Gentle, Be Gentle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over, I'd kept my side of the bargain. And I had to admit that I'd enjoyed her more than I thought possible. The price I'd paid for having her daughter was more than acceptable. I resolved that nothing would deter me from taking Prima as often as I could.

'God! I needed that,' she says. 'Life without frequent fucking is not natural.'

'Does that mean you want it regular?' I asked.

'Once a day, and twice on Sundays, as they say.'

'I'll do my best,' I replied. 'But there will be a quid pro quo.'

'What's that?'

'A bargain. For every time I fill you, I get to fill Primrose - at least once.'

'Shylock. Still I suppose it's reasonable. I'll see what I can organize.'

-oOo-

By the end of the month I was servicing both of them daily - sometimes even more on my days off - and Prima had been educated into the pleasure of three in a bed. Indeed we were spending so much time in each other's houses it seemed that having two was somewhat pointless. So we made arrangements for Wanda and Prima to move in with me.

It soon proved its worth if in no other way than the amount of time we saved dressing and undressing, and it didn't take me much effort to persuade them to go naturist. (I've always wondered why angels are shown wearing robes - surely in Paradise they would all go naked.) Though on the downside I found I'd lost my status as the local, eligible bachelor.

Anyway a few weeks later I had drawn the night shift, so it was breakfast time when I arrived home and met my Prima on the doorstep as she set out for her office.

She gave me a rueful smile and a big kiss saying, 'Keep it warm for me big boy. I'll be back for a double dose of that gorgeous man-meat you keep in your pants before you go on duty again.'

'Noted and agreed,' I said and as she turned and left me I gave her tit a quick squeeze, then stood to watch her neat arse disappear along the road. Inside Wanda had food ready, after which she demanded a quickie before allowing me to get my head down.

It was mid afternoon when loud conversations and the roar of a lorry from outside woke me.

I staggered out to the kitchen. 'What's that row about?'

'It's next door. The new owner moving into my old house.'

'What they like?'

'It's a she - supposed single parent with a child.'

'Bit like you were.'

'Only a bit. I gather she's a divorcee.'

'Well a cup of java and I'll be a bit neighbourly and go and say welcome to our town.'

A leisurely shower and I climbed into jeans and a tee before setting out to introduce myself and cast my blasé eye over the newcomers.

The divorcee was quite presentable, though with Prima and Wanda available I doubted if I would be adding her to my list of planned future conquests - at least not in the near future.

However her daughter was another matter. She had a winsomeness that left me fascinated and bewitched. I lusted after her in a way only Prima had previously provoked. But my position with the guardians of the law had made me only too familiar with the difficulties that could come from seducing under age bimbos so I decided I must needs wait a while.

12