Gentlemen's Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers

"And since this is going to be an adult party, we're getting paid twice as much," Jackson pointed out.

Jackson took his eyes off the road for a moment to gauge Troy's response to his arguments. Facing forward again he added, "I still owe you that fuck'n'suck – how about we talk this over after that?"

Well, that was an offer Troy couldn't refuse.

* * * *

As soon as Jackson and Troy got back to the apartment, the first thing they did was check on Mickey. He'd woken up feeling sick the day before – which was why Troy had taken his place in the magic act – and, both being his friends, they wanted to see if he was feeling well enough today to make it a threesome.

Finding the other blond sound asleep on the bed, the two moved to the living room and its main feature – the couch.

Although small, the living room of Jackson and Mickey's tiny apartment had one advantage – it was bigger than the inside of a crowded van.

Both men took their time stripping each other, taking the time to caress, lick and kiss every part of each other they exposed; sometimes Jackson or Troy would pull back a little to pose and tease, heightening the anticipation. The urgency they had felt after the show had been taken care of – they were both still horny, but it was a slow boil now, rather than a burning need.

Finally, Jackson took Troy's naked body in his arms and deposited the smaller man on his back on the couch. Kneeling beside the couch with his knees on the floor, Jackson picked up one of Troy's legs and began running his tongue over the small, graceful foot from heel to toe and back down again. He worked his tongue between the toes as Troy groaned his appreciation, before sucking them all into his mouth, causing Troy to arch up on the couch and reach for his already engorging cock.

Jackson gave the other foot to the same treatment before sucking and licking his way up Troy's delicate ankles, alternating legs as he worked his way up the smooth calves to Troy's thighs.

Throwing one leg over Jackson's muscular shoulder, Troy opened his legs as much as his position on the sagging sofa would allow, moaning and quietly begging for some more attention between his sweaty legs.

Jackson deliberately ignored the target Troy presented him with, moving to kneel on the couch between Troy's now-trapped leg and allowing the other leg to drop from his shoulder onto the floor as he moved up Troy's torso – carefully avoiding the upthrust cock poking him in the sternum – to lick and nibble at Troy's stomach, dipping his tongue into Troy's navel suggestively as he looked up into Troy's smoldering blue eyes.

In this teasing way Jackson worked his way up to Troy's neck, nipping and licking at the sensitive skin, sucking on the spot just behind the ear that drove Troy wild.

"Ohhh, Jay! Ohhh, yeah! C'mon, man, you promised me a blow-job," Troy panted, straining to rub his leaking cockhead against Jackson's well-defined abs, even as the bigger man held him down, teasing him. "You said you were gonna dick me and suck me – c'mon, Jay, I need it!"

Jackson lowered himself down Troy's body, reaching under the couch for the bottle of lube he knew was there. He sat up to apply a small handful to his straining cock, making a show of greasing up for Troy, who gazed back appreciatively at Jackson's hard tool. Troy shifted his hips slightly, bringing his winking hole into view.

Jackson brought his slick hand down to rub and stroke at the opening, slipping two lubed fingers into Troy's hungry cunt at once. Refusing to be rushed, Jackson made sure that he'd deposited as much of the slippery goo as possible inside of Troy's tightly gripping passage before lining up his cock with the wet, dilated hole and pushing gently forward.

Troy let out a happy groan as the rock-hard fuckpole made its way up his pussy.

Jackson slowly pumped his hips, tweaking and stroking Troy's nipples as his dick moved slowly further and further into Troy's body, until he felt his pubes press against Troy's ass. Looking down, Jackson enjoyed the sight of the thick, dark root of his cock buried inside Troy's pink butt-hole; the smaller man's 7 inch dick straining and leaking streams of pre-cum over his tight, heaving belly; Troy's face was flushed with lust; his bedroom-blue eyes narrowed with pleasure; moans of bliss pouring from his lush, kiss-swollen lips.

Jackson gave Troy a few more shallow pumps before bending down to lick and nibble on Tory's hard, reddened nipples. His thrusts became more vigorous as he ran his tongue back and forth between the two small peaks, feeling Tory's cock press into the treasure trail on his own stomach.

Jackson's thrusts grew slow and shallow again a few seconds later as he began to tongue his way down Troy's smooth chest to his belly, licking up pre-cum and sweat as he slowly curved himself into a tighter and tighter ball – making sure his cock stayed firmly planted deep inside Troy's cunt the whole time.

"Oh, that's it, you sunavabitch! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me!" Troy moaned, eyes almost closed as he concentrated on the wonderful sensations emanating from his stuffed anal passage. His eyes sprang open when he felt Jackson's hot breath wafting over his sensitive cockhead – in his pleasure over getting shafted, he'd completely forgot about the other half of Jackson's promise. Troy looked down his body with eager expectation as Jackson's soft lips closed over his swollen glans, small streams of pre-cum and saliva running down the straining shaft as Jackson swirled his tongue around the mushroom head. "Shit, YEAH! Lick that dick! Pump that pussy! Eat my fucking cock! OHHH, FUCK ME!!!"

Jackson was more than happy to oblige, slowly but surely sucking in more and more of Troy's pulsing, hard prick. He grabbed Troy by the waist with both hands, lifting Troy and pulling him more firmly onto Jackson's canted pelvis, practically seating Troy on his lap before bouncing the smaller blond up and down as he bent double, deep-throating Troy every time the smaller man was at the top of the bounce, slamming in to his balls every time he let Troy drop down.

Jackson knew he couldn't keep this up for very long – the strain on his neck and back was too great. But he also knew that all the stimulation would cause Troy to blow his load soon, so it was just a matter of holding on until he got a mouthful of spunk from the twitching, throbbing cock he was sucking.

"Ohhhhh, yeeeeaaaahh! Give it t'me! Give i' t'me, HARD!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!" within minutes Troy's dick swelled even thicker, his balls tightening as he shot his boiling-hot spunk deep into Jackson's vacuuming gullet.

Jackson felt his cock held in a vise-like grip as Troy cummed. When he'd gulped down four or five big spurts of cum, Jackson released Troy's still-hard dick, letting the next, weaker spurts paint his goatee, neck, chest and stomach as he straightened out; sitting back on his heels, he pumped his hips savagely up into Troy's orgasming body, Jackson's body continuing to arch backwards as he felt his own climax rushing towards him.

Suddenly a cock pressed against his wet, slightly parted lips. Opening his eyes, which had closed on their own as he'd concentrated on the sensations of his pounding cock, Jackson saw Mickey standing beside the couch, wearing only a pair of pajama bottoms. Mickey had worked the fly open and now had his exposed cock in one slippery hand – coated equally with sweat, spit and pre-cum – aiming the leaking, twitching head at Jackson's salivating mouth.

Jackson came, hard, a few seconds later as he sucked the cum out of Mickey's dick; blasting a big, thick load of cum into Troy's tight, cock-milking asshole.

* * * *

Later that day – after the three of them took turns using the tiny shower – Jackson and Tory filled a much-recovered Mickey in about all that had happened, explaining about the meeting with the man outside the van.

Mr. Elroy Masters ("Call me Roy") said he wanted them to entertain at an anniversary party he was setting up for two of his friends, Alex and Chris. He said he's heard of Jackson and Mickey's act, and liked the idea of a sexy male assistant, which is why he'd convinced his cousin to hire Jackson for her son's party – it had been his way of checking them out without committing himself.

Jackson ruefully admitted that Roy had caught them with their pants down afterwards; but that the guy hadn't seemed either fazed by it, or seemed to expect them to do anything similar for his guests at the party – even though most of them, including the guests of honor, would be gay men.

Troy chimed in that Jackson had stopped him from admitting that he was a last minute substitute in the show, even after Roy had said that he was less than impressed with the Troy's abilities to do anything other than look good in tights.

Jackson explained the reason for this by telling them his idea for the performance. He then spent the rest of the night wheedling and smooth-talking, getting each of them to agree to it.

"If this guy is even half as well-connected as he claims he is, this could be our ticket out of the kiddy-party circuit and into real showbiz!" he exclaimed, rolling off of Mickey for the third time that night and letting Troy settle down comfortably in a seated position on his face.

The following day Jackson went to his favorite magic shop and bought some new equipment with the down-payment Roy had given him.

For the next three weeks, the three friends spent every waking moment that they weren't studying or working at their day-jobs – or, of course, fucking – practicing the new act.

* * * *

The three arrived at the suburban house a few minutes before the appointed time. Jackson parked the van at the curb and then turned to the other two.

Taking a deep breath, he smiled at them. "OK, guys, SHOWTIME!"

Mickey went to ring the doorbell while Jackson started to unload boxes and un-strap the special table from its place in the van.

Roy Masters opened the door and gave Mickey a pleased smile. "Oh, good, you're here! The party is going to take place both inside the house and out on the lawn – where would you boys like to set up?"

"Hello, Roy," Mickey said, having been coached on what their employer looked like. "Jay would rather work indoors than out, and so would I – it's a bit chilly in this get-up!" Mickey was wearing a new pair of sequined, bright-blue, tight pants and shirt that left very little to the imagination, and the thin fabric tended to let in even the slightest breeze.

"All right, follow me, then," Roy said to both Mickey and Jackson, who had just wheeled over one of the large trunks he'd unloaded.

Roy led them to a large living-room in which the furniture had been removed, leaving only a buffet table on the far side with a large cake and a banner over it saying "Happy 12th anniversary". The cake was decorated with a combination of a pair of masks – the classic happy/sad faces that symbolized the theater – and a stylized shield and gun. Jackson guessed one of the couple must be in show-business while the other was a cop. 'This really could be our lucky night, if the theatrical one had any good connections, and likes what he sees!' Jackson thought happily to himself as he and Mickey went back to the van for the table and the rest of the equipment.

The two finished setting up as the guests began to arrive. Jackson was interested to see that quite a few were very attractive young men, 'So it won't just be a bunch of old fogies leering at us'. There was even an occasional woman in the crowd.

Half an hour after the magic team had arrived, there was a big fuss at the entrance – the happy couple had finally arrived, and the entire crowd yelled "Surprise!" at them as they entered the house.

Watching a middle-aged woman embrace one of the new arrivals, Jackson noticed the physical resemblance between them and realized with a pang that she must be a relative – not everyone's family abandoned them once they told them they were gay, like his had done.

The realization made him like his prospective audience, made him want to please them; and when he pointed out other, obviously straight, relatives of the celebrating couple to Mickey, the smaller man picked up on his feelings and gave him an encouraging smile. "We'll make it the best show we've ever done, Jackson!"

Jackson and Mickey stayed politely out of the way as the crowd sang "Happy Anniversary" to the couple – a black man with short, curly, graying hair and a slightly shorter white man looking like he hadn't shaved lately, whose dark hair was tied back in a short pony-tail at the nape of his neck. Both were well-dressed and had their arms around each-other's waist as they walked into the room, surrounded by their friends.

Toasts were proposed, anecdotes about both men – individually or as a couple – were shared; and then Roy stepped forward and announced a special treat, "I know how much Alex loves magic, even if he would never admit to it," he said with a grin as the unshaven man shook his head and pretended to hide his embarrassed face behind one hand, "and how much Chris misses those far-ago days in shopping malls, catching young punks as they tried to make the merchandise disappear – so, here they are, the Great Jaconi and his lovely assistant, Mike, to dazzle and amaze us all!"

Taking this as his cue, Jackson turned on the techno music that would be the soundtrack for the show, and he and Mickey began their routine.

Some of the audience immediately set off to the buffet tables out on the lawn, but most stayed at least a little while to watch. The happy couple were among those who stayed. Jackson noticed that another person to stay was a tall, broad-chested man with wavy, dark red hair and trimmed beard. The man seemed to give off a powerful aura, his emerald eyes catching Jackson's every time he looked in the man's direction.

But Jackson couldn't allow himself to be distracted, not by him or any of the other – many – attractive men in the audience.

He and Mickey began their routine much like they usually did, albeit with a slightly different spiel, since they usually had a much younger audience listening.

Finally, the moment had come. "Ladies and gentlemen, I invite you to inspect this chest," Jackson said, opening one of the large, black leather boxes he'd unpacked the props from. Standing it on one end so that it looked like a small wardrobe, he opened the door and waved his hand inside to show that it was empty. He then closed it and began knocking on all the sides, spinning it around on its wheels to prove that the back was as solid as the front. "I assure you that my assistant, Mike, is every bit as solid as this chest," he said, tapping lightly on Mickey's chest as the members of the audience gave a polite laugh. "However, when these two are brought together," he helped Mickey climb into the upright chest, "an astonishing thing happens!" he exclaimed, closing the lid behind the slim blond. Jackson once again spun the box slowly around, tapping on all sides as he did so to prove that all the sides remained firm.

He also took the opportunity to survey the audience, making sure that they were watching him, and not looking around at each other – it was vital that he keep their attention focused on him for just a few seconds longer!

Having tapped and spun the chest a full 360 degrees, Jackson exclaimed a magical phrase and threw back the lid with a theatrical flourish to reveal – a dark, empty space! Jackson proceeded to wave his hand inside once again to prove that the chest was empty.

The audience gave a most gratifying gasp of amazement. Jackson took a bow as they began to applaud. "Thank you, thank you all! And how about a round of applause for Mike?" he said, gesturing towards the guests of honor – and the short, cute blond in blue tights standing directly behind and between them.

Everyone burst into thunderous applause as Troy moved to stand next to Jackson, both of them holding hands and taking their bows.

After that the group broke up into smaller parts; some going out to the buffet tables, while others stayed to talk in the large room.

As the guests closed in on Jackson to congratulate him and Troy on a job well-done, the large, dignified looking black man who'd been identified as Chris leaned close to Jackson and whispered, "Shouldn't you let your other friend out now?"

Jackson gave him a startled look. "What do you mean?" he asked softly, trying to pretend he didn't understand what Chris was talking about.

"Well, it was a pretty good switch – they DO look a lot alike. But if you're going to keep this act up, I'd invest in some contact lenses and maybe some looser pants – this kid's got blue eyes, whereas the first one had light-hazel; the first kid's ass had deeper dimples and this one's got a bigger cock."

Jackson felt his cheeks burning as he realized that all these things were true – he hadn't thought any of his audience would notice the slight differences since both blonds had their hair done up the same and wore identical clothing.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it; I've been in the security business for over 20 years, I'm trained to notice little details like that," Chris gave Jackson a friendly wink. "So, are you going to let him out, or is he honestly going to stay in there all night?"

Keeping his own voice lowered, Jackson answered, "I was going to wait a little, till everyone moved away, and then take the trunk back to the van – if anyone asked, I'd have told them I was tidying up, getting a head start on packing up the gear."

Chris nodded. "Well, I'd hate to ruin a nice trick like that, and I know Alex liked it just the way it was. Tell you what – does either one have a different outfit?"

"Maybe," Jackson frowned, not sure where this was going.

"Well, have the kid in the trunk put it on, and we'll pretend he's one of the guests."

Jackson agreed – if the guy was willing to have one of the performers act like a party guest, Jackson wasn't going to argue with him. He could see that Troy was already being fussed over and hit-on by the other guests – and liking it fine, judging by the flirtatious look on his face.

So Jackson wheeled the trunk with Mickey in it back to the van and had him get dressed in his regular clothes.

As they headed back to the house they were greeted by Alex. "I wanted to tell you, I was really impressed by your little show there – the bit where you had the double stand right behind us was a nice touch!"

Jackson hung his head down in defeat – no one had been fooled!

"Oh, don't take it like that, kid – I've been in showbiz a long time. Yours isn't the first disappear-reappear act I've seen! But you handled it well – you played out the audience like a pro, and kept everyone's eyes where they should be without being too obvious about it." The three of them were walking back towards the house as Alex spoke.

"Me and Roy work together at this club, over in the city. We could use an act like yours – give the stage-show a little class. I'd like you all to come over sometime soon to take a look at what we do, see if you'd be interested in signing on."

Jackson and Mickey agreed that they'd like to do so, and later when they spoke to Troy he seconded the idea enthusiastically – a little too enthusiastically, to Jackson's mind.

* * * *

By the time the threesome returned to Jackson and Mickey's apartment, it was well after 2 a.m. Although it had been a tiring night, they were all too jazzed-up to sleep.

"So, what's so special about this place that he wants us to come see it before hiring us?" Mickey mused he took off his shoes. Around him Jackson and Troy were also taking off their clothes.

"Ohhh, boy! You mean you don't know?" Troy asked, a fiendishly delighted look on his face.

"Know what?" both Mickey and Jackson asked at the same time; Mickey, with his pants half-way down his legs, looked confused; while Jackson stopped in the middle of taking off his shirt to look suspiciously at Troy.

Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers