GenLink Ch. 01: A Giant Problem

Story Info
A larger than life VR fantasy.
1.3k words
3.88
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was breaking, and the dew atop the giant mushroom under which I had spawned last night began to glisten in the morning sunlight. No sign of Nick yet, but that was no surprise. From what I've read, GenLink was the most expansive and immersive VR experience yet; a bold claim in 2070.

Ever since the invention of the suspension tank, the VR experience has become more advanced with each passing day. Within 50 years, flimsy smartphone helmets have become full body tanks filled with a viscous liquid that, using nanotechnology, can change scent, temperature, and texture with speed and precision. Once you strap on your breathing apparatus and lower yourself into the tank, you can be transported anywhere you choose. Be it a zombie pirate fight in the darkest depths of the ocean, or a luxury spa treatment courtesy of Sandals Mars™, if you have the program, you can be transported there.

But GenLink was in position to become the new standard. For the first time in history, there was a VR RPG set in a fully detailed world that took advantage of every specific capability of the suspension tanks.

What makes GenLink unique is that players are at the whims of other players and the world around them, not only visually and audibly, but now completely physically. Premiering with this game was an opportunity for players to create an entirely alternate life to their own, complete with all the pleasures and pain that come with reality.

There are problems, of course. Within the first week, GenLink drew international criticism when "in game" roving gangs murdered other players; the bodies of whom were found hanging lifelessly inside their suspension tanks. But along with outrage came dependence. The game was never regulated beyond its original rules and mechanics because voters and politicians alike weren't willing to trade their newfound lives for "in game" safety.

And so, here I am. 18 years old and finally of legal playing age.

I looked back up at the dew covered mushroom, then down at myself. I wore nothing but a simple brown tunic. It felt like extremely worn leather; breathable but strong. Underneath, however, I had the same tall but average body that I occupied in the real world. I looked around for some sort of icon with which to change my appearance, but I saw nothing more than the abnormally large vegetation and wilderness around me.

Are all the plants in GenLink this big, or am I just abnormally small? I wondered.

As if to answer my question as abruptly as possible, I heard a thundering voice call out, "I smell fresh meat! I hope you're ready for a life of servitude!"

And in that same moment, two enormous fingers grabbed the back of my tunic so tightly that I could hardly breathe. All at once I was lifted up past a pair of feet, each the size of a minivan. The air rushed through my ears as the gigantic player continued to lift me past legs as thick and resolute as young redwood trees. And finally, I reached the real monster. Everything about this player was gigantic, and his penis was no exception. It stood erect, roughly the size of a school bus, and its musk filled the air around me. His balls were heaving and covered in hair thicker than jumper cables.

"I hope you like that smell you little bitch," boomed the giant. "Because you're going to get real acquainted with it. Now hold on tight. I don't think you'd survive that fall."

With that he placed me on his dick and began to walk. I scrambled to the base of his shaft and grabbed a few hairs to ensure my safety as his cock bobbed up and down with each stride. I had to admit, I was surprisingly turned on by the smell. It was strong but natural, and something about being unable to escape it aroused me.

After what felt like hours, the giant came to a halt.

"Take off that tunic or I'll drop you," he bellowed. "You won't need it for your new purpose."

As I disrobed, I felt the sunshine on my skin. Everything around me was bathed in golden light, including a large bead of precum that seemed to have been collecting at the tip of his enormous cock head. Was I turning him on?

The next thing I knew, I was being shackled to a colossal wooden wall, my arms and legs spread apart so that I was completely vulnerable. It was then that I remembered my friend Nick. We had entered the game at the same time, hoping to somehow find each other and team up. I wondered if Nick was in a similar dilemma, or if he had been more fortunate at the outset of the game.

I was so engrossed with thought that I hadn't noticed the man to my left. He was shackled to the same wall, but looked considerably worse, as if he had been hanging there for days.

"Fresh meat?" He asked, his voice sturdy but hollow.

"I guess so," I replied. "It certainly feels that way."

"Don't worry," he said. "It will all be over soon. I haven't seen anyone make it out of here al---"

Before he could finish his sentence, a violent torrent of yellow fluid crashed upon him.

"No talking to fresh meat!" Boomed the giant.

The man seemed to attempt mouthing an apology, but in opening his mouth, his lean abdomen suddenly expanded, filling rapidly with the giant's piss. Then he went limp. With that, the giant stopped his stream and bent down to my eye level. Still reeling from the shock of what I had just witnessed I was surprised by how handsome I found his face. His skin was clear, his eyes were dark brown, and he had a perfectly angled jaw line. His hair was soft and his face was deceptively kind. He was far more attractive than any giant I had ever imagined, but that just further clarified that he was simply another player in the game. This was the path he had chosen, and unfortunately, I was his latest victim. When he spoke, his breath was as hot and moist as a summer day in Florida, but it smelled neutral.

He whispered to me with a rush of warm air. "Don't repeat the mistakes of the last man and you may live to serve your purpose. Are we understood?"

I nodded silently.

His laughter echoed off the wall behind me as he rose back up to a standing position, his enormous cock once again staring me in the face.

"Good!" He said. "Then you may finally experience your purpose." And just as I had suspected, he began to work the shaft of his massive tool with his hand, the head of his cock aimed directly at me. His musk overwhelmed my senses as a steady flow of precum began to leak from the tip of his cock. I felt my own dick begin to harden involuntarily.

Seeming to have noticed my new erection, he began to rub the precum up and down his shaft as he shouted, "You like that boy? I could drown you in this shit."

That thought pushed him over the edge. With an impressive grunt and full body shivers that made the ground quake around his feet, his balls began to retract. The precum, now pouring from his cock, gained a white hue. Suddenly, an enormous rope of cum shot out of him and struck the wall above my head. It felt warm and smelled almost sweet as it began to seep down into my hair and over my shoulders. I closed my eyes just in time as another rope hit me square in the face and landed vertically down my body. He laughed as several more spurts covered the wall behind me and worked their way down my arms and legs. I was completely covered, head to toe, in his cum.

It was warm; almost hot, and it tasted even sweeter than it smelled. While trying to shake it from my face, I inadvertently swallowed several mouths full.

"Sweet dreams," sighed the giant as he walked away.

Overwhelmed from the action, I passed out. In my dreams, I saw Nick. He warm smile seemed to assure me everything would be okay.