Gentlemen's Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers

Grayson drank in Kevin's pleas, realizing that no one had ever given his son the kind of ride he was. He reveled in the thought that he was taking the boy places no other man had; together with the rhythmic tightening Kevin's inner muscles were performing around his cock as he stroked back and forth in his son's slutty cunt, the fact that it was HIS SON'S slutty cunt, was making this the single sweetest bout of sex he'd ever experienced. The salty-sweet taste of sweat on clean skin as he feasted on Kevin's lightly defined chest, the sound of the boy's pleading voice, the scent of sex heavy in the air -- Grayson basked in the depraved perfection of that moment, doing all he could to make it last.

But like all good things, this too had to come to an end sometime. And so, imperceptibly at first, Grayson began to speed up his thrusts. While still leisurely by Kevin's standards, his father's hips began to slowly pick up speed, Kevin's prostate finally getting that much-desired additional friction as, slowly, ever so slowly, his ass got the pounding he so fervently begged for.

"Take it! Take it up your slutty cunt, you little whore! I'll show you what a fuck should feel like!" Grayson cried out, the tingle in his cock telling him that the fuck would not last much longer as he pounded furiously at Kevin's ass once again. "You love this, don't you? Getting fucked is what you live for, you slut! You shameless little bitch in heat!"

Finally getting the harder thrusts he'd been begging for, that he'd been needing so desperately, Kevin arched his back in ecstasy, his physical pleasure heightened by the nasty, all-too-true things his father was saying to him. "Yes, Daddy! Do me! Do me! Fuck it to me! Dick me! Harder! YES!" Kevin's cries rose in volume as he spiraled higher and higher, delirious with the joy his ass was generating. He'd never known such pleasure was possible, and no one was even touching his twitching, hard cock!

Both Grayson men reached blinding orgasm within seconds of each other -- in Kevin's case it was so intense that the boy fainted, even as his boycock continued shooting onto his heaving stomach. His father lay on top of him, panting and seeing stars for several seconds before realizing that Kevin wasn't moving. With a groan, Grayson pulled himself out and off his son, feeling their cum smeared bellys un-sticking as he moved. Lying beside him, he gently tapped the boy's cheeks, saying Kevin's name softly.

Kevin woke to the memory of the single most awesome experience of his young life. Opening his eyes, he saw the man responsible -- his Dad, the last person he would have thought capable of such wonderful depravity. Quickly reaching up, Kevin grabbed his father's head and brought him close for a hot, thorough kiss, Kevin's tongue probing all around his mouth as though to suck out the secret of his sexual prowess, before retreating and allowing his father's tongue to plunder his mouth in turn.

For several minutes both men were lost in each other's embrace, kissing passionately, hungrily, every taste only making them want more.

Suddenly Grayson felt something poke him in the hip -- Kevin's renewed desire, as his boydick reared up, eager for more. Grayson felt his own cock beginning to fill, but knew he needed a little more time to reach full erection. And so, giving Kevin's mouth one last probing kiss, he began working his way down Kevin's body; leaving a trail of kisses down the boy's graceful neck; licking along the boy's chest, biting each nipple as he reached them once, twice, three times each as his tongue swiped back and forth from one side to the other; nibbling his way down the hard stomach, teeth grazing through the light, cum soaked body hair leading to the boy's groin. When he reached Kevin's cock he deliberately avoided it, continuing his teasing kisses down the insides of the boy's thighs as Kevin groaned with disappointment. "Aww, c'mon Dad, don't do that to me. Haven't you tortured me enough already?" Spreading his legs wide as his father continued to kiss and lick up and down his thighs, Kevin pushed his hips upwards, instinctively thrusting towards the object of his desire.

As Kevin's hips rose, Grayson slipped his hands under that firm, perfect ass, keeping it elevated as he slowly licked his way towards it. Nibbling lightly at the bottom of the cheeks he said, "We've barely started, boy. By the time I'm through with you tonight, you won't even remember all those other guys you had been with -- all you and your bitch-ass will be able to think about, the only thing that will satisfy your slutty little body, will be Daddy and the things he can do."

With that, Grayson ran his tongue along the inside of Kevin's ass-cleft, tasting the boy's musky sweat and the drying cum which had leaked out the boy's body. Cleaning every last trace of cum from the crack and cheeks, he then allowed his tongue to tighten to a hard point as he began circling Kevin's anus. The tiny hairs surrounding it were just as light in color as the rest of the boy's body hair, almost invisible except where the light hit them, making the boy's anus seem to glow like an angel's halo. 'Well, then, time to taste heaven,' he thought, pushing his tongue into that spasming, reddened orifice.

"Holy shit, Dad! What're you...?" Kevin's eyes widened, shock at this newest sensation causing his torso to rise -- he would have sat up if his father's hands hadn't maintained such a firm grip on his butt-cheeks, keeping his ass elevated. As it was, he bent himself nearly in half and was looking in amazement at his father's gray-streaked blond head buried between his thighs.

Taking in the sensations coming from the skilled tongue working its way around his insides, Kevin's eyes then started rolling back in his head, his body falling back onto the bed with a thump, moans forcing their way out his slack mouth. When he'd taken this job he'd imagined that it would all be like his previous sexual experiences -- sucking dick and getting his ass reamed; maybe sometimes getting his cock sucked. In his most wild imaginings he'd pictured being allowed to fuck a customer's ass. He'd thought of himself as worldly and experienced.

Clutching at his father's head, pushing his stubbly face hard against his own yielding butt-cheeks, Kevin wallowed in the pleasure he was receiving, begging Daddy for more, more, more! Even his neglected cock, jutting towards the ceiling and leaking pre-cum like a broken faucet, couldn't detract from the awesome feelings as his father ate him out.

Grayson allowed himself to be held prisoner at his son's back entrance, wanting to taste every last millimeter of his boy's body, inside and out, as thoroughly as humanly possible. Only the need for air made him pull away from that tightly gripping passage, and even then it was only to catch his breath before diving back in, scooping out every last drop of his own cum his tongue could reach, stroking the inner muscles that were doing their best to suck him inside.

Finally, after several minutes of this, Grayson could not stand the suspense any longer and, kissing his way back up Kevin's body, inserted his throbbing penis into the well lubricated, gaping hole between Kevin's widespread thighs, shoving up to his balls before stopping once again, holding himself perfectly still inside his son's hot, wet interior.

This time Kevin resigned his ass to a slow, leisurely fuck. But he decided that just because his father wanted to take his time before cumming didn't mean that Kevin himself had to, and so he made sure to squeeze on his father's cock every time it pulled out, as well as reaching a hand between their bodies to give his own cock quick, hard pulls, about two and then three pulls on his own cock for every thrust he received inside himself, bringing on the orgasm he'd been waiting for.

Grayson knew what Kevin was doing, and why, but decided to allow it since, as a teenage boy, his son was likely to regain his erection long before he himself was ready to cum this time around. Also, Kevin was such a good boy -- he deserved a treat. So Grayson deliberately aimed his in-thrusts at the boy's prostate and rubbed his hard stomach on his son's livid, leaking cockhead as he pistoned in and out of the boy's grasping asshole.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OOOOHHHHH!" Kevin's climax hit with full force, the heavy, lengthy build-up causing his cum to shoot up past his head on the first three spurts, the next six landing along his face, neck, chest and stomach, as well as hitting his father's torso as his white knuckled, cock-gripping hand jerked back and forth, milking every last bit of pleasure from his discharging rod.

Kevin's whole body went completely slack after his latest orgasm, soft moans escaping his lips as he slowly came down to earth to find his father had stopped while buried to the hilt inside him -- Grayson had felt his son's rectum contract strongly around his dick, and had had to stop to keep from shooting his own wad as his manhood was given a thorough massage from base to tip.

Waiting a moment for Kevin to recover, Grayson resumed his thrusts, secure in the knowledge that the internal friction would soon revive his son into active participation in their intercourse. Bending his head, Grayson slurped up the streak of cum drying on Kevin's cheek before moving to that sweet, open mouth, shoving his cum-laden tongue into Kevin's mouth and allowing him a taste as their tongues passed the salty fluid back and forth.

Now Kevin knew he was in heaven. The pleasure actually increased as the night wore on, the sex getting better, instead of his partner becoming tired and unresponsive as their time together progressed. Now, working with his father to maximize the duration, as well as the pleasure, of each stroke, he savored the anticipation as his climax slowly built within him once again.

Suddenly Grayson stopped, this time pulling his hard, blood-thickened organ out of Kevin. Rolling off Kevin to lie on his back, he said, "Well, boy, does Daddy have to do all the work?" Nodding down at his upthrust cock he added, "Why not show Daddy what a good little cowboy his boy is, and ride this pony home."

It wasn't a request, it was an order, and Kevin was more than happy to obey, once his lust-fogged mind grasped what was required of him. Pushing up on his elbows, he rolled onto his father's prone body before leaning back, his father's cock pressed between his butt-cheeks, stroking his horny boy-pussy up and down on the shaft. "OK, Daddy. Now you're going to see how a real slut can ride. I'm going to ride that fucker all the way to soft! You'll see!"

Pushing up with his hands on Grayson's chest, Kevin took a minute to pay attention to his father's swollen nipples, running his tongue on the well-defined pecs before biting down on one of the fleshy nubs, his fingers busy tweaking and pulling on the other. Keeping his hands on his father's man-tits, Kevin pushed his ass back as he sat up, crushing the hard cock under him as he continued to wiggle around on it until Grayson could not stand the teasing any longer. Reaching down himself to align cockhead and asshole, he grabbed Kevin by the hips and impaled that hot, horny body down hard on his erection.

"Oh, yeah! Ride me, baby! Ride Daddy's big, hard cock! Daddy's little fuck-slut, ride Daddy's hard boyfucker!" The sight of Kevin straddling him sending a whole new erotic thrill through him, Grayson bucked up every time Kevin rocked down, letting his hips fall back to the bed when the boy pulled up before lunging upwards once again.

Kevin held on to his pulsing, drooling dick with one hand, the other rubbing and squeezing his balls. "Oh, yeah, Daddy! Your little slut-boy's riding, riding, riding your big, hard Daddy-dick! Oh, fuck, Daddy, I wish I could ride your big, fucking hard dick forever! Fuck, Daddy, fuck!"

* * * *

According to the clock Grayson had pulled out of a drawer of the bedside table, the time was just short of 4 o'clock in the morning.

Lying side by side on their backs in the sweat and cum soaked bed, Grayson turned to the lightly dozing Kevin and said, "You know I come here every Thursday, right?"

"Hmmm? Oh, yeah, Dad. Why?" Kevin had known his father went to his club every week -- he just hadn't known which club it was before. Now he opened his eyes and looked expectantly at his father.

"The manager's a friend of mine. I'm going to ask him to assign you to me every week, if you don't mind," Grayson looked expectantly at his son.

Kevin frowned up at the ceiling. "I'm supposed to work four shifts a week, and you only come here once a week -- are you going to start coming here more often, or are you going to ask that I be taken off the roster?" While Kevin had very much enjoyed the incestuous fuckfest they'd indulged in, one of the reasons he'd taken this job was to indulge in as much sex as possible, with as many men as he could while in a safe environment. The idea of sticking to one man, however good a lover he undeniably was, didn't really appeal to the horny young man.

"No, no, I didn't mean either of those. I'm sticking to my schedule -- you don't think I could keep this sort of thing up at my age if I didn't pace myself, did you?" he asked, smiling self-deprecatingly. "No, I just meant that I would make sure you one of your shifts was always on a Thursday evening, and that I would be guaranteed to get you rather than trusting that you weren't assigned to some other club member who happened to get here first. That way you could have your fun -- don't think I don't know what you were thinking, a slutty boy like you getting a job at a place like this -- and at the end of the week we'd have our own special father-son bonding-time when I come here." Running a lazy hand along Kevin's flank he mused aloud, "I'd love to have you sitting in my lap in the main room, giving you a slow fucking while we watched the floor show, with all those other club members sitting around us without a clue who's hot little pussy I was shafting right in their faces -- unless Rosen happens to be around, and even then I think I'd get off on having him see us fuck. After all, I suppose I owe him something for giving my boy what he needed," his hand came to rest on Kevin's ass cheek, squeezing gently, "all this time, as well as getting you this job. So what do you think?" he repeated.

"That sounds hot, Dad! Let's do it! I'll fuck around with strangers all week, and if I learn anything new I could show it to you when we get together on Thursdays," Kevin smiled. Reaching down to his father's spent cock he looked seductively at his father through his lowered eyelashes, "Hey, old man -- lets see if you've got one last fuck left in you tonight." Turning around in the bed, Kevin brought his soft, pink lips to the musky, cum-smeared groin and stuffed his Dad's dick into his cocksucking mouth.

Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers
12