Gentle Steps...Ch. 06

Story Info
Carol has Roger exactly where she wants him.
1.7k words
4.2
52.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 06

Sullenly, Roger cleaned the pool, arms wrapped in plastic to protect the plaster. Squinting in the sun, he tried to see if Carol or anyone else was watching him but couldn’t. He felt ridiculous cleaning the pool naked with just the chastity tube on his throbbing cock and he also felt a little afraid. Carol or Miss Carol, he corrected himself, was becoming scary but what could he do? There was no way he was going to attempt to remove the chastity tube and the thought of having his balls removed made him wince and a little sick.

He looked around as he pushed the big handled brush through the sparkling water of the pool. Luckily the property was surrounded by a tall brick fence with an even taller hedge of pine trees outside of the wall so it was completely private. Staring at the wall and the accompanying hedge, he realized he wasn’t going to climb the wall with his hands in plaster and with no shoes.

Stop thinking of escape, he thought, I am not going to bet my balls on anything.

At last the pool was finished and he wearily walked back to his small apartment over the garage, falling on the bed.

“Get up!” Carol’s ice rang in the room and shocked, Roger looked around but he was alone. “I said to get up! Carol’s voice was low and menacing and Roger scrambled to his feet. “Look up,” and his eyes fell on the small camera that was attached to the ceiling in such a way that covered the entire room. Carol laughed, “Yes, there’s one in the bathroom and one in the small gym next door so I can watch you every minute of the day. Are you listening to me?”

“Yes, Miss Carol,” he mumbled dejectedly.

“Listen carefully. You are to clean the pool first thing every morning and then wash my car. I expect both jobs to be completed perfectly. If it’s not, I’ll add another week to the time before you get to touch your pathetic little cock again. Understand?”


Roger trembled at the harshness of her voice and at the thought of not being able to cum for a long period. “Yes, Miss Carol,” he said quickly.

“Then you go to the gym and exercise for two hours. The program is on the wall and you will follow it to the letter. I’ll be watching you and I expect you can imagine the consequences of not completing the program?” Roger imagined her smiling and his heart sank at the thought of her adding more time to the sentence she had applied to his cock. “Good. Thankfully, you’ve lost some weight in hospital and now it’s time to tone you up. I like my slaves to be buff. You can eat after that. Well, what are you waiting for? Get on with it!”

Roger scurried down to wash the car, the word ‘slave’ ringing in his ears. Was that what he was? He resented it but as he wrapped more plastic around his plastered arms, he realized he had no choice; all control was now in Carol’s hands. Why did his cock squirm, trying to get hard the moment he saw her or even heard her voice? He knew as the days of denial increased he would do anything to be able to cum and his heart fell at the realization that the small period of denial he had suffered through in the hospital was nothing compared to what she could do to him now.

The car was sparkling and he walked wearily up to the gym, his stomach rumbling and dutifully followed the intense program Carol had taped to the wall. He imagined her watching him while sipping a drink, maybe even with friends, laughing and pointing at him while he puffed his way through the exercises, his face burning with embarrassment.

His body was coated in sweat as he stood in front of the refrigerator and saw, to his horror, nothing but healthy food and fruit juices. Grumbling, under his breath he sat naked at the small table and ate. It was then he noticed his clothes had gone, obviously taken while he was either cleaning or working out in the gym. Roger also noted the small television set didn’t have any controls or a remote.

For the next two days, he religiously followed the regime and didn’t even see Carol once in that time. She ordered him to do menial jobs through the camera and goaded him and threatened him if he even appeared to think of not following an instruction.

His day finished at five in the afternoon and then, somehow, the television suddenly switched on and Roger watched old movies or documentaries which all had some form of sexual content sometimes just beautiful women so Roger’s cock was throbbing when he wearily put out the lights and slept.

On the third day, Carol said, “I feel like some fun,” her voice booming in the small room from the hidden microphone. “Go to the cupboard and put the leather hood on, don’t zip the eyes so you can buckle the harness on with the gag and my special cock. Hurry up!”

How humiliating, Roger thought, she’s making me get ready for her to use me as her personal vibrator. He slipped the hood on and then opening his mouth to slip the fat gag in, he buckled the harness on, the fat cock bobbing obscenely in front of his eyes. “Look in the mirror,” she commanded and he did, face burning at the ridiculous sight. “See how big it is?” she taunted and he could see that the plastic cocking jutting from his mouth was much bigger than his. “Ok, lie on the bed and zip the eyes.”

Roger waited in darkness until he heard the door open, a soft giggle and he smelt her perfume as she strapped his arms and legs down onto the bed until he was completely immobilized. “Poor baby,” Carol whispered in his ear, “you’d love to see my pussy, wouldn’t you? I expect you would beg and beg just to lick it, to taste it, wouldn’t you baby?” He felt her fingers stroke his chest and he groaned into the gag, cock throbbing within the relentless metal tube. “You’d love to hear my little groans of pleasure as I cum, something you can’t do until I say but I can cum anytime I want.” Carol laughed and Roger heard her remove something from the cupboard. “You get to smell me, baby, smell my sweet juices and imagine. This time I’ve added a little something to the music.” The headphones slipped over his ears, music started and Roger was robbed of any sound coming from the room.

He felt her weight shift on the bed and smelt her musky pussy as it was probably positioned over him. Suddenly Carol’s recorded voice boomed in his ears with the music in the background as the bed began to move and he felt her body move onto his leather covered face.

“Just imagine, baby,” he recorded voice whispered, “my beautiful pussy is sliding down on the lovely cock right over your face. I can see you so helpless under me, so close but so far. So close to heaven but I keep it from you.”

Her words drove him mad and he was soon whimpering into the gag as in his darkness he imagined exactly what she painted with her soft and seductive words. Roger’s cock was throbbing painfully and he knew he would do anything to cum, anything at all for her as long as she relented and let him cum.

So lost was he in his torment, he didn’t feel her reach her climax or even get off the bed until the headphones were removed. “That was really nice,” she cooed softly in his ear. “Cumming is so much fun, isn’t it?” Roger whimpered, trying to get her to relent. “Your teeny cock looks so red, almost purple,” Carol teased, “it must be soooo painful.”

Carol’s voice changed, became stern. “If you ask to cum, I will add a month to your sentence. You have given all control or to be more precise, I have taken all control.” A sharp laugh at that. “Accept it or it will be months or even years before you cum!” Roger trembled at the idea of that and knew without a doubt she was capable of it. “I’m off to have bath, a long soak,” she said as she untied him. “Make sure you wash my cock before you put it away.” Carol laughed and Roger heard her walk out of the door

Roger managed to get the harness and the hood off and took the plastic cock, slick with her juices into the bathroom to wash it. He held it in his hands and wondered what Carol would taste like as his eyes focused on the wet fake cock.

“You want to taste me, don’t you?” Carol’s voice whispered suddenly from the hidden microphone and Roger realized she was watching him. “Don’t you?” Carol prodded and he dumbly nodded. “I didn’t hear you!”

“Yes, Miss Carol,” he said quickly, face burning as he had no idea who else was watching him.

“You want to lick me off that cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Carol,” he whispered.

“You can have a little taste, go ahead, baby, taste me.” Trembling, Roger let his tongue move over the plastic, tasting her drying juices as his face burned bright red. He couldn’t help it, he needed to taste her and his own poor cock squirmed in the metal tube. “I taste sweet, baby?” Carol teased.

“Yes, Miss Carol,” he whimpered as he licked the cock.

“Suck it, baby,” and she didn’t have to tell him twice. Roger heard her giggle as he sucked the fake cock but he was beyond caring. “My little cock sucking slave, you’re so sweet. That’s enough!” her voice changed and Roger quickly took the cock from his red face. “Now clean it! No more tasting!”

Carol didn’t make any more comments as Roger diligently washed the cock so he assumed she had gone for her bath. The thought of a naked Carol lying in a bath made his cock squirm all the more.

He was completely under her control and he wondered what she was planning next but more importantly, would she relent and let him cum soon?