Gentle Steps...Ch. 04

Story Info
Carol exerts her increasing control
2.3k words
4.47
52.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 04

The first two days were surprisingly easy, he wasn’t that aroused all the time like he was the previous week. Sure, Roger woke up with an erection but after the shower, it subsided and he spent Sunday dozing in front of the television.

Monday, the young nurse returned and smiled at him. “Your girlfriend called, she forgot to arrange for more of your favorite soft drink and she’s going to have some sent over. It won’t get here until tomorrow, though. Isn’t she great to think of you like that?”

“Yeah, she’s one in a million,” Roger mumbled as she slipped another spoonful of cereal between his lips.

“She did ask me to do something to make you more comfortable and I’ll get onto it after you’ve had your breakfast. Open up, here comes the airplane,” she giggled and pushed the spoon in again.

After breakfast, she pulled the sheet back and Roger felt his cock start to stir under her watchful eyes. “It has a life of its own, doesn’t it?” she smiled and placed a bowl and several items on the bedside table.

“What are you going to do?” Roger asked, alarmed at the sight of the razor and electric clippers as well as embarrassed at being naked in front of the fully clothed and smiling nurse.

“We’re going to get rid of that ugly hair,” she said, tugging at Roger’s thick pubic hair. “Don’t worry, I’ve prepped many guys before surgery, I won’t cut you,” she reassured him.

“But I’m not having surgery!”

“I know, I know but Carol suggested it, said that the hair makes you hot and that’s one of the reasons you are hard all the time.” Roger noticed that the nurse now referred to ‘Carol’, rather than the ‘girlfriend’ and worried that they were all becoming pretty friendly.

“I’m not hard all the time,” Roger protested weakly and the pretty nurse smiled and pointed down at his groin.

“You’re hard now. Let’s get to work.” The electric clippers buzzed into life and Roger watched his pubic hair mown down as the young nurse expertly reduced the hair to a shave able length. Her fingers deftly pushed his now hard cock aside as she worked and Roger groaned a little at her touch. Carol must have realized this would get me hard, Roger thought, maybe it will be all right if I ask this woman for a quick hand job? Even as he thought it, he knew that was a bad idea, that Carol would get really angry with him, especially since he promised to cum only with her.

Shaving cream was applied next and as the young nurse bent down to shave him, her mouth came tantalizingly close to the head of his cock. “This is a nuisance,” she said, indicating his hard cock with her hand. “Can’t you get it to go down?”

“I don’t think so,” a red faced Roger mumbled, wishing he could get out of the plaster that entrapped his upper body.

“The older nurses sometimes hit it with a cold spoon, I could try that?” she asked hopefully, the razor removing the pubic hair above his cock.

“No, please don’t, it would hurt,” Roger cried.

She went back to work and after she toweled him, his hard cock jutted proudly from his denuded groin. “Makes it look bigger,” she said with satisfaction as she packed up, “and you could use a little bit of help there.”

“What do you mean?” Roger blurted out as she covered him with the sheet.

“Well, I’ve seen a few and you’re certainly not above average. Never mind,” she said cheerily from the door, “your girlfriend cares for you and that’s all that matters. You’re a lucky guy and,” she winked, “I’ll tell her you didn’t ask me to do it to you even though you thought it, right?” She laughed and left an anguished Roger. Am I small, he wondered, do I have a smaller than average cock? That one thought slid into the back of his mind and lodged there to eat away at him.

Tuesday morning his groin started to itch a little and he ignored it. “Open wide,” the young nurse said as she fed him lunch.

Roger couldn’t help himself, he had to ask. “Do you think I have a small one?” he blurted out after swallowing something he guessed was egg.

“Small what?” she asked, head down while she stirred the mixture, her blouse slightly open and Roger felt his cock tremble into life as he spotted a black bra strap.

“Doesn’t matter,” he mumbled sulkily and turned away.

“Your girlfriend sent some of your soft drink over,” she said with a smile as she opened the can. “Have a sip. She takes good care of you, doesn’t she? Even when she’s away on important business she still thinks of you. She’s one in a million.”

“I guess so.” He took another sip and wondered for the millionth time if his cock was small.

The nurse left and about half an hour after that, a wave of arousal swept over him and his cock leapt into full erection. All afternoon he tossed and turned, wanting relief but the thought that he didn’t know when Carol was returning, tantalized him even more and drove him into despair.

Wednesday, his cock was continually hard and his groin itched and itched, he didn’t know what was worse, the continual need to cum or the desire to scratch.

“My groin itches,” he moaned to the older nurse who flipped the sheet back and looked down.

“It’s the shaving, it will subside in time,” she said calmly, looking at his hard cock.

“Can’t you rub some cream into it?”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she said scornfully. “I thought you were going to be faithful to Carol?”

Does every one around here know Carol, wondered Roger? “No, I meant to soothe the itching, that’s all.”

“I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and won’t tell Carol you tried something.” She flipped the sheet back and left Roger to his own small hell.

Thursday he was in a sea of lust and itching. His mind was focused entirely on sex and any glimpse he could get of any part of a female. When he was being fed, he would lean forward to suck on the straw in the soft drink so he could peek down the nurses uniform or gaze at their legs in the white nylon.

He suspected they all knew what he was doing but in his lust driven need, he didn’t care. He also suspected that some of them let the hem of their uniforms drift up a little when they sat to tease him with a glimpse of white nylon covered thigh while others appeared with two buttons undone on their uniform, offering small tantalizing glimpses of the top of their bras.

Even the stern nurse arrived and as she bent to tuck his sheet in he caught a glimpse of a red bra strap and his hard cock pulsed even more.

Friday, he was a drooling idiot with a rampant hard cock that would do anything to cum, anything at all and he knew the next nurse that walked in, he would beg and beg for a hand job, anything at all just so he could finally cum!

But it wasn’t a nurse that walked in, it was Carol. “Oooh baby,” she said perching on the side of the bed and kissing him strongly, her warm body pushing against him. “Did you miss me?”

“Yes,” he croaked, eyes watching her breasts move and shift under her blouse as she smiled down at him.

“Really?”

“Yes, yes,” he moaned. “I need you,” he said, saying anything just to keep her there in case she went without helping him, without giving him relief.

“You are sweet,” she giggled and kissed him lightly which caused his cock to pound strongly again. “The nurses tell me you’ve been good. Oh,” she said suddenly, “I almost forgot.” Carol pulled the sheet down. “Does it feel cooler without that ugly hair?” she asked looking at his hard red cock standing in his bald groin and Roger desperately nodded. “Are you hard because of me?” Carol asked slyly, her hand stroking his shaven skin, fingers rubbing against the newly formed stubble “We’ll have to shave again. Do I make you hard?”

“Yes,” he croaked, “you do this to me.”

“You did miss me,” she giggled.

“Please Carol,” he pleaded, “Can I cum? Please, please?”

Carol smiled at his desperation, his hard cock quivering, a faint covering of sweat on his face. “You seem to be really desperate, baby. Are you?”

“I am,” he whined, “I am. Please Carol, can I cum now?”

“I’ll think about it. Do you like my new outfit?” she asked, twirling around to show him the black business suit and Roger stared at the short skirt and her long legs encased in black nylon.

“It’s great?” he said enthusiastically, eyes glued on her shimmering legs.

“Do you think the skirt’s too short?” she asked tugging it down so it molded to her round bottom. “I don’t want it to be too short, if it is, you’ll look up my skirt.” Her eyes twinkled and she sat down on the visitor’s chair, crossing her legs. Roger’s mouth went dry when he caught a glimpse of darker nylon on her thigh. Was she wearing stockings, his brain screamed silently, was she wearing black stockings? He vaguely remembered when he used to jerk off that his favorite jerk off pictures were of women in stockings. Did he tell Carol that? He shook his head, desire and lust controlling his body.

“Are you paying attention to me?” she asked suddenly and Roger jerked his eyes away from her legs

“No, it’s not too short, it’s great. You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you baby. You keep looking at my legs, do you like my new stockings?”

Stocking, she was wearing stockings! “Yes,” he murmured, a quivering, trembling mess and she smiled at his cock.

“I should cover that up,” Carol said.

“Please, no! Please let me cum!”

“It’s been a few days,’ she laughed softly. “Probably the longest you’ve ever gone without it.” She raised an eyebrow and Roger nodded pathetically.

“Please?” he whimpered.

“It’s all you ever think about, isn’t it? I don’t think you respect me.”

“I do, I do,” he protested quickly. “I do respect you.”

“You don’t show it,” she pouted. “Especially when I let you look up my skirt. Do you remember that?”

“Yes,” he admitted, face red. How could he forget that magic glimpse of her white lace panties?

“I don’t think you respect me as you should.”

“How should I? I’ll do whatever you want, please.” His voice was filled with desperation and it was true, he would do anything to cum, anything at all!

“Well,” she said, appearing to think, her hand resting on his naked thigh, just inches away from his straining cock, “I have an idea. You’re shaking,” Carol said giggling, “You really are desperate.” Roger caught another glimpse of her stocking tops as she stood up. “Let’s get you out of bed.” Cock hard and sticking from his naked lower body, upper body encased in the plaster cast, Roger managed to stand as Carol moved the chair into the center of the room and sat down. “Kneel,” she said softly and Roger knelt before her, his eyes drawn to her nylon covered legs. Was she going to let him look up her skirt again?

Behind him, her heard the door open but a look from Carol told him not to turn around. “I’ve invited the nurses to watch,” she said calmly and Roger felt his face burn. “This could be the last time as I may have a surprise for you next week.” Roger heard murmuring from behind him and Carol smiled. “Now, turn around and say hello.”

Humiliated, Roger turned his head to see three nurses, the older stern one, the cheeky young one and the black one all standing against the door with broad smiles on their faces. “Hello,” he croaked, face bright red and Carol turned his face around with a finger to his chin.

“Good baby.”

Carol took the panties from the drawer, wrapped them around his cock and then closed her lower legs on it, trapping the new panty wrapped clock between her calves. “You remember the rules, don’t you?” she asked softly, stroking his cheek.

“Yes,” he whispered, the feeling of being held between her nylon legs driving him inside. “I have to ask you when I get close.”

“Good baby,” she said kissing him on his forehead. “I’ve put the panties around your cock so your mess doesn’t get on my new stockings. Go on, baby, move your cock.”

Roger didn’t need to be told twice and the feeling of pushing his cock between her legs was electric. The was a huge feeling humiliation as he realized what he was doing, that the nurses were watching and that Carol was smiling down at him as he fucked her legs but he didn’t care.

“Can I cum?” he pleaded desperately as he rushed to orgasm.

“Yes, baby,” she smiled, “fill the panties, baby, cum for me.” A groan and he convulsed as he erupted into the panties with his sweet release. The nurses applauded and Roger hung his head. Carol gingerly took the panties and stood to take them to the bathroom, giving Roger a fleeting glimpse of a stocking top.

He heard the nurses talking amongst themselves and to Carol when she returned. “You’ve got him trained well,” the stern one said and Roger saw she was smiling for the first time since he arrived.

“I’m going to start on my boyfriend,” the young one said. “Can you give me some tips?”

“Of course,” Carol smiled and Roger face flaming waited.

She helped him back into bed, smiled as he thanked her for allowing him to cum and then kissed him goodbye. “I have to go, I’ll get back next week with your surprise. I’ve left more soft drink for you.”