Genie Chronicles Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers

"Yep." Jack nodded emphatically.

Jennifer grinned a big grin. "Good!"

The rest of dinner was casual, easy discussion, with Zane's initially self-conscious, monosyllabic contributions slowly expanding to actual sentences, especially when the topic turned to video games. When Jack happened to mention that he had packed his game console, Zane said, "You did?! My mom wouldn't let me bring mine."

"Well, mine probably wouldn't let me either, but she doesn't tell me what to do anymore... most of the time."

"Let me get this straight. You boys are going to come to the beach and spend all you time playing video games?" Jennifer asked incredulously.

Jack shrugged and said in wounded innocence, "Maybe."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well, that just leaves me more time to sunbathe topless by the pool, I guess."

"Ouch!" Jack exclaimed, laughing. "You don't fight fair!" Meanwhile, it was a wonder that Zane's instant hard-on didn't 'thunk' against the bottom of the table.

Everyone chipped in and made short work of the after-dinner cleanup. The adults decided to go for a walk on the beach, while the girls went off to do something... girlish. That left Jack, Jennifer, and Zane. Jack was still a bit tired, so passed on any evening beach-type activities, putting them off to other nights, and the three of them plopped down to watch some TV.

After nodding off for the third time, Jack decided it was time for bed. Staying awake long enough to determine that Zane was currently the only occupant of the 'children's room', called such because of its two sets of bunk beds, and that the room had its own TV, Jack deposited the game console with Zane, advised him to keep the volume low to avoid discovery for as long as possible, and then collapsed into his own bed with Jennifer and fell asleep immediately.


The next morning Jack woke to bright sunshine lighting the room, and to the lovely but mundane feeling of Jennifer lightly stroking his shaft with one hand, tickling his balls with the fingernails of the other. "That feels wonderful, and you are welcome to do it all day, but I must say it isn't very creative for an all-powerful sex genie."

She grinned back at him, and then shrugged insouciantly. "I'm on vacation."

Jack laughed, then motioned for Jennifer to come lay with him. She did so, pouting at leaving his shaft. They cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before Jack said, "What do you say to an early dip in the pool?"

"Sure!"

They hopped up and donned their bathing suits. Jennifer chose a royal blue one-piece, causing Jack to take his turn to pout. She grinned. "Don't worry, I've got skimpy bikinis for lying out. If we are paddling around, this is better."

"Better for whom?" Jack asked as he grabbed a couple of towels and started for the pool, jumping when Jennifer grabbed his ass on the way out of their bedroom.

They found the pool pleasantly warm in the still-cool early morning, and paddled around and played grab-ass for a little while as they chatted. "Let's get back to this 'other types of magic in the world' thing we were talking about last night," Jack said.


Jennifer had been floating around lazily on her back, causing interesting blue islands to rise from and recede back into the water as she occasionally gave a languid backstroke. She now turned over to face him, just her head out of the water. "Okay."

"So... there were lots of other magical creatures in your original time?"

"Well, the ones I'm most familiar with are those that populated Persia at the time of my creation, and even those I'm not an expert in, as that wasn't - isn't - my specialty. There were the sorcerers I mentioned before, of course..."

"When I think sorcerer, I think wizened old men with long white beards, velvet robes and pointy hats. Or is that wizards? Are they the same as your sorcerers?"

Jennifer shrugged. "Maybe. There are, or were, different names for the same things in different parts of the world, I think. Or at least similar things. Sorcerers in what is now Europe may not have worked so much, or at all, with Jinn, but much of the rest of what they practiced could have been similar to those in Persia." She shrugged again, and Jack noticed that even her shoulders appearing briefly out of the water was sexy. "I'm afraid that while I know that magical creatures, and magic itself, existed in significant amounts during the era in which I was created, and I feel fairly sure it existed to a similar extent around the world in general, I don't know much about it," she grinned, "unless it dealt with something erotic, of course."

"Oh? So you do know something about other magic sexual creatures?"

She nodded emphatically, sending out ripples from her chin. "Oh yes, there I can speak from a little more authority. Succubae, for instance. Now those..."

"Morning guys!" a cheerful voice interrupted. They both looked up to see Cindy padding out from the house wearing a fairly modest bikini that still managed to show off her slender curves to advantage. She had a large fluffy towel over one arm, flappy flip-flops on her feet, and carried a large book and larger bottle of sun tan lotion. "How's the water?"

"Nice!" Jack replied.

Are you referring to the water, or her?

What do you think? "Join us!"

She's your aunt, you naughty, naughty boy! How dare you look at her that way!

He snorted. You'd do her in heartbeat.

Yeah, cuz she's not MY aunt.

"I will in a bit. I want to bake a little, first."

I mean, it's bad enough that she's wanted to jump your bones since you were 18, and even more so once she could admit the desire to herself after she got over her husband's death, and probably would have molested you if she had the chance. Now with your new all around hotness, I'm surprised she isn't all over you right now, with me floating here beside you! And you have to go and ogle her in return!

But... she's hot!

True. Hotness recognizes no boundaries, I suppose.

Is all that really true?

What, her having the hots for you?

Yeah.

Pretty much. Oh, she's not nearly as likely to molest you in broad daylight as I might have portrayed... well, okay, at any time for that matter due to how she believes things now stand, what with you having an, ahem, stunningly gorgeous girlfriend if I do say so myself, not to mention the whole aunt/nephew thing, but otherwise, yeah.

Jack pondered just what that statement meant for a moment, remembered the tote board, pondered if he should be looking at his aunt's tote board, then got distracted when he noticed Cindy applying oil to her abdomen.

Bad nephew!

He decided to table the whole thing for the moment and stalk Jennifer instead. Seeing the look in his eye, she gave a small shriek and started paddling away from him. He hunted her for a couple circuits around the pool, on the second lap coming close enough to the wall to feel a strong jet of water on his leg. He was instantly reminded of a different session of play in another pool, and was disappointed for a second to find that the jets in this particular pool were too low on the walls to do much good. A quick wish would fix that, though, and he was about to make it, but at the last moment had another naughty thought, and after mulling it over for a moment and taking into account what he had learned in the previous pool experience, switched the wish to a secret one. He then caught up to Jennifer and dunked her. She came up sputtering and laughing, and a wrestling match with some very illegal holds ensued.

Jack allowed Jennifer to dunk him and maneuvered to come up behind her. He wrapped one arm around to hug her to him and palm a breast, the other to palm her mound.

"Jack!" she hissed, looking over at Cindy.

"She's not watching, she's sucked into her book. Besides, my hands are both under the water, she can't tell what I'm doing," Jack whispered.

"She'll know if I start moaning," Jennifer hissed back.

"So cum silently."

Is that a wish, Jack? she asked with interest.

Hmmm, why not? Any orgasms that you might have until you get out of the pool will be silent ones. As a matter of fact, there will be no outward sign of them at all.

Yes, master!

As they silently conversed Jack had maneuvered her towards the repositioned water jet. He made another secret wish to remove the fabric over her mound as long as it was aimed at the jet and to spread her hood a bit to expose her clit, and that she would not notice the changes until he positioned her into line with the strong stream of water. She gasped.

Jack! What are you doing? Oh, my!

Jack made another wish, not secret this time so she'd know what was coming, that her clit would remain aligned for maximum pleasurable stimulation, no matter what the rest of her body was doing. Once that was in effect, he moved his hand from her mound to cup and fondle her other breast while nuzzling her neck. She laid her crossed arms on the edge of the pool for support. Her moan was heard only in his head.

This particular jet happened to be on the side of the pool facing Cindy, and the sudden silence, plus two people hovering at the edge of the pool facing her direction was eventually enough to pull her attention away from the book enough to look up. While Jack's fondling was hidden by the edge of the pool, his nuzzling wasn't. She grinned. "Hey, you two, get a room!"

Jack grinned back and moved to the edge of the pool beside Jennifer. "So how have you been, Cindy?"

She sighed, and her smile grew a bit rueful. "As well as any single mother with an eighteen year old son can be. I can't complain."

This led into a casual conversation of what had been going on in their lives since the last time the family had gotten together. The conversation between the three of them was so normal that Jack nearly forgot Jennifer's situation for a moment.

You okay?

That... <moan>... depends on your definition of... 'okay.'

What's the count?

Siiiix... wait, a long series of mental moans followed, seven.

You aren't getting sore, are you?

A little.

No you aren't.

Thanks... I think.

Want to stop.

Maybe... no...

The brief mental conversation had managed to get Jack fairly erect, and he had an idea. He repositioned himself a bit and thought, how about I share a bit of your fun, then. Give me another jet over here.

Tingle. Jack felt a strong stream of water impact the sensitive underside of his cock head through his swim trunks. He barely stifled a grunt of surprised pleasure, but then the force of the water pushed his cock off to the side. He tried to reposition, but it just pushed him to the other side. Putting a hand down in the water to hold himself steady would be a dead giveaway, so he asked Jennifer to give him the same treatment she was getting. He wasn't completely successful in stifling the next gasp as he felt the fabric of his shorts disappear, releasing his cock to stand free in the water and remaining still as the stream of the jet strummed directly against just the right spot on the underside of his head.

"You okay, Jack?" Cindy asked with a small frown.

"Yeah, fine. Just stubbed my toe on the wall," Jack replied in an almost normal voice.

The small talk continued, and Jack managed to participate fairly normally while at the same time marveling at the stimulation he was receiving from the stream of water. It was a new and unique experience, and although not as erotic and personal as the touch of skin, or lips and tongue, or especially a receptive vagina, he figured that the strong flow of water was one of the most direct and intense ways he could be stimulated, and it had him building toward climax faster than he thought possible. Luckily, at least for him, the conversation was going on between Jennifer and Cindy when he came. He then had to quickly ask Jennifer to stop the flow, as it was uncomfortable on his now ultra-sensitive post-cum sweet spot.

Instead, he found himself recharged. He was about to protest, then gave a mental shrug. Only fair. He started to have doubts about keeping a straight face this time though, as Jennifer had apparently decided if her progressive orgasms should each be more intense, then his should, too, even if she had to cheat and recharge him each time. Okay, then, have me be able to talk normally, too.

It was weird. He was still experiencing all of the sensations leading him to an intense orgasm, yet he was now able to speak normally and casually. Not exactly on auto pilot, as part of him was able to actively participate verbally in the conversation, while the rest of him exploded.

Holy shit! That was a good one... um... you okay? he asked, even as he recharged again.

Incoherent mental moaning, then in a rush, probably before the pleasure started mounting again, Yes. It's a good thing Jennifer isn't just Jennifer, though, because if a normal human experienced this, she would probably be having some mental issues at this point.

Oh? Wow. Should I stop it?

He received the mental equivalent of a challenging grin. It is whatever master wishes. A sex Genie can go on like this indefinitely.

The idea was enough to jumpstart him on his own next orgasm, but he decided to change things a bit. He had Jennifer remove the jet and the accompanying wishes for a moment, returned a mental raspberry at the wave of amused derisiveness he received that all but shouted 'amateur' — she was too busy with her next orgasm to utter the word even mentally — and then asked that the jet be replaced with a water intake, instead.

He felt a slightly protracted tingle as Jennifer had to read a bit more detail mentally than usual due to his sketchy wish, then a constant tug in the general area of his crotch. Curious at what his wish had actually wrought, he made a pretense of his head roasting in the sun, took a deep breath, and dunked under the water. The chlorine stung his eyes, but he was still able to see quite clearly the water intake. It was a pipe roughly three inches in diameter that flared out a bit at the end with a smooth rounded edge flush with the pool wall. He was about to resurface when he was distracted by Jennifer's crotch aligned and unmoving in front of the water jet, the strong flow of water evident in the constant ruffling of her dark red fuzz above her exposed clit. It was such an erotic sight that Jack nearly drowned before he could tear his eyes away. He finally resurfaced and tried gulp air silently, but Cindy wasn't fooled.

"What were you doing down there for so long?" she asked with a smirk.

Jack figured a near-truth would be best. "I got distracted admiring a very fine fanny."

Jennifer blushed and rolled her eyes, while Cindy laughed and did the same. Jack just grinned mischievously as he resumed his place at the wall, and then resumed the wish that removed the front of his trunks. He aligned his shaft with the tug of the water flow and stifled a sigh as he let the pull slowly suck him into the pipe. The diameter of the intake was large enough to let water flow along his shaft on all sides. The sensation, while incredibly pleasurable, wasn't nearly as intense as the strum of the water jet directly on his hot spot, and he relaxed into what should be a long, leisurely build.

His relaxation lasted all of a minute, at which time the sliding door leading into the ground level of the house flew open and expelled three chattering young women onto the pool deck. The majority of the house was suspended on pylons above the ground, with the mostly open ground level used for parking, storage, and an outdoor shower. But a portion of the ground level facing the pool was enclosed as a bonus room, carpeted with indoor-outdoor carpet, furnished with a couch and small TV, containing a large bathroom for changing to swimwear etc. and an indoor staircase leading up to the rest of the house.

At the girls' appearance Jack suddenly felt very exposed and embarrassed, like a teenager caught masturbating, but at the same time thrilled, as the girls were completely unaware of what was going on just over the edge of the pool as they arranged their towels by Cindy. Sarah and Janie were both attired in skimpy bikinis, while Lea was in what would have been a more modest one-piece had it not been for the fact that it was at least one size too small, hugging her curvaceous figure like a second skin, plus it looked to be fairly thread-bare. Jack suspected, hoped?, that it would be near-transparent when wet.

"Hey, Jack, hey, Jennifer, how's the water?" Janie asked cheerfully as she sat down.

"Nice!" Jack replied immediately. Jennifer groaned silently.

As the girls got settled and broke out their various tanning products, Cindy took the opportunity to turn over to give her back an equal bake. Jack relaxed again to enjoy a favorite guy pool-side pastime; the application of suntan lotion on nubile nearly-naked female bodies. He skipped his sister, as, while he recognized in a general way that she was hot, he had no interest that way. Janie was a different matter, for some reason, at least so far as admiring her apply oil to her slender curves. He wasn't sure why, but he supposed it was innocent enough.

Bad... Unnnnncle! came Jennifer's taunting and completely insincere admonition, made even less so by a moan in the middle.

Jack just smiled inwardly, and then moved on to Lea once Janie had reclined on her towel. Having less exposed skin to grease up she was already done, and had started applying oil to Cindy's back at Cindy's request. This was quite interesting, but at Jennifer's bad Nephew! he grinned again and concentrated on Lea's toned, curvaceous form as she slid around to oil-up Cindy's back half.

Bad... well, I can't fault you on that one. She's not even a minor.

All too soon Lea was done, and lay back down on her own towel, so Jack idly admired four of the five female bodies in and around the pool as he enjoyed the rush of warm water along his shaft. He tried to experiment by pulling part of the way out of the tube, but found his crotch just as immobile as he had wished Jennifer's to be. Hey!

Serves... you... right... then, Actually...

Jack's crotch was pressed more firmly into the pool wall, and his legs were gently spread. At the same time, the suction on his shaft surged for a moment before returning to its original flow. The suction began surging rhythmically, and he was now situated such that the flow of water swirled around his suddenly freely hanging balls, creating an intensely pleasurable sensation that he later suspected was magically augmented to feel even better than it would have otherwise. Even his wish that he be able to remain calm and appear normal was now barely able to prevent him from groaning every time the warm flow surged around and over his privates.

He also later suspected Jennifer of magically extending his fuse, as it was quite a lengthy, intensely relaxing time later that he caused what he was sure had to be an even greater surge of 'water' down the pipe... He quickly thought to Jennifer, Enough! That was awesome, but it's all I can handle for now. Besides, I'm turning pruney.

Does that go for me, too?

Unless you want it to continue.

She immediately pulled away from the edge of the pool and sighed in relief. He grinned. That bad?

Not for an all-powerful Sex Genie. For any lesser being? She shrugged with a smart-ass grin on her face.

Oh? Can I feel a bit of what you were feeling?

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He felt the tingle. You asked for it.

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,628 Followers