.

Sharron lost the next round, her first loss. She took a punishment, and had to remove her bra with one hand. She did so, easily and unconsciously, revealing her medium-small breasts to be perky with large, puffy nipples and areolas.

Skip lost next, and as he had no clothes on, he lost 20 points immediately, costing him the lead. He took a punishment to gain some back, but the punishment itself, allowing Sharron and Jennifer to tickle his hands for 10 seconds, didn't do much for anybody.

And so it went for a bit. Robert lost, and had to rub ice on his nipples for thirty seconds. Sharron lost, and had to recite a dirty limerick or lose an item of clothing. She had no problem remembering "There once was a man from Nantucket..." Jack then lost three times in a row. Jennifer silently swore she had nothing to do with it.

The first punishment he took was pretty much a repeat; Jennifer got to spank his ass for a minute, bare this time, though. She took it easy on him, much to Betsy's disappointment. Jack figured Robert might be in for a rough time if she decided to start swinging the paddle instead of receiving it.

His second loss was more interesting. He took a second punishment, and had to hide a coin somewhere on his person. Betsy had 50 seconds to find it, or she had to grant him a favor. They both left the deck for a moment while Jack hid a dime.

When they returned, Skip said "Go!" and her hands immediately went to his shorts, the only clothing he had left. Finding nothing in the pockets, she quickly started at his head, checking his ears, making him open his mouth, checking his navel. Finding nothing, her hand went down the back of his shorts and he jumped. With three seconds to spare, she pulled the dime from between his cheeks. "Nice butt," she whispered. Her playing with his ass had gotten him partially aroused, and Sharron, the only one who hadn't seen his cock, was getting very curious.

She didn't have long to wait. Jack took another punishment for his third loss, and lost his shorts. Jennifer and Sharron were to pull them down with their teeth. Both of them eagerly knelt in front of a leg and grasped his trunks with their incisors. Having two lovely women kneeling in front of him, tugging down his trunks did nothing to lessen his semi-erection, so when it finally popped free of the elastic waistband and bobbed Sharron's way, giving her a very close look, she let go and said, "Holy shit! How big is that monster?" Jennifer just shrugged and kept pulling. Sharron was having a hard time getting her teeth back on task with his cock dangling in the way, but she finally nudged it aside with her cheek and resumed her pulling. His shorts were quickly pulled down far enough to step out of them. "We need to talk." Sharron said to Jennifer as they resumed their places.

Betsy finally broke Jack's streak, and took pot luck. She had to reveal her underwear or perform a favor for Jack, but as they hadn't started with any, everyone agreed that she could simply moon them with her lovely round ass, instead.

Jennifer lost next, and had to massage Robert's palms. It sounded lame to everyone else, but Robert sure seemed to enjoy it.

Robert then lost, and took pot luck. "Ummm, Sharron has to describe, in detail, a sexual fantasy with Jennifer and Skip."

"What?!" Sharron exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah, come on, honey, make it a good one!" Skip encouraged her.

"How good can I make it if it's R-rated?"

"Oh, that's true, I guess." Skip was very disappointed, but they gave Sharron a pass on that one.

Jack resumed his losing record next. "Jennifer and Betsy may bite and nibble my thighs for three minutes."

"Again, how is that a punishment for him?" Betsy asked while moving quickly to comply. She and Jennifer gently spread Jack's legs wide apart and started nibbling his inner thighs, coming close to but never touching his genitals. It was the first time he had ever had two real female mouths in that location at the same time, and he was immediately hard as a rock, prompting another quiet "holy shit!" from Sharron. All too soon Skip called "Time."

"That's a punishment," Jack said unsteadily, "because that's all you do." Betsy just grinned wickedly up at him.

It was the Sharron's turn to lose three times in a row She took a punishment for the first, and it was her turn to French kiss two other players; Skip again, then Jennifer. Skip and Sharron's kiss was a little more perfunctory this time, as everyone with the possible exception of Betsy was looking forward to the main event, the first Girl-Girl action of the night.

As before, this one started out a bit stiff, at least on Sharron's part, as she was quite nervous about kissing Jennifer in front of everyone. Jennifer's patient lips and tongue soon had Sharron worked up, though, and the kiss became steamy. No one complained as it went on and on, becoming more and more passionate as the minutes went by. Finally they parted, and Sharron said softly, "Oh, wow." Both sets of nipples were once again rock hard, and there was the smell of horny woman on the air.

For her second loss, she again took a punishment. "I must go to Principal Jack for a paddling for 50 seconds. If I make a sound, I get another 50." As Skip went back to his box for the paddle, in this case a thin wooden one that the little ball on the rubber band had broken off of, Sharron looked imploringly at Jack. "Please, Principal Jack, I'll never do it again. Go easy on me!"

"We'll see, little girl." He indicated she should lie across his lap. As the instructions didn't say otherwise, her shorts stayed on. Jack began wacking her ass. It sounded loud, and she squirmed, but he wasn't really hitting her very hard. Just as Skip called "Time" in an unsteady voice, Jack gave her a harder 'thwack.'

"Ow! Hey, that doesn't count, it was after the 50 seconds."

Jack grinned and said, "Yeah, I know." He looked over and saw that Betsy was about to go batshit.

When she lost for the third time, Sharron said, "Fuck it, I'm taking Pot Luck." She hit the button, and read, "Jennifer must remover her bra. If she isn't wearing one, she must thoroughly kiss her nipples for one minute. If she can't she must kiss someone else's."

All eyes went to Jennifer, who was looking thoughtfully at her breasts. She took the left one in her hand. "Give me thirty seconds, Skip."

Uh, ok, go!"

Jennifer lifted the nipple of her full breast to her lips and kissed it. As the card did not forbid French kissing, her tongue also came into play. Everyone was transfixed at her erotic, sensual display. Several minutes later she lifted her mouth away and asked, "Is that thirty seconds yet, Skip?"

"What? Oh, yeah, thirty seconds, just now."

"Ok, thank you." She said with a straight face, and then made to switch breasts. She gave an artful and convincing display of not quite being able to bring her right nipple to her lips, regardless of what she had just done with her left. She sighed. "It looks like I'm unable to do that one. I guess I'll have to kiss someone else's for the last thirty seconds. Sharron, do you mind?" Sharron shook her head mutely, eyes wide.

Jennifer crawled to her, catlike, and when her lips were near Sharron's puffy right nipple, she said. "Thirty seconds again, please, Skip."

"Uh, yeah, sure," Skip said, his eyes glued to her lips, stopwatch forgotten.

Jennifer lowered her mouth to Sharron's breast and gave the nipple the same treatment her own had received. Sharron watched and moaned. There was no way Skip was going to stop this intentionally, and Jennifer seemed lost in her work and oblivious to the time, so her kissing and licking went on for quite a while. Sharron threw her head back and closed her eyes, then finally said. "Enough! That's driving me absolutely insane!" She looked down at Jennifer and whispered, "Thanks, that was incredible."

Jennifer mouthed back "any time," with a grin, and then returned to her place.

Next, Jack lost once again. He again chose punishment. "Jennifer, Betsy, and Sharron may blow on your genitals for one minute, but cannot touch them. Aw, Man!" Jack new this was going to be rough. He was right.

The girls sat him in a chair, spread his legs wide again, and then arranged themselves between them so that there was a triangle of faces, Jennifer and Betsy on the bottom corners, Sharron on top in the middle. Jennifer and Betsy started blowing on his balls, which was oddly but highly pleasurable. Then Sharron started directing a strong stream of air directly at the sensitive area under his cock head. It was an incredible fantasy, three faces inches away from his genitals, blond, brunette, redhead, "blowing" him, and incredibly frustrating, since they weren't actually blowing him. Then Skip called "Time!" what felt like a few seconds later.

"Now you start actually looking at the timer?" he threw up his hands and almost shouted. Skip just shrugged and showed him the stopwatch. Jack went back to his place grumbling Yosemite Sam-like, but then grinned to himself. Genie's powers were going to be put to good use later reconstructing this little encounter, and there wasn't gong to be any of this 'blowing' shit, then, dammit.

Robert lost next, and had to slam a shot. He came back from the bar coughing hoarsely.

Jennifer was next, and decided to take Pot Luck. "Robert gets to ask anyone questions for one minute. They have to be answered honestly."

Robert blinked in surprise. "Um..." he rasped.

"Go!" Skip shouted.

"Um," he turned to Sharron. "Did you really enjoy what Jennifer was doing to your, uh, nipple?"

Sharron grinned. "Yup."

"What about you, Jennifer?"

"Oh, yes. Even more than doing my own."

"Well, would you guys like to, you know, do more to each other?"

The two girls shared a look. "Yup," they said in unison, and then giggled.

"Like what?"

They shared another look, this one more sultry, yet a bit embarrassed, too, at least on Sharron's part. She said, "Oh, I don't know. I'm not really a lesbian, or even bi, I don't think, beyond the R-rated stuff, anyway. On the other hand, having my nipple kissed and licked by Jennifer was one of the hottest..."

"Time!" Jack shouted. He had been looking over Skip's shoulder, figuring Skip would again 'forget' about the stopwatch. Jack wanted to hear what Sharron had to say, too, but figured he could later on 'Genievision', so he was more interested in getting a little payback on Skip.

"Aw, man!" Skip whined. Jack punched him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, big guy. She can always entertain you with the rest of that as pillow talk, later."

Skip pepped up a bit at this, but Sharron gave him an "in your dreams" look. Jack's work here was done.

Sharron lost the next two in a row, and figured afterward that it should have just been one long one. For the first she took a punishment, and had to be Jack and Jennifer's 'bad slave who needed to be punished' for one minute. They didn't even need to discuss it; four hands attacked her and tickled her unmercifully for the whole time. Skip knew better than to let this go for more than sixty seconds if he ever wanted sex again.

Then, on her next loss, she figured nothing could be as bad as that and took another punishment. Skip and Jennifer, again her punishers, were instructed by the game to use feathers - helpfully provided by Skip from the box - to tickle her puffy nipples for another minute. At the end of it, she panted "God, that was excruciating, but I'm actually disappointed it's over. Where the hell did you guys learn to do that?" They just grinned and shrugged.

Jack lost next, and had to pose sexily for 30 seconds. It lasted much longer, as he and everyone else cracked up at his attempts, until they finally let him sit down.

The game' screen was flashing. "Only five punishment cards left!" Skip read. "Get your points while the gettin's good."

The last five punishment cards went quickly. Betsy lost first, and had to remove a piece of clothing above the waist. As she didn't have anything above the waist, nothing happened. Skip lost next, and was tied to a chair for one minute while Sharron and Betsy got to do anything they wanted. They blew on his genitals, just to give Jack a little more retribution.

Robert lost the next, and Betsy and Jennifer were instructed to gently bite his nipples. Even with the evidence of his instantly hard cock at the first nip of teeth, it was still unclear who got off on it more, him or Betsy.

The next to last card was Skip's, who had to chug a beer. "Oh, great," Sharron murmured, "he's blitzed enough already." Jennifer then took the last punishment card, and had to give Skip a neck massage.

"Alrighty," Skip said lazily as Jennifer's hands did their work, "Ooo, that feels good... um... after this it's all reward cards, which cost you. When you lose all your points you are out. And remember, those who are already naked have been losing 20 points for each hand you have lost since your clothes were gone."

Play resumed, and Jennifer lost. "My reward is to get to massage two players' breasts for one minute each player. Sharron?"

"Sure." Jennifer moved to sit close behind Sharron, and then reached around to gently cup her breasts. But then she looked at Skip. "Any massage oil in that box?" Skip almost blew a rod getting to the box and back. "Squirt a bit on each breast, please," Jennifer said, having never released Sharron's tits. Once the oil was applied, she began to massage Sharron's now glistening breasts sensually, and Sharron moaned, closed her eyes and, a moment later, leaned back into Jennifer. Again Skip 'forgot' the clock as Jennifer gently worked Sharron's breasts over, both relaxing her and arousing her, especially when a hard, slippery nipple would slip through Jennifer's fingers.

Jennifer finally raised an eyebrow at Skip, who said, "Oh, time." Jennifer removed her hands, but let Sharron lay against her for another few moments. Sharron sighed deeply, opened her heavy lids and looked at Robert. "Does that answer your question?" Robert swallowed and nodded.

"Who's next?" Jennifer asked, looking questioningly at Betsy." It was Betsy's turn to swallow.

"Oh, what the fuck. Me, I guess." For once Robert did not look the least bit upset.

Jennifer stood, grabbed the oil, and moved gracefully to sit behind Betsy. She handed the bottle to Robert, and then reached around to gently cup Betsy's full, round tits, eliciting a small gasp from the blond. "Oil, please."

Robert, in his haste, over-squirted. Jennifer moved her hands to quickly dam the overflow before it reached Betsy's navel, then gently massaged the excess into her torso before returning her oil-slick hands to Betsy's tits. Betsy sat stiffly for a moment or two, her face frozen, but the torso massage plus Jennifer's talented touch on her breasts soon had her relaxing, until she, too, lay back against Jennifer and surrendered herself to the magical hands. Jennifer massaged her even longer than she had Sharron, four pairs of eyes following every move of her hands as they rubbed, squeezed, caressed, and occasionally tweaked. Jennifer didn't stop until Betsy gave a mild but prolonged shudder.

"I'm glad to find someone else whose nipples are so sensitive," Jennifer whispered in Betsy's ear.

"Th... that's never happened before," Betsy murmured in awe.

"Well, if you need help figuring out how to make it happen again, let me know," Jennifer whispered back before rising to return to her spot.

"Holy Shit! Did she just... did you...?" Skip stammered. Jennifer just smiled and shrugged.

Once everyone recovered and had a stiff swig of their various adult beverages, play resumed. Jack lost again, and read his reward. "You can direct any two players to remove a piece of clothing. If everyone is naked, then two people must do me a favor." He looked at Sharron and Betsy. "Well, ladies, looks like you guys finally get nude."

Sharron and Betsy both rose and unceremoniously shucked off their bottoms, Sharron her shorts, Betsy her bikini bottom. Sharron revealed a neatly trimmed almost black bush over fairly small nether lips, while Betsy bared a completely shaven and much puffier nether region. The guys made the appropriate appreciative sounds, and the ladies, blushing a bit, returned to their spots.

Betsy lost next. Her reward was for Robert and Jack to flatter her outrageously for 30 seconds. Robert stammered for the first few, but Jack's flowery yet x-rated flattery quickly inspired him to greater heights, and by the time Skip stopped them, Betsy was rolling on the deck laughing and blushing furiously. She looked at Jack with teary eyes. "Two perfect rose buds perched atop two snowy mount Olympuses?" She collapsed in giggles again.

Next was Jennifer. "Hmmm, I get to kiss any part of Jack and Skip I wish." Before he could react, Jennifer reached over to pull Jack's lips to hers for a toe curling kiss. She then crawled toward Skip. She looked at Sharron, who gave a small lopsided grin and nod. Skip seemed to expect what was coming, as he pursed his lips outrageously, but at the last second Jennifer dipped her head and shocked everyone but Sharron by kissing the tip of his cock, then scurried back to her spot, giggling like a kid. She gave Jack a defiant smile.

You are so doomed.

No, I believe it's called 'drunk'..

After he recovered, Skip looked at the beeping game. "Uh, oh. Jennifer, you have negative five points after that last reward."

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,622 Followers