Gentleman's Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Another evening working as the entertainment.
2.6k words
4.46
29.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

I arrive for work at the gentleman's club and begin changing into tonight's outfit, a chemise with a tiny skirt that barely covers my arse and lace cups with a slit for my nipples to poke through, paired with a suspender belt, stockings and heels. As I begin doing my make-up, the manager comes in. Looking approvingly at my outfit, he comments, "Your exposed nipples aren't prominent enough." He disappears and returns with a pair of suction cups. He orders me to lick the rim so that the moisture provides a stronger seal, squeezes the bulb and applies the first cup over my left nipple. I gasp as I feel my nipple being pulled hard into the cup, and he quickly repeats the process on the second nipple, ordering me to keep them on until I start my shift. Gradually, the sharp pain dulls to a gentle but persistent tug as my nipples enlarge.

When I am ready to begin work, the manager returns. He gives my nipples a squeeze through the cups, feeling how they fill the available space inside. Then he pulls on both cups, watching my breasts stretching as the cups refuse to give up their hold on my nipples. Finally, he gives one bulb a gentle squeeze to release the suction and pulls it off to admire the effect. My nipple is huge, more than twice its usual size. He gives it a pinch to test the effect on the sensitivity and I squeal in pain. He removes the cup from my other nipple, giving it a similar pinch. Then he places the cups on my dressing room table, ordering me to put them back on my nipples during any breaks that I take during the evening.

I walk out to the gentleman's lounge, feeling very conscious of my engorged nipples poking between the lace cups over my breasts. Although the floaty skirt does nothing to preserve my modesty, it feels very feminine, adding almost a touch of innocence to the skimpy outfit.

The club's latest member, Mr D, is the first to request my company tonight, and I have to steady myself as I remember the comments he had made last night about how my nipples would look with clamps. Surely I cannot endure the pain of having my nipples clamped while they are so swollen from the suction cups? He orders me to stand in front of him and turn around so he can get a good look. Then he pulls me down to sit on his lap, straddling him. He grasps my nipple between his finger and thumb, pinching it and rolling it, enjoying my reaction of painful pleasure. Reaching down beside him, he pulls up a chain with a soft-tipped tweezer clamp attached to each end. He watches me closely as my eyes widen in apprehension. "These are adjustable, so they won't hurt too much..." he whispers, "as long as you're a good girl...". Pulling on one nipple, he places the clamp around the base and begins to tighten it. It doesn't take long before I begin to whimper at the pain of having my huge, over-sensitive nipple squeezed between the clamp. He places the other clamp onto the other nipple and then lifts the chain and puts the centre of it into my mouth, ordering me to keep it there.

He manoeuvres me so that I am half-sitting, half-lying across his lap, and his hand begins to move between my thighs. I open my legs instinctively and he begins rubbing my clit gently. As I relax into the pleasure and the pain in my nipples begins to dull, my head tilts back, pulling on the chain and causing a sharp tug on my nipples. I gasp and the chain falls from my mouth. He smiles down at me, tightens the clamps slightly and attaches a connector to slightly shorten the chain between them before returning it to my mouth. Then he resumes stroking my clit. After a while, the pleasure begins to take over again, distracting me from the pain in my nipples. Suddenly he pushes two fingers into my pussy and I cry out in surprise, letting the chain fall. Calmly, he tightens the clamps again, ignoring my whimpers of protest, and adjusts the connector to further shorten the chain. To keep it in my mouth, I now have to keep my head forward at a slightly unnatural angle in order to reduce the strain on my nipples. His fingers pump into my pussy again and his thumb brushes over my clit with every thrust. Even if I try to move with him, each push causes a tug on my nipples which prevents me from quite reaching an orgasm, despite the growing pleasure.

"I could keep tormenting you all evening," he tells me, smirking, "but I'm sure some of the other men are waiting for their turn. I'll be watching you, and if you're good, I'll let you cum later." His fingers stop and he pushes them into my mouth for me to suck clean before removing the clamps, giving my nipples a vicious squeeze before he releases me.

I have no time to recover before Mr J calls me over. He sits me on his knee, his hands roaming over my body before gently stroking my sore nipples. His head bends to suck on each nipple, soothing the pain with his warm tongue. Then he softly commands me to kneel and to lick his cock. I pull it out of his trousers and take the head into my mouth, but he repeats his instruction to lick it. I begin at the base, licking upwards in firm strokes. When I reach the head, I swirl my tongue over it and around it, seeking out the sensitive spots that make him groan in pleasure. "Now suck it," he tells me. I close my lips around his cock, slowly moving my mouth up and down, taking his cock a little bit deeper each time until I reach the base. Then I pick up the pace and it is not long before I feel his cum spurt into my mouth. I swallow obediently, knowing that I have no choice.

As I slip out of the room for a quick drink, I notice the manager staring pointedly at me. I nod, remembering his earlier instruction, and go to my dressing room to place the suction cups on my nipples. After being clamped not long ago, they are still very sensitive and I feel the tug of the suction even more keenly. I remove them after about ten minutes, knowing that I am expected back out in the lounge, and look down to find that my nipples have returned to the huge size that they were as I started my evening.

Mr W clicks his fingers at me, in his usual brusque manner, as soon as I walk back into the room. He stands up and pushes my shoulders so that I am kneeling in front of him. His cock nudges at my lips as he grabs my hair and pulls my head back. His other hand reaches down and pinches one of my nipples and he takes advantage of my shriek to force his cock into my mouth. I gag slightly, unable to take his entire length (being much larger than Mr J). I attempt to use my hand to hold the base of his cock, trying to prevent him thrusting too deeply, but he quickly removes his belt and moves behind me, pulling my hands behind my back and fastening them there securely. As he returns his cock to my mouth, he shows some regard for my gagging point, stopping just short of it as he forcefully fucks my face. He continues to hold my head and pinch my nipple, and all I can do is kneel and let him use me. Just before he reaches orgasm, he pulls out of my mouth, allowing his cum to land over my face before he unties my arms and waves me off dismissively.

I withdraw to clean up and reapply my makeup, remembering to wear the suction cups on my nipples. By the time I remove them to return to my work, my nipples are so sensitive that even a slight brush over them causes a tingle around my pussy.

As soon as I walk in, Mr S catches my attention and beckons me over, asking me to return to him with a glass of whiskey, a bottle of lube and a butt plug. I fetch the required items and present them to him. He takes a drink before dripping some lube onto the plug and ordering me to bend over in front of him. Despite the work that I do every evening, it still makes me blush to feel so exposed to a man in this way, knowing that he has an intimate view of my arse and pussy, which I am willingly presenting to him for his pleasure. He begins sliding the beaded plug into my arse, telling me how he wants it to be ready for his cock later. I feel the first beads of the plug beginning to stretch me as he continues to push, and then he gives it a sudden firm shove to force the widest bead into my arse, causing me to yelp in surprise. He sends me over to Mr P, reminding me to keep the plug in.

Mr P is waiting for me, a condom already over his hard cock. He pulls me onto his lap, facing away from him, making sure that my wet pussy lines up with his cock, forcing his entire length inside me in one hard thrust as he pulls me downwards. He holds me still and I whimper at the fullness of his cock deep in my pussy alongside the plug in my arse. Then he releases his grip on me, ordering me to ride his cock. As I move up and down on his cock, he continues to periodically pull me downwards, forcing me to take all of him. When he has reached his orgasm, he sends me back to Mr S.

My legs are wobbly as I walk the short distance to where Mr S is sitting. He orders me to bend over his lap. Again, I feel exposed, my flimsy skirt doing nothing to hide his view of my plugged arse and my wet pussy. He caresses my arse before pushing the plug deeper into me. Then his hand comes down in a sharp spank. I clench around the plug as he continues to spank me harder and harder, until I am on the verge of tears. Thankfully, he senses that I do not have the strength left in my legs to ride his cock. Pulling me upright, he stands, before pushing me back down towards the chair, bending me over it. He pulls the plug out of my arse and quickly replaces it with his cock, pushing in gently but firmly until his cock is deep in my arse. He pauses to allow me to adjust to this new invasion before beginning to fuck me. His thrusts become harder and quicker and I can feel my own arousal building. "Sir, may I please play with myself?" I ask. He grants permission, and I reach beneath me to rub my clit in time with his thrusts. He slows slightly, allowing me to reach a crashing orgasm through the combination of his cock in my arse and my fingers on my clit. My spasms set off his orgasm as my legs give way and I collapse into the chair, moaning in pleasure. He generously allows me a few moments to catch my breath and recover a little.

Mr J has been watching and senses my need for a bit of tenderness after my orgasm. He gently beckons me over, sitting me on his knee and pulling my body in towards his, caressing me gently until my breathing returns to normal.

As I stand up, Mr D calls me over. "That looked like quite an orgasm, slut. Now, I want to watch you have another one." He leads me over to a dining table at the other side of the room and orders me to lie on it, positioning me so that I am on my back with my feet wide apart at the corners of the table and my knees bent. A large cushion is placed under my head. He then picks up a length of rope and begins wrapping it around my leg, circling my thigh and shin with loops and knots that hold my leg in its bent position. One end of the rope is at my ankle and the other is at my thigh and both ends are then tied to the leg of the table to hold them in position. As he repeats his bondage on my other leg, I relax into the feel of the soft rope sliding over my skin and the rhythmic pattern of the loops and knots. I am left restrained in a very exposed position, unable to move my legs either to straighten them or to bring them together. Mr D pulls up a dining chair and sits down. I realise that the cushion under my head is not merely for my comfort, but also means that I am looking directly at him, rather than at the ceiling.

"Now, slut, play with your clit again. I want to watch you cum." I begin rubbing my clit, feeling incredibly vulnerable and exposed. My eyes close as I try to lose myself in my pleasure, wanting to shut out the dark eyes that are watching me intently, aware that other men have also gathered behind him. "Keep your eyes open," he orders. As I continue, I realise that I am becoming aroused by the way that I am being forced to expose myself and the way that I am being watched performing such an intimate act. A smirk crosses his face as he sees me blush. "You're enjoying this, slut, aren't you? You're enjoying being watched while you play with yourself?"

It is hard enough to admit it to myself and I feel a sense of shame as I am forced to admit my arousal. "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, what? Tell us what you are enjoying."

"I am enjoying playing with myself while you watch me."

Having to say the words aloud brings a new wave of shame and vulnerability, but also arousal. After such a recent orgasm, it takes me a while to reach another orgasm, but eventually I feel the familiar rush of pleasure beginning to build until it takes over.

Mr D gently unties me, rubbing my legs as I stretch and straighten them. I am dismissed for a short break. As I leave the room, I see the manager talking to Mr G, who smiles ambiguously at me as I walk past.

When I return, Mr G summons me over and orders me to kneel, facing away from him. He pulls my arms behind my back, fastens a soft leather cuff around each wrist and clips the cuffs together. I feel him lifting up my hair and then a leather collar is placed around my neck and buckled. He clips a leash to a ring at the front of the collar, tracing the cold chain over my nipples, which are erect and highly sensitive after a short 'top-up' with the suction cups during my break. Then he stands, pulling on the chain to bring me to my feet. As he tugs on the chain, with my hands bound behind my back, I have no choice but to follow him as he walks across the room towards the door. I glance over at my manager, unsure of where Mr G is leading me, but my manager smiles and nods his head in reassurance as I am led out of the door...

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers