Gentle On My Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful" cried June. With a quick bend and flourish a flimsy black garment flew towards Sarah who caught it and threw it to me.

"Keep these safe please Jack, someone might need them to go home in!" she announced as June's black silk panties dropped in my lap.

"Now that's put me off my stroke, what's for afters?" Started Sarah. "Oh yes, I remember . . June, do you know how to make custard?"

"Of course, dear. Why?" she responded.

Sarah smiled. "Just one of Jack's favourite memories coming back to haunt him. Come on, let's do it." She pulled June up, wrapped her arms around her sister-in-law and whispered in her ear, winking at me as she did so.

They giggled and danced as they prepared the pudding. All I could do was pour more wine, light more candles and be patient.

It was worth the wait though. Sarah carried a fabulous steamed jam sponge turned upside down on a large platter while June brought a huge jug of steaming yellow custard.

"Yes Jack, I read about that in your story. So what's the routine, do we both have to show you our hidden assets?" Sarah enquired mischievously. June looked a little uncertain.

I got up and took the platter, placed it on the table and accepted the jug of custard to place alongside it. "What you do with your beautiful assets my lovely ladies is entirely up to you. Thank you so much for this delightful surprise though, it's very much appreciated that you made my favourite. Shall I serve?"

"Darling, you can service me any time!" Whispered Sarah, but loud enough for June to hear. June still looked a touch apprehensive but after all she had volunteered to remove her underwear!

I took great care in cutting a slice for Sarah, placing it carefully in the centre of a plate. As I handed her the plate she delicately pulled up her skirt and opened her legs revealing her pussy to me. June could also see, in fact she leaned over to get a better view. I passed the custard jug to Sarah and turned to June. She had recovered her composure and smiled her thanks when I offered her some sponge. Out of the corner of my eye as I cut her slice I could see June edging her skirt higher up her thighs. Never had serving pudding been so erotic!

Giving her plenty of time I accepted the jug back from Sarah then passed it and the plate to June. She smiled politely as she took the plate, her legs widening to reveal her black pubic hair. "That looks delicious" she said.

"It certainly does!" I responded heartily. June didn't close her legs. As she finished pouring the custard she caught the final dribble on her finger and drew it into her mouth looking me in the eye as she sucked off the custard.

Sarah laughed. "That's the spirit June, enjoy your afters!"

The pudding was great. However, I found it hard to concentrate knowing that if I glanced one way I would see a blond pussy and if my eyes strayed to the other side a dark one was watching me. I wondered how far this might go.

As I finished I sat back and applauded. "Magnificent in all respects, thank you both so much."

"Come on Jack, play the game" said Sarah. "The girls have done the afters; we expect the same service from you for the coffee. Get to it Mister!"

"My pleasure, madam. Now, have you both had enough, shall I clear the plates?"

"Yes to clearing the plates, not so sure about having had enough, we'll let you know later!" Sarah rose and took June's hand, "Come on let's get comfy while Jack sorts the coffee." They moved to the settee.

Not entirely sure how far Sarah wanted this game to go I started the coffee grinder and put on an apron then removed my trousers out of sight of the ladies. The situation had given me the start of an erection, luckily not at the full tenting-out stage yet! I turned out the kitchen light so that the only illumination was the candle light on the table and in the lounge. With the coffee in the pot and cups on a tray I returned to find them sitting close together on the settee, whispering and holding hands.

"Would madam like anything with the coffee?" I said, trying to look like a butler.

Both shrieked when they realised what I was wearing and what the apron was hiding. In fact both threw their legs in the air giving me another sighting of their thighs and beyond. That made the tent begin to rise, this resulted in yet more shrieks and wider views.

"Jack, stop it!"

I stepped forward standing in front of them. Handing an espresso to Sarah I asked in my best butler's formal voice "Would madam like cream with her coffee?" She placed her coffee on the table, then glancing wickedly at June lifted one corner of the apron so that she could see beneath but June couldn't. She reached under and caressed my shaved balls delicately.

"Delightful but maybe I'll save that for later, thanks."

I handed June her small cup and saucer. "Would madam like cream with her coffee?" June glanced at Sarah who nodded and smiled.

Putting her coffee down June slowly raised the nearest corner of the apron and gazed at my erection. "I haven't seen a real one of those for ages" she murmured reaching her other hand to softly caress the length of my cock. Still gently holding it with two fingers she said "Maybe just a dash, if that's OK?" She looked at Sarah who again nodded. Sarah even raised the other corner of the apron. All that I could see was two heads disappearing under the flap.

The sensation of soft moist lips closing over the tip of my cock was spectacular in this situation. Fortunately she merely held it momentarily then withdrew, blowing lightly onto the end as she moved away.

They dropped their respective corners leaving my cock trembling, visibly shaking the quivering apron. Sarah caressed June's cheek, her fingers coming to rest on the corner of her sister-in-law's mouth. She softly traced the red lips, then leaned in and kissed them tenderly.

It lasted only a moment but was so beautiful. Sarah looked up at me "Thank you Jack, won't you join us?" she asked in a low voice as she moved to make a space between herself and June.

"Your wish is my command" I responded. I turned presenting them with my bare backside. "I wonder if one of you lovely ladies might kindly undo this apron."

A pair of hands immediately fell on each cheek stroking my buttocks as I waited. Eventually I felt a tug at the bow on the apron strings. It slowly fell forward and drooped over my rigid cock. "Thank you." I said, turning. "There seems to be a minor problem with removing this garment." As I spoke, they shrieked. Then my own laughing caused the apron to wave like a flag in a breeze. This only raised more hilarity.

Sarah pulled it off, patted the space between them and suggested "Sit down Jack before you kill us, I'm almost wetting myself here."

I eased into the space. It was really a two-seater settee so we were extremely snug. It was easier to fit if my arms went across the back of the settee rather than trying to squeeze my shoulders between the ladies. The advantage now was that I had two armfuls of warm female. The disadvantage was that I couldn't reach the coffee or wine!

Sarah spotted my dilemma "Poor Jack, can't reach his coffee. It's so nice too. Here, let's try sharing." She took a good sip of her espresso; then pulled my head into a warm coffee-flavoured kiss. She opened her lips and dribbled some coffee into my mouth. We carried on kissing long after the transaction had been completed.

Meanwhile June was stroking my naked thigh. "I've still got some here. Can I try that please?" She was asking Sarah who gave her approval with a smile.

Kissing any woman for the first time is a wonderful experience but this kiss came with the added bonus of hot coffee. Again the kiss lasted longer than necessary. As June kissed me she half turned and pressed her breasts against my chest.

"Perfect" she said as we broke away.

"Wonderful coffee Jack" said Sarah.

"Freshly ground and always served in heated containers. I read that on the internet somewhere." I replied as Sarah poured more into her cup and loaded another mouthful.

She pulled me into an even longer, more passionate coffee feeding kiss. It was delightful. I really wanted my other arm to caress her but thought June might feel left out if I removed my arm from around her shoulders.

We sat quietly for a while, their heads on my chest. One after another candles sputtered into darkness. When there were only two flickering stubs lighting the room Sarah touched June's cheek and said "I think it's time I took this old fellow to bed!"

June leaned forward and kissed Sarah on the lips and did the same to me. She stood and brushed her crumpled dress down. She was about to leave when she paused. "Thank you both for a wonderful evening. I've had some novel experiences and enjoyed every one enormously." She paused, then continued, more breathlessly "I wonder if you would mind if I did something else I've never done before?"

"What might that be June?" enquired Sarah pushing herself upright.

"I know I'm a bit of a show-off and like to dress well but I've never actually undressed in front of people other than my husband. Can I . .?"

"Would you like more light?" Sarah asked as she nodded her approval.

"No, it's partly the dim light which gives me courage." Standing only a few feet from us June reached behind her back and pulled on the zip. Before going any further she also unclasped her bra. She eased the dress and bra straps down one arm then the other. Now she was covered but only by the garments she still held close to her neck.

Gathering her composure June smiled and slowly pushed the clothes away from her hands. She looked incredible; the soft dim light was extra flattering. Sarah jumped to her feet "Beautiful, just gorgeous! Isn't she Jack?"

"Yes." I nodded in affirmation "Absolutely fabulous. Well done June, you are stunning. Thank you so much."

Sarah quickly lifted her dress over her head and threw it onto the settee then hugged her sister-in-law. June stood back after a moment. "Sarah, I've never seen . . I mean your breast, your chest." June stroked the vacant area. She murmured "You were so brave." She caressed the breast and the space alternately. "You are so beautiful." June leaned forward and kissed the scar, then the breast.

Sarah meanwhile caressed June's full breasts, taking their weight and tweaking the nipples. Both were moaning as they pressed harder together.

The penultimate candle spluttered into a smoky trail, the last one looked ready to expire.

Sarah took June's hand and drew her to the door. I wondered if this was to be an all-girl party. Sarah looked back "Come on Jack, you might be needed upstairs," she called, now with an arm around June's waist. Their bottoms, snuggly side by side looked so sexy.

I extinguished the last candle and checked the doors then filled a jug with water and followed the sounds from upstairs. They were on Sarah's bed, each eating the other's pussy. Erotic though it was I needed a pee so I slipped quietly to the bathroom. I shaved again and wiped my body down with a warm flannel to freshen up. Back in the bedroom both women were giving and receiving deep orgasms. It was a wonderfully erotic sight so I sat back and enjoyed their pleasure.

Eventually they were exhausted and lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms. I filled two glasses with water and gently lay down behind Sarah only just touching her. She murmured something unintelligible and I fell asleep with my arm draped across her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Continued in Chapter Three.