Gentlemen's Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers

"Damn, Dad, you're so tight!" Kevin grated between clenched teeth, desperately holding back the boiling cum-load his swollen balls were holding. He had to keep his movements slow as he pulled out, moving barely a fraction of an inch at a time, the pleasure was so intense.

"And you feel so big!" Grayson moaned back, "My little boy's not so little after all! That's a man's dick I feel inside of me, thick and long and filling me up so gooood!" Kevin had begun re-entry at this last statement, and the feeling of hard boycock pushing back into his body had Grayson panting and groaning with excitement. It had been some time since he'd had anything bigger than a finger up his backside -- certainly not for more than 10 years. 'The last time someone fucked me up the ass, Kevin was still in grade school! And now my son's all grown up and has his hard, full-grown dick shoved up my man-cunt and is fucking me with it!'

Slowly, oh so very slowly, Kevin allowed his movements to gain momentum, his hips moving at a faster rate -- a slow pace by most people's standards, but no longer a snail's pace as he was now confident now that he wouldn't disgrace himself by blowing his load within seconds. Although his father's continued moans, not to mention his tight inner grip, weren't helping his self-control any.

"Oh, push that hard boy-dick deeper! Oh, welcome back, son," pant, pant, "You came from inside me, when I shot sperm into your mother to make you," pant, groan, "and now my little sperm's come back into my body, fucking his way inside me!" moan, pant, pant, "You're going to give me back what I gave you, aren't you, son? You're going to give Daddy just as much --" gasp "-- cum as he shot to make you," groan, "right inside of Daddy's hungry cunt!" moan, pant, grunt, "Fill Daddy up as much as he keeps filling your horny little pussy! Fuck Daddy's pussy! Fuck Daddy's pussy HARD!"

"Yeah, Daddy! I'm fuckin' that pussy, fuckin' it like my Daddy taught me to fuck!" Kevin cried out, his hips gathering further momentum as his lust began to burn brighter. He was going to fuck his father's lights out -- show that Daddy cunt what a real man could do. Never mind self-restraint, never mind making it last -- he was going to make his father explode!

Looking down at the hyper-exciting sight of his teen-cock making its way in and out of Grayson's anus, Kevin also got a good long look at his father's dick, hard and leaking what looked like a river of pre-cum, his pleasure and excitement at their copulation very much apparent. The sight made Kevin groan, even as his thrusts began to speed up. "Fuck, Dad! You're really fucking enjoying this, aren't you, you dirty old man?! This is what you've been wanting, isn't it -- fat, hard cock up your cunthole?! Your cock's so hard, I'm surprised it hasn't fucking burst! But it will -- it's going to blow very, VERY SOON!" Kevin's hips began a hard, fast rhythm, his groin, thighs and balls hitting Grayson's ass with loud, smacking sounds every time his cock bottomed out inside his father's clutching fuck-tunnel.

Grayson had long since stopped being a passive recipient -- not only was he tightening his inner muscles, the better to feel as well as excite Kevin's hard, invading manhood; he was now also pushing back against Kevin's thrusts, adding to their force and deepening each penetration.

Although expecting it, Kevin's orgasm took him by surprise, not only by its rapid arrival but also by its overpowering feeling. "DaddeeeeEEEEE!!!!"

Kevin blinked, seeing his father's collarbone before his eyes and feeling silky chest hair against his own smooth chest, and realized that he must have actually blacked out from the force of his climax. His hips, by comparison, hadn't stopped moving, as they were pounding his still spurting cock in and out of the spasming asshole he was filling with boycum. Meanwhile, the feeling of hot wetness told him that, even if he hadn't matched Grayson for staying power, he had still managed to fuck his father to orgasm as his stomach was drenched with paternal cum.

Kevin stayed sprawled on top of his father for several seconds after his hips finally stopped moving, panting against Grayson's heaving chest as both men struggled to get their breath back after a truly mind-numbing fuck.

"Oh... baby! If... I'd known... you could... do that... I'd have... rolled over... for you... a long... time ago!" Grayson managed to pant out, a shaky hand rising to embrace Kevin's sweat-drenched back. "You want to... call it a night?... Or should I have... the next guy sent in?"

Although it took all his remaining strength, Kevin managed to raise his head high enough to look his father in the eye. "Oh... no, Daddy! You're not... getting out of... your promise that... easily! You said I was gonna get... fucked ALL... night long! Your pussy may be... feeling well fed... but mine's just... getting started!" It was partly bravado which made Kevin say it; and partly youthful confidence in his ability to, in fact, not only pull an all-nighter but to enjoy it -- he wanted all those cocks he'd been promised, all the anal pleasure that having his round, young ass repeatedly and thoroughly pumped would give him.

With a groan Grayson pushed with both elbows to raise himself up the bed enough to sit up, dislodging Kevin's spent penis as he did so and eliciting a groan from his son as he felt himself slipping out. Opening the drawer and reaching once more for the intercom inside the bedside table, Grayson spoke into the receiver, "Yes, this is me again. Send in the next one."

Taking a deep breath, Grayson rolled Kevin's limp body off him, leaving the boy lying on his back, as he slowly, carefully swung his leg off the side of the bed -- his battered backside and stretched ass-ring protesting the motion -- and limped over to his chair, feeling Kevin's spunk running down the backs of his thighs. He gingerly sat down just as the door opened and the next stranger arrived.

Looking at the open doorway, Kevin at first thought he was seeing things -- the man in the doorway was 6'2", had a full head of graying blond hair and had a thick 8 inch cock. If it weren't for the different colors and shapes of their masks - Grayson's was a black and green Venetian mask which covered the top half of his face, whereas the newcomer's was red and gold oval which covered all of his face with just a small part missing, leaving his mouth and chin exposed -- he would have sworn that Grayson had just entered the room. As the new man came close Kevin saw that even his eyes were the same piercing blue color that Kevin shared with his Dad.

All at once Kevin's cock sprang up, the blood rushing into it so quickly it made his head spin even as his legs seemed to spread of their own volition, exposing his eager cunt-hole to this newest arrival.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy! Your boy wants that big, thick pole right up his fuck-chute! Give it to me, Daddy! Give your boy that hot fuckpole!"

The new arrival took a moment to absorb the delightful sight Kevin made, lying spread and eager on the bed before sparing a glance towards Grayson. "You sure you want to share this hot piece? I'm not sure I would, if I were you."

His voice even sounded like Grayson's - not exactly, but close enough to maintain the illusion in Kevin's mind.

Grayson had also noticed the resemblance between himself and the newcomer, and was equally excited by the prospect of watching this man on top of Kevin. "Oh, quite sure! I like seeing my little boy having a good time, watching his little cunt get filled -- you just be sure to give him a good, hard ride! Shoot a nice, big load for me to fuck into later!"

With a nod and a grin the stranger climbed onto the bed and began pressing his large erection against the waiting boyhole, quickly achieving penetration and pushing gently but quickly up to his balls inside Kevin's hungry ass.

The fuck progressed quickly, Kevin shouting encouragements as his cunt was stroked with the strange-yet-familiar-feeling dick, his eyes never wavering from the sight of his turned-on father on the chair. And, much like his father, his newest lover knew both how to pleasure a boy, and how to keep a fuck going and going and going. Kevin actually shot off a load even as the man on top of him was hitting his stride, the cock inside of him expertly hitting his prostate with every in-thrust. Not that it mattered -- the fuck was more than enough to keep Kevin hard, his spasming cock pressing itself against the newcomer's boycum-covered stomach.

Grayson himself was not immune to the eroticism of the sight before him, his cock slowly but surely regaining its vigor as the fuck before him progressed, as Kevin became more and more vocal and the other man's thrusts became more and more energetic and frequent.

After the thunderous climax which ended Kevin's third stranger-fuck of the evening Grayson knelt between Kevin's widespread thighs, eagerly lapping up his doppelganger's cum from his son's wide, leaking fuckpassage, looking forward to his next fuck up his son's ever-ready butthole.

* * * * *

This story is meant to be a two parter – hopefully part two won't take me as long as this one did!

Keep up the commentary, and all the helpful feedback! Y

Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers