Gentlemen's Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers

He knew he had fallen asleep because he woke with a start as he felt something hot, wet, and hard press against his lips. Looming over him was a man in a plain blue mask which only covered the area around the man's eyes and nose, leaving his forehead and the lower part of his face uncovered. Kevin had a moment to note this before the man once again pushed his pre-cum leaking erection at Kevin's mouth, this time gaining entrance and inserting his cockhead fully between Kevin's lush, pink lips.

At the same time Kevin felt a slippery cockhead press against his wet asslips, causing him to moan around the invading flesh in his mouth, which in turn caused the man kneeling above him to groan in appreciation at the vibrations his moan had created.

A few seconds later the man at his head pulled out, getting ready to change his angle in order to achieve greater oral penetration. As his line of sight cleared, Kevin saw that the man slowly thrusting into his boycunt was not, as he'd assumed, his father, but yet another man in a plain blue mask -- this one covering not only his eyes and nose, but also his forehead and temples. Kevin had time to note that his oral penetrator had a long, brown ponytail spilling down his shoulder before the man reinserted his prick into Kevin's waiting, salivating mouth.

"Oh, yeah, bro! This is one prime cocksucker we've got here! He's just hoovering away on my dickhead like it's the last cock he's ever going to get!" the man at Kevin's head said, his voice sounding strained and slightly breathless.

"Well," the man between Kevin's thighs grunted out as he pressed his balls tightly against Kevin's asscheeks, his cockhead twitching deep within Kevin's rectum, "The clutch down here is pretty awesome, too! I'd say he's got an even tighter bitch-hole than you have at the start of the night, and that's BEFORE you get your dick-hungry ass shafted -- from the wet and slippery feeling, it's clear this kid's had a few fucks pounded into him already! Oh, yeah, this slutboy was totally worth coming over here for!"

"You boys know each other pretty well, then?" Grayson asked, his voice coming from beside the bed where he was sitting on a plush easy chair, just as he had during almost all of Kevin's previous stranger-fucks

"Well -- ahh, fuck, that's good! -- as it happens, sir, that's my little brother over there getting his dick sucked. We've always liked sharing fuck-boys -- ohh, that's it, squeeze that fucker! -- and this place gives us a chance to share that, and anything else we want to! In fact, it was right here in this Club that I took my little brother's ass-cherry!" Kevin's eyes, which had been closed as he concentrated on pleasuring his penetrators, sprang wide open. He had always wondered if anyone else ever enjoyed a similar relationship to the one he and his father oh-so-thoroughly enjoyed -- the incestuous aspect of it making the sex somehow even hotter, each orgasm that much more intense -- but this was the first time he'd actually heard anyone else admit they had a sexual relationship with a close family member.

For a moment he wondered if Grayson would now admit that it was his own son who was getting shafted by both brothers, but before Grayson had a chance to speak, the second brother chimed in with, "You mean, you were in on my first DOUBLE-fuck, big brother -- you and one of the big stud-fuckers they have on staff here, both of you shoving your cocks into my man-cunt! And that was after I got to be one of the first men to fuck your cock-hungry ass, which I did all by myself!" A pair of hands reached down to grip Kevin's head, re-positioning his head and holding him steady as the one he now thought of as YB -- 'younger brother' -- began to pump his hips, fucking Kevin's mouth and throat like a substitute cunt. "Oh, yeah, that's good! Swallow that hot sausage!"

"Well, I must say, you both seem to have a very unusual relationship, for brothers," Grayson's voice sounded much closer now -- from the sound of it, his father had gotten up and was now standing beside the older brother, where he could see both brotherly cocks as they plunged in and out of Kevin. As both brothers' thrusts became faster and harder, Kevin had to fight not to gag on YB's cock, which was already giving him trouble as he struggled to breathe around its girth.

Sensing Kevin's difficulty, YB pulled his dick out, giving Kevin a chance to draw in several deep breaths while he rubbed his slippery, throbbing length against Kevin's flushed, sweaty face. For the first time Kevin noticed that there was a tight-fitting, thin leather strap fastened around the base of YB's cock and balls. Thinking about it, he realized that he felt a matching strap rubbing against his asscheeks whenever older brother -- OB -- was all the way inside of his pussy. Kevin wondered at the use of cockrings -- didn't they know that the whole point was to fill Kevin with as much cum as possible?

Apparently Grayson's thoughts were along similar lines, as YB once more took possession of Kevin's salivating mouth. "You are planning on cumming inside the little slut, aren't you? I've promised the little whore all the cum he could take -- you two wouldn't want to disappoint him, now, would you?"

"Daddy's little boy wants some more cum?" OB asked, his tone taunting. Kevin froze up, stopping both his suctioning and his anal squeeze as the shock of the words hit him -- how could they know? Had his father already said something before he'd woken up? "Come on, slut, if you want Daddy to fill you up, you have to work for it -- so work that cock!" Relief flooded Kevin as he realized that the man had meant himself -- he hadn't guessed at Kevin and Grayson's relationship. Trying to make up for his momentary inattention to his sexual partners, Kevin bore down as hard as he could on the cock in his ass, causing OB to increase his thrusts to the point where his tight, cum-swollen balls smacked hard against Kevin's spread ass-cheeks. Kevin also did his best to tongue YB's cock as it pistonned in and out of his mouth

"I've often said to the boy myself that he takes his cum-injections too much for granted -- he thinks that all he has to do is open his legs and whoever's topping him will do the rest," Grayson's voice now came from behind OB -- probably getting a better look at the cock filling Kevin's hole. "But how do you plan to cum up him if you're cum is being held back by this thing?" Grayson's hand reached between OB's legs and cupped his restrained testicles.

"Oh, man, be careful -- I'm too sensitive down there already! Which is why I've got to keep wearing it until I'm ready to stop fucking -- I'll blow as soon as the strap comes off!" OB said, his motions slowing down, as though saying that he wanted the fuck to last made him remember how to best achieve it.

"Well, I don't know about you, bro, but I'm ready to shoot a load right now!" YB said. "Do you want him to only take cum up the ass, or can I shoot down his throat, sir?" Even as he was speaking, YB continued to thrust his swollen member in and out of Kevin's spit-leaking, wide open mouth.

"I'd rather he take it up his cunt, if it's all the same to you both," Grayson said. "I'm rather partial to cream-pies, and the hole you're currently using tends to swallow anything that gets shot into it before I get a chance to eat any of it up -- unlike his other hole, which, while extremely talented, hasn't quite picked up that skill yet."

"OK, then, big brother, time to pull out and let me in," YB said, although he appeared to be waiting for his brother to extract his dick from Kevin's pussy before he himself let his throbbing cock out of the warm haven of Kevin's throat.

With a grumble, OB gave one extra-hard thrust before pulling all the way out, cum from Kevin's last fuck with his father spilling out as he did so. YB immediately pulled out of Kevin's mouth, allowing Kevin one more chance to take a look at the throbbing, purple penis in all of its swollen, blood-filled glory. The effects of the cockring were very apparent, the veins standing out in sharp relief on the shaft where the blood remained trapped by the leather device. The balls, too, were swollen and dark with pent-up desire, the testicles pulled up in their sac and yet unable to unload their cargo. YB didn't give Kevin much time to admire his well-stimulated organ, but quickly moved into position between Kevin's splayed legs, thrusting his spit-soaked cock to the hilt in one hard shove. Both Kevin and YB gave vent to a great yell of pleasure together at the violent intrusion, and at the harsh, driving rhythm which followed.

After a few seconds of hard fucking YB turned his head to where his brother was standing by his side, clearly admiring his younger brother's ass as it moved rapidly back and forth, "Pull my cockring off, big brother! This bitch is hot and ready for a good dose of stud-cum, and it feels like my balls will explode if I don't deliver this load right NOW!" Even as he was finishing the sentence, OB bent down and reached with both hands between his brother's legs, deftly undoing the snaps which held his brother's restraint fastened. As the collar around the base of his inflamed sex was removed, YB gave a loud yell, both pleasure and pain clearly sounding as he gave vent to shot after shot after shot after shot of thick, scalding hot cum. His hips never slowed, even as his man-cream flooded Kevin's ass and began to backfire onto YB's crotch and thighs.

"Oh, fuck! Shit! Goddamn! Cumming, cu-uhhhh!" YB began to alternately gasp and yell, "Take it, you sonuva-BITCH! Milk out that hot fuckin' cum!"

Kevin moaned with delight as he experienced what felt like a firehose shooting up his boycunt, more cum than he'd ever had in a single fuck gushing deeply into his gut.

"Ahhhh, yeah, fuck me! Fill my ass! Shoot that big fucking load! Pound it in me so hard that I'll taste it! Cum up my slutty, whoring boycunt!" Kevin was so ecstatic at the feeling of all that cum pumping into him, he almost didn't notice when his own dick started shooting, his first spurt catching everyone by surprise as it shot past his torso onto his face. The second spurt, however, was shot directly into OB's eager mouth as the blue-masked stranger quickly moved into position at Kevin's side and sucked Kevin's twitching cockhead into his obviously cum-hungry maw, his lips making a tight seal around the hot flesh to keep any of the salty-sweet juices from escaping.

Turning his eyes away from the two brothers who were so thoroughly pleasuring him -- YB, who was still pumping jizz into him and OB, who was sucking and slurping at Kevin's shooting cockhead -- Kevin looked at his father, who was looking right back at him. Grayson's lust was clearly visible, even with the black and green mask covering most of his face, his blue eyes burning with sexual desire at the sight of all that young male lust fucking and sucking and cumming -- all for his and Kevin's pleasure. Allowing his eyes to travel lower, Kevin smiled at the more obvious sign of Grayson's desire as he took in the beauty of his father's fully engorged cock -- the idea that it had shot off the sperm that had made him never failed to excite and arouse Kevin, especially when it shot still more of that same sperm into his body; as it was clearly eager to do once again now, just as soon as his current lover finished emptying his balls.

In short order YB pulled out of Kevin. Grayson was so eager to take his place inside of Kevin's ass that he didn't even think to ask the brothers to leave the room -- or maybe the presence of another incestuous couple turned the old man on. Grayson didn't even bother eating out any of the cum overflowing Kevin's rectum -- he just aimed and shoved his throbbing, swollen member right into Kevin's well exercised cunt, immediately pumping away hard against his son's widespread thighs.

Meanwhile, OB moved his cocksucking mouth off of Kevin and knelt in front of his brother, who had collapsed onto the bed next to Kevin, licking and sucking up all the cum which was smeared on his younger brother's crotch and thighs, chasing every last drop of man-seed from his sweaty body while YB moaned and muttered encouraging deprecations like "Yeah, bitch, clean me up", "You like all that stud-cum, don't you" and "You're so fucking good at that, cocksucker". Obviously getting carried away, OB grabbed his brother's thighs, raising up his legs to get at YB's butt, obviously finding more to eat up as he pressed his sweaty, masked face between his younger brother's equally sweaty ass-cheeks.

Despite the many orgasms Grayson had already had that evening, the fuck he'd just witnessed had raised his excitement level to new heights; the thought that not only had he just seen a fit, well-hung young man cum up Kevin's pussy, but that soon the young man's brother would be adding to it, shooting his own cum-load alongside his brother's, was just so very perverse! Especially with the added sight of the two brother's so obviously and lustily enjoying each other right there on the bed beside him and Kevin.

Suddenly OB pulled away from his brother and cried out, "Wait!" Reaching his hand towards Grayson's groin, he grabbed the older man's cock by the base and squeezed, stopping both Grayson's frantic thrusts and the impending orgasm he had been hurtling towards. "I want to fuck into my brother's cum!" he exclaimed, his eyes wild with lust behind his cum and sweat covered mask. Then, more quietly, he repeated, "Please, sir, let me shove my cock into your boy's ass while my brother's cum is still fresh and add my load to it. Please, sir!"

Later Grayson reflected that it was a good thing that OB still had a stranglehold on his dick, because the mental image his words produced might well have caused Grayson to shoot off. As it was, he had to hold perfectly still while his cock twitched inside its hot, slippery sheath for several seconds before he regained enough self-control to pull out and, gesturing silently at Kevin's wide-open portal, he allowed the second blue-masked man to re-take his place inside the boy's cum-filled insides.

Kevin was somewhat disappointed when his father pulled out, but he was just as intrigued by the notion of both brothers' cum being pumped into him one right after the other. Craning his head upwards, he watched with avid interest as the purple, vein-etched, restrained cock slowly inched its way into him before, just as slowly, inching its way out -- now covered in a thin layer of white slime, YB's cum. A touch to the back of Kevin's head signaled YB settling himself against the headboard and pulling Kevin up into a semi-reclining position on top of his stomach and chest, so they could both comfortably watch as OB began to thrust harder and faster.

Grayson, too, was watching the fucking man, although his focus had wandered from the sight of the over-excited, cum-smeared cock -- which had certainly been as exciting a spectacle as he could have hoped -- to the trim, tight buttocks of the blue-masked man, pumping away as he fucked. Specifically, Grayson found the sight of the slight trail of semen leaking from OB's ass to be quite inspiring as the older man stepped behind him and began pressing his fingers between the high, round cheeks and into the already wet and more-than-willing hole waiting for him there. Realizing that there was no need for caution -- the younger man had obviously been thoroughly opened sometime earlier that evening -- Grayson took aim with his own cum encrusted prick and allowed OB's pumping motions into Kevin to cause him to impale himself on Grayson's own throbbing erection as his groin thrust back and forth.

"Oh, shit, yeah! Do me, Daddy! Punish that bad ass! Make that pussy meow!" OB cried out, feeling his open, well-lubed hole fill once again with hard cock.

"Yeah, mister, shove my cum up his butt! Fuck his bitch-cunt hard!" YB said, his reviving cock pressing against Kevin's spine. Kevin and YB watched for several minutes more while Grayson pumped into OB, who in turn pounded his livid, massively swollen erection into Kevin's well-used boycunt; Kevin occasionally closing his eyes to concentrate on the heady sensations of having his hole plowed, but always letting them fall back open to take in the sight of the masked man between his spread thighs and the older masked man behind him -- it was like he was getting fucked by both men at the same time!

"Oh, man, please, please! Please, sir, please let me...!" OB moaned incoherently as he bounced between father and son, cock and ass.

"Hey, mister," YB said, obviously understanding what his brother wanted, even if Grayson just took it as an invitation to pump harder and harder, "He can't cum till you let him out of the cockring! He won't take it off himself -- just like I didn't, when I was fucking this kid. We've been trained not to take them off ourselves -- you've got to do it for him, or he's just going to keep fucking till he passes out!"

The idea made Kevin's head spin, getting fucked and fucked and fucked like that. But it sounded like the brothers may have been through something like that already -- surely YB would have said something like "he'll keep fucking till his nuts burst" or some other exaggeration if he weren't speaking from experience. And the point of the exercise was to get OB to cum up Kevin's cunt, not to make him fuck so hard he would lose consciousness.

"Is that what you want, you cunt?" Grayson's voice came out extra deep and harsh; his tone, as well as his use of profanity, a sure sign of his overpowering lust and desire. "Do you want Daddy to let your cock loose, let it shoot all its hot, thick cum inside that wet, tight, whore's asshole? Do you want to add a load of hot cum to all the fuckslime already swimming around inside of him?"

"YES! YES! PLEASE, DADDY! PLEASE, MASTER, SIR, LET ME CUM, PLEASE!" at the sound of the first "please", Grayson moved his hands off of OB's hips and reached forward to get a solid grip on the dick pistonning hard in and out of Kevin, Grayson's own hips never missing a beat as he took hold of the cockring and undid the metal snap holding it closed.

With a sound that was more a scream of pain than pleasure, OB let out the orgasm that several hours of hard fucking had build up behind the barrier of the restraining cockring. Kevin cried out in amazement as he felt the cum rocket up his well-used canal, seeming to shoot all the way up to his stomach as well as gushing out his wide-open ass as OB let loose, cumming harder than anyone had ever cummed up Kevin's whoring hole.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, Goddamn!" OB kept moaning and muttering to himself, just as he kept hosing down Kevin's love-tunnel, obviously getting off as much on the feeling of the hard cock still fucking into his own butt as the slipper but tight grip of Kevin's boypussy around his spurting prick, as he seemed to shove backwards even harder than he thrust forwards.

"Yeah, fill that cunt up! Fill my boy right up with cum! Fuck, YEAH!" Grayson bellowed as his cum began to spurt up OB's cum filled, pumping behind.

Meanwhile, on the bed, Kevin now found himself once more with YB's cock in his mouth as the younger brother clambered over him to get a bird's-eye view of OB's cum gushing from Kevin's hole, and incidentally swallowing Kevin's whole cock in one gulp along the way. The two youngest men in the room were excited enough by the sex the other two men were having that it did not take long before they were filling each other's throats with a fresh helping of cum.

*****

Grayson was back in his chair, the taste of both brothers' cum, fresh from Kevin's overflowing pussy, still in his mouth. His exhausted dick was once more on the path to recovery due to the sight on the bed -- Kevin in a brotherly fuck-sandwich as one brother lay beneath him and the other lay draped over him, both with their cocks buried deeply inside Kevin's asshole at the same time.

Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers