Gentle On My Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood quietly enjoying the sight, feeling and fragrance of this beautiful woman. "Jack, you've got a very satisfied smile on your face! Are you as happy as me? Silly me, I almost said fulfilled but it might have come out as filled-full as me!" Sarah giggled at her pun and beamed the same satisfied smile I was feeling. I was glowing, she was glowing, I really didn't want this to end.

A loud groaning and shout from the hall broke the spell. "Shit, I'd forgotten about scumball out there!" I said, gloomily closing my zip.

Sarah smiled serenely. "I don't want to see him again. Shut the door. Just get rid of him. I want to drift here on this cloud and let your juices soak into my body."

I tightened my borrowed belt and pulled on the now crumpled tee-shirt. I kissed Sarah's soft lips then opened the door, looking back I saw Sarah on the kitchen table, smiling one hand clasped tightly over her vagina. I closed the door firmly behind me.

Tony's hairy arse greeted me! He was still trussed up and looking distinctly uncomfortable. "I need to piss," he grumbled urgently trying to look round for me. I pulled the trousers and pants off his feet and stuffed them under his groin.

"Carry old chap, don't let me stop you," I suggested pulling a chair round to sit near his head.

"I can't do it here," he grumbled.

"OK, pee or don't pee, your choice. Now, we've decided to let you tell your wife that you raped Sarah and that you came back to do it again. If you agree we'll let you go; if not I'm going to rape you with the garden broom." I dropped it in front of him where he could see the large knobbly handle right in front of his eyes. It was an old-style besom broom with birch twigs wrapped around a trimmed ash shaft.

"You can't do that! It's too big. No, fuck off I'm not telling anybody anything."

I didn't hesitate. I picked up the broom and placed the tip carefully then started pushing and twisting.

"Stop! Stop!" Tony shouted.

"Isn't that what Sarah said? But you didn't stop did you?" I pushed hard and twisted. "You kept going, didn't you?" The end was inside his rectum now, probably hurting like buggery!

"Stop, please stop! I'll do anything." He pleaded.

"Tell me what you will do, now." Another sharp twisting push and he was enduring a knobbly bit. He yelled.

"I'll tell my wife, I promise. I'll apologise to Sarah in front of June. Please stop." Tony sounded appropriately contrite.

I gave the ash handle another twist. "Promise or you get the whole broom next time."

"I will, I will, I promise" he wailed.

Slowly I twisted the broom handle to ease it out. Tony sighed with relief and slumped forward.

"So big man, now you know how it feels to be raped. To be helpless while someone relentlessly screws you without mercy. Was that a hard lesson?"

"I'm sorry, really sorry for what I did to Sarah. I want to make it up to her if that's ever possible." Tony's quavering voice seemed genuine in his admission of guilt.

"When you've talked to your June get her to call Sarah. If we don't get that call we will visit your house later today. Do you understand?"

When he nodded vigorously I started to undo his bonds. Eventually he was free and I was a little apprehensive that he might want revenge for his humiliation. Actually he could hardly move having been cramped up in that position for so long. He clearly still had discomfort in his chest, throat, foot and backside. The garments he retrieved from his groin were soaked in urine. I didn't feel badly about any of that, he had brought it all on himself.

When his bonds were undone I stood back holding the knife behind me, just in case he hadn't had enough. But his demeanour was apologetic, contrite and defeated. I opened the door and watched him stagger slowly to his car, somewhat gingerly! Once the car was gone I locked the door and returned to the kitchen.

Sarah was busily preparing food. "You must be starving," she said with a smile, almost as though nothing had happened.

I sat at the table feeling exhausted. Sarah wrapped her arms around me and cradled my head against her soft breast.

"He's gone now. He says he will tell June and even apologise to you in front of her. Are you OK with that?" I asked tiredly.

"Only if you are there with me Jack. I need you, do you understand?"

"No problem, I'll be there for you." I reassured with a smile.

She stroked my head and suggested "Why not have a shower and freshen up. I can have lunch ready in half an hour so take your time."

"Good idea, I need refreshing after dealing with that scum." I stood, kissed her briefly and went upstairs. I took off my borrowed clothes and lay on the bed to collect my thoughts. The next thing I knew was Sarah gently waking me. It was over an hour later, she was as naked as she held me. I hugged her to me for a few moments.

"Right my lovely, let's start the day again! I'll shower and join you for lunch in the kitchen, OK?" I said brightly.

"No!" Sarah replied, "I'll join you in the shower and we'll take it from there!"

Laughing we headed hand-in-hand for the shower. We soaped and cleaned and resisted the all too tempting possibilities of more sex. Just enjoying the touching and caressing. We carefully dried each other and went downstairs together, naked of course.

Lunch was marvellous. I was really hungry, so was Sarah. It was good to see her eating well; she needed more flesh on her bony frame. After apple pie and ice cream we sat on the sunny terrace with coffee, still naked.

"You have a magic secret Sarah." I said.

"Oh, really what's that?"

"You look more beautiful with every passing minute! Even after the trauma of this morning you look amazing."

"But I did also get a glorious bellyful of your hot spunk to explode the beauty from inside out to my skin. I'm sure it works that way, I feel so much better with a regular injection from Dr Jack!"

"I didn't know that giving medication could be such fun! It's a good job you're my only patient, I'm not sure I would very last long if there was a queue!"

"I want to jump in your lap and hold you Jack, but I get such a buzz from you looking at me that I'm going to wait until I'm completely bursting with the pleasure your adoring eyes fills me with."

She stood nearby, obviously now proud of her body. It glowed with vigour, it emanated sex. It had more beauty and grace than any statue or painting. I realised that I loved her.

Sarah picked up the cups to take them inside then leaned over me for a kiss. As we kissed I gently touched her quivering nipple then caressed her breast and ran my fingers gently down to her pubic hair.

"If you're trying to start my motor Mister, you're pressing all the right buttons. However, we promised to go to your house to get some clothes and a razor so just back up and let's save it for later."

"Yes, let's do that; I can hardly wait though. You have rejuvenated these old bones! Look, even my old cock is well ready for playtime."

"Don't tempt me you wicked old man! You think with one wave of your magic wand I will be yours don't you?"

"It was worth a try. OK, let's go the Chateau Jack young lady."

We dressed; me in the same ill-fitting old togs of George's and Sarah in a fresh flowery frock. Again her quick twirl revealed a pleasing lack of underwear.

"Are you sure you can walk a mile through the countryside without knickers?"

"No, Jack, I'm not sure! I've never tried even walking round the house without them before but it makes me feel so sexy, and anyway, you'll be the only one to know. I can see why Penny in your story did it; maybe we can find a convenient tree too!"

I thought June might have phoned before we left, but no matter my heart was light now with this vibrant woman at my side.

The sun was warm and the walk very pleasant. We only met a few people, all exchanged greetings concerning the weather as always. Approaching my cottage Sarah paused. "Jack this is idyllic! Wow, I fall in love with a man, then fall in love with his cottage!" She stopped, embarrassed. "Sorry Jack I . ."

I wrapped my arms around her. "It's OK this old man loves you too and I'm sure this even older cottage can put up with you!"

"Oh Jack, I love you. I realised last night but couldn't believe it. Today I just knew for sure. I ache for you, I love you so much."

"Come in and consummate the cottage before I do you right here on the front lawn."

As I closed the door and slipped the bolt her dress fell to the floor. "Now Mr Homeowner, this is a once-only offer! Have me on this old wooden floor and I'm yours forever." She sat, then reclined on the hall floor as I rapidly shed her husband's old clothes.

I knelt alongside her, my cock already straining in her direction. She reached out and closed her fingers lightly around it as I tenderly kissed her lips.

"Do you want me to lie down so you can be on top?" I suggested quietly.

"No Jack. I want to feel your old oak floorboards and sense how many other lucky lovers have enjoyed the glories of a true bare board/bare arse shag! So come here now, make me yours and add me to the history of this perfect cottage."

She opened her legs and lifted her knees. I knelt between her thighs and revered the view, hardly daring to believe my luck.

"Stop with the admiring thing and get on with the real home fucking Mister!"

She pulled my dick and swept it into her own special place with a whimpering sigh that spoke volumes.

I knelt between those slender thighs, caressing them, her smooth belly and her darling breast. She manipulated her new-found muscles around my erection, her eyes watching me as I adored her body.

"You truly make me feel so special Jack."

"You are special, really extraordinary. That's why I love you."

Slowly I closed her knees and eased my balls beneath her bottom. Her response was to grip my cock tighter and moan as she crested a mini-climax. I licked the crack between her knees and she moaned again, I kept up the stroking at the same time pressing my penis deeper inside her. Her fluttering clutches on my erection were sending urgent messages to the sperm stokers in my balls. They began loading the charges ready for firing. I pressed her knees apart and began long slow deep thrusts. Each time I bottomed out she moaned "More, more, fuck me more, on your floor."

She thrust back so our meeting was hard and exciting. At each stroke our bodies collided like stars in a distant firmament. Our emotions boiled, my balls were aflame as my final heave sent hot sperm flying into her loins. Again and again she drew my penis deeper. "Give it to me, give it to me, make our beautiful baby."

I lifted her bottom and slipped my knees beneath her. "If that's what you want then let's give these old swimmers a downhill course in the hunt for your egg!"

Sarah giggled. "I love you Jack. I'd love to think I could have your baby but I'm not sure whether the cancer treatment damaged my chances. I'll go and see the doctor if that's OK with you?"

Her body was glistening with perspiration on my oak floor. I could also feel our combined juices seeping from her vagina across my balls and down to the boards. "I think we've consummated this floor Sarah, now how many more can we manage?"

"Jack I'm tickled by that plan. Let's make a schedule - one of your floors, one of mine, maybe an occasional neutral place. I'm getting so horny at the very thought!"

My cock came out with a squelchy plop and a giggling complaint from Sarah. "Who said you could take that out? It's mine and I want to keep it, I want my money back Mister."

"Sadly, there's a no money back clause, you should check the small print. However, it's yours, I promise. I just need to re-charge for some hours it for you."

I lay down alongside her on the floor and cuddled her in my arms.

"Have you ever been pregnant?" I whispered.

"No. We didn't use any protection but somehow we never managed it. I'm only just 34 this year; lots of women don't even start trying until this age."

A distant sound disturbed us.

"My phone's in my bag Jack. Over there, can you reach?"

I passed the leather bag to Sarah. The call tone had stopped by the time she opened the bag. There was a voicemail from June asking Sarah to call back. She looked at me, I nodded and she pressed ring-back and took a deep breath.

"Sarah darling, where are you I tried calling your house. I must see you, I'm devastated about Tony. I'm so sorry. Please can we meet?" Sarah had switched onto speaker and June sounded distressed. "Please Sarah, where are you?"

"Hi June. We are at Jack's house. What has Tony told you?" Sarah asked holding the phone in front of her and looking at me.

"He was in a terrible state when he got home but he told me about . . attacking you six months ago and going to your house again today. I'm so sorry Sarah. I can't believe it. I guess this is why I've hardly seen you for so long. Oh darling can I come and see you?"

We looked at each other naked on the floor and almost bust out laughing.

"Not just now. Best wait till we get home June. Come over at about 4 o'clock, OK?" Sarah had raised an eyebrow to me and I nodded. I looked at my watch, we had plenty of time to get back and tidy up a bit.

"See you then Sarah. I'm sorry, I don't yet know what to say about Tony. He's in bed now feeling very sorry for himself and I can't bear to go near him. I'll be there at four, take care." The line went dead.

"Well, he kept his word. That's a good start I guess," I said, standing up and reaching down to help Sarah rise.

"Thanks," she said, wrapping both arms around my waist. "It will be good to see June. Do you want to be there?"

"Perhaps I should meet her then discretely get on my bike and come home?"

"No Jack. I prefer that we are together for everything now. I love you and I want to share everything, good or bad. Is that alright with you?" She was clinging to me as stood, still naked in the hallway at the foot of the narrow stairs.

"That's OK, I understand. Now let's see about some clothes. Shall we shower?"

"Show me your house first, ending up at the bathroom. We can start framing our 'schedule' then! I love your hall by the way, lovely floor."

"OK, this way to the kitchen, I hope it's tidy."

"Jack this is perfect. Look at the view of your garden, how beautiful. I love it."

"That's good. We've already consummated your kitchen, so maybe mine's next?"

"Mmm, not too sure you could back up that promise just yet old man! Let's see when I've spied out the rest of your lovely cottage. Oh I like this snug lounge Jack, just perfect and what a lovely fireplace for a log fire too. Maybe we'll save this for a winter's night!"

Sarah loved upstairs too especially the bedroom with its garden and Cotswold views. I found my electric shaver and started clearing the stubble from my face while Sarah nosed around. She came back when the noise stopped and ran her fingers across my face. "Oh, that's nice. Does that thing have a trimmer?"

"Yes, just push up here."

"Great. Stand still I'm just going to tidy up this little patch." She knelt in front of me and pulled my scrotum tight then cropped the hairs all over it. When she finished she caressed my balls. "Oh, yes, I like that. Maybe just a little here too."

She pressed my cock to one side and trimmed the hairs close to it. When it was done to her satisfaction she murmured "I'm so looking forward to getting my mouth down there without those stray whiskers. Don't forget the charger for this shaver."

The charger and some clothes went into a backpack. However it seemed natural for us to remain naked as we returned downstairs. There were two steaks in my freezer so we agreed to take those back to Sarah's for this evening's meal. These were carefully wrapped and loaded into to my bag. I collected a basket of fresh vegetables and fruit from the garden while Sarah wandered around smelling flowers and enjoying the ambiance of the garden. It seemed perfectly natural that we were still naked.

In my hall Sarah slipped her dress over her head, fluffed her hair and said, "Come on slowcoach!" I was still pulling up my own fresh jeans. Underwear was not permitted! The colour of my long-sleeved cotton shirt matched Sarah's dress, chosen by guess who? The walk back to Sarah's was uneventful but we enjoyed each other's company as we chatted all the way.

We were tempted when we closed the door behind us, but decided we should stay dressed and not visibly aroused as June was due in less than an hour. We worked at tidying, not that there was much to do. Sarah made up a tea tray. I plumped up cushions, straightened curtains and wiped the hall floor.

The doorbell surprised us. June was 15 minutes early. When the door opened June wrapped herself around Sarah. "I'm so sorry, darling. I am so ashamed of him." June repeated as she hugged and kissed Sarah.

Eventually Sarah extricated herself and drew her sister-in-law into the lounge. As Sarah introduced me I thought June was going to hug me too but I kept our contact to a formal handshake until I knew her better.

June and Sarah sat on the settee, knee to knee holding hands as Sarah described what happened on both occasions. June was in tears throughout and it ended up with Sarah comforting June.

As June calmed she asked "Can I stay here tonight? I can't face going back and seeing Tony." She noticed how Sarah looked across at me and saw my shrugged shoulders. "Sarah, I'm sorry! You and Jack are . . That's why you look so amazing. You are almost glowing from inside. How could I suggest . ."

Sarah cut her off. "Of course you can stay June. I have a spare room you can have. Yes, Jack and I are lovers. It's only just started but already Jack has transformed my life. I feel so alive now and definitely less shy about my body." Sarah smiled at me. "We will be in my room, doing whatever comes naturally, I hope that won't be a problem for you?"

June stared at Sarah, then turned to me. "I hope you are treating my sister-in-law with the respect she deserves." Her voice serious and threatening. "Sorry Jack," she sighed and lightened up considerably. "I can see that you have something special between you and the transformation in Sarah is fantastic." She shrugged "Maybe if Tony and I had something like that he wouldn't have been so stupid. I can't get over what he did. Maybe I'm part of the problem. We hardly ever have sex." June stopped, her eyes brimming again. "Sorry Sarah."

Sarah smiled. "It's OK. Why don't you freshen up, Jack and I can start supper, then we'll get your room organised, OK?"

June nodded and went off to the bathroom. Sarah smiled at me then opened her legs and lifted her skirt to reveal her nakedness. She stood, straightened her skirt, winked then took my hand. "Come on Jack, I need kitchen staff. Let's see how if we can make two steaks go round three people."

We had started work when June returned. She looked better; fresh make-up, brushed hair and a bright smile. "What can I do to help?" she asked as she breezed in.

While the ladies chattered and beavered away I opened a bottle of red wine and filled three glasses. By the time supper was ready the bottle was empty and another started. We were relaxed in the flickering candlelight as we sat round the kitchen table eating, talking and drinking. As Sarah got up to remove the empty plates she cracked some joke and June wafted a hand to pat on her passing bottom.

"Sarah! Unless I'm very much mistaken there was only one layer of clothing between my hand and your flesh! Is this standard dress around here?" June tried to lift the hem of the dress but Sarah moved away, laughing.

Sarah twirled, showing both of us that she was, indeed, delightfully undressed. She giggled "It has been for a couple of days, June. In fact usually there isn't even that much fabric so this counts as positively decent!"