Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 04

Story Info
Driving, sex, genies and a pornstar.
3.7k words
4.56
48.4k
33

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climbed into his shiny new land rover defender, it was a bigger model with a longer chassis and much larger back, it was the dark red of congealed blood with black trims, it was one of the first things he'd bought when he'd got his first big pay cheque from his book sales.

He put it into gear and rolled out of the drive way, both genies were in the back seat and as he drove he noticed them messing about in the back, they were snuggling up to each other, making out, sliding hands under t-shirts and flashing their cunts and tits at him in the rear view mirror.

"And exactly how am I meant to drive safely with you two naughty girls messing around in the back?"

"I think you're forgetting your genies are perfectly capable of keeping us safe, even if you decided to climb in the back with us," Rose pointed out, spreading her legs and using her fingers to flash the inside of her pussy and flashing an evil smile.

Her gorgeous blue eyes were gleaming with untold mischievous erotic secrets. Hazel slid her hand down Rose's stomach and slid a finger along both pussy lips, stroking up and down teasing her twin genie's cunt.

"Maybe I should give you girls something to do instead of tease me, or probably someone would be more appropriate. Can you get porn star Shyla Styles wearing nothing but riding boots and stockings sitting between you and you have to make her cum as many times as possible between now and our first stopping point."

There was a poof of purple smoke and the busty blonde slut was sat in the middle and Rose instantly had her tongue down the porn star's throat. As Hazel started squeezing Shyla's tits John had an idea to up the ante slightly.

"You're not allowed to use the same method twice in this session. You've got free reign to use whatever genie magic necessary and use imaginative methods to get her off but you can't repeat it."

"Challenge accepted master." Hazel oozed in a her usual sultry tone.

"And please make her ultra-sensitive, I don't want her taking ages to cum this is meant to be a challenge."

Within moments the busty blonde slut was going crazy as Hazel's fingers plunged into her pussy and Rose devoured her nipples. Twisting and squirming as the genies pushed her towards her first orgasm.

Hazel's mouth descended on the nipple that Rose wasn't sucking and Shyla went over the edge, screaming headlong into a world of pleasure as her body thrashed under the expert ministrations of the genie duo.

The lesbian orgy in the back seat changed positions so that Rose was sat at one end with her legs spread, Shyla got on her hands and knees and Rose pushed her face into the genie's sopping cunt.

With the limited space in the back seat Hazel wasn't able to get a good angle to lick Shyla's cunt but that's when she first deployed some genie ingenuity, a little check in the rear view and John saw a bulge begin to lift the front of Hazel's skirt and it turned out to be a huge cock suddenly growing from her crotch.

Lining the new appendage up with Shyla's cunt she slammed it home. John's eyes weren't really concentrating on the road any more but he was confident that the genie's danger-dodging abilities would stop that from becoming an issue. Shyla groaned into Rose's pussy as Hazel started pounding the blonde's wet pussy.

Rose was gasping and squealing in delight as the porn star's double pushed her tongue between the red head's wet folds. Shyla's now ultra-sensitive pussy was quickly sending her hurtling towards her next orgasm as Hazel's huge cock slid in and out of the tight pussy.

Hazel's hands gripped Shyla's hips as she slammed into the blonde relentlessly. The slut bucking and moaning between the two genies.

Rose was holding Shyla's head between her legs as her skirt was bunched around her waist, she was humping her face and holding a fistful of blonde hair as Shyla's tongue twirled around Rose's clit and a pair of fingers started sliding in and out of Rose's slippery wet pussy.

Shyla's voice went up a few notes once again and the girls anticipated the impending orgasm. Hazel stepped up her pace and held tight as Shyla began to buck wildly, her movements were kept in check by Rose keeping a firm hold on her hair (although that was more for her own sake, Shyla was doing a sterling job on her cunt) and Hazel gripping her hips as her pussy contracted around the ebony beauty's huge cock, Hazel kept her pace as she rode through the bucking blonde's torrent of cum.

Rose humped the convulsing porn stars face and let her head roll back against the car window, Hazel's thrusting slowed as Shyla came down from her second orgasm. Not knowing when their master was planning to stop the car and intent on impressing John with their abilities the genies moved around again, Rose slid down and lay the length of the car seat as Shyla moved around to straddle her face and Hazel brought her cock to Shyla's mouth and thrust it deep into her throat as Rose's tongue went to work on the well fucked gushing cunt.

Hazel was now the one gripping the blonde hair and thrusting her cock down Shyla's throat, roughly fucking her face and swiftly approaching her first orgasm with this new cock. Meanwhile underneath Rose's tongue swirled around Shyla's clit while her fingers massaged her sphincter.

Shyla shuddered, just recovering from the tail end of the last orgasm, her third in 15 minutes was already rising, she wasn't in control any more but she closed her eyes and revelled in being pleasured and gave herself over to having her mouth used by Hazel as a hole to fuck.

Hazel closed her own eyes as the sensations of being deep throated flowed through her new cock and she felt her own climax fast approaching. Her eyes closed as she continued to hump into Shyla's face. The head of the large cock slipping down the blonde's throat as Shyla worked her throat muscles around the sensitive tip of the large thick piece of cock meat in her mouth.

But Rose was working faster to get the porn star off and with her tongue now furiously lapping at the pink lips of Shyla's vagina, not to mention the fingers plunging into her ass, the red head could feel Shyla's body moving fast towards her next orgasm.

Hazel spotted the signs too, she really wanted to jizz her first ever load straight down Shyla's throat, she upped her throat fucking and held Shyla's head in place for longer when the cock was all the way into her throat, she kept thrusting in and out and ordered Shyla to start using her tongue whenever the head was passing over it. With the added stimulation Hazel felt her pleasure rising and was thinking this combined with a little genie controlled jizzing could have Shyla swallowing her load before they had to switch positions again to try getting Shyla off.

But it wasn't to be, Shyla started shaking and humping Rose's tongue like a woman possessed, screaming in the back seat of the car and letting Hazel's cock fall out of her mouth as her breathing became more laboured and her cunt started to convulse, her juices flowing freely into Rose's mouth, Rose lapped them up enjoying Shyla's flavour and she continued to slide fingers in and out of Shyla's ass.

Shyla's head rolled forwards and she squeezed her eyes shut, screaming so loud John was convinced she was audible outside the car.

They were on a country lane by now but looking in the wing mirror for the first time in a while he was suddenly worried when he saw a police car driving along behind. With the screaming and the movement in the back he was sure that he'd be hearing sirens any time soon and they'd be pulled over.

In the back Shyla's cunt had exploded with juices and drenched Rose's face as she rode the red head's tongue throughout her orgasm. Rose's hair was swiftly getting drenched by the gushing juices and yet she kept up her assault on the blonde's clit, using the wetness to lubricate her fingers and shove more of them inside Shyla's ass.

"Oh, yes, Oh fuck yes baby, fuck me baby!!!" yelled Shyla as she reared up, her whole body shaking as her orgasm rolled through her, as the waves hit one after another she kept cumming and cumming, shuddering and moaning in ecstasy.

As her orgasm started to subside she slumped forwards and her head rested between Rose's legs but she was too overcome with pleasure to do anything.

John looked at the well fucked busty blonde in the back and looked at his two sex genies, although they both seemed happy that they'd made Shyla cum three times in fifteen minutes, he could see a look of frustration on their faces, despite Shyla licking Rose's cunt for a while and Hazel throat fucking her neither genie had cum yet. John was glad he'd got to the first stopping point.

The reason he'd driven out of the town a bit was to get to a deserted beauty spot, he parked up in a lay-by at the top of a green hill and told the genies to get out. Shyla disappeared and the two sexy ladies got out of the car with him and followed him as he took their hands and ran up to the top of the hill.

This being July it was still light and the grass was soft, not so dry it was straw but not wet either. The top of the hill was bathed in sunlight and warm and John took the opportunity to throw Rose on the ground, telling Hazel to get on her back he got Rose to straddle her.

The redhead happily agreed, both genies were clearly frustrated at not cumming yet and they were glad to be fucking each other, but they were about to get more as John released his huge cock, he'd had a hard-on for almost the entire drive and he wasn't in a mood to mess about.

He got on his knees by their heads and as Rose started to bounce up and down they took his cock from both sides, sliding their lips and tongues up and down the shaft and sharing the head between them. This was amazing but after a few minutes of sucking he moved to kneel behind Rose. He could have enjoyed a blow job on it's own, but he'd just needed to give his cock some lubrication.

Rose was busy moaning as she rode Hazel's cock but she paused when she felt her master's cock teasing the entrance to her ass.

"Mmmmmmaaaaaassss-ooooohhhhhhhhhhh" she groaned, she was about to say master but the sensation as John's huge cock pushed past her sphincter and slid inch after inch deep into her round beautiful ass was too much and it just turned into a long moan.

John gave her a minute to get used to it but really he didn't have to and she just started moving again. He picked up on this, again reminding himself that these were sex genies and they didn't need the time to get used to the size of the cock going up their ass, they were ready to fuck in any way at any time.

John started pulling out and plunging back into Rose's tight ass as she moved back and forth fucking both cocks at once and Hazel started thrusting up into Rose's pussy. Between the three of them they started making some extraordinary noises as the movements brought all of them up to a new level of pleasure.

John kept one knee on the floor put one foot flat on the ground so he was able to lean over Rose and angle into her better, fucking her hard, thrusting deep into her ass and loving every moment of anal ecstasy.

Rose was overcome with pleasure as she was double fucked and she'd almost stopped moving herself, John was pulling her back towards him with each thrust and Hazel's thrusts were perfectly in sync with his so she didn't need to. Instead she put a lot more effort into flexing and tensing the muscles in her pussy and ass to get her partners off.

The effect that had on Hazel, who had been brought frustratingly close by face fucking the double of Shyla Styles, was immense and it took only a few minutes of fucking like this to push her off the edge. She tensed up, thrusting her huge cock into Rose and holding it there as she felt the sensation of cum racing down her new huge cock and pouring into the womb of her twin genie. Hazel's head went back against the ground and she tried to arch her back off the grass as much as she could with the weight of Rose and John on top of her. Shaking and shouting, fortunately there was no-one about, she kept pumping blast after blast of jizz deep into Rose until after the tenth or possibly twelth blast she started to calm down and she pumped the last few smaller spurts into Rose, pulling the red head down to kiss her deeply.

The intensity of Hazel's orgasm combined with her own lack of orgasm from Shyla licking her cunt in the car was enough to push Rose over the edge and about the same time Hazel was half way through coming, her cunt and ass clamped down on the huge cocks buried in both and she screamed an ear piercing scream of unbridled lust as her whole body shook with waves of pleasure.

As the two genies were mid-orgasm John joined them, he'd been hard for ages but unlike them he'd not had the experience of fucking a porn star through three orgasms without himself getting off. But the sensations he felt as he fucked Rose's cunt and as Hazel came and now as both of them were cumming in a hugely explosive fashion were all too much for him to take any more.

He thrust his cock into Rose one last time before unleashing a torrent of cum deep into her ass, spraying her insides with huge amounts of his spunk and bucking against her as he lost control, he held her hips so she stayed tight against him as his cock continued to spray jizz into her and he felt like his balls were emptying. His wish to cum more had been well interpreted and he was loving the feeling as his orgasm went on and more cum poured into her ass.

As his orgasm subsided and his cock started to slowly reduce in size he breathed heavily and slumped forwards, he put his hands on the ground either side of the two genies and breathed deeply for a few minutes to let his body recover, leaning over he kissed Rose lovingly on the cheek and she sighed with satisfaction.

Slowly the disentangled themselves from each other and John and the two genies stood up and started moving back towards the car.

"Can you two make us clean and tidy? Get us the way we were before we started driving."

"Done." said Hazel, everyone's hair went back to looking as tidy as it had before, their clothes were straightened out again and they were clean, Hazel's cock disappeared too and they got back on the road.

After questions about the cop car that had been behind them for part of the journey and the noise, John was reminded by both genies of their powers to stop the outside world from noticing things like that and John concentrated once again on where they were going.

"I should say there's been a change of plan," John started, "I noticed you're wearing those t-shirts and couldn't help wondering how much you know about those bands?"

Rose was in the back seat and this time Hazel had climbed into the front next to John, it was Rose who piped up first.

"We know you like these bands and we're aware that you like women who like this music and wear this style of clothing but we have no experience of them ourselves."

"But then how come you're wearing the t-shirts, I like the look you've both got right now but I don't mean to force anything, I'd rather you followed a type of music that felt right to your personalities."

"Well our personalities are based around you," Hazel started explaining, "to a certain extent things we're likely to enjoy are decided when we first form, we need to be the best possible match for you that we can."

"So even though neither of us have heard Motorhead or Black Sabbath, because we're aware that you like women who follow this kind of music we're highly likely to enjoy it and other music you like to a similar extent to you because that's how we're designed." Rose said this from the back.

"OK, that makes sense but I'm still not sure I'm comfortable with things, it seems like a lot has been chosen for you by me before we ever really met, I don't like forcing things on people like that."

"It's not forcing things on us," said Hazel, "we were intended to be the best match for you that we could possibly be, it's out purpose and by liking the same music we're fulfilling part of that purpose."

"OK I get that, I suppose I feel a little better but I want you to make some of your own choices too, so I'm going to wish for both of you to become better partners for me by refining your tastes and actually working out what you do and don't like yourselves."

Both genies smiled warm loving smiles as John wished that, they were falling deeply for this man who wasn't just using their sexual abilities but trying to give them some life of their own.

"We can do that," said Rose "but you retain ultimate control, there are some things you will have to always do and we can't make major life choices for you."

"Djinn are always happier when they have a master as kind and clearly loving as you but you will always be our master and you're the controlling force in the relationship," explained Hazel, still smiling.

"OK, so back to what I was saying about tonight. I'm planning to take you both to a night club, they play this kind of music along with other similar styles, which is why I asked for the psychic link tonight because it's going to be too loud in the club for verbal communication. I figured it was time I introduced you to the music and let you see the people and the culture. Also before the club we're going to have a few drinks in a pub nearby, it's kind of a rock 'n' roll bar, nice atmosphere and a good place to sit for a while before the club, they've got a decent juke-box and I can introduce you to the music in a relaxed environment."

"Thank you for giving us these experiences John" said Hazel, her eyes were alive with the joy of getting to see more of the world and getting to hear the music, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek to show her appreciation. The two genies had incorporated it as part of their personalities because it was clearly a huge part of John's life and the idea that he felt they should experience it for themselves made both of them excited.

"I'm also going to be introducing you to a few friends tonight, if they're there, so would that anonymity protection thing allow you to come up with a back story for yourselves and work out between you how we met?"

"We're able to fill in details and create our story from a certain point, however we need a starting point from you to give us general guidelines," Hazel explained.

"Right, OK I can think of something, I think I'm glad we're going to the pub first it'll give me a chance to get a general story in order, would you two be able to fill in the details?"

"Yes, that would be possible," answered Rose.

John then realized he was going to have another problem.

"How will people react if they see me like this? Last time most people saw me I looked the way I did before you changed me."

"I'm afraid we can't help you with that," said Hazel, "you'll have to come up with some sort of well worded wish for us to be able to sort that problem."

"OK so how about this, can you convince everyone that I've been getting this way for some time and that it's only in the past few weeks that I've really developed these muscles and lost the gut?"

"We can do that" said Rose.

"OK that sorts out the build but it doesn't cover the increase in height. I've gone from 5'11" to 6'4" and I'm 25, that doesn't normally happen... I think I'll just roll with that one, it'll be fun to gauge peoples' reactions."

John was smiling to himself, thinking about how people might react to his sudden changes, although he loved the two genies he didn't feel bad about maybe using their abilities to get a few sexy women, he knew it was part of their function and they wouldn't be offended so he thought about what he might end up doing tonight as he pulled into the high street that the pub was on. He parked up and paid at the metre and then led the two sexy ladies into the bar, still watching them, thinking how awesome his life had become that day and what he would do with the evening and his new genies' powers.