Gentle Dental

Story Info
Bob fondles Heidi & helps Kim fulfill fantasy.
2.3k words
4.31
83.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might have been an accident, and I am really not sure who moved first. My cheek might have rolled into her breast, or maybe she leaned over a little too far, but there was no doubt that a very erect nipple was brushing against my face. Her lab coat was open, and I could see just below the name tag which read " Heidi Anderson, DDS " that her other breast was straining against her smock and also displayed that tell tale mark of excitement.

When I turned my head slightly and rubbed my cheek against her, she said " Oh that feels so good. I would let you suck on it, but we need your mouth open right now."

Maybe not the sort of remark that you would expect from a Dentist, but in the past, I was more than just another patient. We had met in the County Clerk's office, both of us registering the deeds of our newly acquired houses which were included in our divorce settlements. When we realized that we were both there for the same reason, we laughed, and then had lunch, to celebrate our new freedom. She was 43, and I had just turned 55. We went out a few times, even extended a picnic to include an all night romp under the stars at a secluded campsite, but for some reason, the sexual spark never went beyond mutual lust.

It was the last appointment of the day, so I looked past the open door to the darkened hall and said " has everyone else gone home?" Before she could answer, I gently slid my hand up along her pants leg until I came to the delicate curve of her butt.

Heidi took a deep breath and said " just Kim, my Dental Assistant, but she will be busy in the lab for at least another half hour. But really, Bob, I need to finish the prep work for your Crown unless you want to spend the weekend with half a tooth."

I sighed, and took another deep breath as the Nitrous Oxidize continued to block the pain. She gave me a little pat just below my waist, and said " looks like the gas has really gotten to you." That particular gas works it's magic by depriving the brain of oxygen and just like a man who is being asphyxiated with a hangmen noose or a garrote, it also causes the penis to become very erect. This fact has caused more than a few accidental deaths.

I tried to behave myself while she was putting sharp objects and fast moving drills in my mouth. I was very horny, but too old to be stupid. After she removed the gas canella and put the temporary crown in place, she announced that she would have to stand there and hold my cheeks away, until the glue set up. That was my chance and my hand started to wander. I slid my hand back up the inside of her thigh and I started to rub the warm spot between her legs.

She groaned a little and said " if you insist, let me get out of my pants". She pulled the drawstring on her scrub suit pants, and when they hit the floor, I hooked my finger between the leg holes of her panties and tugged them down to her knees. She was very wet, so I had no problem slipping my thumb between the twin folds of her vulva, and I started to gently caress her clit with my middle fingers. Funny, once you learn to properly grip a bowling ball, you never forget.

Just as I was starting to let my magic fingers do the walking, the telephone rang. I groaned in frustration, but Heidi just whispered, " don't stop, Kim will get it and take a message"

My thumb pushed up against the wall that the vagina shares with her bladder, which is where many women have their G Spot, and my fingers tips slowly fluttered back and forth over the little man in the boat. She started to breath short but very heavy gasps, and when she closed her eyes, I slipped my very wet thumb out and started to run little circles around her tight brown eye. Suddenly she started to moan, her head flopped backwards, and as her knees started to buckle she impaled herself on my thumb and I could feel wave after wave of spasms as my thumb slipped deeper and deeper into her rectum. Heidi fell across my chest, and while I was gently rubbing the beautiful globes of her butt, the door opened.

A face appeared through the door. One with brilliant blue eyes, a cute up turned nose, and it was framed with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. " Hey you guys, it's a good thing everyone else is gone, I could hear you all the way back in the lab".

I was startled, but then recognized Kim. She was a graduate student in microbiology and several years ago, we had spent afternoons together in her room while she " harvested " my sterile semen in condoms for one of her projects. Before I could say anything she said " the hospital called about your surgery patient, but it wasn't urgent, so I said you would call back when you were ahhh finished ".

" What are you doing here " I sputtered.

She smiled and said " graduate school gets awfully expensive, and I was a dental assistant for several years before getting my undergraduate degree, so when my partner opened up her practice, I took the job".

I looked at her, and then at Heidi and said " as in domestic partner?".

Heidi laughed and said " oh don't worry Bob, Kim and I love each other but we both appreciate having a real man around the house once and awhile." She pulled up her pants and said to Kim " the gas seems to have left Bob a little uncomfortable, maybe you can help him while I am returning that call, but make sure he washes his hands first".

I got off the treatment couch and said " don't worry, I'll take care of that when I go across the hall to empty my bladder." Of course the first thing I noticed was that the effects of the gas had completely worn off. Then, as I looked at the tall man with the grey beard in the mirror, it suddenly dawned on me that at least two of my sex partners were lesbians or least bi-sexual. I would never believe that I had the charm, and certainly not the body that would make a lesbian go straight, so it must be that I offered a safe alternative. A good time with no long term commitment. Hey, why not ... we all do what we can do.

I was washing my hands when I felt a warm body pressed up against my back and felt a little nip on my ear. " Hey, Dad, did you forget about me ".

Granted all of my partners were younger than me, but I did wince for a moment. Kim reached around and started to unbuckle my belt and in one quick motion, her hands were down my pants. " Oh Oh, where is a good hard one when you really need one. " She purred and said " I think Heidi turned on the oxygen to soon, but we can take care of that".

She spun me around and had my pants and shorts around my ankles quicker that you could say blowjob. I leaned back against the sink and Kim stuck her tongue between my legs and slowly licked her way up across my scrotum and up the back side of my penis. She stopped right at the base of the head and teased that little upside down V. Her eyes widened as the head started to swell and turned first bright red and then a deep purple. When the clear lubricant started to trickle out, she inhaled the head and I watched her cheeks implode as she sucked like a Hoover.

When I thought that I was about to explode, she stopped and groaned " Oh, God; you will never know how great it is to not have to taste that damm latex."

Between taking deep breaths, she said " Bob, there is just one fantasy that I have to play out, and you are the only one I would trust to do it".

So, that is how I found myself sitting on the treatment couch, caressing Kim's cotton covered butt as she laid across my lap. Just then Heidi looked though the door, and said with a big smile on her face " So, Mama's spanking aren't enough to satisfy our little girl. Well, at least when you get to the good part, Bob can give you the real thing." Heidi had changed into her street clothes and explained that she had to check up on a patient in the hospital. " Kim, when you two are done, lock up, and bring Bob home so we can treat him to a nice home cooked meal."

I must admit that my heart was not really into spanking Kim. After a few swats, Kim looked over her shoulder and told me that Daddy always pulled down her panties down just to make sure he was getting his point across. I slowly slid them down to her knees and gasped as I savored the view that I had not seen in several years. After gazing for a moment at her dimpled and oh so vulnerable cheeks, I went to work and I did my best to bring a nice reddish glow to that beautiful set of matched globes.

When she started to cry, all I could do was gently rub, first one and then the other, and finally slip my hand between her legs and pet her sopping wet vagina. She told me that sometimes her Father would get that far, but then would abruptly leave the room and Kim would lay quietly crying on her bed totally unsatisfied. And that is where I was to finish the fantasy. She said that Heidi would use a dildo, but nothing seemed to feel the way she imagined it would be with the real thing.

Acting out the script, when I pulled my hand away, she got off my lap, and lay across the couch. Several years ago, we had sex twice a week for an entire summer, while she was collecting my semen for her experiments, but she had always insisted on being on top or in the missionary position. Maybe because of her memories of her unfulfilled experiences as a child, she had never let me, or apparently anyone else enter her from behind, until tonight. At first, I slipped my now very rigid penis between her legs, and rocked back and forth so the top side of the shaft slipped along her swollen folds. Then, I pulled back enough so the head slowly traveled first to her clitoris, then past, but not in the lips, and finally all the way up until it rested at her tightly puckered brown eye.

Just as I was considering an attempt to push my way into that dark hole, Kim must have thought the same thing because she suddenly yelled " Don't even think about it, Bob, nothing bigger than a finger is allowed in there." I thought that maybe someday I should try to change her mind, but that would have to wait for another day.

We both started breathing very heavily as the anticipation grew while the deep purple head started it's journey back down the valley between her cheeks. I put my hands on her waist and started to gently probe her oozing lips. She exhaled and pushed back, in unison with my forward thrust. She looked up and then tried to look over her shoulder at me and said " Wow, that feels different ".

" Well of course, my dear, the angle is completely backward from the way we used to do it.".

" No ", she said, " I mean when you were on top or I was laying on you, I always felt warm and cuddly, but now I just feel like I am being fucked."

I leaned farther over her body and nuzzled the back of her neck. Then I said " get up on your elbows so I can reach around and hold your breasts."

She moaned " yes that is better " and wiggled her hips left and right. Slowly at first we rocked back and forth but soon the pace picked up and the sounds of my groin slamming into her butt were echoing through the darken hallway of the clinic. Later she would remark that the sound was very similar to what she heard while I was spanking her. But, I can tell you that the cry that came from deep in her throat when she started to convulse, was much different than the whimper that came from that earlier pounding. I let go of her breasts, and she collapsed on the couch and waited until my final thrusts pumped my fluid deep into her body.

When I pulled out, she rolled over and reached up to wrap her arms around my neck. She kissed me on the nose and started to say " Thanks, D .... " but now that the fantasy was over she must have changed her mind and just whispered "good thing we have a shower in the back".

We stood under the spray and played with each other until the water turned cold. We quickly dressed and got out of the clinic just in time, before the cleaning crew arrived. She was quiet as we drove home. As we pulled into their driveway, she asked me if I was seeing anyone right now, and was my daughter still living at home with me.

The answer was no to the first question, but I added that my daughter was out of town. She grinned and said " so no one will notice if you don't come home until morning". But that is another story.