Genie Chronicles Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,622 Followers

Jennifer looked doubtful. "Show me."

"Okay." Jack turned and searched for an appropriate wave.

It took several tries, but he finally caught one that carried him most of the way to the beach. He stood and turned to find that Zane had caught the same wave, and was now standing a few feet away, grinning. They both waded, and then swam back to the girls, receiving a round of applause when they got there.

"Cool! I wanna try!" Jennifer said, any doubt evaporated.

"Me too!" Lea added.

The girls tried to catch the next several waves with mixed success. Lea, it turned out, swam like a dolphin, and was able to catch a couple before Jennifer could catch her first.

Jennifer was starting to get a bit frustrated when Jack spotted a larger than average wave approaching, and it looked like it would break at just the right time. "Okay, here comes a good one! Go! Go!'

She went, and timed this one just right. She disappeared from their view on the far side of the wave for several seconds, then reappeared tumbling near the water's edge. She stood unsteadily, facing the beach. Her long red hair was hanging like a sodden, dripping curtain over her face, and her bikini bottom was now a thong.

She flung her hair back over her head, glistening water droplets flying in all directions. She then hooked her index fingers under the edges of her bikini bottoms and performed the unconscious little flip of her fingers to adjust fabric over her butt, a maneuver so enjoyed by bikini watchers everywhere. Or she tried to. On this occasion it took a little more effort to get the fabric so tightly wedged between her glorious cheeks back in place.

She turned and marched, somehow, back towards Jack. No wave happened to impede her progress, apparently knowing better. When she got close, Jack asked, "You okay?"

"Jack," she said in a stern, accusing voice by way of reply. "You utterly failed to mention the part about getting sand in my cooch!"

Jack couldn't quite contain his laugh. Surprisingly, Lea also giggled at Jennifer's righteously indignant complaint. Zane just stared at her with wide eyes, doubly flummoxed by the sight of her ass and the implications of what she had just said.

Jack's laugh turned to a throat clearing, "I'm sorry, but I've never body surfed in a bikini before. These trunks don't usually get too much sand in them. Would you like to quit?"

She threw her hands up in the air, then let them splash back in the water. "Too late now! Besides, I just got the hang of this."

Jack waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Well, then, I'll be happy to wash out every grain when we're done."

Lea gasped, then gave a scandalized giggle. Zane's eyes now looked like they should be shooting out of his head at any moment.

Jack looked to sea and spotted another promising wave. "Bet I can go farther than you can!"

"Ha! I've got this down, mister!"

The little group spent the next half hour or so in the waves. Lea finally said, "I'm tired, but I don't want to get out, yet. Can we go out beyond the breakers, again?"

Zane's nonchalant "sure" wasn't quite convincing. Apparently holding a buoyant Lea in his arms wasn't too much of a chore. Lea just gave him a brilliant smile, though. Jack hid his own grin and turned to Jennifer with an inquiring expression.

"Actually I need to go to the little girls' room." Let's leave them alone.

"Okay, I'll come with you. Shall we catch one last wave?"

"Sure!"

They caught a fairly decent one, and were deposited close to the water's edge. As they made their way toward the towels, Jack asked hopefully "So, time to wash out that sand?"

"Every grain," she replied with a grin, although she appeared slightly distracted. Then she laughed. "Good girl!"

"Who?" He noticed they were approaching their towels and the rest of the family, and repeated mentally, Who?

Lea.

"Good swim?" Doreen asked.

"Yep. Good waves for body surfing. We're going to head back to the house for a bit."

"While you were swimming, we all decided to go out shopping this afternoon, then somewhere for dinner. You guys can join us for the shopping, or just meet us for diner," Jack's mom informed them.

"You mean all the women decided to go shopping," his dad muttered.

Jack looked at Jennifer and shrugged. "We'll probably tag along."

"Okay. We'll be following you in a little bit to clean up and get a bite for lunch."

"Alright."

Jack and Jennifer started up the beach toward the house. So why is Lea a good girl?

Because she's being such a naughty girl. She... well, may I just play the conversation back for you?

Jack shrugged. Sure.

He heard Zane's voice first. "So, um, you didn't, you know, have any problem with sand, did you?"

"There's a little in my suit. Not bad. You didn't warn me, either, though."

"Sorry. I didn't know..."

"That's okay. I was just teasing."

There was a pregnant pause, then Lea asked, "So... are you going to help me wash out the sand?... eeek!"

"He almost dropped her then," Jennifer commentated.

"Sorry! Uh... ummm..."

"Hmmm?"

"Uh... sure. You wanna go in now, then?"

"Not really. I don't think we can get away with being in a shower together. Can't you just do it here?"

"Here?! In the ocean?"

"Sure. No one can see what's going on, and the sea water is supposed to be good for you. You know, as long as you don't go inside. I don't think sand got all the way in there, anyway."

"But... isn't there sand in the water, too?"

"Then you'll just have to wash that much more to get it all out."

"But..."

"Zane."

"Yeah? Oh."

Your nephew sure is being obtuse. She was interrupted by a surprised grunt from Zane. Ah, I see she found a convenient handle to use for support while Zane's hand is busy. It looks like the little pussy tiger has escaped her cage.

Yeah. Poor Zane, Jack sympathized with no sympathy whatsoever.

As they entered the house he asked, "So, what about you? Did you get any sand 'inside'?"

She shrugged innocently. "I'm not sure. I guess you'll just have to wash me there really well, just in case."

"But..." he said as obtusely as he could. She elbowed him in the ribs.

They stripped their suits and headed for the shower. Once they had climbed in, Jack looked around. "This just won't do for the task at hand." He made a wish.

The fiberglass shower/tub expanded to become a huge multi-headed, tile-lined shower the size of a small room with its own endless supply of hot water. "Much better." He adjusted the controls until they were being pleasantly sprayed from all directions. They used the contents of several ornate dispensers on the wall to thoroughly wash each other's hair and bodies, paying extra attention to the usual spots.

Jack saved Jennifer's pussy for last. "Hmmm. This might require some further tweaking of the shower. Feel free to alter it to allow for the most effective sand removal."

From the center of the floor grew a pedestal covered in the same tasteful tile as the rest of the shower. It expanded into a reclined seat with the end opposite the head split into two wide-spread leg rests. It looked like the worlds' most stylish and exotic gynecological examining table. There was even a smaller tiled pedestal stool between the leg supports.

Jennifer wasted no time in nimbly mounting and reclining luxuriantly on the monolith. The shower of water adjusted so as not to spray her in the face while continuing to bathe the rest of her in a gentle rain that coated her body in a glistening lacquer before cascading off. A slightly stronger flow massaged her scalp before flowing in a rippling waterfall down her glossy deep-red mane which hung over the headrest of the lounge and down to kiss the floor tiles. She sighed in relaxed contentment.

Jack took his seat on the stool, the water adjusting away from his face, as well. He noticed something attached to a silver hose mounted at the junction of the table's leg supports. Unhooking it, he determined after a moment of examination that it must be a douche nozzle, an elegant sliver job, and suspiciously larger than he figured they usually came. He reached out to turn a silver knob below where the nozzle had hung, and his suspicion was confirmed as gentle jets of water flowed from small holes along each side of the phallic device, although again, the much stronger, pulsating jet of water shooting from a larger hole on the top surface didn't seem quite standard.

He admired for a few moments the way the water flowed off of her abdomen, down her mound and around and between her swollen lips before placing the tip of the nozzle at her entrance and gently inserting it. She moaned approvingly as he slid it in, then a little more intently as the pulsating jet apparently hit an interesting spot. He moved the nozzle around a bit, in the interest getting at and washing out every grain of sand, of course, and yet he seemed to return it more and more frequently to the position that generated the most vociferous moans, until it eventually halted there completely. Not having an additional device to use on the outside, Jack made use of the next best thing and leaned forward to attack her lips and clit with his tongue.

Although he loved her taste, it was an interesting change to have the flow of water as the extra layer of lubrication between his tongue and her skin, rather than her own juices. He barely touched her clit before she started cumming, and he attacked it fully to give her a prolonged and obviously intense clit-and-g-spot-combo orgasm. When he looked up several moments later as her deep body shudders began to subside he was amused to note that she was clinging to two ornate silver handles that at some point had been added to the tile-covered lounge, presumably to keep her from tumbling off in her orgasmic throes.

He moved the still-inserted nozzle around a bit more and earned a couple of aftershocks. "All clean?"

"Yes." She sighed contentedly, "Every grain is washed out."

Jack slowly removed the nozzle and turned off the water.

"... of there, " she added suggestively. She languidly turned over as the lounge morphed beneath her until she lay comfortably reclined on her stomach, her legs still spread wide and bent at the waste to present her glorious ass to him, cheeks spread in invitation. "There are a couple of grains buried deeply back there that you need to work on."

Jack studied her altered pedestal. "Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be any sort of enema apparatus to use this time," he observed.

"Nope. I guess you'll have to use something else," she murmured suggestively, looking back over her shoulder at his rigid cock. "And, besides, isn't it past time you took my ass? This seems a lovely opportunity."

"Do we have enough time?"

"Plenty," she murmured.

Jack felt a jolt of excitement at the idea, echoed by a twitch of his shaft. "So... who's ass am I taking?"

She gave a throaty chuckle. "They're both virgin. What's the difference?"

"Well, neither has had anything this size is them, have they?" he asked while stepping close to give her a good look at his larger than average endowment, as if she wasn't already intimately familiar.

"Nope."

"Want me to make it smaller?"

"Nope."

"Well, won't that be painful, for Jennifer at least?"

"A bit at first."

"Want me to wish that away?"

"Nope," then she elaborated, "That just doesn't seem right. I'll be fine, especially if you use plenty of that." She waved a hand toward one wall of the shower. "Take my ass, big stud!"

He turned to where she indicated and found a new dispenser on the wall, a large tank many times the size of the adjacent soap and shampoo dispensers and marked with a plaque, "All-purpose Lubricant." He laughed and shook his head at the outrageous size of the ornate monster as he dispensed a large palm-full. A delightful yet indescribable scent wafted up from the thick liquid.

He turned back to her rear, and once again paused to admire the sparkling coat of water on her skin, flowing off of her perfect buns and down her crack, undulating over her bud. Although she had turned her head away to lie back down, she seemed to know where he was looking and waggled her ass a bit. "Hurry up, that tickles," she urged in a tone of voice that said she was in no particular hurry.

"Won't all the water wash this lube off?"

"Nope. It's my special formula. It's mildly water resistant. It will stay on long enough in the water to do its job, but wash off cleanly and completely later. It also provides the ideal amount of lubrication for all activities, and not only is it edible, it's quite tasty, but never gets sticky. It's also non-staining and hypoallergenic," she concluded in an exaggerated promotional tone.

Jack laughed. "That's quite the commercial. Okay, here goes."

He scooped up a generous dollop of lube with two fingers and applied it to her bud, diverting the flow of water a bit as he did so. She hummed contentedly as he spread the slick liquid around liberally, and then moaned as he slowly inserted one finger. "Okay so far?"

"Very." She purred.

He finger-fucked her ass gently for a moment before removing it to apply more lube. He repeated the process a couple of times before graduating to inserting his thumb, then two fingers. As the two digits breached her tight, muscular ring, he felt her tense up for a brief instant before relaxing again.

"Still Okay?"

"Um hmmm, just adjusting."

He continued with two for awhile, and then applied even more lube before placing three at her rear door. "Ready for three?"

For a reply she pressed her ass back against his hand. He responded by pushing gently forward, increasing the pressure slowly until his fingers finally breached her opening. She gave a small grunt/moan, but didn't retreat. He began slow, small thrusts, inserting his fingers just a bit deeper each time. After awhile he had his fingers almost completely inserted, and Jennifer was thrusting back against him aggressively.

"Any pain?"

"Not enough to prevent you from stopping just playing around and shoving that big cock up my ass, instead," she growled.

"Yes ma'am!" he said with a chuckle and another anticipatory twitch of his shaft. "Although, I kind of like finger-fucking your ass," he added with a few extra-firm thrusts of his hand. He was rewarded with a ragged groan.

He removed his hand and waggled his fingers to relax them while he applied the remaining lubricant liberally to his shaft with the other. He moved to place his tip at her perfectly-aligned pucker and, figuring she wasn't wanting any more cautious questions, pushed until his cock-head popped through her tight sphincter. She grunted when it did, but he still didn't say anything, just waited a moment for her to adjust before pressing slowly inward. Repeating the method of his three fingers, he thrust in a little deeper each time, watching silently for any negative response. He received none, and after awhile found himself buried completely in her ass, her firm round cheeks pressed tightly against his upper thighs. He grasped her hips lightly and held her against him for a moment, enjoying the sight and sensations of the coupling, before slowly withdrawing until the ridge of his head was pulling slightly against her tight ring.

Her moan turned to a bit of a whine at being so empty, so he reversed course, still going slowly as he savored the different sensations her muscular ring generated versus her equally tight pussy. Her stretched pucker concentrated the squeezing stimulation in a narrower band around his cock, and unless he came perilously close to pulling out all the way — pulling out and shoving back in sounded interesting, but he figured doing so frequently might be a little much for a virgin ass - the stimulation didn't quite hit the most sensitive area of his shaft. The upshot of this was that Jennifer was in for a lengthy virgin ass fuck.

The anal stimulation for Jennifer seemed fairly intense if her writhing and moaning were any indication, so he simply retained his firm but gentle grip on her hips and gave her ass a long, moderate pounding until she came. Still not close to his own orgasm, he stopped fully buried in her ass and enjoyed the strong orgasmic contractions of her sphincter around the base of his cock. When her shudders and contractions had subsided, he nearly asked her if she wanted him to continue, but then thought better of it.

He slowly retreated, then thrust again. Her moan was slightly strained, but there was no complaint. Thinking he might change things up a bit, he first considered reaching around to worry her clit for some extra stimulation. This seemed a bit awkward, though, and he grinned evilly and made a secret wish. The reclined angle of the table became more upright while keeping her ass at the perfect height and angle for thrusting. This allowed him to move his hands from her hips to a different pair of handles. He grasped tightly the larger-than-handfuls that were her firm, perfectly-round breasts, his fingers pressing into their dense yet yielding flesh while pinching her nipples between middle and index fingers. Meanwhile, he stuck with the shower theme as a small water jet came into being at the juncture of the two leg support columns. The jet immediately began directing its pulsating thrum against her clit, tracking it's every movement.

"Ohhh, you bast... bad master," Jennifer accused in an approving hiss.

Jack increased his tempo markedly, enjoying the slap of her drenched ass against his thighs. He pulled out of her a little further on his thrusts this time, using her tight muscular ring catching against the ridge of his cock head as a bit of a stopper. His climax rapidly approached after a few moments of this, as, obviously, did hers. She started slightly before him, and he stopped with the ridge of his head pressed against her sphincter as it rhythmically squeezed his most sensitive spot, sending him over the edge.

Instead of pulling out immediately, he slowly pushed all the way back in until her cheeks were snuggled against his crotch once more. He stayed this way for awhile, allowing his shaft to ever so slowly deflate while rubbing and gently massaging her back.

When he was mostly deflated, he pulled free and Jennifer stood. The lounge disappeared and the shower streams intensified, giving them a massaging rinse.

"First anal sex experience okay?" Jack asked innocently.

"Okay. Wonderful. Marvelous. I even daresay a match for the best first anal experience anyone has had."

Jack grinned. "You would know."

She nodded. "I would."

As they dried each other off with impossibly large and fluffy towels, Jennifer observed, "You know, between the pool, ocean, and shower, there certainly seems to be a lot of water-related stimulation going on."

"You complaining?"

"Of course not! It only seems appropriate, at the beach."

Jack looked wistfully at the shower before he nodded for Jennifer to turn it back to normal. Then he grinned. They could enjoy the same whenever they wanted. The massive disappearing tank of lube brought forth another thought.

"Hey, is your 'all purpose lubricant' magical?"

"Do you mean does it contain magic in and of itself to do what it does?"

Jack nodded.

"No, it's simply a cunning combination of all-natural ingredients," she replied with a lofty air.

So, can we bottle and sell that lubricant at FI?"

"You're a creative master, I'm sure you can come up with a way."

------

Zane's initial reaction to the afternoon shopping plans was obvious from his expression; Shopping?! Yuck! Maybe I can beg off and stay here and play video games. However, one glance at Lea reminded him that he had what was rapidly becoming a girlfriend, and would be expected to tag along. Hard on the heels of that was the recollection that he had an errand to run if he wanted things to progress as desired with said girlfriend later in the evening.

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,622 Followers