Gentle First Time

Info
Whispered taking man's virginity. More for the girls soon! :)
100 words
4.41
113.1k
35
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found that I repeated myself a few times in this recording. It's my first time really telling a story on here so I was pretty nervous!

This type of recording was suggested to me, they asked that it be me gently taking a mans virginity and whispering. I have a lot of requests from guys coming in which I will try to get to but I don't want to leave out my girls either!! I think that the next recording will be targeting my female audience. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys and continues to give me suggestions. :)



--:--
--:--
1.0
littlekitten738
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
Innocence personifed

That was very sweetly done indeed, young lady. Everybody's first time should be that wonderful!

Thank you for offering this to your listeners. A refreshing change from the hardcore selections here—not that I mind those at all. Just saying. :-)

fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
Innocence personified

That was sweet, young lady, very sweet indeed. Thank you for offering this experience to your listeners. Everybody's first time should be so wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, that was nice!

I'm outside in a park with my dog, sitting down on the grass. I want to whack off big-time, but I don't think the authorities would appreciate it, especially with all the children running around. As a matter of fact, I probably shouldn't stand up just yet, either. :-)

Good show, sweetheart!

bogg99bogg99about 7 years ago
Great finish - the lady was excited VERY

The first 7 - 8 minutes of this audio are a struggle, as LittleKitten describes in the weakest, almost least audible voice on Literotica. I nearly quit the audio prematurely 4 times.

However as she gets herself aroused toward climax/cumming, the volume and excitement in her voice carries the day. Her vocal orgasm, without the sound of bodies banging, is really excellent and saved the overall audio submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous

Thank you for this, it was wonderful and so beautiful:) You are so great at what you do! The only thing that would be better would be a lesbian virgin audio!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Daughter's Initiation into Incest Virgin daughter is trained to be a slut by her minister dad.in Illustrated
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
An Unlikely Encounter A teacher must resist temptation.in Erotic Couplings
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
More Stories