Gentlemen's Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers

The shock of seeing their Dad, so calmly standing there looking at his naked, ravaged sons' bodies in a room reeking of male lust, sweat and cum -- neither young man could find his voice to answer. Looking at the mask tucked under his Dad's arm, Steve thought he recognized the blank blue oval as one of the men he'd been turned over for, one of the men he'd fucked after he'd shafted him -- he'd had sex with his own father? Somehow that was even more bizarre, more perverse than the notion of sex with his brother.

"Hey, there was a guy wearing that mask who sat on my dick!" came a faint exclamation from the other bed. "I remember, 'cause he'd just cummed up my puss- he'd just orgasmed inside me! That was you?!"

Walking over to Steve's bed, his father reached down to pull his younger son to a sitting position, painful as sitting was for Steve just now. Pulling Steve up to stand on wobbly legs, he then led him towards Jeff. "Yes, that was me. It was also me, calling the shots from behind the one-way mirror over there," he said, gesturing with his free hand at the wall-length mirror.

Helping Steve climb up between Jeff's spread legs, their father helped one of his sons slide into his other son. "I used a voice distorter and amplifier, and there's a hidden speaker system all over this room. I'll also have you boys know that I was balls deep in a young man's pussy and taking the biggest dick in the whole building up my ass while I was ordering you both around." Seeing that Steve was buried to the balls inside his brother, Eric Talbot then climbed behind him and aimed his own erection at Steve's well-juiced ass-cunt. "You boys needed to be taught a lesson, needed to know what it was like to be the one being done-to, what it's like to be helpless." Father and sons began moving their hips, the boys only slightly -- they were rather exhausted, having spent hours and hours servicing other men - while their father moving with vigor, his lust fired up by the scene he'd orchestrated, his few orgasms throughout the night not having sated his libido.

Cumming a good-sized load into Steve's tired but gripping asshole some time later, he leaned forward to grate into his ear, "Now, Bitch Number One, you just keep fucking that cunt. Daddy's going to do something he's wanted to do all night, and he wants you to be a good little fuck-bitch and keep servicing that cunt."

Steve moaned, as much from the words as the feeling of cum once again shooting up his own pussy. And then his father pulled out and began sliding down his sweat slick body, kissing, licking and biting down his back before covering ever inch of his cum-covered ass-cheeks with slobbery kisses and hungry licks.

Pressing his face into his son's crack, Talbot gave a long lick, from Steve's dripping balls to his lower back, moaning appreciatively at the taste of all the different men's cum which had accumulated there before lowering his face for a second long lick. At the third passage of his tongue along the well-scummed valley, Steve felt his father dip his tongue into the gaping opening which he'd so recently pumped, causing Steve to let out a hungry groan, his cunt once again feeling empty and neglected even as he continued to follow Daddy's orders and moved slowly in and out of the moaning man beneath him.

Now Talbot began using his teeth, nibbling on the edges of his son's well-stretched cunt-lips, grazing his overbite along the top of the crack to rake up the sweaty dry cum embedded there before allowing his tongue to dip more fully into that slime filled pit that was his son's well-used cunt.

Steve's eyes opened wide as he felt Daddy's tongue push into him, felt Daddy's lips press against the wide opening to his cunt and begin to suck. He knew about rimming, but he'd never done it himself or had it done to him -- this was certainly his night for finding out all the dirty, pleasurable things he'd been missing out on, making him regret all those years he'd spent insisting on just being a straightforward, get-your-dick-hard-and-shove-it-up-an-ass top-man. Now he felt his eyes cross, small moans and other involuntary noises making their way out his throat as he discovered yet another way to make his insides quiver with delight.

When he'd been told to service his brother a few minutes ago, he'd been sure that Jeff was their father's favorite -- why else let him just lie there and get what he wanted? But now, feeling his cock being gently milked in front and that wet, sloppy probing and sucking from behind, he felt like the luckiest boy in the world.

* * * *

"Rise and shine, sleepy head," a soft voice said, a gentle hand caressing his forehead. Opening bleary eyes, Jeff saw a large, muscular man sitting beside him on the bed, dark green eyes showing nothing but kindness under closely cropped red hair, stroking the hair off his forehead.

"AJ?" he asked, his voice coming out a soft rasp. Although he'd been intimate with this man in ways he never would have imagined before last night, this was the first time he'd spoken to him -- the first time AJ had presented himself as something other than a marauding brute.

"That's right, that's my name. Now, can you sit up?" AJ kept his voice soft, his movements slow and gentle as he reached down to put one large arm around Jeff's shoulders and eased him to a sitting position. An involuntary groan escaped Jeff's mouth as the position brought what had been a vague ache in his ass up to a blinding flash of pain before subsiding to a not-so-dull throb. "Yeah, I know, baby. The morning after your first gang-bang always hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. But you have to sit up if you're going to eat your breakfast -- can't have a great piece of ass like you dropping dead of dehydration and food deprivation, now can we?"

As the stars brought on by the change in elevation as well as the pain began to disperse from his vision, Jeff saw that AJ was balancing a breakfast trey in his lap; a glass of water, a glass of orange juice, toast on a small plate, spreads in small dishes, a large covered dish -- even a small flower arrangement.

Off to one side, a groan told him that Steve had also been coaxed into sitting, with as unpleasant a sensation as his brother had had, and was now being fed by their other former-attacker, Rick.

"You should feel honored -- the kitchen doesn't usually do breakfast. Your father had to make a special request." Pulling the dish cover off, AJ showed Jeff a plate containing scrambled eggs and sausages. He then handed Jeff the glass of water with a softly spoken demand that he drink the whole thing.

Jeff drank down the whole glass of water in one long gulp. "What time is it?" he asked, his voice coming out a little more human now that his throat wasn't quite so dry.

"It's just after 7 a.m," AJ said, looking at his watch.

"Really? It feels like later -- my body's all stiff, and I could have sworn everything that happened last night took hours and hours," Jeff said, frowning in confusion.

Dipping a fork into the contents of the plate, AJ held up a forkful of egg to Jeff's mouth, which he dutifully ate. "It wasn't last night, it was the night before that. You two slept for almost a full 24 hours."

"We were starting to wonder if you two were ever going to wake up," Rick added, looking at AJ and Jeff before turning back to his task of feeding Steve bite-size pieces of sausage. "So when your Dad called this morning to ask, and the boss told him that you two were still doing a good imitation of coma patients, we got told to come in and help you back to the land of the living."

"Why are you suddenly so nice to us?" Jeff asked after swallowing another mouthful. The congenial tone the two men were taking this morning was a world away from their demeaning and threatening attitude of the night be... two nights ago.

"We're always nice, aren't we, Rick?" AJ said with a smile. "Most Dominants are -- it takes real empathy to really give a submissive what he needs, and we're two of the best in the house. It takes a special kind of kindness to be as cruel as some people need us to be, and it's more for the feeling of satisfaction at getting the right kind of reaction from a sub than from any feeling of power over them that makes this job so rewarding."

"All the orgasms are pretty good, too," Rick said with a small laugh. "But then, I haven't been in the business as long as my man AJ over there, so I guess I haven't had all the rough edges knocked off me yet -- I'm still in it for all the ass and dick I can get."

"So you two do this sort of thing all the time?" Jeff heard his brother's voice for the first time that morning. He sounded strangely at ease, not at all nervous and off-balance like Jeff was feeling.

"No -- that was most definitely my first Breaking-In party. The closest I'd ever come before was working a guy over with another Dom, and that was always on men who came into the room under their own power and with not more than two or three guys working on a client along with me," AJ said. "It was also the first gang-bang I'd ever been to where I had to stand by to assist while other guys did the fucking."

"Mmm," Jeff gulped down his latest mouthful with the last of his orange juice. "Tell me, were you there for the whole thing?"

"Yep, every humpy-pumpy minute of it," AJ said, getting up to a folding table that hadn't been there before this morning, and re-filled the juice glass from a pitcher of orange juice sitting there, leaving the tray in Jeff's lap.

"Can I ask, what was with the masks?" came the unexpected question from Steve. Jeff vaguely remembered masks -- their father had been holding one when he came to see them. It had added to the dream-like quality of the whole experience, the way some men's faces had been hidden by different colored and shaped masks.

"Oh, you don't know?" Rick sounded genuinely surprised, looking from his charge to Jeff, then back to Steve, before looking at AJ. "Are we allowed to tell them if they don't know? I'm not sure what part of the club's policy applies here."

"Well, I don't think it will hurt to explain that much," AJ said, a thoughtful look on his face. "Simply put, anyone wearing a mask was a paying client, anyone not wearing one was an employee."

"So, because our Dad was footing the bill, he got a mask, but because we were the ones being done to, we didn't?"

"That's not quite it, but I can't tell you more than I have -- you'll have to take it up with your Dad."

"But for now, no more questions -- finish your breakfast while we go call your Dad and let him know you're OK. I'm sure he'll tell you whatever you want to know when you see him."

* * * *

Blinking in the bright afternoon sunlight, Jeff could not believe this was the same street he'd driven to, less than 48 hours ago. His car was still where he'd left it, he was wearing the clothes he'd had on when he and his brother had arrived, as was Steve -- but nothing was the same, nothing at all.

Their father had come to get them after breakfast. He taken a cab to the Club so that the three of them could drive back home together, to answer any questions they still had -- not that Jeff could think of any, not after the interview they'd all had in Mr. Colbert's office, when the terms of their new club memberships had been explained to them, as well being given a general explanation about the Club itself.

It all seemed less and less real, out here in the sunshine, away from that well-lit room that reeked of sex. Although, he thought as he got into the car, sitting down definitely helped reinforce the reality of at least some of it -- he was still very sore down there.

But not so sore that he and Steve didn't plan on cajoling Daddy into just one more time around the world, just as soon as they all got home.

Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers