Gentlemen Please Start Your Pussies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tex grunted with the effort and she gasped; he seemed even larger than he was before. He held her shoulders from behind and then began a solid in and out fuck while she whimpered and writhed all over the desk. She spread her legs as far apart as she could, reaching with her toes on the floor of the stage while her fingers were splayed the surface. He felt so good inside, reaching so deep, and his hips smacking her ass were right in so many ways.

She was amazed they'd never done this before. Each movement sent shudders of pleasure throughout her system. She wanted to reach down and tease her clit but found it wasn't necessary. His solid in and out strokes was doing the job and as she closed her eyes and moaned, Tex picked up the speed.

Soon he was thrusting roughly in and out, groaning, slamming into her and slamming her into the desk. Kat wasn't aware of anything except the delightful sensation of his cock expanding inside her wet, wet center with each lunge. She tried to grab onto the desk, to anything, but instead tilted her ass up higher to meet his onslaught. It was an erotically rough fuck and almost immediately, she began to climax again, helplessly.

His pumping motions became harsher and the desk scooted forward minutely each time their flesh met with a slap. This time Kat couldn't hold back her voice when she came and her cries echoed in the empty hall. Tex continued to thrust with force, but soon with shorter strokes, less control, and his grip on her shoulders tightened.

She heard him growl through his own orgasm as he pounded into her with those last few deep, solid thrusts. He was hard inside her and then was suddenly moving easier with more liquid, and she whimpered as she adjusted. His hands pulled her hips to him as he ground himself against her a few more times, shuddering a bit himself. Limp with exhaustion, his perspiration trickled onto her as he leaned across her body to ease down on his elbows.

Still catching his breath, Tex kissed her neck and then her shoulder. Kat turned her head to smile as she felt his breath cooling her damp skin.

"Wow," she managed shakily, still amazed at the evening's events, especially the sex with Tex. That first orgasm she could blame on all those men looking at her but this last one ...

Through his ragged breathing, Tex finally got out, "Uh huh," and then he kissed her shoulder and neck again.

A few moments later, he whispered, "You taste yummy, all salty and sweet at the same time. I could just eat you up."

Kat couldn't help but giggle. She felt as giddy as a schoolgirl and twice as naughty. This was by far the kinkiest thing she had ever done but it was also the wildest and most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. With another giggle she said, "It's a little too late to eat me."

"Uh yeah, you do have a point there," he replied with a chuckle. "We'll have to put that on the list of things to explore."

With a groan, Tex straightened up and then stepped back, his softening manhood finally slipping out. They'd made quite a mess together. Grinning, he retrieved his handkerchief from his back pocket and spent a few minutes gently cleaning up Kat. She writhed as he tenderly wiped her inner thighs and glistening sex.

"Speaking of exploring," he whispered softly, which made Kat smile and squirm even more.

A moment later, he gave her two kisses, one on each ass cheek. "I'm probably not doing the best job of this but it's about all I can do right now."

When Tex finished with her, he stood up, cleaned himself, pulled up his jeans and buckled his belt. He had to laugh when he realized he'd never even taken off his boots. His shirt was also easy to locate. As he slipped it on, he looked over at Kat. With a grin he said, "I feel like a school boy, his first time out."

Kat laughed and nodded. "I was thinking the same thing about me."

She'd made it as far as rolling over and sitting up on the end of the desk. But she suddenly felt awkward to be sitting there naked. She wasn't so much embarrassed as she was worried about what Tex would think of her later.

Kathryn needn't have worried. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips while helping her to her feet. His arms went around her as he pulled her tightly to his body. One of his hands teased her neck while the other caressed her back. She felt safe in his arms and all the concerns she had just drifted away like so much smoke.

Tex slowly broke the kiss. As though he had known what had been on her mind, he whispered, "I think my next talk should be on the care and feeding of your pussy after you feed it."

Kat laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Tex sighed and said, "Let's find your clothes."

He helped Kat find her clothes, including her shoes. Pieces were scattered all across the stage. She leaned against the desk for support while she pulled on her panties and jeans and slipped into her shirt. She tucked the bra into her back pocket.

Dressed and satiated with warm smiles and weak limbs they made their way out of the lodge and into the parking lot. They walked hand in hand, it seemed appropriate now. They stopped at his truck and he opened her door.

"Thank you for coming tonight," Tex said, smiling at his unintended pun as he helped her in, then closed the door.

She leaned on the open window to smile back. "I had a great time."

"I'm glad. So did I."

He walked around to his side, climbed in, started the truck, and they took off. They didn't talk too much on the way home but it was a comfortable silence. No words necessary.

At her place, he got out to again open her door. He walked her up to the entrance where they embraced. They exchanged smiles, then deep slow kisses, and Kathryn found her knees getting weak all over again.

When Tex pulled back, he said, "Thank you for this, and for everything. I think you made a big difference for those idiots in the crowd."

"I hope so," she grinned, then blushed when she remembered all that had happened this evening.

"Do you think you may want to do this again sometime?"

"Um, you mean just you and me, or me joining in another lecture at the lodge?"

"You and me," he said, touching her hair with love, giving her another kiss. "Er, maybe both?" He managed with a sheepish smile. When she smiled her assent he wrapped her in another embrace.

"I was hoping you'd say that," he breathed, almost with relief.

She opened her door then, and turned to go inside.

"Oh, do you think you'll be free next Friday?"

She stopped and beamed his direction. "Oh, yes. What do you have in mind?"

"Well," he began, stroking his chin. "Seems there's another lecture coming up. The boys would be really disappointed if you weren't going to be a part of the visual demonstration."

She laughed. "Of course. What is it this time? How to French kiss?"

"Um, nope," he said, a grin reaching every bit of his eyes. "It's on anal sex."

She gulped and tried to stammer something but couldn't quite find her voice.

His grin widened. "I'll pick you up at seven."