Gentle Steps...Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol is poised to take more control.
2.2k words
4.28
63.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 02

The nurse looked into the wastepaper basket immediately she came in, looked knowingly at Roger who blushed. “You have a nice girlfriend,” she said sternly, “I hope you appreciate her, young man.”

“I do, I do,” Roger stuttered.

The nurse flipped the sheet back to tuck him in and Roger, mortified at the sudden exposure blushed deep red. “I’ve seen plenty,” she said coolly, “don’t worry about it,” she cheerfully said as she began the daily sponge bath, a ritual Roger hated but with his arms, shoulders and chest in rigid plaster, he had no choice but to endure it.

Roger had a restless night and woke in the early hours of the morning with a throbbing hard-on. Normally, he would have settled back into the bed, slipped his hand around his cock and jerked off so he would feel comfortable and relaxed for the coming day, but, now he couldn’t even reach his cock, let alone jerk it off. The feeling of helplessness made his cock harder.

A young nurse brought him breakfast and fed him while chatting away about the day ahead. All the time she talked, Roger found himself glancing down her uniform top to see the hint of white lace. He still had a throbbing erection, separated from the nurse by only one thin white sheet, for the entire meal. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’ve had enough,” he mumbled, turning his head away.

“Now,” the nurse said sternly, leaning forward to push the spoon into Roger’s mouth, “you must get your strength up.” The sudden proximity of the young nurse, her breasts pushing against his arm, the expanse of white stocking under her uniform and the knowledge he couldn’t jerk off, made his erection even harder and throbbing, so much so, his cock jerked against the sheet. The nurse’s eyes fell to the bulge in the sheet and she smiled. “A little morning tension?” she laughed and pulled the sheet back to reveal his throbbing cock. “I guess you better hope your girlfriend comes around today,” she giggled and dropped the cool cotton sheet over his red and pulsing cock.

When she left, Roger wondered if it was just his imagination but did she swing her ass just a little more than usual? What did she say? ‘I guess you better hope your girlfriend comes around today.’ That was it and the realization that all the nurses knew Carol had jerked him off yesterday made his face hot.

And still his cock was hard, even more so when the young nurse placed a box of tissues on the bedside table and winked.

Mid afternoon, the young nurse returned for the sponge bath and Roger was deep red when she pulled the sheet back to display his hard, throbbing cock. “Guess your girlfriend hasn’t been to visit yet,” she giggled and began the sponge bath, carefully avoiding his red cock. “Tomorrow we might try a shower, we just put a plastic sheet around the plaster. Maybe your girlfriend will shower you,” she said cheerfully with a sly wink. As she tucked the sheet in, Roger couldn’t help stealing a glance down the top of her uniform again, rewarded with wispy white lace and his cock pulsed.

The day dragged on and his cock, even though the erection left, was semi hard all day as his entire focus was on thoughts of Carol, would she show up and more importantly, would she jerk him off again?

But she didn’t show up that day and Roger spent a restless night, tossing and turning, all his sleepy thoughts on relief of the sexual frustration that had built up so quickly that day, hoping that Carol would show up the next day and would take pity on him.

Another hard throbbing erection did show up when he finally groggily awoke. He so needed to come and thought of moving his cock against the cotton sheet, a little tension and he knew he would explode. Then, the sudden thought, he would make a mess in the bed and he was sure the nurses would laugh at him. No, he had to pray that Carol would turn up sometime.

All day long he suffered with a throbbing cock, the nurses seemed to wriggle more than usual, bend over a lot more and he couldn’t keep his eyes of their legs in the white nylons. This was the longest he had endured without coming in his life, it was becoming too much!

Late in the afternoon, Carol appeared, smiling broadly and Roger’s cock was throbbing painfully at the sight of her. As usual, she was stunning but this time dressed in a short black skirt, black nylons and a white blouse as, again, she had come straight from the office.

“How are you?” she asked, a gentle kiss on Roger’s cheek before sitting on the visitor’s chair.

“Okay, I guess,” Roger said, his eyes riveted on Carol’s legs as she crossed them, the rustle of the nylon as her legs rubbed together driving straight into his cock.

“Just guess?” Carol teased and her eyes fell onto the bulge in the sheet across his groin. “Aren’t you pleased to see me?”

“Yes,” he croaked, his cock pulsing as she laid a soft hand on his thigh, he could feel her warmth through the sheet.

“Sorry I couldn’t get here yesterday but work has just piled up. Did you miss me?” Again, her eyes twinkled as she looked at the bulge.

“Yes, Carol,” he said hoarsely, “I need, you know,” he faded under her twinkling eyes.

“Need what, darling?” A raised eyebrow and her fingers traced a small circle on his thigh through the sheet.

“I need you to jerk me off,” he blurted out, his voice hoarse and his face red. “Please, Carol,” he begged. “I’m desperate.”

“Desperate?” she said coolly, flipping the sheet back to display his rampant cock. “Is that all I am to you?” she demanded, anger starting to rise in her voice as he swollen cock pulsed on his groin.

“No, no…”

“Am I just your regular milking machine now you can’t do it yourself?”

“No, not at all. Carol, I meant…..”

“I thought you would be happy just to see me!”

“I am, I am……”

Carol angrily flipped the sheet back over his cock. “I thought I meant something to you, Roger Manson! Apparently I was wrong!”

Heart sinking to his stomach, cock still hard and with no hope of coming, Roger watched Carol flounce her way out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Straining, he could still smell her sensual perfume in the room and he still needed desperately to come, desperately needed to come!

Another sleepless night, tossing and turning, wondering if there was someway he could come. He even stood in the bathroom and tried to rub his cock against the smooth tiles, imagining they were Carol’s nylon covered legs but he stopped, realizing he couldn’t clean the mess up and that eagle-eyed nurse would spot it immediately.

The young nurse fed him, two buttons undone on her uniform and Roger could see the top of a peach bra, he imagined it was sheer and his cock throbbed. Before she left, she placed a can of soft drink with a long flexible straw in it. “Your girlfriend left this for you, she said it’s your favorite drink?” She giggled when she left and Roger, for the first time, wondered if the nurses knew Carol or if they had been talking about him and his urgent need.

He managed to get his lips around the straw and drank the sweet syrupy drink she had left. He wondered at her words, as Roger did not really have a favorite drink. A few minutes later, his cock was throbbing painfully, as hard as an iron bar.

Carol returned at lunchtime and Roger was immediately glad to see her. Primly, she arranged herself on the visitors chair, scratching of black nylons, black business suit and her blonde hair was pulled back. Again her perfume filled the small room and Roger’s cock throbbed. He knew he would say or do anything to cum, anything at all.

“I’m sorry, Carol,” he stuttered, “really sorry.”

“Are you apologizing?”

“Yes, I’m apologizing, I’m sorry.”

“Are you actually apologising for treating me like your milking machine?” Her eyes were cold and she glanced at the bulge under the sheets.

Roger tried to get comfortable, his skin itching under the plaster and he said, “I am apologizing, I’m really sorry I got you angry.”

“You don’t want to get me angry again, do you?”

“No, no, I’m sorry, I’ll do anything to make it up to you.” He was sweating; he didn’t want her to leave.

“I get very hard when I’m angry, Roger,” she said, eyes glittering, “You should know that.”

“I’m sorry,” he repeated, why not, it seemed to work?

“The only sex we’ve had in this relationship, Roger is with my hand. You came in your pants that time, do you remember?”

“Yes,” he mumbled, face red, “I remember.’

“And the other day here when I took pity on you. Do you remember that?”

“Yes, yes, it’s all I’ve thought of.”

“It’s hardly been for my pleasure has it?”

“No,” he mumbled, “I’m sorry. I’ll do anything to make you happy.”

“Will you?” she seized on his remark.

“Yes, of course.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Good baby,” she cooed, leaning forward and kissing him full on the lips, her hand slipping under the sheets. Roger shivered as her fingernail scratched his balls and moaned, as he was lost deep in his desire to come. “I have something for you,” she said, standing suddenly and pulling the sheet down, completely exposing him.

Through his sexual haze, Roger watched her pull something from her bag and start to put something around his feet, something soft and silky. “Lift up,” she said and he strained to lift and he felt something tight snap around his cock. Looking down, his face immediately blushed when he saw she had slipped a pair of pink silky panties with lace around the waist and the leg holes.

“But…” he spluttered, his cock straining against the silken material. It felt humiliating but at the same time soft and sensual.

“I want you to wear them,” she said firmly, hand on hip. “You don’t want to get me angry do you?”

“No, no,” he stuttered, the tight cloth gripping his throbbing cock.

Carol sat next to him and kissed him slowly, her tongue probing into his mouth. “You look sweet in them, so soft, so silky. They feel nice around your cock, don’t they?”

“Yes,” he moaned, his cock pulsing against the silk.

“I call them your cum panties. Say it,” she whispered in his ear, her tongue licking his cheek.

“My cum panties,” he croaked as the silk rubbing against his cock brought him closer to closer to orgasm.

“I know it’s difficult for you in here. Poor baby, you’re in that plaster for six weeks and I can’t come here everyday to play with you, can I?”

“No, no,” he moaned, gasping.

“My hand should be for special occasions, special treats only, shouldn’t it baby?” her voice was relentless, her tongue tickling his ear.

“Yes, special treats only.” Roger was panting, moving his groin so his cock rubbed against the silk.

‘So you have your cum panties to help you pass the time. You want to cum in them don’t you?”

“Yes, yes, I do,” he croaked.

“Show me how you cum in your panties, baby, show Carol,” she whispered and it was too much for Roger and with a grunt, an anguished groan, he came in the pink silk, saturating it with convulsive jerk after another.

Carol wiped his forehead with a tissue. “Feel better now, baby?” she asked and Roger immediately felt completely embarrassed at what he had just done.

“Yes,” he muttered, turning his face away.

“Thank me for your little cum panties,” she said brightly.

“Thank you for the cum panties,” he recited, and Carol smiled, peeled the soaked panties down and off. Still smiling, she disappeared in the bathroom and returned moments later. “I’ve washed them out and left them on the basin.” Roger was horrified and was about to protest but closed his mouth when he saw the stern glint in Carol’s eyes. “All you have to do when I’m not here is ask one of the nurses to put your panties on you so you can cum in them. Don’t you think it’s a great idea?”

“No, there’s no need to tell them,” protested Roger. “Please don’t tell them.”

“Why not? The nurses will find those panties in the bathroom and I certainly don’t want them to think they’re mine! I must tell them. Have a good day and I’ll try to get to see you the day after tomorrow.” She bent down and kissed him on the cheek, pulled the sheet back up and left.

Roger wished he could scratch under the plaster and wondered what he was going to say to the nurses when they came in.