Gentlemen's Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

Having lapped up every square-inch of Kevin's torso in front, spending extra time on each tight pink nipple and the, so very suggestive, indentation of his belly-button, Grayson then rolled Kevin over and gave the boy's back the same treatment, making sure that not a single drop of sex-induced liquid was missed along the tapering, perfectly defined back before finally allowing himself to reach for Kevin's perfect twin mounds, ideally placed and eagerly raised.

Seeing the handle of the butt-plug, Grayson licked his lips with anticipation at the treat he knew was awaiting him within his son's body. 'First I'm going to drain your ass from all those other men's cum, then I'm going to drain every last drop of your cum up my hungry ass!' Grayson thought teasing Kevin and himself by slowly moving his flattened tongue along each firm, pale cheek from the outside inwards before moving his now-pointed tongue in a decreasing spiral around Kevin's starched ass-lips.

Just as it seemed that Grayson was finally going to pull out the plug and plunge his talented tongue into Kevin's impatient posterior, he changed direction and began suckling on his son's tight, cum-loaded balls, drawing each orb into his hot, wet mouth while above him Kevin panted and groaned with the exquisite torture.

"Oh, Daddy, no one does what you do to me! Oh, please, Daddy, please, please! I'll be good! I'll do anything just please, please...!" Kevin had already gone past the point of coherency, and Grayson hadn't even touched his waiting ass yet.

Deciding to be merciful, Grayson rose over the boy and gently but firmly removed the plug, immediately replacing it with his own swollen cock, pumping into his son's already well-fucked ass.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my whoring ass! FUCK!!!" It only took four or five stokes from his father's cock to make Kevin cum, his spunk shooting all over his stomach and the divan's leather upholstery.

Worried that Kevin's orgasmic spasms would make him lose his own load too soon, Grayson pulled out of Kevin's clutching interior and rammed his tongue into the reddened orifice, sucking and licking up the delicious desert Kevin had been keeping warm for his father.

*

The next chapter will be posted around summer-time, or -- that's right, you guessed it -- after I get my next 10 responses, whichever comes first ;-)

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers