Genie Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't that mean she is out?" Jack asked, receiving a stuck out tongue for his efforts.

"No, she is actually still in until she loses another hand. If you have positive points when you take your reward, like she did, you can stay in even if you go negative from that reward. She could conceivably still win if the rest of us go out without her losing another hand."

Jack lost next, to more buzzing from the game. "Jack, on the other hand, just went to zero with that 20 point nude penalty, and IS out." Skip read. He continued in sing song, "Jack went out Fir-hirst!"

"Aw, man!"

Betsy lost the next hand. "My reward is to have Skip and Jack grant me a wish."

"Can Jack still do that?" Robert asked.

"Yes, even though he is out, he still can participate in other peoples' rewards," Skip confirmed.

"Very well guys. Kiss my ass!" She stood and turned her firm round moon toward them. They both walked toward her on their knees, cocks bobbing, and chose a cheek. They then proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and slobber outrageously until Betsy was again in stitches. "Ok, guys," she gasped between giggles, "that will do!" As outrageous as she apparently found the act, though, her nipples had still become very hard.

Jennifer lost again, and was truly out.

Robert lost next. His reward was to get to explore with his hands a completely passive Betsy and Sharron for thirty seconds each. He began with Betsy, and gently caressed all her private areas except her actual pussy. He then moved to Sharron with slightly shaking hands. She smiled at him. "Don't worry, Robert. I don't bite." Robert gave a worried look at Skip, but Skip only grinned at him, so Robert gave Sharron the same treatment, although he spent more of his time on her puffy nipples. Skip even gave him quite a bit of extra time before he called it.

Next was Sharron's turn. "My 'reward' is to kiss Jennifer's and Robert's bare butts." She shrugged. "Who first?"

Knowing Robert would be a bit bashful, Jennifer stood and came over first. Sharron looked at the perfect hemispheres, said, "Maybe not such a bad reward after all," and got to work with sensual lips and tongue, making sure not to overlook Jennifer's crack. Jennifer bit her lip as her nipples visibly hardened.

Seeing what to expect, Robert did not hesitate when Sharron called him over. His already hard cock quickly turned to steel as he got the same treatment.

Skip lost next. His reward was to choose a piece of clothing for someone else to remove. As everyone was nude, nothing happened. "The game should keep up with that stuff and not waste rewards like that," he grumped.

"It's your game." Sharron reminded him with a smirk.

Betsy lost next, and went out.

Robert did the same.

It was now between Skip, at 60 points, and Sharron at 40.

Skip lost. "I get to direct a player to do a handstand for 10 seconds. If he or she can't do it, others can help." He looked around. "Um, Jennifer."

"Ok." Jennifer rose catlike to her feet, bent double at the middle to place her palms on the deck, and then gracefully unbent into a perfect handstand. She held it still for 10 seconds while Jack noticed how odd yet still gorgeous her upside-down breasts looked, then she slowly spread her legs into a complete split, leaving nothing between them to the imagination as she held them there for another ten seconds or so, then slowly put them together again and gracefully tumbled back to her feet.

"Showoff," Jack said as she sat back down, earning him a grin and another stuck out tongue.

Skip lost. His reward was for Sharron to say a tongue twister six times fast or French kiss him. There was no way in her inebriated condition, so she soundly kissed him again without bothering to try. Skip was at -5, but still in.

... Until he lost again, and was out.

Sharron raised her fists in the air, doing nice jiggly things to her breasts. "I win!"

"Yup. You get to ask everyone to grant you a reward."

She thought about it for a moment. "Fuck R-rated." She pulled up a chair in front of the hot tub, sat down and spread her legs lewdly. "You," she pointed to Jack and Jennifer. "Go over there, spread out your towels, and have sex," she commanded, pointing to one side of the tub. "You," she pointed to Robert and Betsy, "go over there and to the same," she pointed to the other side of the tub. "You, she pointed to Skip, "eat me," she pointed to the deck between her legs.

Jack normally would have been too reticent and embarrassed to have sex in such a situation, but the alcohol and the evening's activities had pretty much blown away any significant inhibitions. He quickly laid their towels out for a cushion, and then lay on his back with his head toward Sharron. "You on top, I think, dear. You'll give a better show."

Jennifer stroked him a few times to make sure he was at his hardest, then moved her pussy over him. Making sure Sharron was looking, she slowly sat down on Jack's long rod, eliciting an extra-loud moan from Sharron as it disappeared completely. Jennifer then proceeded to ride him slowly, fondling her own tits, and pinching and licking her own nipples while alternating looking down at Jack and up at Sharron.

At this rate it would be quite a while before Jack exploded, but that was fine. The show was great, and the surround-sound moaning was pretty hot. He was somewhat surprised to hear sounds of passion coming from the other side of the tub, though. He had expected Robert to be too reserved to go for the sex, but apparently their desire to test drive his new cock had been enough to overcome.

Jack wasn't sure how many orgasms Sharron had, or what transpired on the other side of the tub, but eventually Jennifer sped up enough to send them both off to rewarding orgasms.

After everyone recovered, a bit of post-sex sanity returned and everyone looked a little abashed at what had transpired as Sharron showed them to the spare bed rooms and where the extra towels for showers were. Everyone except Skip, that is.

"Poor guy," Jennifer said. May I give Sharron a hint about the anal sex?

Sure.

Jennifer went over to Sharron and whispered in her ear for a moment. Sharron's eyes got wide, and then she grinned.

Isn't she suspicious as to how you know about their anal sex interest?

Nope. I mentioned that perhaps she should try it - with lots of lube, of course - as all the evening's activities have her really relaxed right now. She's too distracted by my suggestion to try it tonight, plus too inebriated, to wonder how I know to suggest it in the first place. Skip should have a nice nightcap.

----------

Footnote: For those interested in the Game itself, the good news is yes, it really exists (including the X-rating setting, surprise cards, and dice game mentioned). The bad news is that the only version I can find is an old one for Macintosh OS 9 and before. It is called Strip Mac, and can still be found in old Mac archives around the internet. If you have any questions about it, feel free to e-mail me at joebrolly (at) gmail.com. And, no, I won't e-mail you a copy of the game.

UPDATE: Tim North, the author of Strip-Mac, also wrote a Windows version of the game called Punishment. Unfortunately, Punishment seems to be even more defunct that Strip-Mac. I can still find Strip-Mac on a few archives around the internet, but every link I can find to try to download Punishment leads back to the author's defunct website www.punishmentgame.com. I have tried to e-mail Tim at old e-mail addresses, but they have failed.

If anyone can find a working link to download the game, please let me know and I'll post an update. Also, I have had a reader mention he might try to rewrite the game. If so, I'll post that info, as well.

Thanks to all the readers who have helped search the internet and passed along your findings on Punishment.