Gen's Double

Story Info
She woke up to face what THEY did last night.
2.5k words
76.9k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Her first thought was...what the hell?

Gen woke up slowly. Her head was aching, only slightly. She looked around with blurry eyes, and gasped.

She was in a giant double bed, in what appeared to be a hotel room by the expensive yet tacky furnishings. The sheets were tangled around her feet; around "their" feet. She was naked, exposed. And on one side of her was Bill, the accountant from the floor below her's, at work. On the other side was Jim, the mail guy.

They were naked, too.

Gen put a hand to her head. Staff parties were supposed to be safer than the bar, she thought blankly. Then she eased herself back onto the pillows, letting the hang-over slowly slip away of its own accord.

This wasn't so bad, she told herself.

She'd always been attracted to both men. They were dark skinned, both of them Italian, dark eyes, dark hair. Bill was a bit leaner than Jim, but he had a softer face as well. And Jim had a body to die for, he obviously worked out a lot. She'd never made any moves on either, of course. She had only been divorced for a year now from the one great love of her life. But that didn't mean she hadn't fantasized about things just like this.

Both men were her age, successful or getting there. Gen supposed that really didn't matter though. It's not like she would be having a relationship with either of them, now.

She looked up again, looking from one sleeping male to the other.

Would they even respect her, she wondered.

Do I respect myself?

She stared at the ceiling, almost dozing off, wishing secretly that she could remember what ever it was the three of them had done. They were both so near to her, she could feel the steamy heat of their bodies. Sighing, she put out a hand, and let it drop. It landed on a warm buttock. Then she put out her other hand, and it found a thigh.

Gen sighed again. Then she began to slowly move each hand, rubbing.

Slowly, the two men began to stir. They moaned and grunted softly. Gen sat up in the bed, smiling to herself.

Just because I can't remember last night doesn't mean I shouldn't do whatever it was I did...again...

Gen leaned over Bill's back, laying her cheek against his naked spine. Her light brown waves of hair spread across his shoulders and he sighed. She put her feet out and began to use her toes to rub up the backs of Jim's strong legs.

Now she was sure that both men were awake. And she was sure she would find out what they did last night.

Jim's hands began to massage Gen's calves, his fingers working the muscles and going upwards. Gen shivered, then began to drop kisses onto Bill's spine. Carefully, the man rolled over and onto his back, supporting Gen until he could put her onto his stomach.

Now her cheek was against his abdomen. And before her eyes, his member became erect and stiff. Gen groaned herself now, reaching out to the growing cock.

Bill's cock was slender, like he was, but the head was thick and the shaft was perfectly straight, long. Gen gripped it with one hand, caressing it before she began to stroke up and down the taut flesh. Under her ministrations, Bill was panting. A drop of precum oozed from the top of his cock, and Gen used a thumb to rub it around. Then, unable to resist, she moved forward.

Before getting married, Gen had had enough experience with men to know what made them melt. Her husband had loved that about her. But then, he'd loved that about any girl, apparently.

So it was with little hesitation that she took Bill's cock head into her mouth, suckling around the rim, teasing more precum out of the small slit at the top. She flicked her tongue around and around, her every movement dragging her long silky hair seductively over the man's stomach. She could hear him wincing with pleasure as her tongue stroked him.

Behind her, Jim's hands were going up the backs of her thighs, to where her legs were spread. It made it hard for her to concentrate on what she was doing, but by now, she didn't think concentration was a part of it. She probably hadn't been straight in the head last night, and everything had seemed to work out fine.

Jim's fingers unhurriedly pushed Gen's thighs apart, exposing her sex which began to ache and throb. He moved his fingers closer to it, closer, until Gen could feel him stroking her swollen labia from behind. Then she felt his mouth there, felt the fur of his chest pressing against her legs as he put his lips to hers. He began to kiss her, softly at first, then firmer. Then he moved his fingers to her again and stroked her a few times before pulling her lips apart. She could feel how wet she was, how swollen her clitoris was getting. And when his tongue darted in and flicked at her crevice, Gen moaned around Bill's cock, causing him to startle and put a hand in her hair.

Jim's mouth was divine on her sex. He licked all of her folds and peeled her apart to gain access to more. Then he swirled a finger around inside her, following that with his tongue. Gen cried out around Bill's cock, and he tugged eagerly on her hair, his hips lifting up and down from the bed.

Suddenly, Gen pulled away.

She looked up at Bill with her blue eyes, then back over her shoulder at Jim.

"I want more," she whispered.

Nodding, Jim pulled himself off of her legs, going back on his knees to give her the room she needed. Bill lay still on his back.

Gen moved forward now, up over Bill's body. She straddled his slender legs, purposely rubbing her wetness over his skin. Then she moved closer to his groin.

As both men watched, she gripped Bill's cock and teased her own puss with the bulbous head until it was dripping and wet. Then she lifted up her hips and placed it within her folds, just outside of her cunt.

Looking at both, from one to the other, Gen quickly sat down on the hard, stiff cock.

Both men winced with the pleasure of the act, Jim feeling empathic desire over what Bill must have experienced in the moment Gen sheathed him within her flesh.

Gen groaned as Bill's shaft pushed up into her, filling her perfectly. For a moment, she forgot her plans and writhed over him, grinding her groin against his. But the sound of Jim moaning nearby made her open her eyes.

Looking over, she saw him stroking his own cock, a much thicker version of Bill's. Perfect in a large and dangerous way.

Gen beckoned to Jim, her eyes fiery into his own, and he moved quickly behind her. She leaned over Bill, her breasts to his chest. She pushed her legs back until they were along his, stretched out flat on the bed. She was covering him like a delicious sheet of pleasure, now, as Jim climbed between both their legs behind her.

Gen knew what anal sex was. Her husband had tried it several times with her, but she'd found no enjoyment in the act. Sex with him had always seemed mechanical.

Now, though, with the two dark men sharing a bed with her in some anonymous motel room, knowing she probably knew them both better than their own mothers, at least physically -- Gen had no reservations. She did her best to raise her bottom while keeping Bill inside her.

To help, Bill put his hands on her slight waist, keeping her glued to his shaft, but lifting her for Jim's sake.

Behind her, Jim was teasing at the place where Bill's shaft disappeared into her puss. He was stroking her, stroking him, stroking them. Then he was taking the juices he gathered there on his fingers, and using them to lubricate her puckered anus.

Gen groaned, tossing her head. And Bill moved his face this way and that, trying to become caught in her tresses.

Jim moved closer to Gen now. She could feel the thick shaft of his cock as he rubbed it against her flesh. He was teasing her, teasing them both now.

Then she felt the press of his fat cock head against her anus.

And as he parted her forcefully, pushing past her tight rim, she moaned and gasped loudly. The sounds made both men grunt with desire. Soon, Jim's fat shaft was spreading her. And then he was completely within her ass.

For a moment, they all lay still.

Had they done this last night, Gen wondered.

The fire in her behind brought her back to this moment, however, and both men began to move. Gen was forced to remain immobile between them as they pushed up and into her, pulling out.

The pulling out of each was painful. But as their heat increased, as Gen's head dropped to Bill's, she felt her body stretching around each and accommodating them.

Deep within her, she was sure that they could feel each other, and the idea blew her mind. Through the thin veneer of flesh separating their cocks, the two men surely felt each other, rubbing over and over their own shafts as they began to plunge and piston in and out of her.

Suddenly, Jim grabbed Gen's bottom. He gripped her tightly, and Bill stopped moving.

As Jim began to hiss and cry out, he began to cum. He pulled Gen hard back against him, and she was sure some part of her was tearing. But the pain quickly eased and as he began to swell and thrust madly inside her, she went numb.

Soon, the large man was cumming. And Gen imagined him, what he must be feeling, thinking, as he came inside her ass.

Was this a repeat of last night? Had he liked it better this morning, with all three of them alert and soberly making this choice?

Carefully, Jim withdrew his cock. He nodded at Bill and fell to between the other man's feet.

For a few moments, Bill continued to thrust into Gen. Then he pushed her up and off, gently, until she was on her knees next to Jim.

Gen looked up at him, panting and aching and confused. Then Bill got up on his knees, shaking, but licking his lips hungrily.

He wanted her to finish what she had started earlier, she realized.

Grinning, Gen quickly took his cock into her mouth. Bill put a hand on top of her head, and kept the other at the base of his cock, holding it straight out for her eager lips. His hand on her head pulled her forward and back.

Then Jim was coming up behind her. One of his hands teased at her aching slit, thrusting two fingers cock-like in and out of her. He moved a finger to her anus, easily sliding slickly into her behind. And he put a hand against her neck, pulling her hair to one side so he could watch her sucking Bill's cock.

Bill began to pant now, groaning. Jim's hand replaced his on her head, pushing Gen back and forth so the kneeling man was soon fucking her face. Bill took two tufts of her silky brown hair and pulled it against his hips.

And then he began to cum. His seed poured into Gen's throat as Jim held her close to Bill's groin. Bill was openly squealing and gasping, pushing forward with his hips until his cock was buried completely inside Gen's mouth. She thought she might choke, but Jim's hand behind her wouldn't let her pull off, not till Bill had finished cumming.

Then they all fell to the bed.

Gen panted, eyes closed, body aching in the most wonderful places.

Had they done all this last night? Maybe she should get used to this. It was great!

Without being fully aware, Gen let the boys drag her back up the bed until her head was on the pillows. Then they began to kiss her.

Not long mouth to mouth drawn out kisses of passion. These were soft, respectful kisses, dropped all against her cheeks and neck. Their moves moved downward, until they each were suckling at one of her over-heated breasts.

Gen lay back, moaning, eyes closed, hands above her head. The two men devoured her breasts in their mouths, squeezing her tits firmly before moving to her smooth, flat belly. Down they went, lower, each pulling one of her thighs apart until she was spread wide.

She didn't do a thing but lay on the bed, relaxed, tensing only when their mouths found untouched crevices. Soon their lips and fingers were playing over the parts of her that ached and felt torn. And with their kisses, they made it all better.

Gen put her hands down, resting one on each of their heads as they bobbed up and down over her sex. Sometimes, they used their fingers, one stroking her puss, the other boldly finding her reddened bottom. Sometimes, she was sure she felt both tongues trying to enter her at once, as they fought to bring her to pleasure.

She tried to hold it off, wanting to revel in the glory of their attentions. But she couldn't last much longer.

With two mouths, two sets of hands, two firm bodies pressing over her legs, Gen came hard. She was sure she gushed as she came. Both men fought to drink it up from her sex, lapping hungrily at her nectar like stray cats. A second orgasm soon followed the first.

The entire morning was spent like this, in this hotel room, in this bed, in these positions. Gen was their willing cohort and the men did as they pleased with her, pleasing her in the process. By the time the noon hour came, all were exhausted.

As Gen lay with her head on Jim's thigh, with Bill's cock in her bottom still, limp and spent, she sighed happily.

"I'm glad we did this first when I was drunk. I wouldn't have had the courage to do it today sober if we hadn't last night," she said quietly, closing her eyes and snuggling against Jim's leg.

The men looked at one another, then back at Gen.

"We didn't do this last night," Bill said, blinking.

"Yeah," Jim said.

"You were pretty drunk, so we rented a room. You wanted to go to bed right away, but you insisted on getting naked first."

"And you made us get naked, but you didn't want anyone touching you last night."

Gen lifted her head sharply, then she turned and looked at each.

"What? You mean I...today when we...that was me being...oh...my...god..."

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want more!

Excellent story with a good twist at the end. Enjoyed reading it, and it could have been even better with 3 guys involved. While straddling one guy with his cock inside her pussy and the second guy slowly easing his big cock into her arse, she could also have found the third guy with a big hard cock that she took into her mouth and started to suck. When all three came, coating each of her orifices with their wet come,that would have been a sight!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 17 years ago
Great story! I enjoyed it!

Great job! Well written and extremly arousing!

Keep up the great work!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 17 years ago
Great story! I enjoyed it!

Great job! Well written and extremly arousing!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A dumb shit is a dumb shit.

This woman is about as dumb as they come. And judging by what was done to her and her accepting it she is very mentally off.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jet's First Double My friend's first double penetration.in Group Sex
More Stories