Genie Chronicles Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,626 Followers

Sandy collapsed bonelessly onto Jack and they both lay panting as Jennifer looked up at them with a satisfied grin. All three started a moment later when the intercom over Jack's head chirped. Clearing her throat, Sandy reached up, brought the handset to her mouth, and said in a steady but brittle voice, "Yes, sir?" She listened for a moment. "Very well." She cleared her throat again, reached up her other hand to press the PA button, and made the announcement that they were starting their descent, and would be landing in about half an hour.

Replacing the handset, only then did she stand up shakily off of Jack's softening cock, requiring Jennifer's help to do so. Jennifer found a warm cloth from somewhere to wipe Sandy's pussy, then Jack's cock. Sandy patted her skirt back in place after it was obvious that Jennifer wasn't going to return her thong. Instead Jennifer placed it in Jack's pocket as she tucked him back in his jeans. "Please return to your seat, sir. We will be landing soon," she said with a smirk. She followed him back to retrieve her own clothing, disappeared into the Galley to dress, and then helped Sandy prepare for landing after the still-shaky blond gently woke the oriental couple to ask them to bring their seats upright etcetera. Jack looked down and tried to determine the best way to hide the giant wet spot on his crotch with his laptop bag when he deplaned.

Half an hour later they were on the ground and at the gate. Jack hopped up to be the first off the plane, was thanked by a still smirking Jennifer and a still stunned Sandy for flying, and started walking somewhat awkwardly up the ramp, hiding behind his bag. Well his flight had certainly improved...

A disoriented Jack found himself walking awkwardly up the ramp, hiding behind his bag, a smug Jennifer beside him. He staggered to a halt. "What the hell was that?" Blocking the ramp, he quickly continued walking, switching to silent conversation. Was that a fantasy?

Nope, I can't give you one of those without your wishing it, Jennifer reminded him.

So what was it?

A dream, silly boy. You went to sleep as soon as you sat down. I merely, um, scripted it a bit, and encouraged you to stay asleep during the proceedings. To Sleep Fuck, if you will.

Ah. Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, damp, slightly musky wad of satin cloth and string. And this? Did this part really happen?

Yep, basically.

And how did you do that without my wishing it?

Just because I couldn't use my powers on her doesn't mean I couldn't get her in on the fun. You read her tote board as we came on the plane. That was all the info I needed to include her the mundane way. Jennifer sounded extra smug at this.

Ah. Jack walked on for a moment. So NOW am I in the Mile High Club?

Oh, yeah.

Cool. Now will you please get rid of this wet spot?

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,626 Followers
12