Genie Chronicles Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over her, he placed one hand on the bed by her tight belly for support and slid his knees down, bringing his cock closer to, then between her lips. Her tongue went back to work on his head again as he made a few small experimental thrusts. Soon, however, his cock had to be content with her tongue rubbing along its top as he thrust a little deeper. Before long he was thrusting over a third of his nearly half-cubit length into her eager mouth, her tongue active wherever it could reach, her cheeks hollowing on each retreat as if to keep him sheathed by suction alone.

Thrusting a bit deeper, his head encountered a constriction, which he quickly identified as her throat. Figuring this was as far as he could go, he was content to revel in the wash of sensations he was experiencing as continued to plunge into her mouth, and his pleasure steadily built. She, apparently, was not.

After several thrusts just to her throat made it clear that he didn't intend to go any further, she took control of the matter by stretching her neck to receive a couple additional digits of his shaft. He gasped at the brazen act, and the sensation of the tight wet flesh receiving his rod. Over the next several thrusts, as she continued to stretch her neck, and even pull on the ropes to try to slide up the bed, it became obvious that she wanted all of him. Inwardly trilled anew at her shameless enthusiasm, he gave her what she wanted. He watched in aroused fascination as her neck expanded with each deeper thrust down her throat.

Eventually he found himself nearly laid atop her, most of his weight on hands and knees as he repeatedly stroked nearly half a cubit of cock fully into her throat, his balls bouncing off of her small pointed nose, before retreating until his tip nearly left her lips. He knew he couldn't last long through such an incredible assault of pleasurable stimulations, but had already decided that her throat would receive his seed. His stamina would rebuild quickly, and expending himself this way first would make the copulation to come last all the longer.

Several moments later he buried his shaft to the hilt as he blasted shot after shot of his seed down her gullet. He sighed deeply as the explosion of pleasure, one of the greatest he had ever experienced, slowly subsided. Then he felt the nip of teeth at the base of his shaft. Shocked and enraged that the women intended treachery after all, he wrenched his cock from her mouth and reached for the knife, only to stop with has hand partly raised as realization struck with the sound of heaving breaths.

She was gasping. He had nearly strangled her. She hadn't been able to make a sound, and the nip of teeth was the only way that she could get his attention. He felt some remorse for treating her thusly, but a prince never apologized to a slave.

Then yet another portion of the scroll surfaced in his memory. No, one never apologized to a slave, but one could reward a slave for excellent service.

He moved to the edge of the bed and down her body, pausing to admire the interesting things her deep breathing was doing to her chest. He lowered his head for a time to capture and lightly suckle a nipple each time a breath brought it to his lips, eliciting several breathless moans in the process. Pleased with the reaction he had elicited, he left her breast to kiss his way down her flat belly toward his ultimate destination.

When he had read about this particular activity, he could not imagine demeaning himself enough to perform it on woman, much less a slave. Now, though, it seemed appropriate, and intriguing. She smelled of aroused woman, a slightly musky but not unpleasant aroma. He was surprised to find that her nether lips and hood were completely bare, and lowered his head to lick experimentally. The taste was a bit salty, more musky than the aroma, but no unpalatable. And the full-body jerk against the ropes and lusty moan were surprisingly rewarding.

He was generally familiar with the sensitive places of a woman, and that knowledge plus a bit more experimentation soon had the golden-haired little slave continuously moaning and writhing against her restraints. He found that a tight swirling motion with his tongue around her pleasure bud produced the greatest response. So, great, in fact, that he would back off after a moment or two of such stimulation for fear that she might hurt herself, so violent was her response. Surely that wasn't a growl and curse every time he did this.

He explored the rest of her womanhood, as well, licking all along and deeply between her lips, from protruding bud to the entrance to her tunnel before returning to swirl once more. After a while, he had a thought. If some suction on his cock in addition to an active tongue added that much more pleasure for him, what would it do for her? Suiting action to thought, he lightly sucked her bud between his lips while he continued to swirl. He was immediately rewarded with a sharp gasp as the woman's back arched completely off the bed while her whole body shuddered violently.

So intent was he on his task that it took him a few seconds to realize what was happening. Fearful that he had brought on some sort of fit, he released her and retreated a bit, wondering if he should summon a healer. Her body collapsed bonelessly back onto the bed with a sigh. Studying her face, he found the expression of a woman well and truly pleasured. And they hadn't even joined, yet! He smiled a tight smile of satisfaction and triumph. Far from demeaning himself by performing this act, he felt a unique and highly arousing sense of virile power in causing such a response in the woman bound below him. Perhaps he could try the same on some of his other slaves? He found that his rod was once again rock hard.

He had some doubts as to whether the little slave was currently up to receiving it, though. Then she caught sight of his pole at full attention, and the hunger in her eyes erased most of those doubts. As he crawled up her body and his cock neared her womanhood, her straining against her ropes to spread her legs as wide as possible erased any remaining.

He didn't think that either of them could be more ready, so with no further preamble he aligned his cock with her entrance and thrust firmly, knowing from experience that this was usually the least painful way to take a virgin.

She gasped in surprised pleasure as his cock buried half way into her with no resistance.

He gasped, in pleasure yes, but mostly in outrage. This was no virgin! They had brought him someone used, unclean! But no, not unclean, at least. They would never do that. And as to used, well, hadn't he repeatedly requested someone other than an ignorant virgin? They had apparently finally obeyed, and he certainly had no room for complaint.

Meanwhile, her face took on a look of concern as the expression of rage played across his face, then faded. He looked down, and slowly began to insert the rest of his shaft. Her own look of concern melted as she closed her eyes, bit her lip, and moaned in contented pleasure.

He pressed on slowly but relentlessly until, assisted by a few small, delicious adjustments of her hips and pelvis, he found himself buried to the hilt. He gave a minute shake of his head in grudging admiration. He had no idea how she had taken him in completely on the first thrust, even slow as it was.

Then he felt her tunnel grasp him firmly and rhythmically several times, and he did moan, finally. That had never happened before. Her eyes were still closed, but a small smile of triumph played across her lips. He felt sure he should be outraged at such effrontery, but he just couldn't produce it. What he did instead was pull out of her until only his tip kissed her entrance, and then teased her there until she was begging and pleading in her unintelligible language to be filled again. That small vengeance out of the way, he relented and thrust smoothly. He was rewarded with another quite satisfying gasp and moan. And then with a pleasant squeeze as he retreated.

His thrusts increased slowly but steadily until he gained a rhythm that he knew from experience would give him the best combination of pleasure and endurance. She met him thrust for thrust to the extend allowed by her bonds, her tunnel continuing to grasp him on each retreat, even as her head tossed back and forth, her teeth gnawing on her lower lip as she emitted a constant moan.

The candles had burned significantly lower when his rhythm unconsciously increased, signaling his rapidly approaching climax. The golden-haired slave was nearly incoherent, now. He was unsure at this point if she had reached many climaxes, had been riding one long one, or was about to explode for her first (well, second), as he was. It didn't matter at this point, as nothing was going to change the fact that he only had a few thrusts left.

Those few thrust later, he one again buried himself fully into her as he hosed load after load of seed deep within her. Whatever her condition up to this point, his detonation triggered a reaction; her body shuddered violently for a long moment, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she went limp as a rag doll.

As he came down from the new record holder for the most powerful climax he had ever experienced, he once again knew concern over her well being. And that concern once again turned to manly satisfaction at the realization that he had simply fucked her senseless.

After resting for a moment, he rose to summon his servants. He would have them deliver the slave to the massage harem for a complete work over to alleviate any soreness brought on by the vigorous activity while bound, another reward for her enthusiastic service. Service that, unlike almost every other slave that had visited his bed, he would demand again.

Maybe next time, he might even consider untying her.

------

Jack half-awoke with a small start.

I hope you enjoyed Cindy's dream. Now go back to sleep, my darling master.

He did.